Wolf Play : ❞ghosts cult of characters❞
Chatbox
 Urux
04:05:05 Urox
Final Boy licks an icicle and gets their tongue stuck to it.

An icicle? In summer, sir where are you?
 starmutt
03:55:11 marsh | they/it
first somewhat completed palette
minus wolf info and everywhere on the site i didnt look yet xD
 Arachne
03:54:40 Ara/Kat
marsh
it looks so pretty pretty
 starmutt
03:52:46 marsh | they/it
my page is pink :3
 Karou
03:50:58 
redd,
i've been so unlucky with these shits, they only give me trash. 100+ geodes opened and all I've got to show are 3 dyes lol (not even the dyes I want, all I asked for was ONE eye dye)
 Arachne
03:45:25 Ara/Kat
just had the luckiest game of relic memory yet if i hadnÂ’t have hesitated from shock i mightÂ’ve beat 12 seconds
 Red River Wolves
03:45:15 Redd Dead
Karou,
Yeah that's probably wise. I don't have any right now, but I'll probably sell any ones I get
 Echo Eclipse
03:42:07 Echo | Thunder
Marsh
Thanks
 Karou
03:41:31 
redd,
no I'm stopping until december lol I have customs to make :')
sell 'em lol
 starmutt
03:41:14 marsh | they/it
7:45am give or take
 Malcuth
03:41:05 Wander
Sarasota produced a viti and a viti nimble foot! That's awesome!
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
How lucky
 Echo Eclipse
03:40:53 Echo | Thunder
What times DS again?
 Red River Wolves
03:40:53 Redd Dead
Karou,
Nice. I keep forgetting to send you my geodes. I'll probably explore more later.
 starmutt
03:40:42 marsh | they/it
does the palette work now lmao
 Karou
03:40:42 
actually that whole litter is cracked?? why are they all boosted even though the mother has no boost XD
 Karou
03:39:46 
-WP Click-
yoo my boy already made a boost + defect :D
 Red River Wolves
03:38:03 Redd Dead
Amy,
I think Anxiety's doing a great job of that right now lol. But that's why I'm trying to make a lead now.
 Amygdala
03:33:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Don't worry about that...that's my spot >;)

Keep him out of second olace 🤣
 Red River Wolves
03:33:14 Redd Dead
Doesn't have to be me. Just not Boe. I'm a hater like that.
 Red River Wolves
03:33:00 Redd Dead
Amy,
Serious about not letting him be #1 XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Water Moccasin : +2
Jackal : +1
Green Python : -1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

❞ghosts cult of characters❞July 10, 2019 03:56 AM

ghost

Lightbringer

Give Award
<div align="center">welcome. welcome.
<div align="center">
<div align="center">characters may be altered for a roleplay. <div align="center">any art for a humanoid/human oc will be what they would look like if they were an animal because of wolfplay's rule. <div align="center">
<div align="center">please do not ask to roleplay unless i state that i'm open for roleplaying. i join roleplays that i'm interested in. <div align="center">
<div align="center">do not copy any of my characters or try to buy them. i put a lot of effort into them. <div align="center">
<div align="center">
<div align="left">..list of ocs..<div align="left">simon [ pg one, post two ]
Edited at July 10, 2019 04:03 AM by ghost
❞ghosts cult of characters❞July 10, 2019 04:00 AM

ghost

Lightbringer

Give Award
<div align="center">[ simon ]
<div align="center">⟿ baby, won't you love me?
<div align="center">xx male xx<div align="center">xx pansexual xx<div align="center">xx usually in his twenties xx <div align="center">xx werebun thing, i dunno he's a human with bunny ears and tails xx<div align="center">xx libra xx <div align="center">
<div align="center">| 'sweet' | 'soft' | manipulative | impulsive | charming | snarky | emotionally unstable | protective | formal |
<div align="center">
<div align="center">simon is known for being rather sweet and a soft-spoken young man. he can be rather flirty but well, considering the fact he is a murderer it is a display. he is rather manipulative, having multiple 'masks'. simon is known to be impulsive and his mask can be rather easily broken under pressure. however he is charming, seducing his victims mostly. he can be rather snarky, when he gets bored of someone-- he leaves them behind. simon is very emotionally unstable however, he can go from sobbing to happy go lucky. he has two kind of breakdowns, a blackout breakdown and a mental breakdown. he is either sad, mad, or 'happy'. simon is protective and sometimes can be.. a bit extreme more or less. by definition he is a yandere. he kills for the people he loves. he gets attached to people quickly and loses interests just as quickly. simon can never really hold onto a crush and is desperate for love so, he kills for his love. then, when he gets tired of them..simon kills them. he is rather formal and uses nicknames a lot. usually he refers to people by darling or honey, simon only calls people love if he.. has decided they are his target/crush. <div align="center">
<div align="center">xx weapons are too cliche so simon uses chemicals/needles. way cleaner job, yknow? xx<div align="center">xx enjoys hammocks, don't judge xx<div align="center">xx only child xx<div align="center">xx dislikes physical pain to himself and is one of his triggers xx<div align="center">xx if an animal, he is a jack rabbit. xx<div align="center">
<div align="center">

Edited at July 10, 2019 10:03 PM by ghost
❞ghosts cult of characters❞July 10, 2019 10:04 PM

ghost

Lightbringer

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">[ art of simon ]

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us