@hallow
so pretty love the blue nose!
 Sagexxx
02:16:46 
Just got this guy with my first time trying wolf party is he good? -WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
02:16:40 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-

I just wanted to pull WP for fun and got her. Pretty interesting!
 Falling Stars
02:16:13 star, she/her
Raythe is Pushed into a pond by Wayte

Mood: Sneaky

Um, sir that's your son-in-law.. Your daughter and wife already don't like each other-
 Nevermore.
02:11:22 Never/Nev
Technician

That's always good! Hopefully work goes well for you today.
 Apothecary
02:08:33 Medicinally Autistic
lol 50 water buffalos heck no
 Hallow's Eve
02:08:11 Hallow, Eve
I finally got him customized :D
-WP Click-
 The Amethyst
02:07:51 Dart
Moon Hunter growls at ghosts.

Mood: Wary

This just confused me..
 MLadySkylar
02:07:12 P'Sky
I'm bored chat
 technoblade
02:06:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Yup had a lot of fun
 Falling Stars
02:05:11 star, she/her
-WP Click-

should i sell/retire or keep her? I'm really conflicted bc i want to keep her but I also need den space-
 Amygdala
02:03:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey silent
 Silent Lucidity
02:03:15 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 Nevermore.
02:02:01 Never/Nev
Technician

Oh no, at least nap before going to work! At least you had fun?
 technoblade
02:00:39 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

I'm tired from staying out too late ;-;

Amy

I hope today goes smoothly as well because if I am anything like yesterday my coworkers may actually get worried.

BJake

Felt that in my soul.
 Apothecary
02:00:20 Medicinally Autistic
I need to be in one more alliance to finish this quest
 BJake
01:58:57 Don't call me BJ.
The urge I have to roleplay, but I know I'll end up ghosting ToT
 Amygdala
01:57:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Damn we have the same job XD
I understand that completely. Today customers were crazy on my end.

I hope you can have an easy shift today
 Rykio
01:57:10 An Attic.
Me? Doing alliance battles for once? Woah.
 Nevermore.
01:56:25 Never/Nev
Technician!

How're are you doing today? :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +3
Wolverine : -1
Jaguar : -2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1    2 

When Stars Fall | Thread [OPEN]August 2, 2024 08:13 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

Amias|Love|Mentions: Other Deities

Amias furrowed his brow at Cresil's reply, his jaw tightening ever so slightly in annoyance at the deity of hate's mocking tone and implications. A soft fury was beginning to bubble within his chest, a feeling he was all too familiar with whenever dealing with him. Cresil's intuitive sense of knowing exactly how to push his buttons never failed to amaze him, even if only quietly. "Oh please Cresil," He said smoothly, although the irritation was beginning to slip from his tone. An almost arrogant look glittered in his cold gaze, his lidded eyes and slight smirk almost appearing as if he was flirting. "Do enlighten me on how a deity as 'weak' as myself could possibly bring an entire world into ruin compared to your magnificent grandeur..." Despite the obvious irritation in his tone, there was a sarcastic charm that he hoped would equally irritate or discomfort Cresil. Amias knew this deity couldn't possibly fathom the idea of love in any capacity, and the simple act of flirting was something he hoped would cause a bit of an enraged fire.

Although most often considered to be a more "peaceable" and "kinder" deity, Amias was not one to shy away from destructive tendencies or confrontations. He liked to poke and prod, perhaps a trait he and Cresil shared. A few strands of hair fell around his face, framing his slender features as his haughty smirk only grew. Perhaps it was a good thing Shiloh entered when she did, her voice pulling his attention away from Cresil. Her presence came as a pleasant shock, having not even heard her small steps approaching. His expression shifted into one of small joy as she greeted him.

"Shiloh, my love, it has certainly been far too long." His gaze traversed over her, landing on the stained and tattered parts of her dress. His nose wrinkled ever so slightly in an expression of minimal disgust. He personally liked to keep cleanly, and couldn't imagine appearing at such an important meeting dressed any other kind of way. "You've...you've certainly chosen an interesting attire," He commented lightly, his tone teasing yet kind.

Mejer's arrival followed suit, Amias' eyes drifting over death. He fell silent, observing silently as Mejer took a seat next to Cresil, his words biting and nasty. Love did not bother to greet him in any sense, feeling no need to disturb his already irritated mind. He held respect for Mejer, although part of him he couldn't help but dislike. While death in itself was a darkly beautiful thing, along with it came immense pain. Unlike Cresil, Amias found true care in the mortals that lived among the realms they created, even if at times he got carried away and started fires he could not put out. He held respect in that fact the Mejer was one to comfort and guide their souls in their last moments, but at the same time he wrestled with why it even had to happen in the first place. Grief was extremely hard for Amias to grasp. It was a form of love he hated simply because there was nowhere else for it to find a home. It just....was.

"No need to be contemptuous," Amias snapped at Cresil in his dry remark towards Shiloh. Perhaps above all the other deities, Amias held a certain affection for her. She was the most patient with him, and while at times his irritation flared, he held a care and love for her that he didn't seem to possess for many others. A sister, he treated her as if he was a protective older brother, although she was nearly identical in age to the rest and certainly didn't need any sort of protecting. "Although I can't imagine you have the capacity to be anything but."

At Lyrssa's call to start, Amias held his cold gaze on Cresil for a moment longer, his irritation still bubbling. He finally shifted, leaning back in his seat and resting his hands on the table in front of him. His rings glittered in the light, his fingers lightly brushing over them as he listened to the deity of life speak. "If I may voice my concerns," He said after a moment. "I cannot be the only one who is hesitant on the matter at hand. Who's to say this world will not fail like the other? Especially with less of us present than the last time. Our bickering seems to be ever-present," He cast a brief yet chilling glance towards Cresil, "May I ask what brings any of us to believe this will be any better?"

When Stars Fall | Thread [OPEN]August 16, 2024 02:35 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

Mejer | Death | M: Lryssa, Cresil (dir.) everyone else (ind.)

At the call to action, Mejer took his feet off the table, straightening his back up as his name left Lryssa's lips. He fought back a smile, hiding his face in his shoulder in a sort of bashful way. He knew that Cresil and perhaps everyone else would catch on. Coughing into his shoulder followed by clearing his throat. Yes. That was a good tactic to hide it. That was followed by a sneeze. That was unplanned. "Sorry." He whispered to Cresil, "I think I'm getting sick." He was immortal but Mejer was not immune to those stupid mortal viruses. His line of work led him down a lot of weird paths and often he would go home sick. Or with ringworm... That was fun.

His eyes settled back on Lyra, eyes bright in the blinding light overhead. Everyone's eyes looked bright in this light. "Can we have this meeting in the dark?" He complained, "That way I don't have to see your faces." He threw in a dramatic whine at the end of faces, giving the Deity of Life a playful smirk that spread to a full blow smile as he looked at her, his mouth open slightly in said smile.

The deity gave Amias a.... well it wasn't a glare for sure, but it also wasn't too nice of a look. His eyes traveled to his ring that showed in the light for a moment, twisting his own on his finger under the table. His eyes scanned back to Lyra. His face fell as he noticed how reserved she suddenly was after Amias spoke. It made him hostile towards the Deity of Love, now giving him a full, nasty glare. He wanted to reach out to his partner in crime, to hold her and comfort her. He gave her a sad, almost puppy dog look before sadly looking at the table. So much had been lost, and how the others let what they had slip through their fingers, Mejer didn't know. He had hardly spent any time in the morals space but he'd watched it slowly wither away into nothing. That had been their home, and he couldn't help save it.

A sudden rush of anger spread across him like a wildfire. His jaw clenched as he stared at the table, tracing the patterns with his eyes. Your eyes had to move to remember memories, so that's what he did. "Well," His voice was soft at first, "We can't let this world die as well." Now there was a spitting anger present, "We need to do better, clearly. Isn't that what this meeting is for?" He asked, looking around. You all need to do better. He thought, knowing damn well that he couldn't touch anything that he wasn't supposed to. "I'm stuck." He started again, hesitantly, "I am powerless when it comes to the mortal world. "Hell, I hardly know what it looks like. So, you guys are going to come up with a plan, and I'm going to judge it." He said, shrugging. What else could he do? He walked invisible in the outside world, having a time limit to how long he could stay out. He was scared to touch trees or plants in fear of killing them.

His chin quivered once as he gazed away again, biting his cheek. I'm sorry I'm not much help. He wanted to say, but that was weak, and what use was a weak god? Deities were supposed to lead, to set an example, to represent the world but what good was a deity that didn't represent much? He knew that the others, especially Amias, wasn't a fan of his work, so he did his best to hide his livelihood, to avoid talking about his job around the others in fear of their hate. He looked at Cresil, "Have anything to add?" He interrogated, assuming that it would be followed by a snide remark. He gave the deity a slight glare, almost daring him to challenge Mejer among the others. He would enjoy it in all honesty, after all, Cresil always made him oddly feel better about himself. While he didn't like the authority that he often hung over his head, it still didn't stop him from looking up to the man. He had self respect, and Mejer liked that. Cresil knew what he wanted, and he felt that the others could use some of that as well.

With a sigh, Mejer closed his eyes, looking down. The bright lights were hurting his head. In a broody way he silently sat there listening but not retaining information being said. The deities' mind was elsewhere, thinking about how their past world had failed so badly, what caused it? What was the root problem? Was the cancer truly himself and those around him? He knew that they were going to go up in smoke if they didn’t figure it out.

When Stars Fall | Thread [OPEN]August 17, 2024 10:42 AM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
Lyrssa | F | Life | Mentions: Amias, Cresil, Shiloh & Mejer, Zephyr(indirectly)
Amias was the first to speak, surprising her slightly as she listened to his concerns with a frown. Glancing at the table briefly before turning back to the deity of love, "You're hesitation towards the idea is understandable, myself included" she spoke softly, pausing as a cough sounded, glancing briefly at the source only to lock eyes with Mejer. Hesitating briefly at his comment about the lights, however, the man's smirk turned into a smile that almost seemed to warm her. Even her wings, neatly folded behind her, seemed to relax, allowing their golden tips to catch gently in the light. Suddenly bashful she struggled to meet his gaze, glancing briefly at the table then back to him before she tore her gaze away to the table before her. Her hand came up to momentarily touch the small pendant she wore, before returning to her seat to continue.
"Yes there may be less of us now, but that does not mean we cannot. After all not all of the gods were necessary for creating the last one." Lyra voiced, making a small motion with her hand where a faint glow briefly appeared. Shortly followed a few branches spread from the pillars over the table, providing a gentle shade from the harsher light. Casting a sideways glance at the brooding male who complained about the light, a smirk playing at the edge of her lips before speaking again. 'Only this man could get her to do such a thing on a whim' she inwardly sighed.
Lyra turned her full attention back to the rest of the table, "As for our..bickering," she hesitated casting a sharp look towards Cresil, "that likely isn't going to change, but we need not like each other in order to work together". Yet the last comment from the deity of love caused her to stiffen, her gaze dropping back to the table as her voice softened. "We've not much of a choice but to try....that other world is beyond help anymore" Lyra voiced with regret at the thought of their previous creation. Her hands retracted from the table and settled in her lap, fingers pressed together as she fought the urge to anxiously fidget. Vaguely aware of Mejer speaking she silently nodded along, her expression veiled while a torrent of emotions swirled in her eyes as her gaze bore a hole into the table. A brief thought caused her to pause as the sudden realization settled in, "has anyone spoken to Zephyr?" Her question cut through the air, and with a frown she cast a weary glance at the male's usual seat next to where Mejer's originally was.
When Stars Fall | Thread [OPEN]August 17, 2024 10:17 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Cresil | Hate | Mentions: Lyrssa, Amias, Mejer {Dir.}

“Hope is much worse than a crime,” Cresil had retorted casually to Lryssa, “It’s an ambitious investment with an unpredictable market at best. There’s no harm in a friendly reality check.” Smiling in feigned amiability, the deity of hate idly surveyed the next brief exchange between Lyrssa and Amias. As insufferable as these gatherings among gods proved to be, at least Cresil was devouring his share of entertainment next to his genuine interest in the new world.

“Enlightening dense ignorance is an impossible feat, even for my abilities you so humbly acknowledge,” Cresil mused to Amias, concealing an expression of hilarity. “Your only failure was being too weak to be a savior, but seeing how we’re all sharing in monumental defeat, I digress.” While Amias’ agitation was palpable, he was curious to dance around the line of a trap it sounded like Amias had attempted to set in some capacity. While he found games to be enjoyable, Amias was an entity that could leverage an angle Cresil either purposefully overlooked or was incapable of catching. At the very least, perplexing exchanges with him were enough to occupy his cunning conscious. Though whatever fragment of diluted respect he might have held for Amias in the prior moment was abolished with an eye-roll at the deity of love’s chiding over his comment toward Shiloh. “I would be offended, but I don’t regard your span of imagination very highly.”

Cresil was initially content with listening as Lyrssa delicately grasped the reigns of the primary focus for this meeting. If only to shred ideas and interjections apart later. This outwardly quiet and considerate facade was starkly broken as Mejer coughed. Beside him. A gaze that dared to challenge the overall audacity of Mejer’s existence beside him while he sneezed was far more pressing of a matter to Cresil than the entirety of the new world. “The only thing more inconvenient than apologies is illness, it’s a disgustingly mortal predicament,” he replied with a cold drop in tone, finding his gloves today perhaps held a more immediate purpose after all. He would not move Mejer’s chair with his foot. If he acted even with simple physicality, he doubted he would be able to contain a stronger reaction to the presence of filth in the space beside him. And everyone had the gall to suggest he didn’t ever consider others.

Tempering his dismay came at the cost of not dividing his attention to what exactly Amias said or what his icy glare particularly meant, though he assumed he said something easily discardable. Lryssa’s insertions to the conversation filled Cresil in enough on what he had missed, which as he suspected, was not much to mourn hearing straight from Amias’ mouth. The only thing more vexing than illness, though, were the cheap exchanges of eye contact between Lyrssa and Mejer. Even the deity with no concept of the emotional spectrum or love was able to distinguish the disturbing level of internal emotion they seemed to be provoking in one another. Sick.

Having settled for listening until Mejer presented him the direct invitation to speak, he was not so certain Mejer would be pleased with what he in fact did have to add. “I’m sure your judgment, Mejer, will be as insightful as your knowledge of the mortal world is extensive,” he commented with cool sarcasm. “As necessary of a performer you are to a greater balance, the rest of us harmoniously sewing a plan together for you to comfortably critique from a seat of ignorance will do little, if not worse.”

Giving a weighted sigh, balancing thoughts that were more neutral and remarks that were destructive, he miraculously steered himself on course with the conversation more seriously. “In theory, if we were able to identify and isolate a more exact catalyst to the undoing of the former world, it would at least provide a semblance of guidance for maintaining and fostering the growth of the new one. None of us seem to have a concrete grasp on what spurred this abrupt decay, however. So regardless of our approach, it will more than likely be executed blindly and primarily riding on a logical faith that we avoid whatever the first problem was.”

“To satisfy our more hopeful and optimistic idealists,” Cresil said in a vague gesture to Lryssa and Amias, “the end of the former world could also be a part of the cycle we’ve grown reliant on. Things come, things go. That seems to be the way things worked, and quite frankly that would be the most comforting explanation for the world's expiration. Otherwise, potentially on a more cosmic level, we’re in a far more dangerous predicament than previously considered.” Giving a half-hearted shrug to end his deliverance of thought, Cresil wondered which of his proposals were more likely to be true - that this was an overreaction to a process bound to happen, or they had yet to properly react to a concept they were currently blissfully unaware of.

Cresil’s lack of response to Lyrssa’s inquiry of Zephyr was enough of an answer in itself. He didn’t really speak to the other deities unless necessary, or if he was looking to inconvenience one of them through a scheme or deal. He didn’t particularly mind the deity of war, but he also did not care to pay him thoughtful visits or gift him with throwaway conversations.

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us