Awww it's so cute😍
 Toxicfang
04:57:40 Trench/Toxic/Fang
here it is
-Click-
 Amygdala
04:56:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Thank you. I will try to make something and post it to see what others think about it XD

I want to draw dragons and since they can be similar to horses to some point that's where i am starting ;)

I alway like traditional art and watching others paintings. But i don't think painting is for me. I prefear sketches
 Toxicfang
04:55:04 Trench/Toxic/Fang
oh it got deleted
 Existence
04:52:24 Exist / Kuskyn
Everyone really loves Fennic xD I guess he is super simple and cute that's kind of why I got him xD
 Toxicfang
04:51:06 Trench/Toxic/Fang
here it is
 Toxicfang
04:49:31 Trench/Toxic/Fang
i should work on the auction one
 Existence
04:48:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I'm always happy to help other artists out ^^ Personally I use IBISpaint for all my art ^^ It's been rather kind to me since I've started using it, I also like Clip studio but it's better if you have a tablet or laptop with a drawing tablet.
I do a fair few mediums when it comes to art, Traditional and painting are my favourites ^^;
 Toxicfang
04:47:14 Trench/Toxic/Fang
for the doodle game i will post it
 Amygdala
04:45:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Toxic
What did you draw?
 Toxicfang
04:43:43 Trench/Toxic/Fang
i finish art
 Amygdala
04:42:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Aww thank you <3
To you know any free mobile apps/sites i could use to start?

I usually draw traditional art but i want to start drawing digital
 Existence
04:38:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, Aww I love horses, I like drawing derpy ones though xD Yeah sometimes it costs me the feeling in my right pinky however xD Fair trade off to me honestly.
If you ever want tips you're always welcone to message me ^^
 Amygdala
04:33:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I think i work the best with horses...drawing humans scares me. So you beeing able to draw humanoids is amazing.
There is so many great artists here and i want to try my best and improve. I just find it hard to start
 Existence
04:30:55 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, thank you, I appreciate that 🙏 Oh gosh yeah spend years trying to make myself happy with anything I draw xD Humanoids hurt my soul but still love drawing them.
 Amygdala
04:24:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Wow it actually looks amazing already. I am so jelaus of good artists. You must have worked hard to be able to draw so well
 Existence
04:22:48 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm still messing with the paws and toes but hey maybe I will get there someday xD
-Click-
 Amygdala
04:07:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Ooo can i see?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Jaguar : -5
Bobcat : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Wolf Pride x MothAugust 20, 2024 11:29 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Please do not post here if you are not Moth or myself. Please feel free to follow along.
Plot
To be added.
Wolf Pride x MothAugust 20, 2024 12:25 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Jackson John Spears
Pilot Nickname
Ace
Nicknames:
Jack
JJ
Spears
Sergeant
Sergeant Spears
Birthplace:
Manchester, Great Britian
Hometown:
Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
Race:
Dutch-British-American
Squadron Leader ( Sergent) in the Ameican Air Force
(Enlisted at 19, finished training at 20)
Battalion:
105th Battalion Air Division
Commands five other pilots (Jason "Butch" Sanders, Steven "Mutt" Smith, Lance "Excalibur" Hamlin, Devin "One-Shot" Jones, and John "One-Eye" Williams)
Plane
Jackson Flies the F4U Corshair
Particularly carring two 100lbs bombs 8x Rockets, and two standard machine guns.
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Appearance:
Jackson stands at 6'1, and weighs 198 pounds. He is very muscular, not like a body builder, but pretty muscular. His muscles show when he wears thighter clothing, but are easily visible when wearing his combat uniform. He has brownish-blond hair, although it typically looks more dark brown. He is always cleanly shaven, as he learned from his father (see afflictions). His hair is normally in a buzz cut, with slightly longer hair on top. Which is the typical military haircut. He has lighting blue eyes, although most the time they are a dark blue.
When not in his military uniform he usually has on a camo type shirt, although you can see him in a darker colored shirt.
As Jackson is a woodworker, which he picked up at 15, his hands are normally callused and scarred. His hands are rough, and normally covered in wood shavings, as it is what he has aleays been around.
Personality:
His personality is usually on the easy going/laid back type, but when commanding his unit, it is usually more serious and stern. He is a natural leader, and is willing to take a position of command if needed. He is stubborn, and will usually go out of his way to get what he, or what a close friend wants. As well as his stubbornness, he is also very outspoken, as he is willing to speak out for the good of all people.
One trait of his that can be taken both ways is his loyalty. He is loyal to the military and also to his family and friends. This can be taken both ways, as either a strength or weakness, as he is willing to die for his country and his close friends abd family. He is also portective and can be overprotective at times.
One thing that no one takes for granted is Jackson's bravery and courage. He is usually the first person to volunteer for any task, and us always willing to put his life on the line.
Afflictions:
Thomas J. Spears
Father l Deceased l Jackson's father, Thomas J. Spears, is Jackson's mentor. Jackson has always looked up to him for advice. When he died fighting for Britian when Jackson was 15, it left an empty place in his heart. His dad had always loved Britian, and had taken up woodworking as a hobby. Thomas taught Jackson everything he knew: Woodworking, fishing, hunting, and survival skills. Everything Jackson needed in life to become a "man". Thomas also showed and caused Jackson's love for Football, which Jackson played throughout High School (See Background). Inspired him to serve in honor of him.
Annabeth H. Spears
Mother l Alive l When Jackson's father died, his mother was so distraught, that she decided to leave everything behind, and moved to the United States. She encouraged Jackson to continue Football, and made sure Jackson studied up in school. What she didnt eant though, was for Jackson to enter the military, as it reminded her of Thomas. Jackson's connection to his mother is so strong, and even though he moved to Britian to serve, she still loved him, and supported him.
Thomas J. Spears Jr.
Elder Brother l Deceased l Thomas J. Spears Jr. died when Jackson was twelve. His brother, 16 at the time, had gotten involved in a car crash, which was so horrific that it killed his brother. Jackson was deveasted, as he had always looked up to his brother as a role model.
Veronica A. Spears
Younger Sister l Alive l Veronica, Jackson's sister, who is about two years younger, is Jackson's best friend, of course as much as a sister can be. When their brither and father died, they relied on each other to support each other, and their mom. It's his biggest connection, which grows stronger by the year.
Jason S. Sanders
Best friend and fellow comrade l Alive l Ever since Jackson enlisted, their has always been a friendly face. Jason, Jackson's friend since Middle school, who even through the years managed to stay in touch. He enlisted with Jackson, as he knew there was no way of talking him out of it. They had always been close, and their bond has grown as they fight in wars.
Strengths:
Loyalty
Survival Skills
Leadership
Bravery and Courage
Stature
Intelligence
Strength and Abilities
Dogfighting (As In plane to plane combat)
Weaknesses:
Loyal
Stubbornness
Stature (Can sometimes be a weakness)
Comedy (Its really bad)
Hunting
Fishing
Football (American)
Animals (Mostly Dogs)
His Comrades
Dislikes:
People who Complain
People who try to manipulate him
Paperwork
Politicians
Abusive people
Archery (Never could get the hang of it)
Crush:
None at the Moment
Spouse:
None at the moment
Background:
Jackson, from a young age, also influenced by his father, loved football. When he moved to the States, he became immersed in the sport. He played with his High School team. He was so good that he got multiple offers from college, and probably could have made it to the NFL, but he gave it all up to join the Military.
He was top of the class in both High School and Boot camp, acing most if not all of his tests. He is great with weapons (as he was taught to hunt by his father). He has been promoted to Sergeant through the years, and hopes to excel and get promoted higher. He has been known to be one of the best fighter pilots in the world. And has been said to take down 20 enemy aircraft without having obtained even one bullet hole in his plane.
Pets:
Hondo (Deceased when he was 2 years old from cancer) and Chase (3 years old)

Edited at August 20, 2024 12:27 PM by Wolf Pride
Wolf Pride x MothAugust 21, 2024 12:05 PM

Moth

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Charlotte "Lotte" Detweiler
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Those in her community know Lotte as a quiet, well-mannered woman with steady hands and an easy smile. This is not necessarily an incorrect assessment of her character; but in truth she's a fair bit more cunning and independent then would maybe be preferred for a woman of her standing. She's fiercly opinionated and very intelligent, though she can also be somewhat self-centered and has a tendency to second-guess herself, lacking the decisiveness needed to be a nurse, which was her dream in her youth. Instead, she primarily fills her day lending her exceptional seamstressing skills to the war effort. Lotte does have a distinct childish streak, especially being the youngest of four and the only daugher, but she's fairly self-aware, which is the only reason she's tolerable.
Appearance: Lotte is a beautiful woman, but the sort of beautiful that has a tendency to blend into a crowd. She stands 5'4", with a pear-shaped build, and while she's not especially athletic, her body is fairly toned, not unlike that of a runner. Her hair, which is quite long and almost always braided, is a medium blonde and mostly unremarkable. Her eyes are a deep brown and lend her a sensitive, guileless appearance, especially when taken in conjunction with her somewhat wide nose and full smile. Being a seamstress, she's fairly fashion forward (as much as you can be in a war), favoring mostly cap-sleeved dresses in dramatic colors and patterns, most often stripes.
Affiliations:
Elisabeth Detweiler (nee Meyer)- Mother
Lotte has never been especially close with her mother, who could accurately be described as a grim-faced, severe woman with little patience, although their relationship is not fraught. Once a schoolteacher, but now retired, Elisabeth made certain her children were educated and "brought up right", as it were, including and perhaps especially her daughter.
Erwin Detweiler- Father
A present and devoted father, Erwin is a man of science and a family man before all else. He has spent all of Charlotte's life doting on her heavily, and while they are extremely close as a result, he often wonders if all the attention has led his daughter to become complacent and unambitious in her adult life. While Erwin is ostensibly a very happy and giving man, he's also wracked with grief over the loss of his sons, which perhaps contributes to his treatment of his daughter.
Peter Detweiler (dec.)- Brother
The eldest Detweiler son died of pneumonia at the age of 9, when Lotte was 3, and while she doesn't remember him with great clarity, he serves as a driving force in the lives of her other siblings and parents.
Anton Detweiler- Brother
5 years older than Charlotte and her self-appointed protector since her birth, Anton is a stoic, often aggressive military man. He loves Lotte greatly, and she him, although they often disagree on matters of politics and values, and she wishes he would stop treating her like a child. Despite this, they're quite close, being the only Detweiler children left.
Otto Detweiler (dec)- Brother
Also a military man but considerably more of a fun-loving man, Otto looked up to Anton with an almost god-like worship, following in his brother's footsteps and joining up when the opportunity presented itself. Unfortunately, he died on the front very early on, and ever since then his name has remained largely unspoken in the Detweiler household.
Anna Falkenberd- Best Friend
Fortuitously, Anna and Lotte were born both in the same year and directly next door to each other. Childhood playmates to adult companions, they spend as much time together as possible, and tell each other nearly everything.
Pets:
Spitzohr (Spitz)- 7 year old male tabby cat.
Wolf Pride x MothAugust 25, 2024 10:25 PM

Moth

Darkseeker

Give Award
It was a beautiful day, something made all the more noticiable by the distinct lack of beautiful days in the past week. It had been rainy and dour for days, several degrees cooler than it usually was in the early fall, and Lotte had felt the loss of the sunlight keenly from the second day on. When dawn had broken bright, blue, and sunny, the girl had dressed in the sunniest clothes she had at her disposal; a faded blue dress she had bought months ago with picnics in mind.
Of course, it had been a while since something like a picnic was able to be considered. For now, she contented herself with bringing the mending outside onto the grassy lawn in front of her house. The sun was ideal, actually, and made it easier to stitch cleanly, something she was sure those who would wear these clothes in the future would appreciate. She hoped as much, at least, seeing as she had no idea where these particular garments were going. Sometimes it was obvious; soldier's fatigues, or more often, those of generals, high-ranking officials, or their wives. Anything Anton brought home would return to the front with him. Today, though, she worked with women's clothing; something from town, perhaps something to sit in the window of a shop somewhere. She hummed as she worked, rather tuneless with her focus, her brow furrowed thickly with the concentration of it.
So focused was she that when her brother placed a hand on her shoulder, she started violently, pricking her finger on her needle. Lotte swore in a deeply unladylike fashion, and for a moment, a ghost of distaste passed across Anton's face.
"Can you spare a moment? Mother asked for you to take the washing out. She feels unwell," Anton said, the rich bass of his voice making the request sound like less of a question and more of an order. Lotte dismissed this bossiness as habit; of course a man in charge of other men would be rather used to giving orders.
"Of course," Lotte replied, rising briskly, tossing the half-mended garment over her shoulder. As she went, the fat tabby cat that had been lounging in the sun wound himself around her ankles, nearly tripping her up. "Do you return to work soon?"
"This afternoon." Anton held the door open for his sister, though she did not spare him a glance as she disappeared within. Had she, she might have noticed the grim set to his face. Something was wrong, although in this glen, far removed from the conflict except for one key detail, it was easy to ignore the farings of the war beyond, easy to ignore the strife and conflict altogether. So, of course, Lotte did.
Wolf Pride x MothAugust 26, 2024 05:00 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Jackson awoke after the sound of the morning trumpets went off. Their shrill sound making him jump almost immediately to his feet. He was rather used to this of course, as for the last two years, he had awoken to this sound every day. He could see his fellow men rousing around him, and he noticed the grim looks on their faces. They had a mission brief this morning. Followed by an air raid on a nearby enemy camp. Lance got up slowly, and began to pull on his pilots uniform, and Jackson quickly did the same. He quickly made his bed, a hard cot on the ground, which had given him decently good sleep the last few days, so he was well rested. Once everyone was dressed, he quickly ordered everyone to head down to headquarters, where they would start the mission briefing. They made their way out of the building and into the sun, it's rays shining directly at his Squadron. Once they made their way across camp, the entered the tall round metallic building, where the Major gave out his orders. Major Richard Swan greeted Jackson at the door, and the two quickly shook hands before leading them into the room. All five of his crew members sat around the semi long round table, and the major stood at the far side, next to a map of Germany. "You all have a very dangerous mission ahead of you today." He took at a small wooden stick, and pointed to their base on the wall. His deep voice boomed out again, "You all will fly north towards our front lines," He motioned, dragging his stick across the brown and white map, "our Intel has told us that the Germans have a stash of bombs around this area here." He circled a pair of dark splotches on the map. "The exact coordinates are listed in your mission report. You'll need to quickly drop the bombs and destroy any and all event fighters you come across. This mission his very important for our front lines to keep advancing. You'll be about twenty five miles away from any help, so we really need to hurry up and finish this mission. Get out of there as quickly as you can." He passed for a moment before adding. "Any questions?" No hands went up, and Lance and Jason were quickly skimming through the report. Jason's hand went in the air. "Ehat is we are unsuccessful, or if we go down. What are we supposed to do if we are trapped behind enemy lines?" The major looked Jason up and down, as Jackson started to answer, the Major said: "Take down as many enemies as you can. And survive." He lectured on and deeper into the details. This small town was supposed to have 3 warehouses, which his Intel suggested were hiding enemy weapons and vehicles. Their mission was to bomb the town, and destroy the warehouses. As well as destroy and enemy aircraft. At about 1030 the major scooped up all his supplies, wished them well and godspeed, and headed to the his other duties. Jackson turned around in front of the door and said a few closing remarks: "Devin and John, you'll take your respective bombers, Lance and Jason, take your fighter planes. We'll get in and out of their as quick as possible, and hopefully with no damage." He looked each one of them in their eyes, then added, and outstretched his hand. "Lets go kick some butt. Hell Hounds on three." They all outstretched their arms and one the count of three yelled Hell Hounds, then Jackson moved out of the way. "Everybody gear up and roll out!" And then his Squadron proceeded towards the hangars.

Edited at August 29, 2024 03:00 PM by Wolf Pride

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us