05:45:17 Running Dog
Purgatory

I want her!
 Purgatory
05:42:41 Purge
just realized she's inbred what the heck man, now i gotta kill :(
 Purgatory
05:40:28 Purge
Which of the common coats of this event should I dye her to? I don't like the gray with rosewood markings
-WP Click-
 Tyrannical Raise
05:35:20 
Almost to DG -WP Click-
 Caeli
05:28:58 
Eternity

My wifi is so bad, right now. :c
 Eternity
05:24:21 ET
BJake
I bet, it looks absolutely awesome!

And uh,, a lil bit. I've not got it perfectly LMAO, but it'll do.
 BJake
05:23:49 Don't call me BJ.
The perspective looks so difficult in that omls
 BJake
05:23:25 Don't call me BJ.
@Eternity
:'D
I was baffled when I saw they attacked back!
Happy about it though >w<
 Eternity
05:20:50 ET
Base colours down!
-Click-

BJake
Dude you got an attack back from Awkwardos?? That's epic! :0 I'm quite jealous ahah
 Caeli
05:08:22 
Eternity

Sounds like fun.
 Eternity
05:07:57 ET
Caeli
Nooot much, still just making art!

SilverMountain
Ahah, I think FlyingKitten's OC is all red. Guess they're both winged cats though.
 BJake
05:06:48 Don't call me BJ.
On Artfight
 kcylita
05:06:42 K
RIP my BxD baby..
 BJake
05:06:35 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
I screamed when someone revenged with this :'0
They made Necromantic perfect TvT
 Ravensrun
05:06:18 Goblin Queen|Rave
Blorp🍃
 SilverMountain
05:06:07 Silver, Luna or CWG
ET
Reminds me of Flying Kitten
 Caeli
05:06:05 
Eternity

What's new?
 Eternity
05:05:04 ET
Hi Caeli!

-
Man, attempting some perspective here and it's uh,, going okay.
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : -5
Spotted Hyena : +1
Badger : -3
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 9

Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy | Discussion |June 24, 2024 12:29 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ohhhhhh that makes sense
I'm thinking of creating a teacher (since there's so few teachers in this RP so far - besides the mentioned Secretary, Headmaster, and Professor Clover). What class should they teach...? (if I do end up creating one, that is).
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy | Discussion |June 24, 2024 12:39 PM

Infernal

Neutral

Give Award
Any subjects striking your fancy? I know Spellbound had reserved two teachers, one for Potions and the other for Care of Magical creatures

Wolf's Bane said:
Ohhhhhh that makes sense
I'm thinking of creating a teacher (since there's so few teachers in this RP so far - besides the mentioned Secretary, Headmaster, and Professor Clover). What class should they teach...? (if I do end up creating one, that is).

Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy | Discussion |June 24, 2024 01:02 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Infernal said:
Any subjects striking your fancy? I know Spellbound had reserved two teachers, one for Potions and the other for Care of Magical creatures

Wolf's Bane said:
Ohhhhhh that makes sense

Well... the teacher will likely be some sort of fox spirit - she seems very deceptive and mysterious, but she's actually a nice person. She also specializes in fragrances and "smelling" the emotions and intents of others (the latter of which she's not the most skilled at, but she's good enough at it).
So it'd be pretty funny if she taught Hunting 101 lol, imagine showing up to the class and your teacher turns into a fox and starts chasing down prey way larger than her. Although Potions would also probably work, and that would allow her to collaborate with Professor Clover a bit because of what they teach.
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy | Discussion |June 24, 2024 01:43 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wolf
Can I use the same outline for the note left in Alex's room? Most teachers are to lazy to write out more than one anyway.

Edited at June 24, 2024 01:43 PM by Bobcat
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy | Discussion |June 24, 2024 02:03 PM

Infernal

Neutral

Give Award
I could see a fox being able to swiftly ( ;) ) teach hunting, or even shapeshifting ^_^ Potions are reserved at the moment

Wolf's Bane said:

Infernal said:

Wolf's Bane said:
Ohhhhhh that makes sense

Well... the teacher will likely be some sort of fox spirit - she seems very deceptive and mysterious, but she's actually a nice person. She also specializes in fragrances and "smelling" the emotions and intents of others (the latter of which she's not the most skilled at, but she's good enough at it).
So it'd be pretty funny if she taught Hunting 101 lol, imagine showing up to the class and your teacher turns into a fox and starts chasing down prey way larger than her. Although Potions would also probably work, and that would allow her to collaborate with Professor Clover a bit because of what they teach.

Edited at June 24, 2024 02:09 PM by Infernal
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy | Discussion |June 24, 2024 02:13 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Infernal said:
I could see a fox being able to swiftly ( ;) ) teach hunting, or even shapeshifting ^_^ Potions are reserved at the moment

Oh shoot I'm so dumb, my brain didn't register the Potions reservation LOL
Shapeshifting actually also works super well, considering that many of the characters we currently have are shifters (in some way, werewolves included) so that would definitely encourage character interactions. If necessary, the teacher could just go around leading students on hunting trips, which is their equivalent of field trips, I guess.
Or wait, do most students have to learn how to shapeshift before learning how to hunt? I mean, that would kind of make sense...? Idk. I think she's okay with either.

Edited at June 24, 2024 02:17 PM by Wolf's Bane
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy | Discussion |June 24, 2024 02:21 PM

Infernal

Neutral

Give Award
Most shifters at least know the basics of shifting, it would be a class to help hone in on that skill ^_^ either is fine by me lol

Wolf's Bane said:

Infernal said:

Oh shoot I'm so dumb, my brain didn't register the Potions reservation LOL
Shapeshifting actually also works super well, considering that many of the characters we currently have are shifters (in some way, werewolves included) so that would definitely encourage character interactions. If necessary, the teacher could just go around leading students on hunting trips, which is their equivalent of field trips, I guess.
Or wait, do most students have to learn how to shapeshift before learning how to hunt? I mean, that would kind of make sense...? Idk. I think she's okay with either.

Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy | Discussion |June 24, 2024 02:43 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Infernal said:
Most shifters at least know the basics of shifting, it would be a class to help hone in on that skill ^_^ either is fine by me lol

Is it technically possible for a student who's pretty much mastered their own shifting to move from Shapeshifting to Hunting? Just curious lol, teaching both would be too stressful for one individual XD
I'll go with Hunting because why not. I've seen a lot of books like Harry Potter where the teacher is stated to have another animal form, but they never actually transform, so here's a teacher who not only transforms but can also hunt super well apparently (?)
And besides, there are other species that aren't shifters who are also likely in Hunting, especially vampires, so that's nice.
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy | Discussion |June 24, 2024 02:47 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Question
Can Alex(Werewolf/shifter) shift without the moon. She would be stronger with the moon out.
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy | Discussion |June 24, 2024 03:17 PM

Infernal

Neutral

Give Award
I would say she could shift without the moon, but, the wolf she has outside of the moon's fullness will be ten times weaker than that of thr wolf on the full moon since she is a mixed species. So yes she can, but it's not going to be as strong as a werewolf's wolf at a full moon.

Bobcat said:
Question
Can Alex(Werewolf/shifter) shift without the moon. She would be stronger with the moon out.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 9

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us