08:22:48 ace <3
Ara,
yep, thats right
 Elixter
08:22:37 Matt(hew)
I somehow have negative 1 moves in explore lol
 Arachne
08:19:05 Ara/Kat
apparently she's 150 pounds but her parents are 143 and 145? did i do it right?
-WP Click-
 Creeping Death
08:15:01 Kirk | Krik
Kaos
Pretty well actually, I love it and prefer it. But I only eat if im watching tv.
 Kháos
08:13:35 Kaos || Khaos
How do people eat alone? 💔
 Creeping Death
08:12:18 Kirk | Krik
Hello
 Smilɘcat
08:08:28 Danasha [T/T]
Hey chat
 Salem
08:08:27 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
08:06:28 Spooky Vah
Rage

Oooh see you around!
 Rageing Stormz
08:05:43 Raw Onions
Well I better poof now
I'll just add to my bio later XD
 Zeraphia
08:03:26 Spooky Vah
Qyu

I love that pose!

Never

Oooh that's so cool!
 Nevermore.
08:00:39 Never/Nev
Vah

Pesto was one of the first things I learned to make xD I add pesto to basically everything I can
 Qyusen
08:00:12 Qyu - all pronouns
-Click-
 Zeraphia
07:57:22 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh man! I hope you do have enough! Fresh pesto sounds absolutely divine.
 Rageing Stormz
07:57:12 Raw Onions
Zera
Ah good luck with the character sheet
 Nevermore.
07:55:44 Never/Nev
Vah

Hopefully xD I'm not positive that we'll have enough basil for pesto but oh well. For just two of us we can share a small amount
 Zeraphia
07:54:50 Spooky Vah
Rage

Exhausted but working through a character sheet!

Never

No worries at all, you're making dinner.
 Nevermore.
07:52:53 Never/Nev
Vah

Sorry for the late response. I was collecting fresh basil.
Hopefully you get to bed early tonight!
 Forest Dwelling
07:48:11 Wolflocke Challenge
Even though this lad is dead, he has the honor of being a model for my badges
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : 0
Margay : -4
Alligator : +2
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

Salem's SpielApril 24, 2024 06:46 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
This is a revamp of my old writer's nook forum "Salem's Short Stories". This will not be about short stories, this will be a place for me to put anything.
I'll post RP style writing, plot ideas, short stories and anything else I feel like.
✝︎
1. Go ahead and add feedback to whatever I've posted. I'm inviting all of you. Just remember, RP style writing is very tired writing so it won't be amazing and it's usually aimed towards hitting a 1k or higher word count.
2. Be kind. Don't just be rude for the sake of it, actually give me feedback. If you're plain out rude, I'll report you to a mod and block ya.
3. Please don't post just to say random things. New players love to post random shit in random forums, so this rule is mainly aimed at them.
4. These rules are subject to change. I can add, subtract or edit anything at anytime.
5. I write things about demons, angels and other entities like that. If you're christian and hate that they aren't accurate, don't post. If you're trigged by stuff like religious/demonic symbols (I have no examples off the top of my head), don't post.
6. My favourite fonts are "Times New Roman" and "Book Antiqua". Lemme know if a font is too small or too big, I'd like everyone to be able to read.
Salem's SpielApril 24, 2024 06:50 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
We'll start off with a plot idea..
The inspiration was the quote: "Shit.. Am I dead?!"
Randomly generated names of buildings and people.
I don't expect to be able to use this plot for anything, so there's not very much planning in it
✝︎
In the historic and renowned Eldridge Manor, known for its ghostly tales and mysterious past, a new chapter begins when the mansion is sold to Alex, a weary but seasoned medium looking for a peaceful retreat to practice their craft. Little does Alex know that Eldridge Manor comes with an unexpected resident – the restless spirit of Jake, a brash and mischievous ghost who has haunted the mansion for decades.

Upon moving in, Alex starts experiencing inexplicable phenomena – objects moving on their own, eerie whispers in the halls, and flickering lights. Initially dismissive, Alex's skepticism turns to shock when Jake, dressed in his vintage 1920s attire, materializes before them. Jake, realizing he's been dead for years, is both astonished and frustrated at his spectral existence.

As Alex reluctantly begins communicating with Jake through seances and spirit boards, a reluctant cohabitation ensues. Jake, initially sullen and withdrawn, lashes out with poltergeist antics – rearranging furniture, creating spectral illusions, and even scaring away visitors and contractors hired to renovate the mansion.

Alex, tired and constantly drained by Jake's chaotic energy, attempts to maintain composure while navigating their medium duties and managing the demanding mansion renovations. Despite Alex's efforts to reason with Jake and help him resolve his afterlife crisis, Jake becomes increasingly erratic and defiant.

Through late-night conversations and unexpected heart-to-hearts, Alex uncovers the source of Jake's unrest – unresolved regrets and a deep-seated longing for closure. Jake's initial sulking gives way to genuine introspection and self-discovery, leading to poignant revelations about his past life and untimely demise.

As Jake works through his afterlife crisis with Alex's patient guidance, the dynamics between the medium and the ghost gradually shift from hostility to camaraderie. Alex, despite their exhaustion, finds solace in helping Jake find peace and closure.

In a climactic moment, Jake confronts his fears and embraces acceptance, bidding farewell to Eldridge Manor and crossing over to the next realm. The mansion, now quiet and serene, becomes a sanctuary where Alex can continue their mediumship practice in peace.

Salem's SpielMay 7, 2024 11:10 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
❥ Battle for the Crown
Darkening Inner Storm
"You never listen to me!" Eryx shouted at Morwenna, words laced with venom. All he wanted was to take a short break, but no. His mother had to walk right up to him just as he was about to sit down and take a quick break and a sip of water.

"Eryx." Morwenna looked down on her son. Her expression one of a tired mother only trying to do her best for her child. It was a full-time job for her and when her son failed to listen, she debated putting him in time out even at two hundred and sixty seven years of age. "All I'm telling you is that the trial begins in just a few weeks and your father would like to speed up your progress because honestly, honey, you're falling behind his expectations."

He shot her a glare, wings fluttering behind him in annoyance. He felt as though his mother always looked down on him, as well as his father. He could never work hard enough to please them. His sword was resting on the log bench beside him and he hated it, but the thought of throwing the nearest weapon at her did cross his mind. She could deflect it easily so it wasn't a big deal. He would just get worse punishment from his father for that than for failing his expectations and later falling behind in the trials.

Instead of hurling his sword at his mother, he merely got up from his spot and went back to the ring. Sword in hand and look of anger plain on his face. He unleashed a flurry of attacks on the first training dummy he laid eyes on. First, he slashed the throat of the dummy, yet his sword deflected and bounced back without cutting the wood and iron mix it was made up of. This was because his family had placed wards over them, if he hit too hard the impact would instead make him fly backwards.

Training with dummies was his father's idea, and didn't help him in the slightest. His thoughts were ruled by anger and hate while he slashed each vital point on the target over, and over again. He couldn't help but feel.. useless. Nothing he ever did seemed like it made a difference. Every year he would go up against his rivals and every year he would fail. Every year he was thrown to the ground, pinned down or hit by a spell that outsmarted him and ultimately led to his downfall.

The day went on. This was the worst time to train as everyone else in the kingdom would be asleep due to them all being rather nocturnal. The only ones awake in the Unseelie Court would be himself, his mother and his father. All of which were judging him, yes, even himself.

Eryx saw a flash of motion up by the large open windows that faced him and the training grounds. It looked.. black. It looked as if a humanoid shadow had passed by the window just fast enough for Eryx to not capture any telling features other than 'It looked black'. He wiped the sweat from his brows and peered harder. He could fly up and find out who it may be? It wasn't a good idea to start a fight with his father if it turned out to be him.. Maybe it was something important and he needed to go see though..?

"Never mind.." Eryx muttered. He turned back to face the dummy with a look of expressionlessness as he prepared himself to fight it again. This time he rose from the ground, spreading his wings and powerfully beating them up and down, up and down, up and down until he reached a good enough height. From here, he plunged downwards and closed his wings in on himself to speed up the process of falling. He hit the dummy with a loud CLANG and bounced back from the sheer force.

Nothing hurt worse than when he smacked into the arena's walls, delicate wings getting crushed under him both when he crashed into the wall and when he fell from it like a fly on a window. He would have passed out from the pain were it not for his tolerance over the years. "I suppose I should thank the Seelie for that.." Eryx winced.

As Eryx got up from his pitifully crouched posiition on the ground there was a pick-up on the breeze and a pool of shadows liquified by his side. The pool looked as if the rain's drops were climbing upwards unnaturally and becoming a slow hurricane of shadow. Slowly, it formed a humanoid shape, the shape of Kael Torin.

(Would be longer, would be better. I'm very tired and this isn't meant to be amazing xD Have fun reading the shitty writing though. I'll edit it when I get the motivation to write again and make it better)
Salem's SpielJuly 8, 2024 09:35 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Bringing this back 'cause I'm bored and have posted other stories elsewhere and thought it'd be fun to post here again.
▹ Guarding Lydia's Heart
Wind whistled outside the window, carrying with it the whisper of secrets and the promise of change. Any magic user could see the wind's ethereal dance, its invisible fingers tracing patterns in the air, despite the irritating noise it produced. The sight was mesmerizing, a fleeting beauty in a world that often overlooked such subtleties.

Cato turned from the window, his moment of respite over. His little sister, Lydia, lay sleeping on his bed, her small form curled up in exhaustion. She had been helping their mother all day, her youthful energy finally giving way to fatigue. She had tried to talk to him but had fallen asleep mid-sentence, her words trailing off into the realm of dreams. As a good big brother, Cato had gently carried her to his bed, tucking her in with a care that belied his usually stern demeanor.

Despite their relentless efforts, it seemed that the family could never make real progress. Demons were universally scorned, their inherent goodness ignored in favor of old prejudices. Lydia had been bullied at school just a few days ago, an event that had ignited a fierce protective instinct in Cato. He had vowed to make the culprit pay for their cruelty, but that mission would have to wait.

He moved swiftly through the house, gathering what he needed. His grimoire, a vital tool that could summon his sword and amplify his magical abilities, was the first thing he grabbed. He also took a few shards of broken mirror, each one a potential weapon in his hands, and a ham and cheese sandwich for sustenance.

Unbeknownst to him, Lydia had woken up and silently followed him out. The door, unable to be locked due to their meager circumstances, had allowed her to slip out unnoticed, her curiosity and concern leading her to trail behind her brother.

Cato found himself at a large crescent moon-shaped table, a man cloaked in shadows sitting across from him. Three other opponents flanked them, the air thick with tension and unspoken challenges. This was a gambling game, a risky venture Cato had joined in hopes of doubling his modest earnings.

Meanwhile, Lydia, growing bored of waiting, wandered around the bustling area. She marveled at the trinkets and magic on display, her eyes wide with wonder. Lacking any magic herself, she approached a burly man and spoke softly, "Hey there..." When he didn't respond, she tried again, louder this time, "Hi there, mister!"

"Hm?" The man finally acknowledged her, his attention reluctantly drawn.

"Wanna be friends?" Lydia asked, her smile wide and innocent, her hand outstretched.

A loud bang echoed from a nearby alleyway, interrupting Cato's thoughts. The game had ended, and he had won enough to support his family for a while. But the sound piqued his curiosity, and he decided to investigate.

As he turned the corner, his blood ran cold. Lydia was being hurled against a wall by Ayaz Andri, a noble known for his cruelty. Her small body hit the wall with a sickening thud, the impact knocking the wind out of her. Bruises and cuts marred her delicate skin, evidence of the violence she had endured.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Cato roared, his grimoire appearing at his side in a flash of pink and black. The book's pale pink pages and black inscriptions glowed with a menacing light. His outward calm belied the storm brewing within.

Cato positioned himself protectively in front of Lydia, his gaze flicking back to her briefly. She was groaning in pain, trying valiantly not to cry, but it was clear her resolve was breaking.

“You think you can harm my sister and walk away?” Cato’s voice was low and deadly, each word dripping with menace.

Ayaz smirked, though his confidence faltered under Cato's intense glare. “She was in my way. A demon girl with no magic, hardly worth—”

“Say another word, and it’ll be your last,” Cato interrupted, his voice icy.

Cato's hand tightened around the hilt of his broadsword, the blade gleaming ominously in the dim light. He moved with calculated precision, a predator stalking his prey. Ayaz raised his weapon, but it was a futile gesture against Cato's wrath. With a swift, decisive strike, Cato disarmed him, the sword clattering uselessly to the ground.

Ayaz's eyes widened in fear. “You won’t kill me. You’re just a—”

Just a demon?” Cato finished for him, his voice a cold whisper. “I am so much more.

With one final, brutal blow, Cato left Ayaz crumpled and defeated on the ground. He didn't kill him, but the message was unmistakable. He turned, scooping Lydia into his arms, cradling her gently.

“Let’s go home,” he murmured, his voice softening as he looked at her. “You’re safe now.”

As they walked away, Cato’s thoughts were filled with the image of Lydia’s bruised face. He would do whatever it took to protect her, to ensure no one ever hurt her again. The hierarchy be damned—his family came first.

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us