Wolf Play : Outlander x Meeko
Chatbox
 Nirvana_Sky
02:49:19 Vana
I'm in a bind to create a school roleplay or a turf war roleplay of a motorcycle gang :|
 SilverMountain
02:49:16 Silver, Luna or CWG
Sea
Leaf is the sneaky stalker shes stalking my wolf I named after her and Splashsilver
 Sea Coast
02:49:00 
Silver Kinda good LoL
 Sea Coast
02:48:27 
Wow! This whole time Leafpool was stalking me!

The nerve!

Excuse me gotta go plan revenge!

Silver your good XD
 SilverMountain
02:48:15 Silver, Luna or CWG
I think IÂ’ll do Seo nect:3
 SilverMountain
02:47:02 Silver, Luna or CWG

In that time, I went into spam stalking
 SilverMountain
02:46:45 Silver, Luna or CWG
Heh 😈
 SilverMountain
02:46:13 Silver, Luna or CWG
No problema
 Sea Coast
02:45:47 
Thank you.

Silver!
 SilverMountain
02:44:34 Silver, Luna or CWG
Sea Pack activities
Scrill down
To reporst
 SilverMountain
02:44:11 Silver, Luna or CWG
:3
 Sea Coast
02:43:52 
Um. How do you tell if someones stalking you?

Looking at you Silver!
 Night Shade
02:43:46 Graves | Chaos
Not my washer failing no way
 SilverMountain
02:43:46 Silver, Luna or CWG
I think IÂ’m friend hiGh
 Clear Sky
02:43:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
they are both from aucctions...
 SilverMountain
02:43:36 Silver, Luna or CWG
On the inside right now im acting kinda hyper
 SilverMountain
02:42:37 Silver, Luna or CWG
Sky Fern is male I made A mistake it should be Leafs Brother🤣
 Clear Sky
02:42:17 Sky / Blue - she,her
silver

XD
 Sea Coast
02:41:19 
@Silver

Aww!
 Sea Coast
02:40:48 
@queen
Great!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Komodo Dragon : +3
Black Bear : +3
    Fall Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 .. 39

Outlander x MeekoNovember 18, 2023 01:18 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As they walked into the school, the air filled with muskyness. Ugh, school air, Sky thought, making a slight face of disgust. They had walked through the student-filled halls, passing all the usual groups. Sky hated all of them but mostly the "popular" kids who took up most of the hallway. They would bundle up, leaving room for one person to get by, and it pissed Skylar off. He walked Chris to his class before making his way to his own. He walked in and was hit with a wave of comfort. He always felt a hint of comfort while in the art room, mainly because of the teacher but also because of the art that surrounded him. There were paintings, drawings, and even sculptures. One of Sky's clay sculptures is even out for display in the room. The teacher has it on the corner of her desk, but everyone can see it. It's a beautifully made vase out of clay and it had a couple of clay carnations in it. Skylar had also glazed it really well, making the vase a metallic black and the flowers white. He made his way to his seat after looking around the room for a bit. Once he sat down he made sure to look at the vase he made before going on his phone. He was really proud of it, he had made it last year and this year he knew he was going to make something else for the teacher but he didn't know what just yet. As the bell rang he watched as all the students were just now walking into class, then there was him... Alex.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 18, 2023 01:41 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
With a brisk pace, Alex arrived at school, the morning sun casting a golden glow over the campus. The familiar hum of the students and the distant eco of chatter filled the air as he navigated the hallways toward his first class of the day. The vibrant energy of the morning set a positive tone for the day ahead. As he approached the art room, the distinctive scent of paint and creativity wafted through the air. Alex reached the door just in time, sliding into the classroom moments before the bell signaled the start of the lesson.
`
Stepping inside, he scanned the room for an open desk, and his eyes caught sight of Skylar. Alex offered him a friendly nod and a subtle smile as he made his way to one of the open seats in the back of the classroom. The art room buzzed with an undercurrent of creative energy, and the anticipation of the first project or assignment of the year hung in the air. Sitting down Alex set his bag down by his leg and looked towards Skylar. "Morning." He greeted, a friendly smile on his lips.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 18, 2023 01:53 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award

Skylar watched subtly as Alex made his way to a seat. He sat at the table in front of Skylar's so he was in his line of vision. He looked at the boy who had greeted him and smiled back. "Morning." He said, just loud enough for Alex to hear him. He stared for a moment, before looking over at the teacher, still smiling. All the students were probably going to be getting a project to do, so Skylar was excited. He glanced over at Alex again before returning his attention to his phone.

After a while of Ms. Pierce talking, and explaining the first assignment, she walked around and gave everyone a paper with all the information about the first assignment. When she got to Sky she tapped him, hoping he would look up, and he did. She smiled at him and then rubbed his shoulder. She was almost like a parental figure to him, but he has a mother that he loves dearly so he doesn't understand why he feels that way towards her. He smiled back at her and then looked at the paper once she had walked away. (You can come up with whatever the first assignment is because I have no clue)

Outlander x MeekoNovember 18, 2023 05:49 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex wasn't entirely sure what he expected when he extended a morning greeting to Skylar. Perhaps a glance or a nod, since he didn't seem to be an extrovert. When instead, Skylar returned the greeting he'd first offered him, Alex smiled. He let his gaze linger on the male behind him for a second longer, noting the fact that he'd returned his attention to his phone once more. Shaking his head slightly he looked forward, his eyes turning to the teacher as she began the lesson. "Good morning, class!" Mrs. Pierce greeted, her voice carrying a vibrant energy. Alex and the rest of the class watched as she moved gracefully to the whiteboard behind her desk, marker in hand, and began sketching lines that converged at a distant point. "Today, we'll be delving into the fascinating world of perspective art. It's a technique that can truly transform your creations, adding depth and dimension." Alex knew what point perspective was, had learned it back in junior high, and had implied it in a variety of his artwork hidden in his sketchbook.
`
Leaning back in his seat, spinning his pen over his fingers, Alex watched and listened as Mrs. Pierce explained the principles of point perspective, unraveling the magic behind creating the illusion of depth on a two-dimensional surface. Her passion for art shone through her animated explanations, making the lesson engaging and accessible to each of the students, both new and seasoned artists. She encouraged questions, fostering a collaborative atmosphere where creativity and curiosity thrived. Alex listened as a few of his classmates extended their questions, the very kind he'd first had when he'd first started point perspective drawings.
`
Once the theory was imparted, Mrs. Pierce distributed a piece of paper to each student. The paper, adorned with the rules and instructions for the assignment, detailed the task at hand. The challenge was clear: create a point perspective art piece within the week. "Now, my talented artists, let your imaginations soar," Mrs. Pierce encouraged, her eyes scanning the room with a mix of encouragement and excitement. "You have a week to bring your visions to life. Don't hesitate to ask for guidance if needed. Remember, art is about expressing yourself, and I can't wait to see what you all come up with."
`
With that, the class set to work, the room soon alive with the rustle of paper, the click of pencils, and the occasional murmur of creative discussions. Alex looked about the room, studying the different student bodies beginning to plan out and start the assignment. He looked down, pencil still being spun as he looked over the instructions. It didn't clarify which point perspective to use, and as a result, he figured many of the students present would focus on either a one-point or two-point perspective.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 18, 2023 06:07 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar read the paper in front of him, rereading everything to fully understand. Okay, this is easy I got this. He smiled a bit at how easy the first project was, but he wanted to get all of this done and move on to clay. He didn't want to start working on the project today though, considering it was a Monday. He hates Mondays, they always just suck. Sky leaned back into his chair and put his phone down for a moment. He ran his hands through his hair, seeing that he didn't have a hoodie on. His gaze went from Alex to around the room, to Alex again. What was with this guy? Skylar shook his head slightly and grabbed his phone. He then got up and began to text Chris. He made his way through the room, with his eyes mostly on his phone. He then told the teacher he was going to the bathroom and left. The halls were quiet, he liked that. Chris was already halfway to the art room and that's where they met. "Class is going to be so boring this week, I can finish the assignment we got in like a day. How's gym?" Skylar said sighing. "Damn, it's okay. I can't wait till we get to doing sports." Chris replied.

Skylar and Chris wandered the quiet, lonely halls for most of the period but decided to go back once there were about 15 minutes left. Skylar walked in and made his way to his desk, he knew Ms. Pierce wouldn't bring it up now, or maybe ever unless this became a big routine. Skylar sat back down in his chair, glancing at Alex again. Okay, stop fucking looking at him, he's going to think you're weird, Skylar thought as he looked away. He pulled out his phone and of course went back on it.

Outlander x MeekoNovember 18, 2023 07:50 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
The assignment itself would be easy enough. Alex was sure he'd be able to get it done in a few hours if he was given the chance to sit down and focus solely on the project. Perhaps he could get it started tonight, work on the outline, and then tomorrow sometime after work begin putting down the details. It sounded like a reasonable enough plan. With a nod, as if confirming it to himself, Alex folded the paper filled with instructions and rules until it was a third of its normal size before slipping it into his bag. He glanced at the sketchbook inside, fighting the urge to pull it from the bag and begin sketching. With some difficulty, he pulled his hand out of the bag and closed it before looking away. If he got started sketching now, he'd miss whatever was left of Mrs. Pierce's lesson. Seeing as this was only the second day of school, and the first day of receiving an official assignment for the year, he figured it'd be best to focus.
`
As Mrs. Pierce passionately delved into the intricacies of perspective art, Alex's attention wavered, drawn away by a subtle movement in the corner of his eye. Seeing Skylar discreetly exit the classroom, Alex felt a flicker of curiosity. Watching Skylar leave, Alex's mind briefly speculated on the reason for his departure, but he opted to remain in his seat, choosing not to follow. The room continued to buzz with creativity as Mrs. Pierce guided the class through the nuances of the assignment.
`
About 15 minutes before the end of the class, Alex's attention was once again diverted as the same classmate returned, slipping back into his seat without drawing much attention. Alex observed the return but refrained from commenting, allowing the classroom to maintain its focus on the ongoing lesson. While curiosity lingered, Alex chose to prioritize the art lesson, shifting his attention back to the techniques and principles being taught, though he was already familiar with them. The room echoed with the sounds of creativity - the scratch of pencils, the soft murmur of discussions, and Mrs. Pierce's guiding voice.
`
As the class approached its conclusion, Alex found himself immersed once more in the world of perspective art, leaving the brief interlude of Skylar's departure and return as a passing observation. The canvas of creativity unfolded before him, and he redirected his focus to the artistic challenge at hand, eager to bring his own perspective to the assignment.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 18, 2023 08:07 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As the end of class neared, Skylar picked up his paper and folded it once before putting it in his bag. He got up and put his bag over his shoulder, then the other and started to walk. He made his way to the door before anyone else and left as soon as the bell rang. He made his way swiftly through the halls, not wanting to bump into anyone. He walked to Chris's class and once he saw him he started to walk with him. "Smoke break?" Chris asked as he walked towards the stairs. "Sure," Skylar replied as he followed him. They made their way outside through one of the school's back doors, then they walked across the street. Chris pulled out a preroll and Skylar couldn't refuse. It took them almost the entire 10-minute break before the next period, so they had to hurry inside. They walked through the halls and to the music room. Skylar then stopped in his tracks, knowing everyone would already be in class and they would stare at them walking in. Chris turned around as he noticed Sky wasn't beside him. "Sky" Chris paused, walking back over to him. "You're okay, I will be walking in with you," Chris reassured Sky, knowing exactly what was wrong. "Yeah, I know," Sky replied as he began to walk again, his heart speeding up slightly. Sky looked at Chris the entire time they walked through the class, being slightly relieved once they got to their seats. Sky then looked over at Alex and smiled a bit, his eyes being a bit red and glossy. Once he looked away, he looked at Chris again but then at the teacher once she started speaking. Sky knew this class was again, going to be boring, but maybe being high would make it go by quicker.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 18, 2023 08:23 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
The final bell rang, signaling the end of art class. Alex gathered his belongings, swinging his backpack over one shoulder with practiced ease. The room, once filled with the hum of creativity, now echoed with the shuffling of papers and the scrape of chairs as students prepared to leave. Stepping into the bustling hallway, Alex navigated through the diverse sea of students. The atmosphere was charged with energy, conversations overlapping and laughter ringing in the air. He moved with purpose, his destination clear, until a familiar sight caught his eye. There, amidst the crowd, stood Roger and his group of friends, a lively and animated bunch. Alex couldn't resist the gravitational pull of camaraderie. He changed course, joining his friends in the midst of the lively chatter. There he spent ten minutes listening to shared stories and jokes that passed between them. The comforting buzz of friendship passed in the blink of an eye.
`
As his next class approached, Alex bid his friends farewell, promising to catch up with them during lunch. His backpack slung over one shoulder, he headed to the music class. The hallway, once again filled with students rushing to their next destination became a backdrop to his journey. In the music class, Alex settled into a seat toward the back, the rhythmic tapping of his foot matching the pulse of anticipation for the upcoming lesson. He put his backpack down on the floor by his feet, ready for the melodic immersion that awaited. A glance around the room revealed Skylar's absence, and he briefly wondered about his classmate's whereabouts. However, the arrival of Skylar and his friend dispelled any lingering curiosity. Alex offered a warm smile in return for the one Skylar had given him, but a subtle detail didn't escape his notice. Skylar's eyes, which were usually clear and bright, held a hint of redness and glossiness. It was a subtle shift, but enough for Alex to register a moment of concern. Was he not feeling well? Yet, respecting the boundaries of privacy, he didn't dwell on it for long, choosing instead to focus on the music class as the lesson started.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 18, 2023 09:51 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(sorry this ones shorter, my brain isnt braining.)
Once the lesson had started Skylar was already done with the class. He loves music though, in fact, he plays the keyboard and has just gotten into electric guitar. If he decides to go to college or university he's either going somewhere for art or music. As the class went on, 30 minutes now passed. Skylar was pretty bored and tired of it. He leaned slightly onto Chris and closed his eyes. Chris let him since he was high himself. Even if he wasn't he wouldnt mind. As the class neared its end, Chris woke up Sky. "Wake up, it's almost lunch man," Chris said quietly. "Oh my god I'm so hungry," Skylar replied as he stretched slightly, yawning after.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 19, 2023 12:53 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
((No worries, it's fine. ^^))
The melody of the music class echoed through the room, waving a tapestry of notes that captivated the students within its harmonious embrace. Alex sat still, his posture attentive, his backpack neatly tucked by his feet. The teacher, Mrs. Beattie, stood at the front, a maestro guiding the symphony of learning. As she delved into the nuances of musical theory, Alex's gaze occasionally wandered toward Skylar. The class unfolded in a series of musical revelations, from the intricacies of key signatures to the emotional depth converted through different instruments. Alex, though not a prodigy in music, appreciated the art form. His fingers occasionally tapped out an unconscious rhythm on his desk, a silent dialogue with the melodies that filled the air.
`
The class continued to unfold, with Mrs. Beattie's animated explanations and demonstrations, drawing everyone into the intricate world of musical composition. Alex's eyes often flicked between the teacher and Skylar, a hint of concern in his expression, though he did his best not to be fully distracted from the lesson Mrs. Beattie was giving. As the final notes of the class resounded, signaling the end of the musical journey Alex gathered his belongings. The harmony of the room slowly dissipated as students prepared to depart for their next classes. Alex stood up, his backpack slung over one shoulder, ready to transition from the realm of music to the logical precision of math. "Yo, Alex. Let me walk with ya." Roger called from where he sat up front as he hurried to stand and approach Alex's desk. Alex looked towards him and gave a shake of his head. "Isn't your next class in the opposite direction?" He questioned tilting his head. Roger grinned and gave a shrug. "I should be able to make it if I run," Roger answered, much to Alex's amusement. "Alright, come on." He said as he moved to step out of the classroom. He threw one final glance in Skylar's direction before departing from the room.
`
His next destination: the math classroom, was several rooms away from the one the music class took place in. As such he moved relatively swiftly through the hall, his gaze moving from the path before him to Roger as they spoke and walked. Math was a subject where Alex's prowess was undeniable, yet the joy he found in solving equations didn't match the passion he felt for art or music. He navigated the crowded hallway, the transition from the melodious atmosphere of music class to the crisp corridors of academia. When they reached the doors to the math room, Alex stopped and looked toward Roger. "You better get going, or you'll be late." Roger laughed and gave a nod. "See you at lunch." He said and hurried off back the way they'd come, not giving Alex a chance to respond.
`
Entering the math classroom, Alex found his usual seat near the back. The mathematical equations on the whiteboard awaited their turn to be unraveled. The teacher, Mr. Rodriguez, a master in the language of numbers, began the day's lesson with an air of mathematical precision. Alex, though not one to shy away from the complexities of math, found himself immersed in a world of variables and equations. The classroom, with its neatly arranged rows of desks, became a canvas for the logical expressions unfolding on the whiteboard. Mr. Rodriquez's explanations, a blend of clarity and complexity, guided Alex and the rest of the students through the intricacies of mathematical problem-solving.
`
Despite his proficiency, Alex couldn't claim a deep love for math. It was more of a skill, an intellectual challenge that he embraced with diligence. His focus remained unwavering as he solved equations, mind moving with the precision of a well-calibrated machine. The class progressed, each mathematical concept building upon the foundation laid before. Alex's hand glided across the notebook, translating abstract equations into tangible solutions. The classroom hummed with the collective mental effort of students engaged in the intricate dance of numbers.
`
As the bell heralded the end of math class, Alex closed his notebook and his collected thoughts. He grabbed his backpack, slinging it over his shoulders, ready to embark on the temporary mid-day lunch break and the joys of spending time with friends that came with it. Exiting the math classroom, Alex joined the river of students flowing through the hallway, a collective migration to the next destination.

Edited at November 19, 2023 12:54 AM by Outlander

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 .. 39

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us