Amygdala
04:30:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
Oh no😔
 Noquisi
04:29:55 Mac | Nikwasi
BJake
I guess I'm lucky, I never had to use one of those
I had an inhaler I had to use daily and an emergency one for when I actually had an asthma attack
The emergency one literally tasted so bad 😭
 starmutt
04:29:42 marsh | they/it
i already have an alliance </3
 Amygdala
04:29:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
Make an alliance here for horses in exchange lmao
 starmutt
04:28:43 marsh | they/it
made an alliance/club on horse game for dog game lmao
 BooJake
04:28:02 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
This thing, but I don't get asthma attacks as bad anymore. So life is good 🦅
 Rogue Whispers
04:27:30 Phoenix, Rogue
*and
 Rogue Whispers
04:27:24 Phoenix, Rogue
Just got home from tubing ad I swear to God I thought I broke my ribs 💀
 technoblade
04:26:13 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

ahh alright as long as you're good now
 BooJake
04:25:57 Don't call me BJ.
@Mac
I used to be like that too LMAO, didn't have an inhaler, but a weird breathing machine thing 😭
 Anton pack
04:25:03 
Thanks guys
 Noquisi
04:25:02 Mac | Nikwasi
Tasted bad*
Not smelled bad
 Anton pack
04:24:47 
Oh, I see
 BooJake
04:24:43 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
I'm alright, I just ran too much :')
 Noquisi
04:24:33 Mac | Nikwasi
I haven't had an asthma attack in a long ass time and I'm pretty sure I grew out of it
But I remember when I was really little and I had one I would be so scared and crying but refuse to use the inhaler because it smelled bad 💀
 Anton pack
04:24:27 
Wha? How do I do that?
 Forest Dwelling
04:23:52 Wolflocke Challenge
@Anton

Dominance affects pack happiness so you can't have wolves with the same number of dominance. Easy way to fix the issue is simply changing the dominance points of the pups but don't make them the same number!
 kycantina
04:23:38 ky but it's spooky
Anton, stagger dominance so none of them have the same amount of it
 technoblade
04:21:58 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake!

You good?
 Anton pack
04:21:28 
How do I raise that?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -5
Wolverine : +2
Red Fox : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1   ..    55    56    57    58    59   ..   67 

Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenDecember 10, 2021 09:29 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pack Number:
Species:
Wolf
Palette:
Calm in a mysterious sort of way
Vibe:
Loner, Annoying, Creepy
Theme:
Mysterious, "You won't find me, I'll find you."
Extra:
Have fun with this, I would love to see anything you come up for it :D
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenDecember 20, 2021 04:59 PM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pack Number: 274544
Species: Dragon/Griphyon
Palette: palette linky link
Mood/Vibe/Theme: Mood board I found on google linky link
Extra: I love your art so much! Your talent is amazing <3
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenDecember 21, 2021 11:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Number
Character Ref
Personality and/or Backstory
This is my cat Gremlyn. She was born under the roof of my best friend. She has 3 or 4 siblings if I remember correctly, though the only one we've seen was her sister Alpha. Gremlyn is a loner, but she has her moments when she'll come up and be lovey dovey. Though those moments don't last long. She's playful and loves being outside.
Extra
Gremlyn is the only one among her litter mates with the markings she possess. She is a longhair and most of her coat is white with faint brownish markings. Her legs and tail have similar markings to each other. Her legs are more broken apart in the markings but carry the same colour as her tail, which is mostly a solid marking in itself. She has a little bit of the calico on her front paw, but most of the calico is on her face and ears. If a better reference is needed I can provide one. :3
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenDecember 22, 2021 11:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Number: 270282
Character Ref: Screenshot-2021-07-01-5-44-40-PM.png
Character Personality and/or Backstory: Calm, calculating, wise, patient. Born completely blind, kicked out of pack.
Extra: Male, wolf, blind.

Edited at December 22, 2021 11:11 PM by Rosemary
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenDecember 23, 2021 06:53 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Pack Number: 1017
Character Ref: Mel
Character Personality and/or Backstory: Mel's not really very developed as far as personality and his backstory goes, but I've decided he is shy, a bit of a wallflower, loyal and more timid than the typical pooch. He can often seem very distant and is hard to read due to the fact he was born without eyes.

Upon meeting Boaz at first and befriending him, he soon felt different about him than any canine he'd met in his young life. Soon he realized he was in love with the dog that would always loom over him. But he couldn't see Boaz being willing to start a life, and possibly a family, with a freak without eyes, so he didn't bother to ask.

Time past, and soon Boaz gained a girlfriend, one who was horrible to Mel. She bullied him, put him down every chance she got and it soon turned to physical abuse. For a while Boaz had no idea, soon he started noticing the changes in Mel, especially around his girlfriend.

Mel one day, when with both Bo and the female decided he had enough. At a snark remark that was said in a kind but slightly mocking voice Mel just snapped, telling Boaz everything from his feelings for the larger male to the treatment he was getting from Bo's girlfriend.

At this the girlfriend tried pinning everything the small male claimed as Mel doing it all to her, and told Boaz if he wanted to remain in a relationship with her, he had to end his friendship with Mel on the spot.

Boaz at first wasn't sure who to believe, in all honesty he actually had feelings for both of them, and at first he really only agreed to being in a relationship with the female because he thought Mel was only interested in friendship.

Sighing, he stood up and walked towards Mel. And started telling him he didn't know what to do, but for now he had to choose to believe his girlfriend, and that he needed to leave and not return. At this Mel turned around and dashed off crying, not knowing where he was going or where he'd end up, but at that moment he didn't care.

The female couldn't help herself she called after Mel, "Have a nice life, reject!" And started laughing, until she realized Bo was glaring at her furiously.

"You. And. I. Are. Finished." He snarled, before turning and running after the direction he saw Mel flee.

Basically, long story short, Bo finally found Mel after a couple days, he apologized profusely and after a long conversation, Bo asked Mel

if he'd still be interested in having him as a boyfriend.

Mel, of course said yes, though he was very hesitant at first and said he wanted to be sure he'd be able to know Bo would believe him if a situation arose like the one they just got out of.

Bo told him he could, but had no way to prove it until it happened again, which he preferred it if it wouldn't happen again, even if that'd mean the two of them could never be together'

Mel decided to at least give Bo a chance, because of how he replied.

Now the two are in a serious relationship.

Extra: I honestly love your art and would be honored to get a piece, or even a few pieces from you of main and/or favorite OCs

Edited at December 27, 2021 02:58 PM by Destinations End
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenDecember 27, 2021 02:20 PM

De Vil

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Number: 284555
Character Name: Star Dancer (She is a OC)
Character Ref: I do not have one I am hoping you can make me one.
A wolf with a stary/galaxy themed coat Female
Brief description of character: She is usually incredibly Bossy and understanding, but she won't let others push her or anyone else around. She can be quick to judge others positively or negatively. She is very intelligent, and often displays this side of her.
Species: Wolf
Palette: Blues and Blacks
Mood/Vibe/Theme: galaxy, Stars, Space
Extra: Has to have blue eyes
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenJanuary 9, 2022 09:55 AM

Cerise

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pack Number: 217452
Character Ref:
Toyhouse with credits > [Arachne]
Character Personality and/or Backstory: Quiet, and likes to scare other beings with her long neck and big mouth. Rabbits are her favorite food, she likes to hunt them by stretching her neck and swallowing them whole. Besides all of that, she's incredibly stubborn and independent. Doesn't like other beings in a friendly way.
Extra: make teeth white wnd her tongue a lil a lighter, so you can see where everything is. beautiful art by the way!

Edited at January 11, 2022 02:37 AM by saffinch
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenJanuary 9, 2022 10:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Number: 269436
Character Ref: Citrus
Character Personality and/or Backstory: On his TH
Extra: I love your art! It looks amazing :D
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenJanuary 9, 2022 03:28 PM

DOLL

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pack Number: 186437
Character Personality and/or Backstory: on their TH
Extra: I feel like your art style would be perfect for her character
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenJanuary 10, 2022 02:12 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pack Number: 212358
Character Ref:
IMG-0802.jpg
Character Personality and/or Backstory: It's a wip, though he is reserved, stoic, hotheaded, and intimidating.
Extra: Thank you for the opportunity. :)

Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1   ..    55    56    57    58    59   ..   67 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us