Wolf Play : Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always Open
Chatbox
 Arachne
08:19:05 Ara/Kat
apparently she's 150 pounds but her parents are 143 and 145? did i do it right?
-WP Click-
 Creeping Death
08:15:01 Kirk | Krik
Kaos
Pretty well actually, I love it and prefer it. But I only eat if im watching tv.
 Kháos
08:13:35 Kaos || Khaos
How do people eat alone? 💔
 Creeping Death
08:12:18 Kirk | Krik
Hello
 Smilɘcat
08:08:28 Danasha [T/T]
Hey chat
 Salem
08:08:27 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
08:06:28 Spooky Vah
Rage

Oooh see you around!
 Rageing Stormz
08:05:43 Raw Onions
Well I better poof now
I'll just add to my bio later XD
 Zeraphia
08:03:26 Spooky Vah
Qyu

I love that pose!

Never

Oooh that's so cool!
 Nevermore.
08:00:39 Never/Nev
Vah

Pesto was one of the first things I learned to make xD I add pesto to basically everything I can
 Qyusen
08:00:12 Qyu - all pronouns
-Click-
 Zeraphia
07:57:22 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh man! I hope you do have enough! Fresh pesto sounds absolutely divine.
 Rageing Stormz
07:57:12 Raw Onions
Zera
Ah good luck with the character sheet
 Nevermore.
07:55:44 Never/Nev
Vah

Hopefully xD I'm not positive that we'll have enough basil for pesto but oh well. For just two of us we can share a small amount
 Zeraphia
07:54:50 Spooky Vah
Rage

Exhausted but working through a character sheet!

Never

No worries at all, you're making dinner.
 Nevermore.
07:52:53 Never/Nev
Vah

Sorry for the late response. I was collecting fresh basil.
Hopefully you get to bed early tonight!
 Forest Dwelling
07:48:11 Wolflocke Challenge
Even though this lad is dead, he has the honor of being a model for my badges
-WP Click-
 distant-screams
07:47:13 katy | beetle
Floor,
thanks ^^
 Rageing Stormz
07:46:48 Raw Onions
Hello Zera
Doing good

How about ye
Currently doing a lot of reading and failing at wp gambling XD
 Zeraphia
07:45:50 Spooky Vah
Never

It was definitely good that's for sure. I just finished and I am exhausted.

Rage! How are you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : 0
Margay : -4
Alligator : +2
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   67 

Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenSeptember 9, 2020 05:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
| 234651 |
| Okamoto is secretive, and refuses to show his work. Hes easily angered, though is usually a slow, gentle one. With no fire power, he hardly leaves his realm, instead spending his time among his potions, and hourglasses. His job as a Time Keeper consumes him, making him a little insane at times. But, otherwise as i said above, Okamoto is a gentle, quiet, secretive creature. |
| Black as of currently |
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenSeptember 9, 2020 08:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Number:259939
Character Ref:
Character Personallity and/or Backstory:
name:Velius
Backstory

outline, work in progress

He was born mutated, his mother was told by the alpha to kill him. But she refused. He’s father aggreed to save the pup, as long as he covered his face, so long not to scare the other wolfs.

He always did, untill he met one wolf. He trusted her, like no one else. For once he felt understood, so he dropped his mask to the ground.

but he face was filled with terror, and she yelled in fear.

This lead the alphas to find out he showed his face,and angry, they banished him. They didn't want him to disturb another wolf again.

So now, he vows not to show his face again, As he wanders throughout the world, empty, and shallow.

Personality

gentle, and sweet to others, but rather self hating.

reserved, and afraid of relationships.

Extra: your arts amazing!
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenSeptember 9, 2020 08:53 AM

Vriouss

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pack Number:255491
Character Ref: Kyle (i know my last request was of him but i completely forgot that i posted him before i had my th so his pictures aren't on postimage [or the post] anymore- so i hope this is ok o_O )
Character Personality and/or Backstory: there's a ton of info on both in his profile, but his base personality is pretty much aggressive, angry, snappish, and he does not like others
Extra: his throat scar's his most important feature, and he only has skin and the spikes/horns (no scales, no fur). play around with other scars and such if you want~
oh, and black

Edited at September 9, 2020 08:54 AM by c r y s t a l
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenSeptember 9, 2020 09:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack number: 252637
Character ref:
And here is a wolf version of her:
Character personality and/ or background: i never had the chance to develop her on anything, but the basics for her personality would be, mysterious, shy, secretive, gentle.
Extra: black, white, gold, and teal

Edited at September 11, 2020 12:38 PM by Uniquewolfay
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenSeptember 9, 2020 11:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

You've said the magic words, hallelujah! I was scared to submit because I saw you'd only done canines, but here we go!

Giveaway12.png

Pack Name: Black Swan

Pack Number: 202952

Character: Ceylana

Character Personality/Backstory: Ceylana is the anomaly offspring of a shape-shifting frost giant and a dragoness. Her and her twin brother Gartheldur were therefore both born with the ability to wield ice and fire, however it has shaped and changed their personalities. Ceylana can go from full-out rage to icy calm in a split second, which can make her interesting company. She is mischevious, an adrenaline junkie with a taste for adventure, and very playful. Her antics and quips will often drive her clanmates crazy, although it's more often an endearing quality. She is kind, generous, as well as soft and gold of heart, and needs very little to make her happy.

Backstory(optional read, it's very long)

Ceylana and her brother's egg were found abandoned in the middle of the eye of a storm, and adopted by an elderly female. They then became part of the clan Thyestrel, in which they quickly assimilated and through their sibling competitiveness became the clan's two best aerial aces. However, as they grew older their interests diverged. Gartheldur, full of fiery ambition, wanted to become the next war chieftain of the clan, seeing as how much power and fame the position brought. Ceylana was content with becoming a member on the hunting squad.

They were both fine in these positions, until Gartheldur grew greedy. He saw all the land and territories as them as resources for the taking, and began to wage war on the smaller clans. As he gathered speed through victory and added more dragons to their clan, Gartheldur then proceeded to take down the larger clans. Fast forward three years, Thyestrel had absorbed all the clans on the continent.

Almost all. There was one clan that Thyestrel hadn't conquered yet: the kingdom of Myranos. Myranos, situated in the deactivated crater of a volcano, was said to be the birthplace of all dragons, and was therefore sacred to all dragonkind. At first, Gartheldur respected this, but in the night the greed gnawed at him to the bone, and eventually one day he caved and went to ask the clan head Elder for permission. Of course it was outright denied as it would be if a human asked a priest if they could sack and pillage a church.

However, that one, untouched piece of land was too much of a temptation for Gartheldur, and on a spur of his heritage inflated rage he slaughtered the Elder and set out with the entire mass of soldiers to go take Myranos. There had only been whispers about the mysterious clan, mystical rumours that the dragons were powerful and far advanced beyond the rest of the land, but Gartheldur ignored all these. It turned out the rumours were very much so the truth, and Thyestrel's armies were destroyed by Myranos' superb technology(armor, weapons, battle tactics).

In addition to their crippling defeat, the first dragon that touched down on Myranos soil with the intent to harm unleased a curse implemented over hundreds of millenia ago. This curse rendered the land of the dragon who released it completely barren, and since that dragon was of Thyestrel, and Thyestrel had conquered all the land, the whole entire continent suffered. Flora shriveled and rotted away, and fauna died with it, leaving the dragons of Bythol to starve and die.

By winter, there was nothing left to eat. Gartheldur ordered the clan turn to cannibalizing the deceased members. There was some resistance at first, but after a few weeks mostly everyone had converted. This included Ceylana. When the bodies started thinning out, the clan began to kill off the weakest dragons and eat them. This was unnacceptable to Ceylana, and she plotted along with six other clan members to flee Thyestrel and head to Myranos for sanctuary. Unfortunately, there was a mole in the group, and Gartheldur made sure Ceylana watched the entire time with her eyes open as her companions were eaten alive by the others.

Horrified at the state of the clan, Ceylana took off that very night, resolving that she would escape or die trying. Gartheldur, knowing that his sister might do something like this, caught her in the act, but he had grown slow and heavy with muscle as his time as a war chieftain, whereas Ceylana was still lithe and limber. She slipped out of his grasp, but not before Gartheldur bestowed one last parting gift by burning the membranes of Ceylana's wings, damaging her ability to fly. Only pure iron will kept Ceylana aloft, and when she reached Myranos she blacked out from the pain and fell from the sky.

The dragons of Myranos welcomed Ceylana with open arms, with some inital animosity of course. She didn't dare say she was the sibling of Gartheldur. Ceylana stayed at Myranos for eighty years before she set out on a journey to spread the values and wisdom the clan had taught her. She stopped short upon her discovery of a human village, whose inhabitants were starving from the Blight, took pity on them and decided to help. With her veteran skills as a hunting squad member, Ceylana fetched prey from the nearby woods, dropping them before the village gates. The villagers were terrified at first, but when they realized Ceylana had only good intents, they made her the village protector. Ceylana spent approximately two-hundred years there, happy to watch generations of humans grow and thrive. She even participated in some wars against enemy kingdoms.

The Blight began to lift as the last of the dragons with Thyestrel blood perished, and the clan began to branch out again. As the curse lifted, a lot of the dragons decided to desert Thyestrel, traumatized by the events caused by Gartheldur's leadership. In one week alone, Gartheldur lost everything he had worked for. So when he heard how well his sister was doing with what simple things she had, Gartheldur was enraged. He spent a fortnight flying to Ceylana's village, and when he arrived he laid siege to its entirety. Ceylana tried to fight him off, but Gartheldur was too strong. When he finished with his destruction, nothing was left. Every man, woman, and child had been charred to ashes in the fire, at least that's what Ceylana thought.

Devastated, Ceylana fled into the mountains, where she stayed for one hundred and fifty years. But her spirit for adventure eventually became too strong, and Ceylana had to set out again to quench her thirst...

Edited at September 17, 2020 01:06 PM by Black Swan
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenSeptember 9, 2020 10:43 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pack Number: 226175
Character Ref:
Artwork (c) me - made it at midnight a few minutes ago, so the quality isn't great. And I have no idea what species it is.
Character Personality and/or Backstory:
A quiet and shy creature, Kväll tends to keep to himself. He's a gentle beast, and is an omnivore; he rarely hunts big game, instead feeding on plants, insects, and small rodents. He dislikes social interaction, and rarely speaks - one might hear an occasional bird-like trill, or hear him mimicking the call of another animal, but he never raises his voice. Kväll is one who lives in the moment, and is easily content and satisified.
Extra: You certainly don't have to follow this exact design. Feel free to play around, experiment with colors, anatomy, etc.. I would like to keep his rabbit feet in his hindlegs, though, and multiple rabbit ears. I can't do colored pencil, but that is fur along his spine :')

Edited at September 9, 2020 10:43 PM by Autumn Bound
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenSeptember 9, 2020 11:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack number:260098
Oc ref:
(C) Eternity (c) colour by me
Personality:
Kataline is a rather selffish, self-direct wolf. She doesn't bother to interact or involve herself in any 'fight' her pack has. As being the only she-wolf in her pack she is the alpha and immortal. Long as she's immortal she may not have another wolf pup, because if it's a female she will have to battle her child to the death. Her only child is zuzoí her only pup who is a male. She had(him before). Sphere stubbornness is what is key to her leader ship.
Extra: maybe add a few scars
Fav color: dark blood red

Edited at September 10, 2020 01:03 AM by Silly Dreamer
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenSeptember 9, 2020 11:42 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Bro, please, credit who coloured the lineart because it wasn't me.
I drew the lineart
I didn't colour it-
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenSeptember 10, 2020 01:02 AM

Gravity

Neutral

Give Award
Ignore

Edited at September 10, 2020 01:02 AM by Jack -0- Lantern
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenSeptember 10, 2020 07:47 AM

Polargeist

Darkseeker

Give Award