Blaze
How's your morning?
 distant-screams
06:07:40 katy | beetle
-Click-
welp i got the lines done. now to try to finish this before i get tired
 Arachne
05:51:44 Ara/Kat
my cat is sitting behind me and she just put her paw on my shoulder and i freaked out so bad
 BlazingVenom
05:50:41 
good morning
 Feiella
05:50:22 Fei the writer
You spy 1 Eve.

Second time. Shoo. Leave me be
 Hollow_Howls
05:49:48 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Free leaves win if anyone wants it
 Boo
05:44:38 Chrissy
ooh that's pretty!
 Demon Souls
05:44:20 Demon/Death
Good Morning
 kycantina
05:43:44 ky but it's spooky
just popping this in chat to see my new nickname and colors don't mind me
 distant-screams
05:41:00 katy | beetle
i've been collecting albinos for a few months, lol. not very successfully, albeit. i only have around 3 right now
 Icywolve pack
05:38:32 Elektra/Raven
I haven't had a albino in ages honestly I miss my DH Albinos
 distant-screams
05:37:44 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i still need to train up this guy >.>
 Willow Creek
05:36:52 
No problem!
 Icywolve pack
05:36:43 Elektra/Raven
I'm doing well in explore the only thing my training female needs is empathy and I'm set for a while
 Hollow_Howls
05:36:14 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Thanks willow ♡
 Forest Dwelling
05:35:53 Floor
Explore sucks now without my starter alpha female oml
 Willow Creek
05:32:56 
Hollow
Been lurking for about 5 or 6 hours just doing explores and pack activities
 distant-screams
05:32:49 katy | beetle
Icy,
maybe sable, hecate, freya, kalisí or maeve?
 Icywolve pack
05:31:11 Elektra/Raven
-WP Click-
She needs a name
 Hollow_Howls
05:30:47 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Any newbies lurking?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   80 

Space Mans Solar System of ArtFebruary 15, 2021 12:06 AM

Space Man

Neutral

Give Award
Skeeb
A gift I made for my bud, Skeeb. Xe, or maybe Calliope, or was it Michael ? I forget, but one of those chaps assigned a good chunk of our friend group dog breeds, so I did what I do best and made just about everyone who was assigned a breed (except for myself) dog-sonas ! This piece is around 6-7 months old (?)
Space Mans Solar System of ArtFebruary 15, 2021 12:09 AM

Space Man

Neutral

Give Award
Hjonk
Good ole Hjonk ! This good pal of mine deserved something to accommodate to their swag, so I have their pup some radical shades. Time is a blur so I assume it's about 6 months old
Space Mans Solar System of ArtFebruary 15, 2021 12:11 AM

Space Man

Neutral

Give Award
Puddin' Cup
Puddin' Cup, who goes by Discord now, was given an adorable, and fashionable, standard poodle ! I rather enjoyed making this curly pup for her. This is about 6 months old ? I can't remember :')
Space Mans Solar System of ArtFebruary 15, 2021 12:15 AM

Space Man

Neutral

Give Award
Tolkien
The lovely lady herself, Tolk, wasn't assigned just one dog, but rather two ! She got a Collie, as well as a St. Bernard. Also, heed this was around the time when the game Among Us was popular, and we all played together nearly every night, so I have each pup one of the head gears she'd pick. They're stunning ! This is maybe 6 months old ?
P.S. You can clearly tell I spoil her with art haha
Space Mans Solar System of ArtFebruary 15, 2021 12:19 AM

Space Man

Neutral

Give Award
The Devil Herself
I realize I haven't cleared it up before, but this is the nickname I gave to Radioactive_Angel. Yeah, weird I forgot to mention that before. Anyhoo, this is the pup I made for her ! Heterochromia is nice when done right. I hope I did it right on this piece. Hmm I believe this is 6-ish months old
Space Mans Solar System of ArtFebruary 15, 2021 12:21 AM

Space Man

Neutral

Give Award
Cervid
Good ole bone lovin' Cervid. They got the cute little Sausage dog as their assigned breed. Rather than give her a plain ole one, I gave 'em a really fluffy pup. From what I remember, she loved them. Heterochromia that is two different shades of the same color reigns superior in my eyes. This one's about 6 months old
Space Mans Solar System of ArtFebruary 15, 2021 12:23 AM

Space Man

Neutral

Give Award
Michael
Ahhh my good friend, Michael. I made him a lovely Jack Russel dog with Vitiligo. He loves Jack Russel dogs, so this made him really happy. I like it when he's happy; I like it when any, even all, of my friends are happy. This one is around 6 months old
Space Mans Solar System of ArtFebruary 15, 2021 12:26 AM

Space Man

Neutral

Give Award
Cat ?
I think this is a cat ? I made it randomly, and if it is a cat then it's a rather stylized La Perm cat. I like La Perms, they don't get enough love or recognition. Not sure if I'll expand on this piece in the future; it's also around 6 months old if I remember right
Space Mans Solar System of ArtFebruary 15, 2021 12:34 AM

Space Man

Neutral

Give Award
Pygmy Marmosant
Originally, I was going to consider this a closed original species, but upon further thinking I've chosen to keep it as just an original species. Top piece is actually a funky little sketch I made to show my friends, as well as ask them whether or not I should turn it into a somewhat fleshed out species. Like the loving, supportive people they are, they said I should. Right on underneath is the final reference for the species. The Pygmy Marmosant in that ref. specifically is an OC of mine that hasn't really been named. At least, not that I can recall.
If you want to make art of them, or make your own OC, you can contact me ! Also, don't forget to credit me as the species creator.
This piece is maybe 6 months old ? 7 ?
Space Mans Solar System of ArtFebruary 15, 2021 12:41 AM

Space Man

Neutral

Give Award
mr man
I'm still surprised we all went through a "make a werm/worm on string OC" craze. My good bud Skeeb even made a base for us to use (it's the one with the super fancy signature). mr man is a bug-like worm on string OC, mainly because I love making bug-like hybrid OCs. His colors and design are based on my Among Us avatar, which was a pink color with purple shading and a Wet Floor sign as a hat. The piece is around 6 months old

Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   80 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us