Wolf Play : Grimms Cursed Gallery
Chatbox
 Kháos
12:22:28 Kaos || Khaos
Goodnight chat, my eyes are fighting to stay open.
 Blood lust tide
12:22:06 BewareWhoYouTrust
Trans
I can give you win lol
 Zeraphia
12:20:00 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh dear--

It's good to hear though! Amazing what experience can do for a person, right?
 Transcendence
12:19:51 free palestine
Heck, i needed 8 pvp wins to move up lmaoo
 Nevermore.
12:19:18 Never/Nev
Vah

... he was the one that fractured my neck but it worked out!

It was definitely a rocky start since I wasn't quite the rider I had been when I was younger, but it is!
 Kháos
12:18:19 Kaos || Khaos
🥲 Then maybe you could stay up and do what you can now to prepare for the trip.
 distant-screams
12:17:43 katy | beetle
i just fully realized i'll be having a february baby..

hopefully they're a pisces like me :)
 Zeraphia
12:17:32 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh man! That's absolutely incredible to hear!

Every so often, you just get that companion that's made specifically for you. It's always so cool to hear when someone finds them!
 Jack-A-Boo
12:16:51 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I always wake up in a bad mood, I'm not a morning person
 Nevermore.
12:16:27 Never/Nev
Vah

I decided last year that he would be mine until I put him into the ground. I almost sold him last year when I fractured my neck but I'm incredibly happy I didn't since he's come around to he exactly the horse I wanted.
 Kháos
12:15:52 Kaos || Khaos
Then I would sleep if you think it would help. But since it's already 1 for you, you would only be getting 3 hours of sleep.
When my ex would sleep knowing she had three hours or less to sleep, it was better for her to just stay awake because otherwise she would often wake up in a bad mood.

So my answer is still 50/50. I'm the same way as her. 🤷
 Zeraphia
12:15:38 Spooky Vah
<,<

That sketch did not turn out very well. I think I will... just not. XD
 Jack-A-Boo
12:14:30 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
noo my dominance has dropped too low because I keep losing wolves
 Zeraphia
12:13:38 Spooky Vah
Never

That's impressive! It's always hard to let them go, especially when they're /yours/.

Emmet

Oof I feel that sometimes.
 Transcendence
12:12:56 free palestine
-Click-
 Jack-A-Boo
12:12:13 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Khaos

I'm getting up at 4am to get ready for a 13 hour long trip
 Continental Wolves
12:11:13 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Bored waiting in this drive-thru, I just want my shake already😒
 Kháos
12:10:11 Kaos || Khaos
Hmm... part of me wants to say yes because you need sleep... but then the other part says why sleep. 🥲
 Nevermore.
12:06:23 Never/Nev
Vah

He definitely is xD
I got a stupidly high offer on him two weeks ago and I let it slip to my mother last night on the phone and she was quite mad that I did agree to it but he's my baby 🥺
 Jack-A-Boo
12:06:05 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
should I go to sleep? its 1 am for me

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +3
Polar Bear : +1
Bobcat : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    16    17    18    19 

Grimms Cursed GalleryNovember 6, 2020 11:25 AM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award
phone doodle dump, art shop sign, and new character maybe? I haven't decided if I want to keep her or not
Grimms Cursed GalleryNovember 6, 2020 02:38 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award
also an open sign lmao
Grimms Cursed GalleryNovember 10, 2020 12:43 AM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award
badge comm for starry! chess is adorable, although i'd uh,,,,,like to have a talk with whoever designed the maryland flag :")
also repost because other post with this I accidentally deleted the postimg post
Grimms Cursed GalleryDecember 13, 2020 08:53 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award
horse belonging to a roleplay char of mine! his name is Flea and I love him cx
Grimms Cursed GalleryDecember 23, 2020 03:25 AM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award
sob the server decided to crash the moment i had posted the entire block of text rip

from left to right: Kodaline [my boy], Camino [Boundless], Valentia (front) [Onyx Haven], Frosch (back) [Doom], Nur [Quadropheniac], Geralt [Kampa], and Ajax [Candor/Sir Froggington]
ft. frosch's l o n g leggy

right click and hit "open in new tab" to see better!

Aaa this is easily the biggest piece I've ever done, and I already have so much to say about it. Each character (aside from frosch I think since i was pretty happy with his tbh) has three layers of sketching, each one getting a bit more refined before i line cx

With SO many characters in one image, I kind of made it a point of mine to make them look very different from each other in something aside from color/design! Not only is their anatomy referenced from their respective breed(s), I made a few minor design things for individuality and to make them a bit more interesting. Camino I made a point of softening her features a bit, I think, to give her very much a non-threatening and thoughtful?? kinda?? vibe. Valentia is a hound, so I made her ears b e e g. I also added a spiky kinda cowlick bit behind her ears because it seemed to fit a lot i think? she kinda has a more compact square-ish build/chest too

Frosch and geralt, being long sighthound and smol terrier respectively, I tried to tweak their proportions. Nur I struggled a bit with the angle, but I think i somewhat got that pointiness for lack of a better word that primitive breeds tend to have. Ajax's whiskers really stood out to me in the description, so i definitely made them stick out lol, I also gave him forehead wrinkles that ridgebacks tend to have as well as the ridge itself hehe

I'm really enjoying this!! maybe a few of the chars who need them will get some refs from me since i like drawing them so much >:D

the background is also painted!! it's very loose and simple to highlight the characters, but I might put it up here as a progress shot after I touch it up cx i was definitely going for a cinematic screenshot kinda vibe?? but I think it looks more like a videogame still hehe

Edited at December 23, 2020 03:37 AM by Merry Grimmas
Grimms Cursed GalleryFebruary 26, 2021 01:48 PM

Cloudystar

Neutral

Give Award
Your art is amazing!
Grimms Cursed GalleryJuly 27, 2023 08:33 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
This art is incredible!
Just keeping the thread alive!
Grimms Cursed GalleryFebruary 13, 2024 04:40 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award
been a bit, eh? if anyone still remembers me I'm such an old fart lol, p much just posting here so this thread doesn't get yeeted, I don't take commissions onsite anymore, as I almost exclusively do so for USD anymore but ! dump!! not all chars are mine, some are from an offsite roleplay and others are commissions. all are 100% my art. If you're old like me you might recognize hoffen or kodaline lol, I am shxba on toyhouse, hence the signatures not being Grimm lol

Edited at February 13, 2024 06:35 PM by Grimm
Grimms Cursed GalleryFebruary 13, 2024 05:03 PM

Glaciers Voice

Neutral

Give Award
GRIMM
Grimms Cursed GalleryFebruary 13, 2024 05:36 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award
HI! these days im not rlly active here but I DO pop in every so often to keep my acct alive >:)

Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    16    17    18    19 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us