Wolf Play : Onyxs Art - Critiques welcome!
Chatbox
 Feiella
04:31:54 Fei the writer
I avoid the eve in explore who keeps finding me
 Forest Dwelling
04:31:42 Floor
I thought Eve would be like bigfoot and only do 80 damage, not insta injure your wolves :,)
 teddy
04:30:05 its yellow
eve is hard!
 Forest Dwelling
04:29:59 Floor
Forced to retire her now thanks to Wolflocke rules -WP Click-
 Forest Dwelling
04:28:56 Floor
Welp, my alpha female got killed by Eve
 TheSigmaMales
04:27:59 Leon, Sigma
Ok.. here I go o.O
 TheSigmaMales
04:26:13 Leon, Sigma
Yo chat

Please wish me luck, IÂ’m about to pop her -WP Click-

:,)
 Kingwolf
04:24:10 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Goddess Juno
03:59:23 Juno (he/they)
Hollow: breeding
 Goddess Juno
03:58:59 Juno (he/they)
Urox: yeah that makes perfect sense
 Urux
03:58:48 Urox
Juno
No worries! There are also raspberries in various colours that increase the chances of inheriting rarer pelts. I think golden has the highest increase - but at least one parent should have the rare, legendary etc pelt
 The NightClan
03:58:43 Wolfy, Night
Juno
Green fern, red raspberry, black raspberry and golden raspberry, but I recommend to read the info about the items
 Hollow_Howls
03:57:43 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Juno
From breeding or wolf game?
 Urux
03:57:40 Urox
BUT the rarity can only be obtained from the parents. So don't breed a 15AC R with a 20AC R and expect a 80R pup
 Goddess Juno
03:57:15 Juno (he/they)
Urox: thank you!
 Urux
03:57:02 Urox
Juno
Green ferns do it. They're 2 apples <3
 Goddess Juno
03:56:05 Juno (he/they)
Night: do you know what they are?
 The NightClan
03:55:44 Wolfy, Night
Juno
There are items at barter if I am right
 Goddess Juno
03:52:17 Juno (he/they)
is there anything I can do to increase the chances of getting a rare wolf? or is it just luck
 Creeping Death
03:45:26 Kirk | Krik
Ender as well boo

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : 0
Green Python : +3
Rattlesnake : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1    2    3 

Onyxs Art - Critiques welcome!December 23, 2021 03:10 PM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hello! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Onyx. I've been playing around with digital art (computer only, for now), and I'd love it if I could get critiques from the wonderful community that is WolfPlay. I currently use Medibang Paint Pro and Krita, so please keep that in mind when critiquing. ^^
Thank you to all!!
Onyxs Art - Critiques welcome!December 23, 2021 03:12 PM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award
This was my first time playing around on Krita. Just was trying to see what I could do with it. Ya know, learn the ropes and such.
If anyone knows a better way to do highlights on the eye, please, please, please let me know!! Thank you!
Credits to myself-

Edited at December 23, 2021 03:13 PM by Onyx's Haven
Onyxs Art - Critiques welcome!December 23, 2021 03:19 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award
Im so glad your exploring and willing to learn!
A good first tip is finding WHERE the light is comming from, I see it comming from the top of the head strongly but also behind them on the neck. I would say when you are on that step put a light yellow orb where you'd like the light to come from, it really helps out.
There also seems to be a lack of structure on the fur, add strong strands of furr, not individual clumps.
FANTASTIC ON THE NOSE, a lot of people (including myself when I first started drawing both cats and wolves) forget that the nose is like a cap for canines. There is a mistake I see for the eyes, there is no catch light, the eyes look dull, a bit dead even. Add a strong thin line (light blue, almost white) curving near the eyelid following the curves of the eyes, add a dot at the end. It adds life.
EDIT: Forgit to mention, use sharp lines, it adds structure.
I HOPE THIS HELPS! Wishing you well on your art journey! <3

Edited at December 23, 2021 03:24 PM by The Mourning Moon
Onyxs Art - Critiques welcome!December 23, 2021 03:24 PM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Mourning Moon said:
A good first tip is finding WHERE the light is comming from, I see it comming from the top of the head strongly but also behind them on the neck. I would say when you are on that step put a light yellow orb where you'd like the light to come from, it really helps out.
There also seems to be a lack of structure on the fur, add strong strands of furr, not individual clumps.
FANTASTIC ON THE NOSE, a lot of people (including myself when I first started drawing both cats and wolves) forget that the nose is like a cap for canines. There is a mistake I see for the eyes, there is no catch light, the eyes look dull, a bit dead even. Add a strong thin line (light blue, almost white) curving near the eyelid following the curves of the eyes, add a dot at the end. It adds life.

Thank you so much! ^^
I've drawn traditionally for years, but digital art is newer to me, aha. ^^'
The help on the eye and fur is much, much appreciated. *-*
Onyxs Art - Critiques welcome!December 23, 2021 03:31 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award

Onyx's Haven said:

The Mourning Moon said:

Thank you so much! ^^
I've drawn traditionally for years, but digital art is newer to me, aha. ^^'
The help on the eye and fur is much, much appreciated. *-*

Of course!
I just recently started drawing digitally also, I do have a program I'd recommend.
Procreate, procreate is amazing, it has so many GOOD premade brushes already installed. There are more videos on it on youtube, i believe its also only 10 bucks.

If you need anything else let me know! Im always happy to help! <333
Onyxs Art - Critiques welcome!December 23, 2021 05:17 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

This'll be interesting to describe. I think the main part of the head needed to be more circular and the snout a little more rectangular. Otherwise I'm not sure what type of canine this is to be more specific, and I don't know enough about digital art to be of more assistence.
dog-head-critique.jpg
Onyxs Art - Critiques welcome!December 23, 2021 05:31 PM

Volks

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yoooo I got Krita this month and I have been trying to animate on it. I also tried to paint a little, but I have to practice. I love the watercolor brushes :)
Onyxs Art - Critiques welcome!December 24, 2021 08:22 PM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sir Froggington said:
This'll be interesting to describe. I think the main part of the head needed to be more circular and the snout a little more rectangular. Otherwise I'm not sure what type of canine this is to be more specific, and I don't know enough about digital art to be of more assistence.
dog-head-critique.jpg

Ooh, I see what you mean! I'm honestly not sure what breed of dog it is, either. ^^"
I was just doodling a canine, lol. Thank you for the tips, though! ^^
Onyxs Art - Critiques welcome!December 24, 2021 08:29 PM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award

Volks said:
Yoooo I got Krita this month and I have been trying to animate on it. I also tried to paint a little, but I have to practice. I love the watercolor brushes :)

Woah-
Didn't know you could animate on it. :O
Soo cool!!
But yeah, I get the practicing, haha!
The brushes are aMaZiNg! *^*
Onyxs Art - Critiques welcome!April 29, 2022 08:57 AM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award
Here's a canine I drew for school, and a baby reindeer that I've been working on for a while. Just thought I'd post something here, haha! ^^
Credits to both obviously go to me (#233083)

Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us