Sales is KILLING ME >:(
 Apothecary
12:43:05 Tay
I don't mind at all <3
 Continental Wolves
12:42:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
Oh shit that did :0
(side note thats not whats bothering me >.>)
I may dm you if you dont mind
 Apothecary
12:41:53 Tay
Listen, I HATE whiskey. Its the aftertaste. Like it begins gloriously, then ends in foul disgust.

At least my tequila never lies to me.
 RuinsPack
12:38:32 Ruins
Tay

Yeah my tv kept giving be ads about it and how it started at like 8
 Nevermore.
12:38:16 
Tay

I was gifted a 150 dollar bottle of whiskey that is just sitting collecting dust because I can't bring mystery to open it 🤧
 Apothecary
12:37:23 Tay
@continental

Whale... Shark week did start today
 Apothecary
12:34:48 Tay
I have a lenovo yoga which folds in half and can be a touchscreen laptop and I accidentally did the shift thingy for 5 seconds when it was on my leg and it made every stuck in caps and it made every thing I click start a new tab and it had like 15 tabs open before I realized and now I gotta reset my laptop
 Apothecary
12:32:10 Tay
I MESSED UP
 Akira Fire
12:31:15 Athena
Tay
...sorry
 Continental Wolves
12:31:03 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
If you can get this lower abdominal pain to go away that'd be great
 technoblade
12:31:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Forest: 131
Swamp: 1
Jungle: 1966
Desert: 1
Mountain: 1
Tundra: 150

:)
 Apothecary
12:30:38 Tay
If you ever bring crown near me I'll jump off the nearest cliff. Whiskey is the most digusting thing ever created.

However, tequila makes my clothes fall off (haha, the song, for the oldies)
 High Hills Pack
12:30:05 Frozen Opal; Regal
@Tay
That is a lot more balanced that mine- XD

@techno
Oh my gosh- 0.o
 Apothecary
12:30:01 Tay
I do not drink stronger liquor than beer. Too expensive, and I don't typically like being drunk, just tipsy.
 Akira Fire
12:29:52 Athena
Tay
Want some Crown? I have Vodka too

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -5
Coyote : +3
Mojave Green Rattler : +1
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 .. 13

InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 19, 2024 10:58 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
Star || 15 || Storm || Female || Hellhound/Winged/Elemental || M: Liam, Alex, open
she chuckled softly, reconizing the mother-like behavior of a close friend. she shifted into her wolf-like hellhound form again and waited patiently, her ears flicking from the numerious conversations. geez people talk a lot, how is anyone supposed to hear anything? her head started throbbing and she sighed. and i'm starting to get a headache, great, just fucking great! she acted like she wasn't hurting, wasn't hearing everything.
(Bobcat, does Alex have a roommate? if not then would you be ok with Alex and Star being roommates? i feel like they'd get along pretty well as roommates)

Edited at April 19, 2024 11:00 AM by Star Tha AOD
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 19, 2024 11:05 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alexandra Wolff || 15 || Fire || Female || Shifter || M: Star, Laim
-
I shift my ears around. People are always talking at volume 11. I shift to a human to combat the noise. With wolf hearing turnd off, I can now hear my thoughs clearly. My glasses start to fall down my nose. I push them back up and wish I had not sat on them on thursday.
-
Finn and Laim are 16 and in house star.
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 19, 2024 11:52 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kalen Hemera // 17 // Fire Lead // M // Tigon Shifter // M: Alex, Star, Liam

It wasn't that he usually made an effort to be around younger students but in some cases, he couldn't help himself. It couldn't be helped. Besides, the amount of sheer attempting at being 'cool' or 'over-powered' was honestly making him physically sick. But, as far as he knew, he was the only student lead awake which meant he had to be around.

Sometimes, the desire to just wake Layne up so that he could have the responsibility was large. Besides, Layne was better overall with the younger students. Kalen was... simply not. He had more fun with kids his age, than... whatever was going on there.

Some kid acting like everything was alright, the expression said otherwise. Another ... doing something with glasses and another who was rambling about allergies and stuff. At least it wasn't too bad. But still.

Kalen simply resided in the back, leaned against one of the walls with his arms crossed over his chest as the younger students continued... whatever they were doing.

InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 19, 2024 12:50 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
Star || 15 || Storm || Female || Hellhound/Winged/Elemental || M: Liam, Alex, open
she itched her ear, sighing as she listened to the chatter, focusing on Alex and Liam. she hoped that focusing on them would help and it did a little. she was already in a bad mood and the endless chattering didn't help. she closed her eyes, tuning out almost all the chatter except a vague idea of what Liam and Alex were talking about
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 19, 2024 04:13 PM

Phoenix Rose

Neutral

Give Award
Silver Mar || 14 || F || Fire || Memory Magic || M: Whoever is in the gym, I have lost track at this point
Finishing up her food, Silver got up and made her way to the gym after clearing her plate. Looking around she saw that she was not the only one with the idea of working out this morning. Though she didn't see anyone actually working out. Sighing she made her way around the group that was talking and to the quietest part of the mats she could find. She started going through her hardest unarmed combat pattern. She had not yet mastered it and she fell a few times on the blows that were harder on her balance. Once she had finished she stepped to the side and summoned up her magic. A silver mist gathered and a featureless form of herself when she started the pattern took shape. She watched her past self move through the motions and analyzed what she had done wrong. She had found it was the best way to improve.
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 20, 2024 05:26 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alexandra Wolff || 15 || Fire || Female || Shifter || M: Silver
-
No one was doing anything, so I walk over to a punching bag and start to beat it up. Throughing some kicks and punches, I succeed at covering my area in a thin layer of dust. I spin kick the bag and a large poofing sounds. Silver is staring at air, she must be working her magic. I can see a shimmer in the air and nothing else. I wonder what she is looking at.
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 20, 2024 06:59 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Layne Marie // 17 // M // Star Lead // Respawn/Winged // M: Kalen, others (ind.)

Being an early riser had its perks and its downfalls. What Layne couldn't quite figure out was whether or not this particular incident counted as a perk or a downfall or if it really was something else entirely. As much as he didn't want to talk to anyone else, he had to find the other student leads as soon as he possibly could.

This was one of those 'highly important things to discuss' and differences, feelings, ill-wills be tossed aside.

The first person he met was Kalen, leaning idly against the wall just outside the gym. "Kalen," he hissed quietly, feathers fluffed and ruffled. "Psst--" once certain he had the other boy's attention, Layne continued.

"... the headmaster is in the forests," his voice was low and quiet, but nervous. "He just up and left. It's been a few hours, what do we do?"

InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 20, 2024 11:36 PM

Phoenix Rose

Neutral

Give Award
Silver Mar || 14 || F || Fire || Memory Magic || M: Alex
As she watched the final blow of the pattern, Silver broke her focus on her magic and let the mist fade away. She looked around and saw another girl, she thought it was the one who had flown into breakfast as a hawk, trying to destroy a punching bag. Silver took a deep breath to steady herself and walked over to the slightly taller girl. She gave a small cough to alert the other girl to her presence and then simply said, "Spar?"
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 21, 2024 06:17 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alexandra Wolff || 15 || Fire || Female || Shifter || M: Silver
-
I start at a couugh behind me. I turn to see Silver asking to spar. "Sure." I say. I stop trying to kill the bag and strech up, reching my full hight. I large twist to my side lets loose a treifing crack. I should figure out why, but I do not feel like it. I step over to a mat and wait for Silver to follow.
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 21, 2024 06:34 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
Star || 15 || Storm || Female || Winged/Elemental || M: Silver, Alex, open

she watched the two spar, studying their moves. she usually did this, quietly watching the others, but she had gotten a interest in Alex. the other girl, the one with memory magic, wasn't too bad either. hmm, i wonder if they would spar with me? unlikely, but i could always ask, and technically it's rude to watch without asking. she cleared her throat, letting them know she was there. "Hello"

Edited at April 21, 2024 06:35 AM by Star Tha AOD

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 .. 13

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us