I didn't like "pack" on the end & I wanted my short nickname on there
What do you think?
 Zeraphia
06:33:49 Vah is Spooky
How has your trip been??
 Zeraphia
06:33:39 Vah is Spooky
Never!

Pretty lowkey, surprisingly! Been doodling horses and watching football honestly XD
 Nevermore.
06:33:20 Never/Nev
Vah! :D

How has your day been?
 Boeing
06:32:25 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
hmm lol
 Schei
06:32:19 Cuore
On the topic of pack flags,
-WP Click-
Old suggestion revival :)
 Ishouldbeinschool
06:31:40 Sileas, he/they
leon
can you see the numbers on those tests?
 The Sigma
06:31:04 Leon, Sigma
Forest

What if I joined chat.. (our flag colors are so similar ToT)
 PG's Midnight Sky
06:29:48 PG (Pointy Gardener)
Call me PG
Less confusing
 Forest Dwelling
06:28:51 I am on Wolflocke ok
Even though the flags are all different colors, to me, I see both Midnights as one user in the chat
 Zeraphia
06:27:44 Vah is Spooky
Moon

Oh man! The flu just takes everything outta you! I hope you feel better soon!
 PG's Midnight Sky
06:27:13 PG (Pointy Gardener)
Im interested in possibly buying some but on HEE
Im gonna see myself out though
 Midnight Runner
06:26:06 Spirit, Wander
They did..
 PG's Midnight Sky
06:26:06 PG (Pointy Gardener)
Oops
I should probably not interact with people or try to use my brain till I'm over this flu
 Zeraphia
06:25:53 Vah is Spooky
Marsh made the art they posted.

I made the one I posted. XD
 Zeraphia
06:25:16 Vah is Spooky
Moon

... we did.

My art tagged literally has my name on it XDD
 PG's Midnight Sky
06:24:21 PG (Pointy Gardener)
The art marsh linked, who made it?
The art Vah made, who made it?
 Forest Dwelling
06:23:55 I am on Wolflocke ok
1000 mushrooms to spend and I immediately want to blow them all on bronze figures hhh
 Zeraphia
06:23:40 Vah is Spooky
Marsh

Ahhh. I haven't looked at many clubs, honestly.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +2
Polar Bear : +4
Bobcat : -3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    17    18    19 

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaOctober 14, 2024 08:57 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Scott barked out a laugh. From the few interactions he had had with Narishian, Flynn was most definitely right that a single toe out of line would instantly be caught by him. He didn't seem to be the kind of person that missed that kind of things, after all. Not omniscient, but... from the few things that Scott knew over the years and from experience, damn close enough to it.

"You're right, from what I've heard about Narishian." Scott grinned, then continued. "But who knows what the royals are thinking these days - I certainly don't. So, who knows how long you'll be here for, I guess." Smiling a bit as he continued, he indicated them to turn left. "Just... don't cause too much trouble on my rounds, okay?" Realizing that might be taken the wrong way, he hurried to add on to it. "I mean, it'll make my rounds more interesting, definitely. And I guess - as a foreign diplomat you might be considered to have immunity. But I don't want to spend my entire day cleaning up halls filled with muddy water like I did last year. Don't ask," he said, grimacing a bit at the memory. "But I'm on shift tomorrow afternoon..." he shook his head a bit, but smiled anyway.

Turning his question to Flynn's other question, he shook his head. "I don't have one. Never found what I was looking for - and honestly, never entirely bothered." He was naught but a castle guard, really. While he may have been a rather successful one at that - it wasn't that he consistently actively tried, or had the chance to, anyway.
"What about you? Do you have a significant other of sorts?" Somehow Scott doubted it, based off what he had felt of Flynn, he wouldn't be the kind to actively find such a thing.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaOctober 14, 2024 09:16 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Flynn let out a warmer chuckle, far more companionable in sound than before. His hand rested on his hip, closest to the hilt of his sword.

"Nah, I don't have one myself," he chuckled loosely. "Never found the right one--been through a couple of 'em but when you've got a job like we do, people tend to shy away. They want someone who'll be home more often and doesn't have a risk of dying every few weeks."

He snorted, clearly amused with his answer to the question. His brown eyes flicked upward, scanning the hallway. "Galcolia feels a lot like a maze," he mused. "Faesia is rather cut and dry--but we make up for it in power and attacks."

He shook his head lightly.

"And ... Narishian."

---

Nolian paused for a moment or two before rubbing his eyes. "Hmm, I found something about this relic here," he scooted over toward Kayeni. "It basically works as a scrying mirror. It'll tell you what you want or need to know. So if we find one and we ask it how to activate your relic, maybe we'll get an answer."

It would be far more fun and an adventure-y type deal rather than sitting in a quiet library for the next few days. He was almost certain he was going to drive himself nuts otherwise. More pages, more words, and the likes were dull and boring. But the mirror would work, hopefully faster too.

"I don't ... hmm," he frowned, scanning the text, "let me look and see if it says where we can find one."

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaOctober 16, 2024 12:02 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Although she might not have admitted it, the words were literally beginning to blur together for her. Yet even more nonsense about something that might be vaguely close to being magical, like a disappearing toadstool or something stupid - Kayeni wasn't entirely sure what exactly she even wanted to find anymore.

Resultantly, when Nolian said he might have found something that might be remotely relevant, she shut the book she was scanning through, perhaps with more force than she really should have - then again, it made a really satisfying clap sound as she dumped the damned book on the table and looked to her left, reading the text at a slant.

Really, anything was better than sitting in the library going through book after book after book after book and hoping that one of them may provide a clue to the pendant - yet again sitting between Kayeni's collarbones.

"As long as it makes it faster, I'm in for it," Kayeni declared. She knew from past experience that looking in the library for something specific was hard enough when the specific thing was only uncommon. But when it was nearly impossible to find... that made things infinitely worse in the royal Galcolian library, where everything you wanted to know was - as long as you had the patience to find it.

Belatedly, Kayeni realized they had spent quite some time going through books in the library. It was definitely mid-afternoon by now, and - oh crap, she had forgotten to tell Nolian that he had to go to dinner with them.

"How about we tell the librarians that you're taking that book out for the night? Honestly, I'm not going to last much longer combing through the shelves for the right thing, and I only just remembered - " she winced a bit " - that your presence has been... requested... at the dinner table tonight." Her face probably told Nolian exactly what she thought about how it was "requested". Coming with a few rather strong words from her father, it wasn't something they could decline and get away with.

"How does that sound? You can probably look at it after dinner." And her patience for library books was a bit thin at the moment. But she'd listen to Nolian's opinion first.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaOctober 16, 2024 03:47 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

A dinner ... his presence at the dinner table that night. Ah, that was... fun. Nolian wasn't entirely sure how he exactly felt about going to dinner with them. The last one he had attended had been the cataclysmic event in which he left for Faesia. It was definitely the reason he was reserved and almost hesitating to accept.

"It would probably be best to have dinner all together," the Faesian heir noted with a brief nod. "I suppose."

It was the most cordial way he could find to agree to the dinner without giving away his true feelings about it. Kayeni's expression already told him she wasn't fond of it and he knew full well that if she had a choice, she wouldn't even let him in Galcolia. She had been perfectly fine with him running off.

The only thing that had changed was the desire to at least stay on her father's good side.

Nolian took in a deep breath and let it out. "I don't need the whole book. I can ask Flynn to reach out to Narishian and see if he knows about any scrying mirrors. This told us what it does, if anyone would know where... it'd be him."

He stood up from the table, pushing his chair in.

Nolian nearly made an off-hand comment about hoping dinner would be better than last time. Instead, just bit his tongue and dipped his head. "I should change to something more... noble."

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaOctober 16, 2024 08:31 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Kayeni wasn't entirely sure what to reply to that. It was definitely true, Nolian wasn't wrong - he probably needed to get changed into something that her father might have said "benefitted his rank". Then again, Kayeni had to organize it for him. Unless Henry already had done the work for her, that is, and clothing "benefitting his rank" was already hanging in there.

However, both her luck and past Nolian's actions with his clothes told her that was probably not going to be the case. Either they'd be slightly destroyed in some way - be it the cuffs or the hems - or Henry wouldn't have thought to put it there in the first place. So, that meant he'd have to find him something, whether she liked it or not.

It was her job - and technically her punishment, after all.

Sighing, she stood. "I'm not too sure what clothes I can find that can fit you, but the tailor definitely still has your measurements. Maybe he can find something that'll fit." She stood from the table as well, pushing her chair in too. "Would you like to come or would you rather find your guard - " Captain Cyrus, she reminded herself " - and give him your question? I'm not too sure how long it'll take for your message to reach... your father... but the sooner you get started, I guess the sooner it'll reach Faesia." Honestly, she still had trouble connecting the fact that Nolian was, like it or not, part of the Faesian royal family. That meant Narishian was his father. But Kayeni's brain still failed to compute it.

She'd have to get used to it, though. She didn't have much of a choice.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaOctober 16, 2024 10:37 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Noilan's faded blue eyes traveled around the library for a long few moments. It was peaceful in between the old shelves.

"I brought clothing from Faesia, Kayeni," the prince let out a short snort. "I'm not a child and I'm not some doll," his head swung back and forth as he spoke, almost confused. Why wouldn't he have clothing from home? That fit... him? It wasn't like he was coming with absolutely nothing. No, it was a suitorship. Which meant that he had his own stuff this time and he wasn't hoping and praying that Galcolia would just magically have something.

"Captain--er--Flynn, Flynn said he would meet me in our quarters. He can basically send messages through his mind almost immediately. It's like you and me having a conversation but you're on the other side of the castle. Magic is absolutely wild," Nolian said giddily. "I can't wait to learn what else there is."

He made his way toward the doors, humming softly to himself. "But I think I can manage if you'd like to send the message ahead to the kitchens--or the king--whichever--that we'll be attending dinner."

Nolian tipped his head and hurried forward, making his way down the hallways toward his chambers. Honestly, he was hoping to get this entire endeavor done with as soon as possible and then they could mutually decide that the suitorship... just wasn't going to work out and therefore, they could part ways and be happy.

It wasn't that he openly disliked Galcolia, he really didn't. But it was the strange mindset of the people--the nobles--that really had him wondering what was happening. There had to be something in the noble water that just drove them weird. Not crazy, but weird.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaOctober 17, 2024 01:01 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Really... Kayeni might have assumed that. Honestly, she just didn't know what to expect anymore. Nolian bringing stuff that actually was his clothes was - probably news indeed. It wasn't like... hmm, right. Of course the Faesian royals - his surrogate parents - would have figured that out. If Kayeni was recieving diplomats from other countries, she'd have expected no different - Faesia wasn't any different in that matter.

Still, Kayeni didn't expect it.
And about the telepathy thing - for there was no other way to describe it.

... sorry, what? Kayeni had never heard of such a thing - then again, Galcolia wasn't the most magical of kingdoms. But... that just wasn't something she'd heard of.

Then again, it was Narishian. Her own personal experiences and records from their diplomats said enough about him. Case in point - expect that the Faesian queen's consort to be able to do anything at any point of time. Expecially if he felt threatened. And if it involved his new surrogate son... frankly, none of their diplomats - or anyone, for that matter - had any experience or prior knowledge on the matter. Effectively, she was treading in new waters, and... when it came to Narishian, it was best to assume more than what actually was the case than the other way around. Especially since he seemd rather protective of his new surrogate son... she shouldn't have been suprised by the telepathy.

But she was anyway. That didn't change much.

Instead of portraying this, Kayeni simply nodded. "That sounds fine. I'll send word." In fact, she didn't really need to send word - her father had implied that he'd probably be required at the dinner table nonetheless, so preparations would definitely have been made. But she wanted a word with her father anyway - she'd have to go talk to him at some point, and "before dinner" was certainly a good one.

So she walked off in the other direction that Nolian was travelling, back to where her father would doublessly be working through the millions of paperwork he had to do.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaOctober 18, 2024 11:46 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Nolian watched her for a moment or two as she walked back. She seemed lost in her thoughts and he stifled a short sigh and rolling of his eyes. Nonetheless, he turned and walked toward his quarters. The emerald inlaid in the door glittered back at him in the dull light of the torches. Captain Cyrus was already in the chambers, reading a book that he had likely borrowed from the library or even brought from Faesia. His brown eyes lifted, looking up toward the young man with a warmer smile. "How'd it go?"

"... I mean this in all honesty and without any offense but I can not wait for it to be over," Nolian admitted and paced back and forth in the chambers. "I can not stand this place. There's judgmental looks everywhere you go, they look at you, they don't care about you. They care only for themselves and no one else. I mean, for the love! The princess... drives me up the wall every time I have to just be nearby. I can't wait for us to figure out that stupid relic, do the thing and then go home," Nolian pushed his hands through his hair and groaned. "I told Nari I didn't want to go back."

"But you agreed," Cyrus pointed out, leaning back with his feet crossed at the ankles. "And you're here."

"Yes, do you know anything about a scrying stone?" Nolian finally addressed the issue at hand while he changed from a darker shirt to something lighter with the reddish-orange vest that held gold embroidery around the shoulders and hem.

"A scrying stone? Hmm... I do believe I've heard of it. I can ask the Royal Advisor?"

"Please," Nolian tipped his head lightly, readjusting his small golden loop. The golden circlet was the best thing he had to a crown. It was similar to the one that Narishian wore. But the man wore silver, not gold.

"... he says he knows but he'll have to make sure," Cyrus relayed the message. "He wants to be sure that he knows where it is before you go running off to find it."

Nolian let out a small breath. "Alright, alright. He knows best," his faded blue eyes followed the captain as he stood up. "Dinner?"

"Dinner," the man set his hand on Nolian's shoulder and followed his lead to the dining room.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaOctober 19, 2024 06:39 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Kayeni stood in front of her father, looking up at him on his throne.

"Did it go well?" That was her father's only words to her, before looking back down and squinting quizzically at the paper in front of him. No greeting - nothing had changed at all.

Really, she should have expected this. Considering what was her fault in this mess, it was no suprise.

It still hurt a little bit though.

Banishing the thoughts from her mind, Kayeni replied, as clearly as she could. "Nolian will be attending the dinner, as per your request." Short, formal, a bit detached - Kayeni didn't have to necessarily like it, but that dislike of how she did it at this point was so deeply buried that it never saw the light of day.

Her father didn't comment on it, which was a testament as to how much he really didn't care, now that Nolian was back with them. Kayeni swallowed, painfully aware that she needed to say it now before she lost her nerve.

"Father... may I ask something?" A brief flick of his eyes back from his paper to her. She took that as a yes, and continued on. "It's just... I was wondering if you knew anything about the pendant that I was given? It's just... we really don't know too much of it, or what we're meant to do."

Only now did her father properly look at her, slightly in suprise. "Henry didn't tell you?" Kayeni could only shake her head uncertainly as she tried - and failed - to recall much. "Fine. I know some things - not all, mind you," he cautioned as Kayeni's face brightened slightly, "but maybe enough to help you a bit. But not right now. Go to dinner first - I have some things I'm required to do first. After dinner we can have a word."

Kayeni nodded. "Alright... thanks, Father."

But he was already absorbed back into the scroll in front of him.

Kayeni hesitated for a moment, unsure whether she should say anything else - it was her father, after all. But in the end, she'd be required to leave anyway. So after a brief pause, she turned, and left him as she progressed back to the dining hall.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    17    18    19 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us