ET
Ooohhh thanks!
 kycantina
04:16:12 ky
Whisp,
Nope, all G1 wolves start at 3 years old
 Eternity
04:15:45 ET
No. If you're making a new custom wolf, it will be 3 years old.

However, you can buy a pup and add the custom coat to them.
 Whispering Rain
04:14:59 Whisp, Rain
When you make a custom does the wolf come to the pack as a pup?
 kycantina
04:13:55 ky
Whisp,

Yeah?
 Night Shade
04:13:49 Graves | Chaos
Does anyone have remote job leads? PM me, I may vanish for a bit
 Whispering Rain
04:11:58 Whisp, Rain
I have a question about custom wolves
 Revelry
04:02:29 Rev
Name something batter than lemon pie
 Whispering Rain
03:57:42 Whisp, Rain
Eternal
Not particularly circusish, but I'm feeling Shadowmaster
 Eternal
03:56:16  Daevas (he,him)
-WP Click-

I need a circus themed name for her
 Wiltshire
03:53:57 = Manor =
Looking for a couple roleplay partners! Read my bio and then pm me once you've decided your still interested :D
 Thunder Struck
03:51:43 Thunder
criticism please :>
-WP Click-
 Whispering Rain
03:50:32 Whisp, Rain
-WP Click-
 Whispering Rain
03:50:07 Whisp, Rain
What do yall think of her gear/decor?
 Amygdala
03:49:17 Amy
Rev
I am sure you will improve a lot...practice makes it perfect they say XD
 Revelry
03:48:14 Rev
I wanted to do it for a while, ET was super kind and help me teaching me how to start on it. But I'm still learning layers and all, and I can't quite get lines right with a mouse
 Revelry
03:44:54 Rev
Amy
Makes sense. I did it thinking more about harmozing with the games markings.
Hopefully I'll have more time this week to learn a bit more about digital stuff
 Amygdala
03:43:46 Amy
Rev
I would love do do a design but it's so hard to do on my phone and i am not to goot with designing anyway XD
 Amygdala
03:42:59 Amy
Guys what do you think of this song?

-YT Click-
 Revelry
03:42:25 Rev
I made two design for next month pelt contest. The other one is a red pelt

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -5
Leopard : 0
Leopard : +1
    Fall Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  33  34  35  36  37  38  39

Outlander x MeekoJuly 2, 2024 05:33 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
With Sky now in the bathroom, he leaned against the wall before sliding down it. He could have gone into the big stall so then he would have been more hidden, but he couldn't make it. He groaned quietly, leaning his back against the wall. He stayed sitting there for a bit, waiting for the hallways to be a little clearer, and less noisy. Once Sky heard the loud chatter disappear, he got up slowly. Sky was sure if he continued this, he would adapt to it but for now, it would be a bit hard. He steadied himself before starting to walk out of the bathroom, luckily nobody came in when he was in there. Walking was still a struggle, making him hold the wall again. If he wanted this to not be noticeable he would have to be able to walk normally. Sky got to his next period just a little late. Music was going to be hell, mostly because of the noise but also because he had to see Alex again. Before walking into the class, he composed himself at the door. He didn't look at anybody, he only gave the quickest glance at the teacher before heading straight to his desk. He sat down, and he couldn't help but look over at Alex for a moment. He took a deep breath and looked back in front of him, leaning his head back. This time he had a wall behind him so then his head would be supported this time.
Outlander x MeekoJuly 2, 2024 05:50 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
It felt like it took Alex ages to reach the safety of the music classroom. He noted that, already, it was beginning to fill with students, each individual making their way toward their respective seats. For only a second he halted in the doorway, his ocean-blue eyes drifting over the room as if searching for someone, or rather for Skylar. Was he here yet? It didn't seem too unlikely an idea, after all the guy had been one of the first students to leave the classroom after the bell had rung.
`
Not seeing Skylar, even after sweeping his gaze across the room not twice but three times, Alex furrowed his brow in mild confusion. He felt a sense of relief, but accompanying it was one of worry. Maybe he hadn't known Skylar for long, but he figured that it wasn't exactly like him to not even bother showing up to a class regarding a subject he enjoyed. And based on what little Alex actually knew of the guy, music was something he liked. With a shake of his head, he shoved thoughts and concerns regarding Skylar aside. He was determined to end whatever that kiss had started before it went any further, wasn't he? That meant he had to stop thinking about the guy and worrying about him in the manner that he currently was.
`
Drawing in a breath and then blowing it out in a sigh, Alex fixed his bag on his shoulder and moved into the room. He managed a few faux smiles of greeting when his eyes met those of one of his peers but he didn't say anything as he claimed his usual seat near the back of the class. Sliding his bag from his shoulder he set it on the ground next to his leg so that it was leaning against the leg of the chair. Leaning back in his seat, Alex looked up and toward the front of the room when the lesson started. Occasionally he glanced toward the clock, and then toward the door as if expecting to see Skylar. Each time he didn't see the handsome brown-haired and blue-eyed guy he'd come to like he felt a sense of disappointment, he knew he shouldn't be feeling.
`
It was because of these occasional glances to the door that Alex spotted Skylar when he finally made an appearance. Again he was struck with a sense of concern as he watched him make his way over to the desk. Unlike how it had been in art class, where he'd all but ignored the guy, he found himself unable to look away. Remaining silent and still in his seat, he watched as the male took a seat and then paused when their eyes met. His own blue hues widened in surprise. Then, as if he were some child caught looking at something he shouldn't have been, Alex whipped his head around, returning his gaze to the teacher, his heart hammering in his chest.
Outlander x MeekoJuly 2, 2024 06:09 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(oh my lord I for real cant make mine so detailed, but also Sky isn't thinking too much because of you know)
Sky had felt something when their eyes had locked, he didn't want to feel it though. He didn't want to feel so strongly about a guy who was in the situation he was in, it never worked out on both ends. Sky balled one of his fists, squeezing it, hoping to relieve what he was feeling. He then brought his other hand up and ran his fingers through his hair slowly. He closed his eyes, breathing slowly, as he continued to run his hands through his hair for a sense of comfort. After a moment, he dropped his hand and stopped squeezing the other so hard. He couldn't help but open his eyes a look over at Alex again. Sky still thought he was so beautiful, and he still wanted him. He shouldn't want him, why did he have to like someone he can't have? He shook his head slightly before turning his attention elsewhere. He swallowed thickly, bringing an elbow on the table so he could rest his head in his hands. He again closed his eyes, trying to drown out any sound around him, which was pretty easy. He felt the waves of euphoria go through him, it gave him a sense of some relaxation. The only sounds he could hear now were, his breathing, his heartbeat, and the sound of the classroom very drowned out. He thought for a moment, about the kiss Alex and him had shared, but that's what he was trying to forget. So he shook his head as he tried to forget that night. Instead, he remembered how he felt that night, on the stuff he took.
Outlander x MeekoJuly 2, 2024 06:28 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
((No worries! Your post is plenty detailed considering Sky's high. lol. Also, I'm going to apologize now for this post having any typos. I'm having to type it up on my phone. >.>))
The moment Alex's eyes had met Skylar's he'd felt a pull, as if a thread, tightly wound around his heart, was being tugged. It ached, and he wasn't sure he liked the feeling. Biting the inside of his cheek he cast his gaze to the desk in front of him while he listened to the teacher's voice as they continued with the lesson they'd prepared for the day. In silence, he wished that he was at home, in his bed, where he could curl up and at least attempt to make sense of his conflicting emotions.
`
In all of his life, Alex couldn't remember a time when his head and his heart were in such a constant war with one another. His head was demanding be be reasonable. What future did he have with Skylar? His parents wouldn't ever allow it, allow him, to disgrace them or the family. His liking men, should it ever come to light, would do just that. There was a flash of his father's seething gaze from the nightmare in his mind and he sucked in a breath. It wasn't too far-fetched to believe that was exactly the look he'd be given by his old man, nor was it too much of a stretch to imagine he'd say almost exactly what he'd said in the nightmare. No, it couldn't ever happen, nothing between him and Skylar could ever be allowed to blossom into anything, no matter how much Alex might wish for it. Then there was his heart, demanding he throw caution to the wind. That, despite not knowing Skylar for long, he'd become someone that Alex cared about. What did it matter if his parents, if everyone he knew, didn't accept him? Was he really prepared to live out the remainder of his life hidden in the shadows, while those around him continued to control who he was?
`
Not aware of how tightly he was biting at his cheek until he felt a sting and tasted blood, Alex tensed. Swallowing thickly he felt his stomach turn with a wave of nausea, and before he was fully aware of what he was doing, he quickly rose to his feet. Abandoning his backpack on the floor where he'd set it, he moved toward the door of the room. He ignored the stairs that his sudden movements had brought to him, or how the classroom had fallen silent as the teacher watched him. "Alex? What's the matter?" He knew he should answer, should give some excuse for why he was leaving, why he needed to get out of the classroom. No words formed, and even if they did he doubted he'd be able to utter them for how tight his throat felt and dry his mouth seemed to have become.
`
With a simple shake of his head in response he pulled the door open and hurried through the threshold and into the hall. Without looking back or even waiting for the door to close firmly behind him, Alex started moving. Each step he took seemed to come faster and more quickly, until he was practically running through the nearly vacant hallways and towards the bathroom.

Edited at July 2, 2024 06:28 PM by Outlander
Outlander x MeekoJuly 2, 2024 08:28 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Seeing movement in his peripheral vision, Sky looked over to the way where there was movement. It was Alex, he didn't look well, and he was rushing out of the class. With almost no hesitation Skylar got up once Alex got out the door. He got out of the class equally as quickly as Alex, but Alex was nowhere to be seen when Sky entered the halls. Sky immediately thought to check the bathroom. Maybe he's just not feeling well, or something is terribly wrong, Sky thought. He wouldn't know unless he asked. He paused in the middle of the hallway to think for a moment. What if Alex doesn't want to see Sky? Although it would hurt, Sky would want an explanation, at least. He didn't want to be cut off like this, he didn't deserve it. Okay, let's not jump to conclusions, just check the bathroom. Sky listened to his brain and started to walk again, his steps at a normal pace. He still had to stick pretty close to the wall, but he was doing okay, not having to hold onto the wall for dear life. As soon as he stepped into the bathroom, he called out, "Alex."
Outlander x MeekoJuly 2, 2024 09:31 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Barely. Alex barely managed to propel himself into the men's bathroom and then into one of the empty stalls, before his stomach revolted, forcing him to empty what little he had in his gut into the toilet before him. He clung to the edges of the toilet seat for several moments after the retching had stopped, his limbs trembling. Swallowing back another wave of nausea, he lingered there a while longer before cautiously pushing himself to his feet and reaching forward to flush the toilet. His stomach felt like lead, and he wasn't sure whether he was coming to throw up again, or if he'd manage to will his raging stomach into a calmer state. Either way he doubted hovering over a toilet would help and so, with some hesitance, Alex turned and moved toward the sink.
`
Unaware that Skylar was heading toward the bathrooms in search of him, Alex relished the moment of solitude and the silence that encompassed him. Reaching the sink he turned on the water and moved to cup some of the cool clear fluid in his hands before splashing it onto his face. It was only as he was reaching for a paper towel that he looked up and took in the sight of himself in the mirror. He looked like he'd seen a ghost, his face was pale, his eyes holding the sense of fear and foreboding he'd been feeling since listening to his father speak at dinner last night. He'd worried a sore on his lip, which he noted with some alarm, was bleeding. "Damn it." He groaned quietly to himself. All of this was happening because he'd been stupid and had broken the one rule he'd set for himself. If he'd never kissed Skylar... Swiftly he cut that thought off before it could continue.
`
What was the use of thinking about all the what-ifs? The fact of the matter was that he'd kissed Skylar, not once but three times in the span of one night. More than that he'd enjoyed it, and even now relished the memory of it. Shaking his head, he drew in a shaky breath and straightened a little before moving to brush his hair from his face. Just as he'd started the act he paused, stiffening a little when he heard Skylar's voice. His first thought was to not answer, to attempt to hide in one of the empty stalls, but he swiftly shoved that temptation aside. "Yeah?" He managed as he stepped back from the sink and turned toward the door, silently praying that his pale complexion had suddenly normalized.
Outlander x MeekoJuly 2, 2024 09:42 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
When Sky saw Alex's pale face, his eyes widened a bit out of slight worry. "What's wrong?" Sky asked, his voice quiet. He continued to look at Alex, and his nerves only grew. He stood a bit away from him, allowing some comfortability on Alex's part. It looks like Alex is sick, but what else could possibly be wrong? At this point, if Alex had remembered how Sky looked when he was high the night of the party, he would be able to tell Sky was high. Sky was looking straight at Alex, and they were close enough to see each other's eyes pretty clearly. He didn't care too much about that though, he wanted to know what was wrong with Alex... He wanted to know if there was something wrong with them. He refrained from spitting out all the questions at once and just waited for the pale boy in front of him to answer. He took a deep breath in, looking away for a moment before looking back at Alex. He tensed up slightly, so he leaned against the bathroom wall behind him.
Outlander x MeekoJuly 2, 2024 09:51 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Seeing Skylar step into the bathroom, Alex felt his muscles stiffen and his heart skitter into a hurried rhythm. Great, just what he needed when he felt like he was going to be sick. It was evident in the way Skylar's eyes widened with worry that he hadn't missed the fact that Alex's face was pale. At the question, he looked down and swallowed before shaking his head. "Nothing... I just... I'm not feeling great." The second he'd spoken he felt both guilt and shame course through him. While his words weren't exactly false, it wasn't like he was being openly honest with Skylar either.
`
Several seconds ticked by before Alex lifted his gaze to Skylar. It took him a moment before he noticed the way Sky's pupils were dilated, and after spotting that he didn't miss how the guy leaned against the bathroom wall behind him as if using it for support. His stomach clenched and his chest tightened at the sight, once again pulling concern for the male to the forefront of his mind. "I should be asking you that..." He finally said. "Are you okay?" He asked, his voice holding a note of his own concern. Perhaps it was a stupid question, one whose answer he wasn't entitled to, not after what he'd set his mind to, but that wasn't going to keep him from worrying about Skylar. Especially when something seemed, off.
Outlander x MeekoJuly 2, 2024 10:11 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alex didn't seem too sure about what he had said. Even though Sky didn't know Alex all too well, he knew enough to know that something was wrong between them. The tension was unbearable, making Sky slightly regret coming into the bathroom, but he wanted answers. Sky took another deep breath from Alex's question. He was unsure of how to answer but came up with something rather quick. "Don't worry about me. I want to make sure you're okay." Sky paused, "If we're okay?" Sky tilted in head down, looking down as well for a moment before he looked back up slowly. He breathed in deeply again, growing slightly more nervous. Sky definitely wouldn't have gone after Alex if he was sober, but maybe it's good he did. Before Alex could even answer Sky opened his mouth again, "And don't bullshit me, be honest Alex." Sky's tone was more serious but still quiet. He looked away for another moment before returning his gaze to the beautiful boy in front of him.
Outlander x MeekoJuly 2, 2024 10:24 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Silently Alex observed Skylar as he waited for him to answer. Something was wrong, but he couldn't quite put his thumb on what exactly it was. He considered briefly the possibility of Skylar being high but swiftly dismissed that idea. He'd been the one to warn Alex on how easy it was to get hooked on whatever pills they'd taken. He'd even spoken of having trouble in the past but assured him that he was better now. Instead of jumping to conclusions and making up assumptions, he should listen to what Skylar had to say first.
`
When he spoke up, giving Alex the answer to his question, or rather brushing it aside, Alex tensed a little further. Don't worry about him? It felt like a slap to the face, though he was sure Skylar hadn't meant it like that. Clenching his jaw, he kept himself silent and continued to listen as Skylar spoke, asking again if he was okay, and then posing the question that Alex had been dreading. Were they okay? Honestly, he didn't know how to answer. His emotions and thoughts regarding that seemed so... muddled. One moment, he was able to ignore him, to even push him entirely from his mind, and then the next, he found himself unable to keep his eyes off of Skylar or to keep himself from thinking about him.
`
Tearing his blue hues from Skylar's green gaze, Alex looked down toward the tiled floor beneath his feet once again. He felt another wave of nausea so powerful he nearly made a run for the toilet. The only sign of this was the small shuffled step he took toward the bathroom stalls. At Skylar's demand to be honest, not to give him some bullshit answer his chest tightened. "I don't know..." He finally said, forcing the words out regardless of how ill he felt speaking them. "I don't know if we're okay..." He started, the words were just as difficult to speak as he'd expected them to be. "I don't know if I can ever be someone who is able to be open about their sexuality." Again he looked away from him, his hands curled into tightly bound fists. "I mean, if I look at this whole... situation realistically, the odds of us working out are slim." He said.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  33  34  35  36  37  38  39

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us