03:17:08 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, did you see what Everett and The girl I named after you gave xD
 Amygdala
03:07:53 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
It's easier to motivate others though😅
 Amygdala
03:07:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay i need to go too. I promised my grandma i will visit her before work today. Se you all later
 Urux
03:07:08 Urox
Gnight!
 Urux
03:06:57 Urox
Amy
Hahaha I do the same. I try and motivate people to do the things I am procrastinating all the time
 Night Shade
03:06:50 Graves | Chaos
Goodnight!
 Amygdala
03:06:23 Amy/Anpmygdala
Graves
Sleep well <3
 Night Shade
03:06:23 Graves | Chaos
Urux
Lord knows I need it XX
 Amygdala
03:06:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
I might be doing that but i am the same as you guys lmao...no motivation to do anything🤣
 Night Shade
03:05:50 Graves | Chaos
Amy
I do I'm passing out at my desk haha I'll see you later though <3
 Urux
03:05:32 Urox
Amy is parenting us at the moment hahah
 Amygdala
03:05:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Graves
Go to sleep...please. you need rest
 Amygdala
03:04:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
I'm injecting you....go study.
 Night Shade
03:03:48 Graves | Chaos
Amy
Uhh few minutes after 1am? And I need to be up at about 7:30 :)
 Urux
03:03:11 Urox
Can someone please inject me with motivation for studying please 🥹
 Amygdala
03:02:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Graves
How late is it for you....

You need to sleep...
 Amygdala
03:01:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Guuuuys i have a banner now XD

Thank you sweet poison <3
 Night Shade
03:01:26 Graves | Chaos
I'm so tired haha I need to get up early tomorrow and here I am staying up late
 Night Shade
02:58:21 Graves | Chaos
Funnily enough she's still my best fighter because I just haven't been online to train other wolves XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : +3
Grizzly Bear : +3
Komodo Dragon : -5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Hellspawn ☠︎︎ Open Semi-lit Demon rpOctober 18, 2024 06:30 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Pack name or nickname: Urux

✟ Brandy Coltsfoot ✟

Gender & Pronouns:

Female | She/Her/Hers

*Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Role:

Casually - shift covers at the corner store.

Part time - Bartender

Appearance:

Personality:

Abilities:
(Keep relevant to role, 3 max)

*Likes & Dislikes:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Rumours:

*Background:

*Affiliations:

*Other:

Edited at October 22, 2024 12:23 AM by Urux
Hellspawn ☠︎︎ Open Semi-lit Demon rpOctober 18, 2024 10:18 AM

La Push

Neutral

Give Award
May I res a hunter, please?
I'm very intrigued, and have an idea, might take me a hot second but i'll get my form up completely by the end of the day!!
Hellspawn ☠︎︎ Open Semi-lit Demon rpOctober 18, 2024 11:57 AM

Spookybeast

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving!
Hellspawn ☠︎︎ Open Semi-lit Demon rpOctober 18, 2024 12:44 PM

La Push

Neutral

Give Award
Pack name or nickname:
La Push
Full name:
Atlas Lyceon Drake Jackson
*Nickname(s):
Drake, Attie
Gender & Pronouns:
Male
He/Him/His
*Sexuality:
Heterosexual...ish
(He has yet to make up his mind)
Role:
Hunter
Appearance:
(Images must be credited)
Atlas isn't broad or buff by any means, being built more like runner than anything else. Not to say he doesn't have any muscle- he surely does- just not as much as others in his career choice. He's reletively narrow-shouldered, with a surprisingly narrow waist, and long legs and arms. He stands well over 6 foot, but is probably the least intimidating Hunter you'll ever meet.
He has a narrow jaw, with high cheekbones and a dainty nose thats only a little crooked. Atlas has a deep tan, with a plethora of freckles all over, but heavily concentrated on his cheeks and the bridge of his nose that stand out the most when he's angry or embarressed when his cheeks get red.
WIP
Personality:
WIP
Abilities:
(Keep relevant to role, 3 max)
Fast Reaction
He's got insanely good reflexes. Kind of self-explanatory, in the fact that most all of his movements are quick, and some almost unseen to the trained eye.
Strengths:
Sneaking
He's pretty good at going unnoticed. Atlas is also good at making his way through the woods reletively quietly. Most of the time anyway
Gunfights & trap making
As a relatively scrawny man, he isn't great at the whole hands on combat. He prefers using his guns, and more sneaky ways to kill his targets
Bluffing
Atlas is a fast talker. He has a way of talking his way out just about any bad situation he can get himself into. Most of the time. He has a way of speaking so quickly and rambling for quite a while that people just get bored or don't understand and give up
Weaknesses:
Clumsiness
Even despite his ability for going unnoticed & sneaking, he does also tend to fall on his face sometimes. Especially in the woods.
His Size
While Atlas is tall, hes not exactly the most muscular or buff person. He finds himself holding the short end of the combat stick more often than not
Rumours:
His Sexualty
Wip
*Background:
*Affiliations:
Open! pm me :)
*Other:

Edited at October 21, 2024 09:27 AM by La Push
Hellspawn ☠︎︎ Open Semi-lit Demon rpOctober 22, 2024 12:23 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Pack name or nickname: Urux

Vincent Reid

Gender & Pronouns:

Male | He/His/Him

*Sexuality:

Bisexual, male leaning.

Role:

Hunter

Appearance:

Vincent isn't dashing man, standing at 6’1” he is relatively tall compared to most of the population. In line with his occupation, his body is kept in peak condition, muscles built primarily in his torso and arms. However, his legs hold a fair amount of weight to them, perfect for pelting after pesky demons on the run. His body shape is mostly rectangular, perhaps the tiniest bit smaller towards his hips, this carried down to his legs. Everything is in near perfect proportion, though he appears to be a little lanky.

His skin tone is a fair beige, dotted with faint freckles that were brought on by years of summer hunting. Adorning his body are a litany of small scars acquired from his various missions, most are not particularly noticeable. However, there is a prominent one on his face and neck. On the left of his face and neck, ending just before the outer corner of his eye, is a large burn scar. Thickened fibrous scar tissue in heavy ropes marr his otherwise handsome face. The tail of his left eyebrow is also gone, never to return thanks to the scarring. He managed to get himself tangled up with a fiery little beast in his early hunting days, when he was overly confident and let his guard down.

His hair is brown, though bordering on red-ginger. Keeping a classic short mullet as his style for his slightly waved hair, though it is in need of a trim. Paired with chocolate brown eyes, he isn’t very eye-catching at first glance. With little to make him stand out from the crowd besides the horrific scarring. Usually sporting a slight stubble to his squared jaw, he can never really keep on top of it.

The only modification to his body is two lobe piercings, in which he keeps two golden sleeper rings with small crosses hanging from them. He keeps them in 24/7 and refuses to remove them. Whether or not they actually do anything against the creatures lurking around the town is still to be proven.

Personality:

Vincent is a flitting experience to many. A whirling ball of charm and confident that barrels his way through any situation. More often than not talking his way out of any confrontations he may have managed to stir up.

Though he makes jokes and laughs with his whole chest, there is a small piece that dulls the stars in his eyes. Sometimes he lurks in the dark corners of the room, staring at seemingly nothing, only to be ripped back to reality when someone speaks to him. A grin plastered back across his face. But is obvious to those who watch him for longer than one night he is haunted by something and it replays in his head over and over.

Abilities:
Marksman :- Vincent is well practiced in long range weaponry, preferring to keep his distance from his quarry after his burn accident. His favourite would be a cross bow, but with modern times developing new guns that can be utilised for his hunting work, he is beginning to like the look of some of the newer firearms.

Movies | Stiff drinks | Pool | Poker | Gambling | Travelling | Spicy and soulful foods | Rainfall | TV dramas

Dislikes:

Blazing fires | Camping despite his occupation | Bland meals | Settling | Demons (duh) | Unnecessary violence

Strengths:

Accuracy :- after years of practice, Vincent is an excellent shot. Using either his sniper rifle or cross bow, he could hit the eye of a creature no matter the distance. That is, if he isn't distracted.

Nonchalant :- his dismissive behaviour can often be calming under the right conditions. Especially in a high tension situation, however he has a terrible habit of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.

Steeled Resolve :- Vincence will rarely give up on his mission, only retreating without victory if he or his group members are severely injured. Even then, he will push until he physically cannot move before he will admit defeat.

Weaknesses:

Competitive Ambition :- The other side of his resolve. He is competitive to his own demise. Digging himself into deeper and deeper holes until he can't crawl his way out of them.

Non-committal :- Due to his nomadic nature, he has never ventured on anything longer than summer fling with other people. On the same note, he does not allow friendships to develop further than surface level, knowing he will likely move on soon enough.

Rumours:

Cassanova :- due to his fleeting relations with the women in his life, many in the town have at least had some kind of flirtatious encounter with Vincent. Though the sheer boldness of his actions towards women make some people ponder why he has yet to settle down with any of them. Earning him some rather strange looks.

Sudden Return :- the townsfolk have no idea why Vincent has returned. Renting a small two room area above the bar. It leaves many to speculate how and why has returned.

Background:

Vincent was born Fiendweald, raised in the small community before he departed at age 19. He returned only to hunt, never seeking out his family or old friends. Simply appearing one night and vanishing the next morning. But now he has strangely emerged from the main road, looking very sallow and tired. The townsfolk can only guess what had happened to turn the bright young man into a husk of himself.

Affiliations:

Mother - Alive | Still in town | NPC | Emma Reid

Father - deceased | killed by demon | NPC | Arthur Reid

Other:

Edited at October 22, 2024 01:10 AM by Urux
Hellspawn ☠︎︎ Open Semi-lit Demon rpOctober 22, 2024 01:11 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Vincent is completed <3 I will be working on Brandy next

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3