bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom
 Ghost Queen
03:09:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
or any dom
 Ghost Queen
03:08:48 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well most of my wolves didnt end up getting the full dom XD and it moved around my alpahs and betas
 ZEFHYR
03:07:56 
hey, Ghost, what happens when you changed the dominance?
 starmutt
03:07:51 marsh | they/it
yeah the way it staggers is a little goofy
 Ghost Queen
03:07:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
it just stuffed up my alpahs and betas i might just do it my self XD
 starmutt
03:06:16 marsh | they/it
my dominance is too high i would be in shambles
 Ghost Queen
03:05:03 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
marsh i just did it to try it i regret it
 starmutt
03:04:30 marsh | they/it
almost clicked stagger scared my soul out
 Ghost Queen
02:59:26 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
yep im never doing that again

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : -2
Polar Bear : +3
Crocodile : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   37 

Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 7, 2023 08:43 AM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Glad you asked! (you will be here all night lol)
Basically, hopefully this is short, the RP is about Clearwater State university, a fictional university placed in the very real Appalachian mountains, probably in the Tennesse/ North Carolina range. Deep in the mountains there's a pretty large town (wouldn't call it a city because it's delved more in nature) of Clearwater, and it houses the University. Students from around the world attend Clearwater for it's top notch education. Despite being a very popular town and busy at that, Clearwater is a very calm and peaceful town with crime being the lowest in all the country, yet this year, it seems that isn't the case. A few weeks or so into the fall semester, disappearances begin to happen, and other strange occurrences like an increase in wildlife attacks. It's up to the characters to figure out what is going on, using their newfound powers to save Clearwater. Basically, think of Life is Strange and it's kinda like that lol

Krampus said:
ah, this looks so cool! So what's the rp about?

THANK YOU!!! I'm about to go eat your art as well :)

Yuketa said:
These are, perfectly, scrumdiddlyumptious.

Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 7, 2023 11:57 AM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tried doing a human for my warmup before doing comms. Decided to keep it rough so I didn't stress myself out lol. Featuring Enika attempting to put her hair up before working out!
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 7, 2023 03:14 PM

Yuketa

Neutral

Give Award
Kat - Abehajfj there's nothing to eat aaaaa-
-
Oooh Enika! She reminded me of a Hershey bar--the warm, earthy brown is reay good. :3 And she's pretty! :D
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 21, 2023 10:13 AM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Quick Raven study. Don't have a name for him yet, but he's Kat's 'eyes'. Might go with a nordic name for him? A bit of a backstory:
Kat is my main OC. He is in every single story/universe across all my characters. In each world, he goes by different names, but his most Famous one is the Ghost. He died once and was turned into a monster that's now mostly machine, one made for killing, except he destroyed the people who made him and now is wandering across each story I write, looking for his home. He has a form of amnesia and can't remember where his home is, so he's left wandering effortlessly, all while being tracked by his 'brother', nicknamed The Assassin. Kat's memory degenerates quickly and he forgets many things as time goes on, so he uses these animal friends to help him. He can control nature for the most part, his magic able to conjour these shadow wolves and ravens. This raven in particular is massive compared to the others, and is sort of Kat's right hand man.
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 22, 2023 04:40 AM

Yuketa

Neutral

Give Award
Ohhhhh hec a bird and delicious wing references and lore! I couldn't ask for more. <3
If the main figure appears off, consider putting the "C" curve over the head-spine-tail to see if it flows properly. You might want to look at proportions or volumes of the main shapes, as well, to see if that's it? I wish you luck with whatever you do, Kat! :3
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 22, 2023 04:44 AM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award
That raven looks so cool! :0
yuk's more of an expert here lmao but I'd maybe try moving the tail to the right a bit? Take Yuketa's advice first though LMAO.
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 22, 2023 05:25 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll definetly try that!! I can see for sure that the left wing is off on the fullbody. Just gonna have to practice lol

Yuketa said:
Ohhhhh hec a bird and delicious wing references and lore! I couldn't ask for more. <3
If the main figure appears off, consider putting the "C" curve over the head-spine-tail to see if it flows properly. You might want to look at proportions or volumes of the main shapes, as well, to see if that's it? I wish you luck with whatever you do, Kat! :3

I think that could work. The tail does seem off too, though I kinda just threw it down cuz I erased and redrew the body like 50 times lol

Le Stalk said:
That raven looks so cool! :0
yuk's more of an expert here lmao but I'd maybe try moving the tail to the right a bit? Take Yuketa's advice first though LMAO.

Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 24, 2023 01:39 AM

Yuketa

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah Kat! Can't wait to see where you go with em! :3
And redrawing it 50 times lol, same bro. XD
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 25, 2023 08:56 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Just gonna go ahead and post these three OC Icons. Characters belong to weest! I really enjoy these :)
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 25, 2023 09:05 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Mmmm cats

Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   37 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us