Wolf Play : ⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️
Chatbox
 Transcendence
01:13:17 free palestine
Mighty need for fluffy scrungly adoptss
 Anxiety
01:13:16 ancient as hell
ZEFHYR
lots of things go into it, but battle CP most of all. agility, resolve, and composure are also good for battling in explore :)
 Saint
01:13:04 
sun weird stuff always happens at night with her, and i recently found out she sleep talks and can hold a conversation ut doesnt remember it, its so funny
 Transcendence
01:13:00 free palestine
Another PvP guys aaa
 ZEFHYR
01:12:32 
yea..ok...though for this wolf, it is higher than a few others that score...its...odd
 Transcendence
01:11:25 free palestine
I think I got Fable from hellgirlfirefly too
-Click-
 SunFalcon
01:11:15 Sun
Saint
Lol, that's funny, I always did that back when we had cats, their eyes are actually terrifying in the middle of the night 😭
 Anxiety
01:10:22 ancient as hell
ZEFHYR
you should add to your wolf's battle CP to make them hit harder :)
 SunFalcon
01:10:00 Sun
Transcendence
Oo, you're so valid for wanting one of those, that's gorgeous work
 Saint
01:09:48 
willow, looks good to me!

sun, gotta be positive lmao

and omg my girlfriend fell asleep on me in call and i saw something behind her and it scared me til i realized it was her dog lmao
 ZEFHYR
01:09:35 
I have one wlof that keeps losing in explore though points are higher than others...it is not advancing!?
 Willow Creek
01:08:55 
Sun
Thank you! Finished just now lol
 Transcendence
01:08:38 free palestine
Hellgirlfirefly doggos
-Click-
 Transcendence
01:08:22 free palestine
Outside of chickenbusiness adopts and ychs, i really REALLY want a hellgirlfirefly wolf adopt or ych. Her style is so scribbly yet semi realistic and the colors and stroke work is so pretty detailed lol

I mean, if you have a style people like take advantage of it lol
 SunFalcon
01:07:54 Sun
Willow
I can see them just fine! It's also beautiful!
 SunFalcon
01:07:30 Sun
Saint
You're right, that's a much better way to put it 😂
 Willow Creek
01:06:56 
Could someone please look and make sure my pack credits are legible in my avatar? They seem to be to me but I just want to make sure it's not bias
 Saint
01:06:20 
sun, i think you mean- Free Bones In The Making
 SunFalcon
01:05:30 Sun
I had like my fifth litter in a row of duds today 😭 I have two more in the works so I'm crossing my fingers that those will be better...
 Saint
01:01:00 
Sun, im glad it was good, even if long!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -4
Arctic Fox : +3
Caiman : -1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   11 

⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️April 3, 2023 06:34 PM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award
Hey there! I love your art! I'd like to request a headshot with simple shading of this character: link. The BG can be a simple background. Could you please draw her with a happy/cute expression? It'll be a gift for one of my friends. I'll be paying in mushrooms 🍄. Thanks!

Edited at April 3, 2023 06:35 PM by Le Stalk
⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️April 4, 2023 09:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alright total is 380 🍄! Send it over and I'll get started on it as soon as I get the payment <3

Le Stalk said:
Hey there! I love your art! I'd like to request a headshot with simple shading of this character: link. The BG can be a simple background. Could you please draw her with a happy/cute expression? It'll be a gift for one of my friends. I'll be paying in mushrooms 🍄. Thanks!

⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️April 9, 2023 06:33 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Could I get a double headshot of my usual characters, with a simple background and pose like your avatar (falling in love with it) make the sunglasses regular black ones.
⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️April 10, 2023 09:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oh i didnt draw my pfp but i can try! That pose may be hard to do and use the brothers but i can tyr to fit them in, 375 🍄 please! Send it over and i'll get started and send the sketch over to be approved by the afternoon (for me),

Wolf Pride said:
Could I get a double headshot of my usual characters, with a simple background and pose like your avatar (falling in love with it) make the sunglasses regular black ones.

⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️April 10, 2023 09:22 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hello, I'd like to request a full body with simple shading of my girl River. The BG can be white, black or transparent. Up to you ^^. I'd like it if you didn't add her bandana.
And can I get a full body with simple shading of my boy Shadow as well? Up to you on the background and the only accessory he has is his necklace.

I can pay apples for both of them :)

Edited at April 10, 2023 09:22 PM by Fangsoffire
⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️April 12, 2023 07:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alright that'll be 5 🍎 or 4🍎 + 500🍄! Send over the payment and I'll get started as soon as I can!

Fangsoffire said:
Hello, I'd like to request a full body with simple shading of my girl River. The BG can be white, black or transparent. Up to you ^^. I'd like it if you didn't add her bandana.
And can I get a full body with simple shading of my boy Shadow as well? Up to you on the background and the only accessory he has is his necklace.

I can pay apples for both of them :)

⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️April 12, 2023 08:27 PM

bluebm2

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Hello, I'd like to request an animation with simple shading of this character almond. The BG can be simple, I'd like you add his hat. I'll be paying in 🍄+🍎. I would like to know the total price for with and without shading, to see if i could afford.
⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️April 12, 2023 08:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Without shading is 1000🍄 or 1 🍎+250🍄 base, give a description of what you want to be animated
examples: ear twitch, blinking, yawning, walking, etc!

RedWine said:
"Hello, I'd like to request an animation with simple shading of this character almond. The BG can be simple, I'd like you add his hat. I'll be paying in 🍄+🍎. I would like to know the total price for with and without shading, to see if i could afford.

⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️April 12, 2023 08:36 PM

bluebm2

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alright, I can do 1 apple+250 mush. For animation, you have free rein, something cute for him if possible.
⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️April 12, 2023 11:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hello, I'd like to request a Half Shot with Simple Shading of this character Jackson. The BG can be Simple, I'd like you keep the beanie please! I'll be paying in 🍄.

Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us