Wolf Play : Corvus x Haunted hill
Chatbox
 Hugs4Bugs
06:21:22 Ed (he/they)
Enjoy!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:45 Hallow, Eve
Alright chat I am headed out for my date. I'll catch you guys later!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:27 Hallow, Eve
Akari
Thank you!!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:19:30 
Hallows- He is beautiful!!
 Hallow's Eve
06:18:56 Hallow, Eve
Ollie

It looks amazing!
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:51 Ed (he/they)
S t u n n i n g
 Faulty Demons
06:18:25 Ollie, Gold
Okay, I fixed a few things. How does it look now?
-Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:17 Ed (he/they)
Ok I changed my mind, my saved mushrooms are for apples again xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:17:42 Ed (he/they)
den expansions 0.0
 Hallow's Eve
06:17:36 Hallow, Eve
Akari

This is him!
-WP Click-
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:17:23 
Hallow's I havent!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:17:10 
Not worth the risk then... I want apples for customs and den expansions lol
 Hallow's Eve
06:17:05 Hallow, Eve
Akari

Did you see my Quasar? I love the pelt so much!
 Hallow's Eve
06:16:38 Hallow, Eve
I've gotten better things, Like a butchers Broom plant and a cooktown orchid but otherwise it's all been feathers or knick knacks
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:16:28 
Thank you! Yes I love that and her diamond on her forehead! She will be a breeder for sure lol
 Salom_
06:15:47 Sal, Salmon
Akari
Wow, she's gorgeous! And a Quasar!
 Boeing
06:15:16 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
The one time I gambled with Bree, she gave me an Io Moth Caterpillar :")
 Hallow's Eve
06:14:06 Hallow, Eve
No problem!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:14:02 
OMG! Look at this female i got from the wolf party game! Not great vitals but she is a beauty!

-WP Click-
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:13:33 
Oh yuck then definitely not going too. thanks!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Cougar : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 3, 2023 08:39 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As soon as Skylar saw the man walk closer to him he held the knife up. "Back up man" Skylar then said as if he would. It was the man's job to arrest him, there was no way in getting out of this. His breathing started to calm down, maybe he could make another run for it. But his legs where too tired. Right in this moment he wanted to just die. Out of nowhere he held the knife to himself. "If you don't fucking back up I'll do it." Skylar then shouted.
(it's okay :) )

Edited at October 3, 2023 08:42 AM by Meeko
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 3, 2023 05:57 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
He watched the man as he held the blade towards him, but Jake showed no fear. "If you just give me the knife," he says and reaches forward some before stopping as the man turned the blade towards himself. Jake then hesitated as he realized the major shift the situation had taken. "Now calm down," he says and puts his hands up slightly, "if you could just drop the knife then I'll take you in to the station nicely. We'll ask you a few questions about the church you burnt and maybe about the others. If you comply then your punishment won't be so harsh. Just.. Drop the knife.." As he is saying these last words he moves a bit to the side, getting ready to try something if the man didn't drop the blade.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 3, 2023 07:42 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar grew more frantic as the man spoke, his eyes darting around the forest. He kept the blade where it was but pressed more hard. What the cop was saying made sense but he didn't want to have a criminal record. He slightly shifted his position, cutting himself a bit and causing him to drop the knife. He looked down for a split second before looking back at the cop with slight fear in his eyes. "fuck." He said quietly as he decided to turn around, putting his hands behind his back. He began to cry ever so silently as he waited for the man to put him in handcuffs.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 3, 2023 07:56 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake prepared himself to leap forward as the man pressed the blade to his chest more. Suddenly the man shifted and dropped the knife, causing Jake to hesitate. He then watched as the man turned and put his hands behind his back without him asking. He stood there for a moment, amazed and confused on the student motion of the man. After a moment he slowly crept forward and snatched the knife off of the ground, putting it in the back of his belt, and pulled out some handcuffs. Jake decided to be easy on the man and didn't put the cuffs on too tight but with a bit of room, not enough to slip out of though.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 3, 2023 08:40 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar then felt the handcuffs being put on him, making him wince a bit. He then started walking with the cop, back the way they came. Skylar didn't know where to go so he just trusted that the cop knew. He looked towards the cop before looking up at him. His eyes were glossy and red, almost as if he was high. He held eye contact for just a moment before looking down. He fidgeted in the cuffs but kept walking. He wanted to break down but it almost seemed like he just completely shut down.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 4, 2023 05:24 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
As they walked Jake had to keep trying to remember which way they came into the forest. After a while he spotted some familiar buildings through the trees and sighed a bit in relief. He felt the man fidget at times as they walked and at one point looked over at him to find their eyes locking together. He noticed the redness in his eyes but he didn't smell any drugs on him, since if someone was high he could smell any drugs on them especially if their eyes were red which meant that they had taken quite a lot. He felt the man's weight shift some towards his front and pulled back on him a bit to prevent him from falling forward. Jake then stopped and turned the man towards him. "Are you alright," he questions in a calm but gentle voice, "you almost seem ready to collapse right here if I were to let you. Are you sick or something?"
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 4, 2023 08:35 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky swallowed as he let out a breathy "I'm just o-" before stopping himself. He paused for a moment before continuing. "I'm fine." He said quietly as he insisted to keep walking. He tensed up as he saw the cop car in the distance. He breathed in deeply, letting it out shakily. "fuck" sky muttered as he stumbled the tiniest bit. Walk normally you idiot, Sky told himself as he tried to straighten up. Soon enough the cop would be able to tell by his pupils something wasnt normal. Sky then looked down as they approached the car. His breath then quickened as he got more scared. They were going to check his pockets so he would get caught either way. (you can make up whatever you find hehe but he's on something, I'll either make it prescripted or something.)

Edited at October 4, 2023 08:38 AM by Meeko
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 5, 2023 05:30 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
(Ok, let's just hope the FBI doesn't come for me after this XD )
~
He raised a brow as the man spoke then stopped himself then spoke again to say that he was fine. -Why do I doubt this,- he thinks as they continue walking, -maybe because I'm a cop and something is obviously wrong with this man...- As they walked he saw the police car come into view and heard a curse come from the man. -Not the first time someone has reacted like that when they see the car and know they're screwed,- he thinks as they continue walking. He has to catch the man a few times as he stumbles forward and grows more suspicious on what he might be on. Once they reached the vehicle Jake had the man face it and says, "I'm going to search you, if that's ok."
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 5, 2023 08:09 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
( they won't XD oh my I'm so sorry it's so short )
As they kept walking, Skylar grew more and more anxious. He stopped as they got to the vehicle. "yeah go ahead." he answered quietly as he accepted the fact he would probably be going to jail. Skylar stood there as the guy checked him, flinching ever so slightly at any touch. He clenched his jaw as the cop got to his pockets.

Edited at October 5, 2023 09:18 AM by Meeko
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 6, 2023 05:37 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
(It's ok lol)
~
Jake started to pat the man down, starting from his chest then going to the bottom of each leg and up to the pockets. He didn't take that much notice or care into the fact that the man was flinching as Jake searched him, since that was a kind of normal reaction. Soon he checked the pockets of the man's pants and felt something in one of them. He put his hand into the man's pocket and took out a bag of a powdery substance. He looked at the man and says, "I'll give you one chance to say what this is, why you have it, and where you got it from." Jake's voice was different as he says this, being more stern and upset since he didn't like having to deal with drugs on people.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us