10:37:17 Silver, Luna or CWG
Seo
We sure doXD
 Autumn's Fire
10:36:34 Autumn . . . ?
Leopard plays with a dead mouse.

Stats: Battle +3
Mood: Curious

Haha, the dumb mother who gave birth to an albino pup--can someone explain to me how that is possible and how she is related to that charming pup of hers, please?
 Seostar
10:36:29 Seo, Pidge
Wish wolfplay was more phone friendly all the buttons are small 😔 but we make due✊️
 SilverMountain
10:35:55 Silver, Luna or CWG
Tigereye
LoL
 Autumn's Fire
10:35:16 Autumn . . . ?
Purge
Don't simulate the purge, lol
 SilverMountain
10:35:12 Silver, Luna or CWG
Vitiligo Pup 15R 80T nips playfully at Silversplash

Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Affectionate
Yay they like each other now^^
 Seostar
10:35:02 Seo, Pidge
Purge
Yeah, more convenient to carry around. I go on the pc more when school kicks up
 SilverMountain
10:34:28 Silver, Luna or CWG
Purge
Power!!!
 Purgatory
10:34:06 Purge
Mobile gamers rise, we have too long been silent
 SilverMountain
10:33:35 Silver, Luna or CWG
IÂ’m on my phone too donÂ’t forget about me🥺
 Purgatory
10:33:25 Purge
I prefer the pc too but need the convenience of phone to go nonverbal at this party XD
 SilverMountain
10:33:02 Silver, Luna or CWG
Im good
Tigereye
Just flirting/texting/showering in praise/missing my bf
 Seostar
10:32:02 Seo, Pidge
Purge
Haha, makes my life a little harder using it (when I started I used a chromebook)
 Purgatory
10:31:24 Purge
Seo
🧑🏼‍🦰ah a fellow phone user, i see you
 Autumn's Fire
10:31:16 Autumn . . . ?
Hello Mountain, how do you do?
 Autumn's Fire
10:31:03 Autumn . . . ?
Fei
Its my first Albino, too.
Why do you say impressive?
 SilverMountain
10:30:32 Silver, Luna or CWG
Hello
Tigereye
Im on your page stalking you^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : +5
Death Adder : -3
Jackal : -2
    Summer Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5

Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy RP [Open]June 21, 2024 09:00 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Woop Woop!

Infernal said:
Accepted! I always say yes to drawing, so if you'd like to draw her, I am 1000% excited to see her ^_^
Please Note for all:
I will be opening the rp thread today so we may begin soon!

Edited at June 21, 2024 09:13 AM by Bobcat
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy RP [Open]June 22, 2024 09:53 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Alrighty here we go again!!!!

Name:

Blue Marble (usually just Marble; he refuses to reveal his real name)

Age: (Looks like and actual for our immortal folk. Age range 16-25 for students.)

Looks 16, is actually 17

Male

Birthdate:

January 27th (Aquarius)

Species:

Half dragon-shifter, half merfolk

Appearance: (Follow WP rules)

Marble stands at roughly 5’5”, which is below average for his age, but he doesn’t mind. His hair used to be an ashy blonde color, but as he spent longer on land, it has gradually become desaturated and less opaque, eventually becoming transparent altogether - however, because the hair strands are layered on each other, Marble’s hair appears white. He has a ring of soft sky blue in his eyes that fades into dandelion yellow near his slitted dragon pupils. However, the most notable feature that gives him away as a supernatural is the single ethereal midnight blue dragon scale on his neck (and for some reason, despite his dragon shifting ability, he has been unable to get rid of this single scale). The dragon scale is what earned him the nickname of “Blue Marble”, since one of his younger peers thought that he had a blue marble embedded in his neck. When Marble enters the water, he does transform into something similar to a merman, but he cannot control the fact that many of his draconic traits also manifest in this form (such as extra fins, webbed fingers, radiating eyes, and in one particular incident, his arms turned into wings). As a result, he tends to avoid swimming as much as possible for fear of being recognized as an unnatural mix between a dragon shifter and a merman. He has also never been able to fully achieve his dragon form and is nervous about trying to shift, given that he never manages to fully turn into a dragon. When his anxiety skyrockets, he loses control of his shifting ability and sometimes uncontrollably causes parts of his skin to turn into scales. Merfolk who come onto land often face problems like dry skin, constant dehydration, land diseases, walking issues, allergic reactions, and even seizures, but Marble, who has been raised on land since he was a child, does not face these problems.

Biography:

Marble was born to a merman and a female dragon-shifter, and the two species evidently clashed within him. The merfolk took every chance they could to exile him from their society the moment they saw his abnormal merman form, and left him to the dragon-shifters. The dragon-shifters were kind to him at first, even giving him a name (which was something the merfolk neglected to do), but Marble’s dragon form emerged much earlier than expected, revealing that he was also incomplete as a dragon. They had no problem casting him out after this revelation. A human couple found him and brought him to their beachside town, but Marble had an extreme fear of the water and refused to go near the ocean, believing that the merfolk would come back and harm him again. As a result, the couple decided to move far away to a mountain range, and they discovered that Marble was doing far better in this alpine region than he was back near the ocean. He spent his childhood with other normal humans, trying to push away his “inhuman” side and integrate himself into human society, but ultimately this failed. Marble began to entirely isolate himself from people, retreating to the mountains and taking a liking to photography and painting in the process. While glad that Marble was finally doing something he loved, Marble’s adoptive parents feared that he would never be able to accept himself and decided to accept his invitation to Tenebris Academy without him knowing.

Personality:

Marble is a generally reclusive yet emotionally needy individual - he pushes himself away from others, yet is secretly desperate for someone to care about him and relate to him. He has an unhealthy habit of trying to be someone he is not: a boy who is mentally strong, social, loved by others, confident, and most importantly, human. While he appears to be introverted, Marble actually loves socialization, but is very anxious about speaking with others despite wanting to. He knows that his adoptive parents care deeply about him, yet he slightly resents their for their attempts to “help” him without asking him about what he really wants. The idea of mingling with other supernaturals terrifies him - even though Marble knows that they would most likely be more accepting of someone like him, he also knows that they are far more strict on mixed species. He has a huge fear of bodies of water or humid environments, instead much preferring lofty, open-air surroundings. Marble is very emotionally dependent on his adoptive parents, and although he has all of the life skills he needs to thrive in Tenebris Academy, he is highly reluctant to attend due to not being able to physically see his parents every day. He tends to avoid other shifters, especially dragon-shifters, and holds a bit of resentment towards them, but still knows that only a few of them are at fault for his predicament. His attitude towards merfolk are even less positive, since he blames them for giving him to the dragon-shifters to begin with.

Strengths and Weaknesses:

Strengths:

Underwater breathing. As a half-merfolk, he can breathe underwater, although he’s not as used to it and it feels far less comfortable than breathing air.

Dragon-shifting. However, as mentioned above, this is incomplete and therefore not technically full dragon-shifting, preventing him from actually flying.

Mer-state(?) shifting. Marble can technically shift into a mer-like state upon entering a body of water, but his draconic features show through and can interfere with swimming.

Night vision. As a half-merfolk, Marble has brilliant eyesight in general, but his vision at night is superior.

Water quality sensitivity. An oddly specific ability, but as a half-merfolk who’s always drunk pure mountain spring water, Marble can easily distinguish between well-filtered or naturally pure water and unfiltered or contaminated water.

Creativity. Marble is naturally creative and talented in visual arts.

Photography. Marble seems to be able to capture the most beautiful scenery with perfect angle and timing.

Painting. He specializes in acrylic and watercolor painting, and can paint certain locations from memory.

Navigation. Marble grew up near the mountains on the edge of wilderness, so it’s no surprise that he’s capable of navigating unfamiliar terrain relatively well.

Weaknesses:

Thalassophobia. Despite being half-merfolk, Marble has a deep fear of any body of water and tries to avoid them as much as possible.

Other supernaturals. It was supernaturals who started all of his problems to begin with.

Lack of confidence/reluctance. Marble has mentally conditioned himself to resist new experiences, even ones that are beneficial opportunities.

Incomplete shifting. Marble’s merman and dragon forms are both imperfect and considered defective.

Emotional dependence. While this technically isn’t a bad thing, Marble emotionally relies on others so much that he has severe separation anxiety and can easily fall victim to manipulation.

Reclusiveness. Also stemming from his lack of confidence, he isolates himself from others due to him seeing himself as an “outcast” of sorts and not accepting himself for who he is.

Likes&Dislikes:

Photography.

Painting.

High places, like mountains.

Open-air environments.

Gentle ambience (usually wind).

The smell of someone else’s cooking - it reminds him of his adoptive mother’s meals.

Soft fragrances.

Cool air/fresh atmosphere.

Socialization (when he doesn’t have to worry about others’ opinion of him).

Dislikes:

Being forced into situations that he doesn’t want to be in.

Bodies of water, especially large or deep ones.

Other supernaturals.

Being separated from his adoptive parents.

Others pointing out that he's a mixed species.

That single darn dragon scale on his neck.

Shifting into either form.

Class schedule: (Leave blank, I will message you your schedule for you to edit in.)

1. Defense Against Curses
2. Herbology
3. Shapeshifting 101
4. Care for Magical Beings
5. Language Arts

Crush:

Other:

Edited at June 23, 2024 09:58 AM by Wolf's Bane
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy RP [Open]June 23, 2024 11:06 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can I Reserve The Potions Teacher? Along With The Care For Mythological Creatures As Well?
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy RP [Open]June 23, 2024 12:30 PM

Infernal

Neutral

Give Award
Yes! ^_^

Spellbound said:
Can I Reserve The Potions Teacher? Along With The Care For Mythological Creatures As Well?

Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy RP [Open]June 23, 2024 03:07 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
May I reserve a Water Dormed student please? I will have her up tonight!
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy RP [Open]June 23, 2024 07:04 PM

Infernal

Neutral

Give Award
Of course!

Biologist at Work said:
May I reserve a Water Dormed student please? I will have her up tonight!

Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy RP [Open]June 24, 2024 08:56 AM

Infernal

Neutral

Give Award
To those with characters done: The roleplay is open (Thread link on the first page.) To those needing to get theirs in, please submit when you can. I know life can be rather busy for some (Mine gets very busy lol)
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy RP [Open]June 24, 2024 09:10 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res Fire student. I'll have the zodiacs line up.
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy RP [Open]June 24, 2024 09:56 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Noxen Hardmorn

Age: (Looks like and actual for our immortal folk. Age range 16-25 for students.)

Male

Birthdate:

July 30(LEO)

Species:

I guess he is a fairy/fae/what ever you call it. Who can not glamour. He has feathery wings form a distant relitive. Like a mutation that makes albino creature.

generated image

Credits --> on the picture. Not entirely sure how to type it.

Typicaly wears black. "It looks good with my wings." T-shirts are almost always worn. Hair is very Messy. Here is his more 'day-to-day look'

generated image

Just give black wings

Creds --> This is the best I got for creds.

Biography:

Homeschooled all his life. Because he has no way to hide his wings.

Personality:

Stuborn, strong willed, Smart-ish, short fuse, zone-out-er, ADHD,

Likes&Dislikes:

Flying

Fire(Not a pyromaniac)

Pizza

Garlic pizza

Rats

Cats

Dislikes

Rain

foot cramps

wing cramps

When a drawing comes out wrong

hates

rain

wet feathers

hand cramps

very short pencils

Class schedule: (Leave blank, I will message you your schedule for you to edit in.)

1. Potions

2. Flight 101

3. Herbology

4. Maths

5. Care for Magical Creatures

6. Combat

Crush:

OPEN

Other:

My excuse to make a winged OC

Edited at June 25, 2024 10:31 AM by Bobcat
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy RP [Open]June 24, 2024 11:38 AM

Infernal

Neutral

Give Award
He is fine and dandy though not accepted as of yet for per our discussion in private messaging he does need to fit into the Supernatural agenda for the roleplay and right now a guy with wings is simply a mutant (example: X-men.) If you happen to need help I am more than happy to assist you in figuring out where he could place.

Bobcat said:

Name:

Noxen Hardmorn

Male

Birthdate:

July 30(LEO)

Species:

A guy with wings. Just wings and wind-ish powers. I'll think of a name later.

generated image

Credits --> on the picture. Not entirely sure how to type it.

Typicaly wears black. "It looks good with my wings." T-shirts are almost always worn. Hair is very Messy. Here is his more 'day-to-day look'

generated image

Just give black wings

Creds --> This is the best I got for creds.

Biography:

Homeschooled all his life. Because he has no way to hide his wings.

Personality:

Stuborn, strong willed, Smart-ish, short fuse

Likes&Dislikes:

WIP

Crush:

OPEN

Other:

My excuse to make a winged OC

Edited at June 25, 2024 08:31 AM by Infernal

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us