Wolf Play : Karma x saratank | Pirates
Chatbox
 Schei
12:33:14 Cuore
Techno
Oop, don't want anyone writing an essay in chat lol

I've heard of that, I personally like science and psychology better than philosophy.
 technoblade
12:30:54 Lil Techy | Techno
Schei

My favourite theory is the dark forest theory, spooky stuff.
 Broken Archangel
12:30:46 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Luna XD
 Schei
12:30:23 Cuore
Yep haha, could ramble on and on with my sooo theoretical mind.
 Forest Dwelling
12:29:49 I am on Wolflocke ok
@Sassy Otaku

Okay thank you! That means I could possibly try WP 50+ times with both shrooms and party-ons tomorrow!
 technoblade
12:29:13 Lil Techy | Techno
Schei

Damn it cause best topic is space and theories about our place in the world.
 Sassy Otaku
12:28:30 Chuuya/Ruggie
Forest
All rounds have the same chance of the boost, so round 1 is best, especially during events
 Luna👻
12:28:02 Silver (She/her)
Cuore
Yeesh! Good luck surviving:P
 Forest Dwelling
12:27:58 I am on Wolflocke ok
Is it better to spend all your shrooms on the first round of WP since it's only 50 mush? Or do the higher party levels always mean a higher chance of getting (but not guaranteed) exclusive boosts during WP events?
 Schei
12:26:27 Cuore
Techno
Nope :') It's based on a philosophical novel
 Luna👻
12:26:02 Silver (She/her)
Redd
XD if I get this I will be so happy and if I donÂ’t IÂ’m going to hit explore and let Lucifer kill some foxes he wanted the eyes
 technoblade
12:25:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Schei

Wait can it be about anything?
 Red River Wolves
12:25:09 Redd Dead
Luna,
I don't know what you're talking about. I have never once encouraged someone's gambling addition, especially not on a wolf sim XD
 Schei
12:25:01 Cuore
Techno
Yep definitely, it's time to become one with the philosophy and repeat things ten times while making little sense :D
 Luna👻
12:24:26 Silver (She/her)
Redd
Thank you for fueling my gambling addiction
 Red River Wolves
12:24:04 Redd Dead
Luna,
In your inventory now
 Luna👻
12:23:46 Silver (She/her)
Redd
Congrats p! Where are the spoons maybe thereÂ’s more XD
 technoblade
12:23:13 Lil Techy | Techno
Schei

Philosophical in one day? Time to harness the power of weed and word vomit it all.
 Schei
12:22:19 Cuore
I love when my teacher wants me to write a 2000 word philosophical essay in one day :')
 Red River Wolves
12:22:17 Redd Dead
Luna! Guess who just found a spoon?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -2
Water Moccasin : -2
Bobcat : +4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Karma x saratank | PiratesJanuary 21, 2022 03:40 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Lazslo figured she was going to choose the option of following him. He couldn't help the scoff that left his lips at that. He knew he shouldn't have given her that option considering he knew in the back of his mind that she would choose the easiest way out of her punishment. Next time he needs to think more thoroughly about what options he is going to be giving someone before actually telling them what they are. He is now kicking himself in the ass for what he ended up giving her instead of actually just telling her that she can just stay in the brig until they came to land.

Just as he was about to open his mouth, she said that she can sweeten the deal as long as he doesn't hand her to the authorities. His brow raised at that, surprised that the woman would say such a thing to get out of being handed to the authorities. Of course, he didn't show the surprise of her comment on his face as she could use that against him. He understands why she wouldn't want to go back to the man that she is betrothed to, but he really didn't care. She isn't his sister and doesn't care what she wants or doesn't want. All he cares about is getting this woman off of his ship and out of his sight.

When she told him the name of the man's ship, a frown has appeared on his lips. Ah, it is that ship. That still isn't going to stop him from turning her to the authorities and handing her over to the man. Sure, the man is quite nasty and is far from being called rich, he still doesn't care. She was promised to him after all and he isn't going to stand in the middle of that. Though, it will give him a good fight since he hasn't had a good one in quite a while. He shook his head as he isn't going to let his itchy fingers of wanting to have a fight have him be caught in the middle of this.

"As I said, doll face, I don't really care what will happen to you. You aren't blood nor are you part of my crew, are ye?" He looked at her for just a moment before glancing towards his door. "We already have someone who cooks for us as well as does our laundry. You are a woman and shouldn't be on our ship in the first place. Having you on my ship is a sign for bad omens." He grasped her by her arm and pulled her to her feet. "Once we make port next I will hand you to the authorities and there is nothing that will change my mind for that to happen. You are going to fulfill your duties of becoming that man's wife." He pulled her with him towards the door and flung the door open.

He doesn't want to deal with this woman right now. He needs to figure out where the closest port is so he can drop this woman off to the authorities. He doesn't want to deal with her on his ship with the superstitions that came with her being here. The shorter amount of time she spends being on his ship, the lower chance there is of something happening to his ship and his crew. He dragged the woman up the stairs to the main deck, his eyes hard as he looked around for his secondhand. He better be prepared to deal with her because he certainly isn't going to be having her follow him around at the moment.

"Nate! I have a job for you!"
Karma x saratank | PiratesJanuary 21, 2022 03:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara hoped he would take the offer for not turning her in. She knew there wasnt a very good chance, but it was the best she could do right then. She waited for his response as her mind raced. *If he doesnt take the offer, I will just have to find another way to run* she thought as she looked down at her feet.

When she heard him say that he would turn her in regardless, she looked back up at him. "Please. I cant go and marry him" she pleaded, though she assumed by now it didnt matter, he wouldnt listen. She wasnt about to let herself marry a fool who won her because of her father's gambling. *There has to be a way to convince him* she thought.

Before she could try to speak again, Lazslo grabbed her arm again, causing a startled gasp to escaped her lips. She did her best to keep up with him, though once more stumbled as she wasnt used to being on the ship just yet, and she wasnt sure she would get that chance. *Even if I did marry that filth my father lost me to, would there even be a chance of me to actually be happy* she thought. She shook her head to her own thoughts. *Of course not.* She heard the male call for someone else and ended up looking down at her feet.

Karma x saratank | PiratesJanuary 24, 2022 04:19 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Laszlo scoffed when she continued to protest to him about going to marry the man that she is promised to. Does she truly not understand that he doesn't give two shits about what happens to her? Apparently not because she continues to beg for him to not turn her to the authorities. He knew that she will probably try and escape once she hands her over, so he is going to have to make sure she is shackled in a cell or to someone to make sure she doesn't go far from them. Lord help him if they try to accuse him of trying to take her back after turning her in. Besides, just him going to the authorities to turn her in is a risk for him. Hopefully, they won't recognize him until he is back on open water before trying to arrest him for so many crimes and treasons he has done.

"You are truly getting on my last nerves, doll face" He spat at her, hating how she continues to try and have him see the reason she doesn't want to go marry that fol of a man. "You continue to beg to not be turned into the authorities, I won't hesitate to cut out that pretty little tongue of yours and throw it into the ocean for the sharks to eat." He threatened, hoping that will shut her up about begging. He was completely serious about it too as he has done it before.

He glanced up towards the man that came towards them. He was a bit shorter than Lazslo himself, standing only at five foot eleven. He had dark tanned skin, his piercing blue eyes seeming not as cold as Lazslo's but close enough. He had a scar that went over his left eye, leaving him blind in it as well. Even with him being blind, he was an excellent swordmaster. He wore a white tank top, showing the defined muscles in his arms and the scars that littered his shoulders. He wore a pair of black pants that were paired with a set of knee-high boots. At his hip hung a sword and a pistol being tucked into the waistband of his pants. Overall seemed scary but not as menacing as Lazslo himself. He was the second in command when Lazslo wasn't around.

"Whatcha need, captain?" He asked, his voice holding a gruff and rather unfriendly tone to it. His eyes slid to the woman his captain was holding, surprised that she is alive or not in the brig. Perhaps the man is growing soft, but he knew that was far from the truth.

"I need you to watch her." He said as he pushed her towards Nate. "If she continues to beg for us to not turn her in to the authorities when we reach land, fetch me and I'll cut her tongue out." He said, no emotion of regret for perhaps doing such a thing being seen on his face whatsoever. "Make sure she doesn't try anything stupid. If she does, throw her into the brig."

"Aye, aye, captain." Nate saluted the man before steering her from Lazslo. He seemed to be a bit more gentle with her, considering she is a woman than his captain did. He stopped in front of the mast that held the crows nest at the top. Hopefully, she isn't afraid of heights. Even if she is, she is still coming with him.

"Are ye afraid of heights, missy?"
Karma x saratank | PiratesJanuary 24, 2022 04:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara stiffened up when he mentioned cutting out her tongue. That was something she was used to being threatened with due to her father, but the fool usually held a knife to her mouth when he did so. It wasnt a threat she took likely. When the other man approached, she kept her eyes down, though her tears started to run free again.

Amara held back an eye roll when he mentioned her doing something stupid. *What would I be able to do* she thought. *There is no way for me run from them. I'm not strong enough to fight.* She kept her eyes down as the one called Nate now lead her to one of the rather large poles. Slowly she looked up.

Amara barely looked at the male before she replied. "Never been up very high" she said. "Highest point was barely second story of a rundown house." Nothing like a simple pole that seemed to have no supports to it. She looked around, hoping there was a way she could just sit at the base, but something caught her eye and caused her to take a step back. "Oh no" she said, seeing another ship in the distance approaching them.

Amara moved so she was behind Nate, but certainly not trying to run. She doubted the other ship had really seen her when she couldnt see anyone there herself, but there was a chance they were using a telescope to scout the ship.

Karma x saratank | PiratesFebruary 7, 2022 02:01 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Nate sighed, still wondering why Laszlo had to stick him with the woman. He gets that they have to keep an eye on her in case she tries something, but he has a feeling that she wouldn't try anything. She seems smart to know that she wouldn't be able to take them on as she will fail very quickly. When she said that she hasn't been up very high before, he shook his head. Of course, she hasn't. Though, before he said anything, he watched as she looked out in the distance before whispering something and hiding behind him. What the hell is she doing? He squinted his eyes as he looked out in the distance and there he saw the ship. A growl left his lips before grabbing her arm and going back to Laszlo who was next to the sailing master.

"Captain, we have a problem." He growled before he threw her down in front of Laszlo. He crossed his arms over his chest as his eyes narrowed at the woman. "It seems she has led a ship to us. She knows exactly who they are. she might not be who she says she is."

Laszlo let a growl rip from his throat when he heard the news. His eyes looked out to the distance of the ship that would be approaching them soon. This is exactly why women aren't allowed on ships as they only bring bad omens. He bent down and roughly pulled the woman to her foot, not caring that he is being very rough with her. She is the one on his ship and shouldn't be on it in the first place and then she had the decency to end up leading a ship to them. She had checked off too many things on his list of what shouldn't be done while on his ship. She is going to be walking the plank after this situation is all handled and if she even survives it.

"We will be talking about punishments after this is dealt with." He sneered as he pulled her against him with his face right up in hers. He is furious that she thought she could bring some low-life pirates to try and kill him. "You will stick close to me as this goes on. You leave my side even just for a second to hide or try and get away, I will kill you on the spot and that is a promise." He moved away from her so he wasn't so close to her anymore. "Are we clear? Good." He said, not waiting for an answer as he knows she understands without her saying so.

He let her go before he went in front of the sailing master to overlook the lively deck below him. "Men!" He called out, having his voice ring strong and loud. Everyone stopped what they were doing to look up at him. "We are going to be getting caught up in a fight with a ship that is approaching us." He listened as there were murmurs amongst them, some blaming the woman that she is the cause for this. "As always, we are going to fight to the last men, but we don't have to do such a thing since we are the most feared pirates out there. Even the authorities know to pursue us out here." A wicked grin appeared on his face as his gaze flickered amongst his men. "Get everything ready, yer dirty mutts!" He watched as everyone started to scurry across the deck to get everything in place for when the ship approaches them.

"Hoist the colors!"
Karma x saratank | PiratesFebruary 8, 2022 12:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara wasnt going to be one to shy out of something new, and while she was willing to climb the post, the ship in the distance scared her far too much. Before she could say anything, she felt a hand grab her arm and yank her away from where she was, causing a surprised gasp from her mouth.

Amara stumbled as she was brought before the captain once more as she gave a small glared for them being so rough before she looked back at Laszlo. "I swear I didnt know if anyone spotted me getting onto your ship" she managed to say, though she knew better than to snap at any of them.

When he mentioned punishment, Amara wanted to retort, but she kept her mouth shut as she heard the murmers of them blaming her. She looked back at Laszlo. "Look, I know you dont trust me, but if you expect me to stay close to you, please at least let me have some sort of knife or something. I wouldnt be stupid enough to attack you when everyone would kill me before I even touch you." She doubted he would actually let her have something, but what would it hurt to try?

Amara watched as the other ship started to grow even closer, fear growing within her as she wanted to hide, but she wasnt about to when she knew this captain would keep his word on killing her. Dried tears were on her face still as she hadnt wiped them away just yet. Her blue eyes watched the other ship, locked onto it, knowing the captain of that ship was the one her father lost his bet to, lost her to. Something within her boiled at the thought before she looked back at Laszlo. "I-if you catch that captain, I want to talk to him" she said, her voice shaking as she still stumbled slightly with the rock of the ship.

Karma x saratank | PiratesFebruary 10, 2022 01:52 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Lazslo didn't believe that she didn't know anything about this. It is far from a coincidence that the ship she was just talking to him about has found them. He would be a fool if he believed everything that someone told him. Had he believed everyone that told him that they didn't do that or they didn't do this, he would be in Davy's Jones locker, not the most feared pirate of the seas. When other pirates think they can rival him, he definitely enjoys having a good fight when he knows he will become victorious in the end. Bloodshed, death, guts, fear, vengeance are things he thrives on and much more, of course.

"Nate, have Derick go up in the crow's nest just to keep an eye out to make sure no one else comes as we are taking care of this situation." He said to Nate, watching as he nodded his head and quickly rushed off to talk to the said man. His head snapped to Amara when she started to speak again. He might just have to gag her to prevent her from talking as it is getting on his last nerves that she thinks he can tell him when he needs to do. "Listen here, dollface, I suggest you stop telling what I should do if you don't want me to kill you right here and right now. You're lucky I haven't thrown you over the railing for the sharks to munch on." He sneered as he pulled his sword from his waist, getting ready for battle. "As for a knife, not a chance. Had you landed on my sister's ship, sure you can have a knife. Here, you are on my ship you don't get a knife until you prove yourself trustworthy to have one."

Finally, the ship was right next to them, ordering him to fire the canons. Loud booming echoed in the air having it continue. Men started to swing onto his ship as the canons kept firing. He easily sliced a man in half as they got within close range. He looked at Amara when she said she would like to talk to the captain. He scoffed as he looked away as he kept moving around to avoid attacks and attacking the men himself. "I will be the judge of that." He said as he pushed her out of the way of a man that was coming up behind her and landed and killing blow to him. "Please do watch your surroundings if you don't want to get killed dollface." He commented as he continued doing what he does best.

He didn't even have to tell his men to keep the captain alive as they knew the plan by now. Everyone gets killed, the captain gets captured and then killed, and the ship gets blown to bits. A while later, his men were able to kill the crew, only leaving some of his men injured. At least no one is dead or hell was going to be paid to the captain. He wiped his sword clean of the blood before putting it back to his waist. He will definitely say that watching out for Amara was a hassle, especially since it cost him some gashes to him. A few were on his arms and chest and one was on his jawline. Next time something like this happens, and if she is still with them, he is going to put her in the brig in one of the cells to make sure he doesn't have to make sure she doesn't get killed.

Blood was splattered both on his clothes and his face as he glanced at Amara for just a moment before Nate came forward with the captain. He knelt down in front of him and took a knife. He tilted the man's head up with the tip of his knife, a devious grin playing on his lips and a dangerous glint seen in his eyes. "You need to pay attention to who you hunt down to try and kill." He commented, his voice dangerously low. He tilts the man's head up even higher. "This is Calypso's Demise, after all, the most feared pirate ship out on the seas." He let the man's head go and stood up, putting his knife away. He gestured towards the brig.

"Bring him to the brig. Make sure that Amara doesn't see him without my permission."
Karma x saratank | PiratesFebruary 10, 2022 02:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara looked a little annoyed when he said no to the knife, but could she really blame him after what she did. After all, who was normally stupid enough to sneak onto a pirate ship to begin with? She let out a startled scream when she heard a loud bang, louder than what she had heard before.

When she was pushed, she stumbled and fell to the ground. While she was still rather scared of what was happening, she was about to have a smatass retort to the male before she saw, he somewhat, saved her from getting hurt. *If he thinks women are bad luck, why would he save me like that* she wondered before she got back to her feet following him. While he might have told her to not hide, without something to defend herself, she did duck down off and on behind barrels or other items, but always got back to Laszlo's side to show she wasnt trying to run and hide.

The fighting seemed like it would never end, but when it finally did, she looked around her. Some blood splattered on her as she had been running. She tore off part of her sleeve to at least wipe the blood off her face. When she heard Laszlo telling them to not let her see the other captain, the female wanted to snap back to let her talk to him. Her mouth opened, but she looked down and closed it again, knowing it wouldnt me much use. After everything calmed down, she felt pain shoot through her leg and saw a cut, and though it wasnt deep, it still hurt. Using the sleeve she had used on her face, she wrapped it on her leg before she sighed. *Great, whats next* she thought.

Karma x saratank | PiratesFebruary 16, 2022 11:33 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Lazslo glanced at Amara as his crew brought the captain down to the brig. He could tell that she wanted to lash out and say that she can see him if she wants but knew better than to say anything. At least she is learning to not run her mouth to get her into even deeper trouble. He really needs to get her off this ship as soon as possible in case something else ends up happening. For all, he knows there could even be other people on his tail looking for her since she ended up sneaking onto his ship. That is going to be a big problem since there is no way there needs to be attacked after attack cause he is damn sure that his crew will only get exhausted and then the ship would drown.

He looked back over at her, seeing that she was tending to something. She must have gotten a cut when she wasn't paying attention. He shook his head, hating how he literally has to babysit her and tend to her needs. He whistled, having his surgeon come up. "Tend to her. It seems she has a gash to her leg." He said as he walked away from his man. He went over to the railing that had a barrel of water in it. He searched his coat, finding a cloth and wetting it. He started to wipe at the gash to his jawline, knowing that it is going to leave a scar, not that he minded in the slightest. He will put medicine on it later. He let a sigh leave his lips as he turned around. He leaned against the railing as he wiped the other gashes he has on his body. His gaze glanced over at his surgeon, Jay, tending to Amara.

"Sit down, missy. I can't tend to you while you are standing up." Jay said as he gestured for her to sit down on one of the barrels. Once she was seated, he knelt down and started to clean her wound with the items that he has in his bag. "You have to be more careful." He said as he ended up searching through his bag for the medicine. He hummed, his eyes scrunching to look at the items in his bags. Once he found it, he started to apply it to her gash. "Listen here, missy, don't mind Lazslo." He said as he grabbed some wrapping and started to wrap it around her leg. "He's... well, cold, yes, but he used to not always be that way. Once you get to know him better, if he even lets you stay since I don't believe in the lore about women being ships and it being bad omens, he might open up to you." He said as he finished it off. He stood up, giving the woman a kind smile. "He's-"

Lazslo came up and gave Jay a glare, causing him to shut his trap but grin and him in return. "Jay, don't be spouting bullshit to her that ain't true." He said as he gently shoved the man. Such fondness was on his face as he looked at the older man once his glare dropped from his face. "Get going ya old fool and tend to ye others." He said, watching as the older man gave him a wink before bounding off. Jay is more of an older fellow, being with him since he was a kid. He grew up with Jay in his household, loving to hear the stories he had when he was still sailing the seas before he left the crew he was with since they treated him like crap. Go figures since he had an eye patch over his left eye after they made him go blind in it. Once he left, Jay insisted he come, much like his sister, which he recently agreed to. He doesn't complain now though since he always looked up to Jay as a fatherly figure since his old man did jack shit for him.

He looked back at Amara, his fondness long gone. He studied her for a moment before gesturing for him to follow after him. He walked down the steps that lead to the main deck, his foot moving debris off to the side so no one trips over it. "Ya better hurry and follow if you want to talk to the man." He said as he easily maneuvered his way through his crew. "After that, we are going to be talking about the punishment you will be receiving. No negotiations this time either." He grumbled as he walked down the steps to the brig. Once he got to the cell that held the captain, he leaned up against the pole, his arms crossed over his chest as he looked over at Amara.

"Better get going askin' him questions. We don't have all day, doll face."
Karma x saratank | PiratesFebruary 16, 2022 11:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara gave a somewhat shocked look when Laszlo had someone look at her leg. *For someone who was about to kill me, this is odd* she thought, but didn't say anything. As she was motioned to sit on the barrel she sighed, feeling defeated. "I doubt he will allow me to stay. After all, I was stupid and snuck onto the ship" she mumbled a bit before she shook her head. She had winced as Jay, as they seemed to call him, tended to her wound. She knew it would have been fine as she had gotten worse when helping her father. She nodded a thanks as Laszlo sent him away.

Amara raised her eyebrow a bit before she spoke. "So much for not talking to him" she said in more of a question than anything. While she wasn't about to lose this opportunity she followed closely, though was limping a bit due to her wound. As she spotted the man in his cell, anger grew in her eyes as she clenched her fist.

Amara ignored Laszlo's last comment as the other captain spoke. "So my thoughts were true. You two do know one another. And by the sounds of it, far too well" he said before Amara spat in his face. "I didn't know him until I was told my father lost a damn gambling game to you and had me as his bet" she said coldly. "What exactly was your plan with me" she asked, not even bothering asking the other man his name. "Well, you certainly are spunky like I was told" he said with a laugh. It was clear by his, tatered clothes, he was far from being a rich, or even remotely clean captain. "I was going to keep you as my, well, pet. Do what I want, when I want" he said with a smirk that just made Amara shudder. "You wouldn't have been able to get anywhere near me if I had anything to say about it" she said, knowing her words there weren't exactly true, but she wouldn't have given herself up that way without a fight. She shook her head before she looked at Laszlo. "May I go back up top? I need to get away from him" she said motioning to the former captain.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us