Chatbox
 limbo
10:24:11 ZD
ET,
it's been that way since the change, it's too long to turn back now lol :D
 Eternity
10:22:22 ET
limbo
huge fan of how I'm purple on all of them.

Also they look amazing omg.
 Boeing
10:21:35 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
it is 4am
should I go back to sleep or play wp
 distant-screams
10:20:41 katy | beetle
karou,
ohh makes sense! i've heard a lot about that game, is it fun?

i have too many to share details in chat but the main one right now is norm. he's not "evil" but he is very aggressive and combustive due to the fact that he's actively decaying from the inside out :D the quote on my page fits him very well, lol
 limbo
10:20:36 ZD
chat help i cant stop making palettes lmao
 Eternity
10:20:25 ET
Actually I'm now looking and my 2021 art has more flavour than my current art 😭

Sure I've improved overall but damn, I deffo had more inspiration in 2021.
-Click-
 Karou
10:18:32 
katy,
oh she's not my OC :'( she's from baldur's gate 3 lol
what're your OCs like?
 distant-screams
10:17:41 katy | beetle
for some reason in 2021 i was going through a huge lineless art kick.. but all of it looked bad xD
 distant-screams
10:17:10 katy | beetle
BJake,
yess, the improvement :0 i love all the bold colors in your art
 Eternity
10:16:50 ET
Oh god my 2021 art. I'd grab some but my bus is about to get here
 Frostyhills24
10:16:08 Frosty, (She/Her)
Buggy and Boojake

yeah, I was when I had my first account but then covid hit and I forgot it existed. so now the pack number on the art is a "forgotten pack" I still have quite a bit of art from it thanks to post-image.
 BooJake
10:16:01 Don't call me BJ.
Oh oh we doing this art thing :00
-Click-
My art in 2023
-Click-
My art now :D
 distant-screams
10:15:46 katy | beetle
karou,
oo fun. i don't think i actually have any /evil/ OC's.. they all have a reason lmao
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:42 I am on Wolflocke ok
I'm seeing lots of scrumptious art in the chat
 Karou
10:13:42 
katy,
she's very evil but the colour scheme I had for the custom couldn't've fit anyone else lol
 distant-screams
10:13:01 katy | beetle
back when i use to sign my art with my real name </3
 distant-screams
10:12:21 katy | beetle
my art from like 2021 (uploaded late because i didn't have a TH lol)
-Click-

my art now
-Click-
 BooJake
10:12:03 Don't call me BJ.
@Frostyhills
That 1019 piece must be millions 👀
 BuggyOs
10:11:25 boobug
Frosty
1019? man that art is old xD
 distant-screams
10:10:47 katy | beetle
karou,
ooo they look very cool

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Red Fox : -5
Leopard : +4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19 

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaOctober 1, 2024 08:26 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Kayeni's first thought was a small streak of suprise. The Nolian she had known definitely wasn't like this. This new Nolian knew what he was saying, said it deliberately, and somehow managing to sound like her father.
In a good way, of course.

And while a small part of her was turning his words over in her head - maybe this'd mean he'd fit better in than he did before? - a larger part of her felt rather relieved.

Through Nolian's words - if he was speaking true, and Kayeni had no reason to doubt that - maybe it wasn't permanent. While it may have looked like it to her, that was it - it was her perception of it, nothing more. But it meant trusting Nolian.

Ack. Trust wasn't something that they really mutually had, but she'd have to do something about that if they wanted to get anywhere with this.

"I... understand why you left. Really, I can't fault you for doing that." She looked away from Nolian yet again - she had to privately acknowledge that wad partly her fault, like far too many things recently. "And I'm going to have to trust you on this." Her breath left her in a rush, and she looked back at Nolian. "If you say that it's not as permanent as I thought it was... then I suppose we can both figure it out somehow." What happens, and how permanent it's going to be.

While she definitely wasn't feeling nearly as wound up as she was earlier - her tension having disappitated a bit - she still wasn't at her greatest. There was still the thing of Nolian's new guardians, and how this might turn out.

What-ifs weren't her greatest strength. Then again, forseeing the future also wasn't.

But she'd deal with it, somehow. No matter how this turned out to be, she'd learn to live with it.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaOctober 1, 2024 10:35 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Nolian spotted the way she looked--a tiny bit of surprise. He was sure that he should've been smug or something of the sort but he just couldn't muster the feelings. No, the surprise left him feeling just a touch sour. Of course she would be surprised that he was speaking his mind, that he was confident and--this time--he knew exactly what he was doing.

His chest lifted and fell as she spoke and then looked away--as she did, he rolled his eyes before settling his faded blue eyes on the princess again. "Well, I do have a choice now," he confirmed. "Which means if I don't want to go through with the suitorship... it doesn't happen. Hah, that's kind of what this whole thing means. It's not just about the king and queen. It's about us too. At least someone has empathy for the heirs."

His head turned as the door opened once again, Narishian and Myrissa stepping out of the side room that they had walked into.

Narishian wore no expression, no emotion on his face as he stood beside the throne that Myrissa sat down in. Nolian sat down as well, taking the cue.

Nolian leaned over, tapping her hand and whispered into the Queen's ear for a bit, his words not quite audible. Myrissa's silver eyes traveled to land on Kayeni, watching her for a long silent moment.

''... very well," she tipped her head lightly, taking his hand in her own for a brief moment, and let go again. "I hear that you two have come to a compromise considering the agreement, treaty and the terms of suitorship."

Nolian bobbed his head once.

The queen tipped her head. "Very well, tomorrow we will send Nolian to Galcolia again as a proper suitor. He will have a .... guardian from Faesia with him, Captain Flynn Cyrus. Just to keep an eye on things," she mused aloud. "As of now, consider this the beginning of the treaty, Princess Kayeni. You are dismissed."

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaOctober 2, 2024 09:55 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Kayeni curtseyed. "Thank you, Your Majesties." Without waiting for a further prompt, she turned and left the throne room as the guards behind her opened the doors.

Walking slightly faster than she usually would, upon leaving the Faesian keep, she stopped and just stood there for a moment, letting some of her tension go.

She might have achieved what she came here for, and in a way, she should have been feeling happy about that. At least, that's what she'd usually feel. Previously, she might have even felt slightly insulted that she could just be dismissed.

This time, however, she just felt... a bit hollow. Not really relieved either.

Kayeni knew enough that it was definitely her fault for deliberately making Nolian leave. What she'd never anticipated, however, would have been the outcome. And this mess was majorly her fault. Nolian had just reacted to the situation she'd put him in, nothing less. She had no-one to blame but herself for this, and now... while Nolian had said that it may not be completely permanent, her father would probably still go mental if he ever left again. And this was the track she'd put herself on.

But she could adapt to it. Right? Maybe. She didn't know at this point - least of all, how she'd be able to do this.

"Your highness?" The captain of her guard looked at her curiously, and Kayeni distinctly realized that they had been waiting for her. Inwardly shaking herself, she smiled at the captain, apologized and mounted Duke.

But that hollow feeling didn't leave her throughout the entire journey back.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaOctober 2, 2024 11:03 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Myrissa tipped her head as the young woman turned to leave. There was curiosity in her eyes as the door closed behind her. Finally, the woman turned back to look at Nolian. "You changed the deal...?"

Nolian took in a breath and let it out again. His faded blue eyes slowly slid closed, leaning into the throne. "Yeah," he finally said, quietly, his jaw trembling just slightly. "When you left to talk to each other, I talked to her too. I wanted to know--for a fact--that she had changed. That she wasn't the same person she was before. It's slow and subtle but she's slowly changing," he mumbled quietly.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to," Narishian said quickly, worried. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. I told her that I heard what she said about me--and that she had doubled down on it too. I wanted to know if she really wanted the suitorship and I told her that I had a choice now."

His nose crinkled briefly. "She seemed surprised. Princess Kayeni looked surprised that I ... had a choice that I was confident and everything. I was a royal--not just a noble, but a royal."

Myrissa tilted her head slightly, her pale hand resting on his. "So you adjusted it?"

"I did. I told her that it wasn't permanent. This whole thing was temporary and that I'd go to figure out what King Josef wanted, do that, and then we could revisit the suitor ship situation," Nolian's eyes closed as his chest tightened. "... It will be alright."

"It should be," Myrissa confirmed, brushing his hair back. "Captain Cyrus will be there, if anything goes wrong, we'll know."

Nolian's lips pulled into a weak smile. "Thank you," he whispered.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaOctober 3, 2024 11:23 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

The blue and white flag fluttered atop the castle battlements, and Kayeni knew she was home. She knew the castle and the lands surrounding it like the back of her hand, and she could probably name every back route throughout the castle from her day exploring.

But even that couldn't bring that much comfort for her. Because the fact remained that she was still going to pay for her mistakes that she'd made.

Nodding a quick thank-you to the captain that had accompanied her here, she dropped the reins of her horse to the stable-hand that was waiting, and after briefly acknowledging him, she strode into the keep.

She wade her way to the throne room, the blues and whites of her country slowly grounding her. This would be... temporary. Nolian said it would, although Kayeni had doubts that everyone else would allow it... it would be temporary for now. In a way.

But there was no use worrying over it now, was there? What was to come was going to happen whether she wanted it or not. She couldn't do anything about it at the moment, could she?

Attempting to banish the thoughts from her head, she turned her attention to the throne room doors, which the guards guarding it opened upon seeing her. Her father was busy writing something, but he looked up at the sound of the door.

"Well? What happened?" No greeting or nicety. Her father clearly didn't want to take any chances, and his expression demanded it, now.

Kayeni dipped her head. "Father, they accepted the proposal."

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaOctober 3, 2024 11:34 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Blue and white. It had been so long since he had seen the colors of the Galcolian castle. Yet, fluttering in the breeze, silhouetted against the grey clouds of the afternoon, the flag flew onward without a care of who was below it.

Nolian was at least dressed well, far better than before. He looked noble and better than he had in years. It was perhaps the confidence that seeped behind his shoulders that helped aid his newfound appearance. His hair was the same, his eyes hadn't changed, but he seemed refreshed. The horse beneath him was sturdy and perhaps a bit dark. A dark mahogany bay with a white Appaloosa blanket.

It was strange, Nolian found, to have a newfound power. But discovering his own abilities was news. An Enhancer--and Narishian was determined to help him understand that he had a lot of worth. He didn't have to take nothing from anyone.

Nolian looked up at the gates and took in a breath before a loose smile grew into a warmer chuckle. He made some thought of coming back from the dead but it likely wouldn't land well.

He dismounted, thanking the stable hand and followed Captain Cyrus into the castle and to the throne room. The man was the one to clear his throat, gesture to the prince and bow. "King Josef Maddox of Galcolia, I present to you the Crowned Heir of Faesia, Prince Nolian Terrence-Maldora, who has petitioned for suitorship for the hand of Princess Kayeni Maddox."

Nolian dipped lightly in a brief bow, looking up to the thrones.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaOctober 4, 2024 11:20 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Kayeni, seated beside her father, watched Nolian walk in to the throne room. She was where she was like the last time this happened - only... it was just so much different to last time.

She was different. So was he - at least, he was dressed like a proper suitor, and definitely had the demeanour of one. And she... honestly couldn't be the judge of herself.

"Welcome, Prince Nolian Terrence-Maldora." King Josef's voice brought Kayeni back to the room. "We thank you for your proposition and will think over it accordingly." Careful, scripted words, not allowing any hint that there was no way her father wouldn't try go through with it one way or another. After all... it was Faesia.

Kayeni shifted slightly in discomfort.

"In the meantime... I see no problem in allowing you free rein of the castle. My daughter-" a pointed look was shot at her, "- should have organized everything you might need during your time here. I trust that she can make sure you are both comfortable."

Her father's words were the subtlest cue for her to get up and do something. Kayeni rose, and without much to say, really, she nodded at the two of them, stepped down from her throne and walked towards the throne room doors.

(ack. Tried writing and I don't know what to write so it's a bit short)

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaOctober 4, 2024 11:27 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

(Works well enough!)

Nolian tipped his head lightly and managed a lopsided smile in return to the King's words. He would think it over accordingly which was basically royal jargon for 'I'll come up with a legal sounding acceptance letter' or something of the sort. His faded blue eyes turned to Kayeni as she was addressed.

She looked... uncomfortable at best. Which Nolian wasn't too surprised about. Heaven forbid she look somewhat okay with everything--or at least pretend. He wasn't entirely excited to be there either but at least he hid it better than she did.

But he listened to the king. At least someone had some sort of good intention--maybe. He still wasn't sure what the King needed. After all, it was Galcolia. Galcolia wasn't exactly the most fond of magic and that whole thing. But it nudged the back of his brain. Like that feeling. The nagging feeling that picked at his chest again. It wasn't like when he was around magic folk, that was a warmer feeling. This was... like a relic. Yes. A relic. But where...

Nolian brush the thoughts aside and pulled a response to the king together as Kayeni stood up.

In response, Nolian tipped his head. "Thank you, your Highness," he said and turned to Kayeni again, extending his arm for her to take as he walked alongside her to the throne room doors.

"I can't say I really know my way around," he added with a loose chuckle. "Help would be fantastic."

After he had spoken, he let himself feel. Feel the ticking at his chest, it was far stronger now that she was nearby. What... the necklace. That moon pendant that he had asked about earlier and she had gotten all sorts of weird about it.

It was just... a necklace.

Or, was it?

"I suppose I ought to ask about why I am actually here," Nolian prompted loosely, looking around the castle grounds.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaOctober 5, 2024 11:35 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Kayeni grimaced slightly once they left the throne room. "I'm not too sure what you might have picked up, but my father wants you here for... something." Making a split-second decision to avoid saying what that something actually was, she continued on. "But I'll say you probably know your way around well enough, from when you were here for last time. I've put you in the same quarters you were in last time... if that's alright with you." She paused, then cast a look at his guard, Captain... Cyrus, was it? Kayeni's knack of names, for once, couldn't remember what it was - or that may have just been a passing mention that she had missed. Addressing him, she asked, "Would you prefer to take quarters next to Prince Nolian's or standard barrack accommodation? I'm sorry, I... wasn't given that much to work off from my father. Both are organizable," she quickly tacked on to the end of her statement.

Really, she didn't know what Nolian wanted anymore. Or how his abilities as an Enhancer did anything at the moment. She wasn't particularly feeling anything special at the moment - despite she was wearing the pendant that apparently did something.

Hmph. She guessed she had no option but to wait and see. Nolian was here, and right now her task was to make sure they were "comfortable" as per her father's missives. So she'd do that first. Then she'd worry about the pendant.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaOctober 5, 2024 11:42 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Nolian's faded blue eyes noted the way she winced--grimaced even--before she avoided one question, completely ignored his statement about not knowing his way around the castle--which he had been in for approximately two days and then addressed Captain Cyrus.

Nolian's eyebrow raised just slightly as he stopped walking and set his hands on his hips, his chin tipping downward. "Captain Cyrus is staying with me," he answered for the guard. The man tipped his head in agreement, a rather amused smile on his face. "He is a mentor--a companion, not a Captain at the moment. That is merely his title," Nolian added.

He took in a deep breath and let it out. "I know you know what King Josef wants me here for. Rather than play that stupid game you always decide to play where you go dancing around the truth and make a downright fool of yourself, let's just cut to the chase," Nolian stated firmly and stepped forward. "That way you can... what would you say... get rid of me, hmm, faster."

His eyes scanned over her, surprisingly cold. "And then maybe I can spend my time finding an actual suitor worth my time, eh?"

He sniffed, almost a short laugh and continued forward, walking down the hallway. He knew the pendant had something to do with why he was there. She couldn't be that stupid to not know. She was wearing the blasted thing, of course she had to have a clue. There was no way. No way at all.

Unfortunately for her, Nolian had a bit more of a "backbone" from Cyrus, who had... "taught" him some things.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us