06:09:40 
akari
not in my opinion
 Polargeist
06:09:00 Chro (he/him)
C:
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:08:31 
Are geodes worth spending the apple for?
 ZEFHYR
06:08:16 
what just happened here?! wowee zowee, I was hoping to maybe get a smile or a chuckle out loud and look at this! I am awestruck! Thank you so much, you will know this is for YOU! ((hugs))
 Silent Lucidity
06:08:14 Silent, Lucid
Welp. Two of five rooms cleaned before tomorrow or Saturday. I still got three more rooms tomorrow plus my laundry
 Hugs4Bugs
06:07:36 Ed (he/they)
Oooo, very handsome lad
 Hugs4Bugs
06:07:11 Ed (he/they)
I've been emailing it to myself and moving the file to my desktop screen, then the hosting site, and I have a feeling that was a lot more work than it needed to be LMAO
 Hallow's Eve
06:06:36 Hallow, Eve
This is my Quasar boy (totally not an excuse to show him off again XD)
-WP Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
06:06:06 Ed (he/they)
I finally got my iPad linked up to the image hosting site so I can show my art here more easily XD
 distant-lands
06:05:27 katy | beetle
Eve,
thanks ^^
 Hallow's Eve
06:05:07 Hallow, Eve
Hey Hugs!
 Silver Winter Pack
06:05:04 Haven
I just got back from camping, and holy shit! 2 canoes flipped and I was the one who could bring the 4 boys back with a kayak. I'm 108 pounds which isn't much but when you add it to the kayak's weight, which also had some water in It, and the weight of one of the boys it equaled at least 250 lb. I took them all one at a time.the boys didn't really think their idea through. one of them was trying to switch canoes and he had one foot in one and the other in the other. then then canoe he was originally in fliped makeing the other one flip. so I started booking it to them.
 Hugs4Bugs
06:04:56 Ed (he/they)
Hello :3
 Hallow's Eve
06:04:28 Hallow, Eve
Distant

He looks so cool!
 BJake
06:03:57 Don't call me BJ.
Hallo :]
 distant-lands
06:03:50 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Polargeist
06:03:29 Chro (he/him)
Yello
 Silver Winter Pack
06:02:20 Haven
What did you all do this week?
 Zeraphia
06:02:10 Vah was attacked
That has never happened no.
 mission goofy
06:02:08 
ed - youre so real for that the more mush i get when i grind explore the stronger the urge gets

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Cougar : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    103    104    105    106    107   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 28, 2024 09:08 PM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award

Matunda said:
My suspicions have been confirmed. Siansa is the shortest. That means Iraven is like a skyscraper to her. I feel like we can do something funny with this. *^*

Isn't Morwenna like 2-3 inches shorter than Sia? Mor is like 5'-5'1" and Sia is 5'3", ya? idr the exact numbers and im too lazy to check right now
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 28, 2024 09:59 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
hey chat sorry i havent been too talkative I've been Outside and Downloading Mods like A Fiend for the sims
i think we can start once the last of the reservation forms are filled out. if anyone would like to make a navy member you can reserve them now or make them later - i would say do so now but the navy will be on and off anyways so I'm sure some New Guy can pop up and we can say he was there the whole time
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 29, 2024 06:53 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Moff said:

Matunda said:
My suspicions have been confirmed. Siansa is the shortest. That means Iraven is like a skyscraper to her. I feel like we can do something funny with this. *^*

Isn't Morwenna like 2-3 inches shorter than Sia? Mor is like 5'-5'1" and Sia is 5'3", ya? idr the exact numbers and im too lazy to check right now

I'll check. :0

It seems you were correct. Morwenna is shorter! I must've misread the first time I checked. XD

Edited at July 29, 2024 06:57 AM by Matunda
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 30, 2024 11:58 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:
hey chat sorry i havent been too talkative I've been Outside and Downloading Mods like A Fiend for the sims
i think we can start once the last of the reservation forms are filled out. if anyone would like to make a navy member you can reserve them now or make them later - i would say do so now but the navy will be on and off anyways so I'm sure some New Guy can pop up and we can say he was there the whole time

I can't wait. :0

As for Siansa's opinions, I'm struggling to say the least. *^*

Edited at July 30, 2024 05:21 PM by Matunda
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 30, 2024 06:46 PM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award
You can always just post the opinions you have done and then edit in the ones you're struggling with when you finish them if you wanted.
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 31, 2024 08:19 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Moff said:
You can always just post the opinions you have done and then edit in the ones you're struggling with when you finish them if you wanted.

That's the thing. I'm struggling with them all.
Bonus, I had almost all of them done a couple days ago (150+ words each) and then accidentally deleted them instead of something else. *^*
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 31, 2024 09:02 AM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
Maybe you could boil them down to a sentence or a few words for now and expand upon it later?
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 31, 2024 09:30 AM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award

Matunda said:

Moff said:

Bonus, I had almost all of them done a couple days ago (150+ words each) and then accidentally deleted them instead of something else. *^*

Do you write on here or do you use like Google Docs?
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 31, 2024 02:41 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

silhouetteissleepy said:
Maybe you could boil them down to a sentence or a few words for now and expand upon it later?

I'll most likely forget about them if I do that. But it's better than nothing. Maybe I'll do that. *^*

Moff said:

Matunda said:

Moff said:

I write them on here

Edited at July 31, 2024 02:42 PM by Matunda
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 31, 2024 03:58 PM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award

Matunda said:

Moff said:

Matunda said:

Moff said:

I write them on here
I'd recommend writing them on google docs and then just copy and pasting when you're done. That way if you accidentally delete something you can just revert to a previous version before it happened. It's what I do. Lost too many rp responses typing them here.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    103    104    105    106    107   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us