Wolf Play : Outlander x Meeko
Chatbox
 Amygdala
03:29:28 Amy
Graves
Nothing muck..heading to sleep soon but first i need to explore a bit more to stay in top 5 on hunting leaderboard

You?
 Night Shade
03:27:48 Graves | Chaos
Amy
Yo! What's up?
 Amygdala
03:26:56 Amy
Hey graves
 Night Shade
03:26:34 Graves | Chaos
Wish

I don't think it's too funny but what about Spindlepop?
 Unfulfilled Wish
03:25:10 Blue Poison Dart
Any hilarious suggestions?
 Unfulfilled Wish
03:24:59 Blue Poison Dart
Wait I need to give my Av a name
 Nikwasi
03:22:39 Mac
Hey chat
 Unfulfilled Wish
03:21:45 Blue Poison Dart
Naur it's not
 Little Husky
03:12:34 Huskies, She/Her
Chat dead?
 SilverMountain
03:00:36 Silver, Luna or CWG
Bye bye
 QueenAlderamin
03:00:24 Queen / Jo
IÂ’m hoping off to watch into space got 1hmcooldown on exploring
 SilverMountain
02:58:42 Silver, Luna or CWG
Its 12pm here🤣
Bye:3
 Clear Sky
02:58:12 Sky / Blue - she,her
i know anyways ima have somesleep its 11 pm here XD
 SilverMountain
02:56:59 Silver, Luna or CWG
Sky
Im here just doing evil deeds
 Clear Sky
02:56:40 Sky / Blue - she,her
yall guys just leaving me here:((
 SilverMountain
02:56:15 Silver, Luna or CWG
Oh bye!
 Sea Coast
02:56:08 
@Silver
That be funny to whatch
 Sea Coast
02:55:42 
I Gotta go bye.
 SilverMountain
02:55:42 Silver, Luna or CWG
Sea
Imagine her surprise when she chaecks Stalked🤣
 Sea Coast
02:55:27 
Oh YEAH!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : -4
Leopard : +1
Green Python : -5
    Fall Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 .. 39

Outlander x MeekoNovember 11, 2023 12:55 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar listened to the boy as he spoke, asking him all these questions, it was almost too much at the time but he sucked it up. "Oh I've been riding for a couple of years and it's nothing professional, maybe ill do some jumps here and there, but, I mainly like trail rides." He said, his voice slowing toward the end of the sentence. His heart then sped up and bit but he calmed himself down by playing with his hands again. He didn't even bother looking at the other male, instead, he either looked at the beautiful white horse or the ground. At that moment he thought, he should probably start taking his anxiety meds again. For now, he just worked on his breathing. As they made it to the pasture, Sky opened the gate letting Angel in before going in himself. He then left the gate open slightly then looked back at the boy, not knowing if he was going in or not.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 11, 2023 01:10 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
While Alex had remained aware of the fact that Skylar didn't seem to be a very sociable guy, he hadn't even considered the possibility that all his questions might be a little too much for him. So, he waited with some interest for the guy to answer the questions he had posed. When he spoke Alex looked toward him, listening as he shared that he jumped on occasion but overall preferred riding the trail. "Trail rides are always fun." He said with a nod. When they reached the gate to the pasture Alex slowed to a stop. He watched as Skylar and Angel passed through it and noticed the fact that Skylar had left the gate open slightly. He smiled a little at the action before stepping forward. Slipping passed the gate, Alex closed it behind himself. He offered Skylar a nod of thanks before moving off and towards Raven. He let his gaze follow her movements as she lifted her head from the ground she was grazing on and looked at him. She stood still, and to Alex, it seemed as though she were considering something before she started making her way towards him at a leisurely walk.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 11, 2023 01:19 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar watched carefully as Alex had his eyes on the black beauty, Raven. She's a black Mustang, and what a beauty she is. "Do you ride any of their horses?" Skylar then asked more confidently. He was getting more comfortable with Alex's presence. He then looked at the Mustang that was now walking over to Alex. He smiled and then looked into the distance, searching for the other horses, Bandit and Blaze. That's when he spotted them, they were far out there just grazing on the grass. He then turned his attention back over to Alex. He then started to pet Angel who was right beside him, wanting attention. He gave her a hug, wanting to also be close to her, doing so made him smile. He let go after a moment but continued to pet her.

Edited at November 11, 2023 01:20 AM by Meeko
Outlander x MeekoNovember 11, 2023 01:27 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Like Angel seemed to be Skylar's favored horse, Raven was Alex's favorite of the four horses that called this ranch their home. He smiled as Raven made her way to him. When she stopped in front of him he lifted a hand and rubbed at her forehead before moving his fingers to brush aside her forelock. She snorted at the action but didn't turn away from him. Hearing the sound of Skylar's voice, Alex turned his gaze from Raven and looked over towards him. He gave a slight nod. "When I have the chance, yeah. Daryl and his wife are amazing for letting me." He said with a soft tone of laughter in his voice. "When I am able to ride, I almost always choose Raven." He added. "I take it you always pick Angel?" Alex asked, his gaze continuing to rest on Skylar. He let his hand continue to rub and massage Raven's forehead a while longer before he moved to begin gently stroking her neck.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 11, 2023 01:36 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar looked over at Alex as he spoke, he then watched as he pet the horse. He smiled, seeing another person care for horses like he did was truly heartwarming. "Yeah I always pick Angel, it's really amazing, they are amazing for letting us ride their horses," Skylar said, his voice slightly shaky but louder. He turned to Angel again, watching her every move. He then caught a glimpse of the beautiful sunset behind them, making him fully turn around. His eyes widened as he stared at the sky. The lovely hues of red and gold reflected onto his eyes, it was stunning, maybe one of the best sunsets he had seen. And like Skylar, he pulled out his phone and immediately started to take pictures. He felt slightly weird doing so, knowing Alex obviously could see what he doing but it was too beautiful to not take pictures. He then moved slightly backwards, getting Angel in the sunset.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 11, 2023 01:45 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex smiled and gave a nod when Skylar answered him, confirming his assumption that he always picked Angel. It was clear that the two had a special bond, and quite frankly it was nice to see. Aside from the Curtis family it had been a while since Alex had seen another person care so greatly for these majestic creatures. Seeing Skylar pet and care for Angel increased Alex's desire to befriend him. "Yeah, they are." He agreed with a nod. Letting his fingers run through Raven's mane he watched as Skylar pulled out his phone and began taking pictures of the sunset. His gaze moved from Skylar and towards the setting sun, taking in the brilliant reds and golds that colored the horizon sky. He had to admit it was beautiful and very much worthy of being captured in a picture. "It's amazing. Probably one of the prettiest ones I've seen yet." He said aloud, glancing briefly toward Skylar before looking back at the sunset.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 11, 2023 01:52 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar glanced back and smiled. "Yeah same, it's so pretty." Sky said with excitement, followed by a small happy noise. ( I have no clue how to explain that) He then put his phone away before admiring the sunset. One of his favourite colours was red, so seeing such a red sunset was beautiful. Another one of his favourite sunsets was the ones with purple and pink, they were just as amazing. He was lucky because where they lived the sunsets were always amazing, the sky in general. Any chance Sky got, he would take pictures of the sky, even if it was just the clouds. He likes taking pictures of anything he finds absolutely beautiful. He smiled to himself as he pet Angel again, he was now wondering what they would talk about. He was guessing Alex would say something but maybe not.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 11, 2023 03:34 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
The sky was a canvas of transitioning hues, transformed into a breathtaking masterpiece. The air was imbued with a warm golden glow as the sun bathed the landscape in a cascade of orange, red, and gold. Standing in awe, Alex felt the ethereal beauty of the moment seep into his very being. The sun, a radiant sphere of liquid fire, painted the heavens with strokes of passion. Clouds, like the brushstrokes of a celestial artist, absorbed the vivid palette, creating a canvas that seemed to stretch beyond the limits of the horizon. The ranch, usually bustling with the sounds of horses and daily chores, now stood in hushed reverence. The foliage, dappled in the warm hues of twilight, swayed gently as if acknowledging the celestial spectacle. Shadows played upon the earth, dancing in harmony with the fading sunlight.
`
As the sun dipped lower, the colors intensified, casting long, golden rays that kissed the land. The vibrant shades of orange melted into deep, passionate reds, igniting the sky with an otherworldly brilliance. The whole world seemed to hold it's breath, caught in the magic of the transition between day and night. Alex, captivated by the celestial performance, couldn't help but feel a profound connection to the natural beauty unfolding before him. The warmth of the colors wrapped around him like a comforting embrace and the serenity of the moment brought a sense of peace to his soul. In that timeless space between day and night, Alex stood as a witness to the grandeur of the universe, where the sun, in its final descent, gifted the world a symphony of hues that whispered of the ephemeral nature of beauty and the promise of a new dawn.
`
As the last embers of the sunset faded into the encroaching twilight, Alex turned away from the mesmerizing display and faced Skylar. "Skylar," Alex said with a contented sigh, "I'm going to head in and clean the tack. You going to enjoy the sunset a bit longer?" He asked as he stepped away from Raven and turned to face Skylar as he awaited an answer.
Outlander x MeekoNovember 11, 2023 03:49 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar glanced at the sky as the daylight crept away from them. "I'll come to help you, I like doing Angels anyway," Skylar said, turning to Alex as he stopped petting Angel. He then started walking before the boy, hopping on the fence, it was too much work to open the gate. He then flipped his hair so it was out of his face and he was off, not bothered to wait for the boy, he knew he would catch up or meet him there. As he walked back to the barn he couldn't stop staring at the sky as it transitioned from day to night. He loved the night sky, especially when it was filled with stars, he loves stars. Watching the sunset and then stargazing would be such a perfect date for Sky. Sky arrived at the barn and went to the tack room. He went to where they kept the cleaning supplies and put them in the middle of the room, he then went to Angel Tack and started to clean. That's when Skylar remembered Chris wanted to hang out. He then set down the cleaning stuff and pulled out his phone. "Hey, Chris I'm almost done at the farm, if you come down by the time you get here I will be done." Skylar texted Chris, hoping he would come down. Chris was very fast to answer, it almost seemed like he was waiting for Skylar to be done. "Yeah, I'll start walking now." Chris had sent it, and Skylar read it while smiling. He put his phone back in his pocket and got back to cleaning.

Edited at November 11, 2023 03:52 PM by Meeko
Outlander x MeekoNovember 15, 2023 12:12 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
The soft sounds of the evening surrounded Alex as he waited for Skylar's response. When Skylar agreed to join him in cleaning the tack, Alex nodded appreciatively. Without further delay, he turned toward the pasture fence, his silhouette briefly outlined against the deepening hues of the twilight sky. With practiced ease, Alex climbed over the fence, his movements fluid and unhurried. The open expanse of the pasture stretched out before him, bathed in the soft glow of the fading sunlight. A light breeze carried the scent of hay and the distant whinnying of horses, creating a serene backdrop for the evening's chores.
`
Upon reaching the tack room, Alex discovered that Skylar had beaten him to the task. The door stood slightly ajar, and a warm light spilled within, casting a glow on the wooden floor. "Hey, You're quick," Alex remarked as he stepped into the tack room. He noted the phone but didn't comment on it. Instead, he moved to grab Raven's tack and then take a seat. As he settled into the rhythm of cleaning the riding equipment, the tack room became a haven of shared activity and quiet companionship. The scent of leather mingled with the crisp evening air.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 .. 39

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us