Amygdala
03:46:02 Amy
Rev
Deal XD

I am poping another then i need to look away from my apple hoard XD
 Revelry
03:45:27 Rev
Amy
If he doesn't give you anything good, come back in fall. I feel obligated to get you a nice puper
 Amygdala
03:44:35 Amy
Ember
Geodes suck just throw it away😅
 Amygdala
03:44:10 Amy
Rev
So you get luck with pups i get luck with quests XD

God now i wanna pop the other 2

I should not be allowed to have apples
 Embershed
03:43:05 The Minor Nuisance
...should I open a geode?
 Revelry
03:42:32 Rev
Uhg, my quest has been stuck since 2020

He never give me pinkies t.t
 Amygdala
03:41:54 Amy
-WP Click-
I like her...she is pretty
 Revelry
03:41:00 Rev
Meh... Bad defect
 Amygdala
03:40:50 Amy
Rev
If nothing else i completed 2 quest just now with her poping XD
 Amygdala
03:40:15 Amy
Okay she has poped XD

Pup check...i am to scarred to look
 Revelry
03:38:01 Rev
Viserion
 Amygdala
03:37:12 Amy
Rev
I am poping one of the girls right away...which one should i pop?
 Revelry
03:36:33 Rev
Amy
Good luck, he's been really good to me. Let me know if you get a good pup
 Embershed
03:35:19 The Minor Nuisance
-WP Click-

good pup?
 Amygdala
03:32:29 Amy
Rev
I prefear HW since they can hit for more but id the pup will be good enough i will accept any weight
 Amygdala
03:30:48 Amy
Ember
He is pretty but i look for explorers not defects
 Revelry
03:30:26 Rev
Amy
Particularly, I don't care as much about weight anymore. I breeding focusing on ExH ExW hero SV/DH
 Embershed
03:30:01 The Minor Nuisance
-WP Click-

oh, grey eyes. Better than the others...
 Amygdala
03:28:55 Amy
Rev
All my girls are HW...i hope i can get a HW boost out of him
Bonus if its axantic XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +3
Cougar : 0
Crocodile : -5
    Summer Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 .. 13

InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 18, 2024 08:20 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award

Alexandra Wolff || 15 || Fire || Female || Shifter || M: Open

-

I hear the intercom buzzing and releze the beackfast line will be open. I stuff my book in my back and shift back to a hawk. The sachle disappers thanks to some shifter magic. I take off and glide over, smell food and much more. People. I soar lazily in and shift to a human and take my place in the lunch line. I should head over to the gym after breackfast.

-

Ignore my bad spelling. The new update took away my spell check and I am currantly too lazy to go type it in google docs.

InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 18, 2024 09:51 PM

Phoenix Rose

Neutral

Give Award
Silver Mar || 14 || F || Fire || Memory Magic || M: Alex
As Silver pondered what she would do that day, she watched the others that were in the dining hall. She looked up sharply as a hawk soared into the dining hall, shifting to a taller girl with long brown hair. Silver remembered seeing her around the school, but could not recall her name. She shrugged and polished off her breakfast.
Maybe I will go to the gym in a bit. Who knows, I might find someone to spar with me. It has been too long since I tested myself against someone else.
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 19, 2024 05:13 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
-
I reach the front of the line and grab my breakfast. Looking around, I claim a chair at an empty table. I stuff my mouth and keep an eye on the room. I shoved my glasses back up my nose and stared off into oblivion. After the gym, maybe I'll study. That sounds good.
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 19, 2024 07:17 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
Star || 15 || Storm || Female || Hellhound/Winged/Elemental || M: Alex, open
she sighed and went to go inside, accidentally using her Shadow element and teleporting into a wall.* ow. *she sighed then got up and grabbed some food. she noticed the shifter girl and shrugged, dismissing her then ate. she grabbed her backpack, studing while she was eating*

Edited at April 19, 2024 07:18 AM by Star Tha AOD
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 19, 2024 07:45 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alexandra Wolff || 15 || Fire || Female || Shifter || M: Star, Open
-
I glance at the girl who just phased through a wall. What was her name. Oh, yeah. Alexandria. Or Star. What is with all the wings? I am sure if I put my mind to it, I could half-shift. Then I would have wings too. But not right now. Besides, I can not hold a half-shift for long. I finish off my food and pull out a book. 5 more min, then I'll head to the gym. Just 10 min.
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 19, 2024 08:10 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
ah yes, pain. *she sighed as her wings stretched out then folded neatly on her back. she didn't have time to worry about what others thought. she had things to do. she ran through her schedule for the day*
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 19, 2024 08:32 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
-
I page through my book until I get to ch. 43. I put it away and shift to a silver fox. I trot out of the hall and down to the gym. I shift to a human and start stretching. I can feel my back cracking as I arch it up and reach down. I yawn and walk over to an open space. I practice my martial arts in peace. I breath loudly as I go through the motions. I calm expression adorns my face while a fire lights itself in my eyes.
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 19, 2024 09:34 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*her comment was sarcastic considering she didn't feel physical pain, but most didn't know that. she watched the shifter girl leave and shifted into her hellhound form, sitting down by the door and watching her practice, quietly thinking to herself* hmm, she's good. i wonder if she can keep up, or even wants to practice with me
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 19, 2024 09:43 AM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Liam Malcolm | 16 (Or 15, I forget) | Star (I think) | Summoning | M: Finn, Alex, Star, Silver
Liam walked into the cafeteria per routine- Except the fact that Finn wasn't with him, rather snoring in his bed- and looked around. Alex is nowhere to be seen as well. He makes his way around groups of kids and tables of chatting teenagers. Once he reaches the counter, he grabs the first thing he sees. Some sort of french toast. He makes his way down to a table, glancing at the only open seats he can see. He shruged, then plopped down in a random seat, looking down at his soggy french toast.
-
My brain.
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 19, 2024 10:17 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
Star || 15 || Storm || Female || Hellhound/Winged/Elemental || M: Alex, Liam, open
*she noticed the boy come in and tilted her head, it was rare to see one without the other. she stood, stretching before walking over, her size diminishing to where she looked like a black wolf instead of a hellhound. she sat down beside him, her blue-grey eyes studying him quietly. the twins was two of the ones that had perked her intrest when she first got there*

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 .. 13

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us