hey friends
 distant-screams
06:20:44 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws for my girl?
 Kháos
06:19:57 Kaos || Khaos
Lovebug is such a sweet wolf. 🥰

Lovebug ❦ is in love with Bison 2 and kills them.
 Ace
06:19:27 ace <3
I just need one pvp win for a quest, can someone please do it?
 OCCULTIST
06:18:02 Man Lover
banned from the pub
 starmutt
06:17:33 marsh | they/it
the thread that got locked for talking about alcohol on DT is so funny i come back to occasionally
 distant-screams
06:15:39 katy | beetle
Sal,
haha yeah, i think i'll end up working on this custom adopt order though, and maybe some more premades :>
work was.. alright. had to put a cat in the panini press today to administer shots.
 Salom_
06:12:26 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
Ooo both good choices! I hope work was good :)
And I'm decent, thanks
 distant-screams
06:08:14 katy | beetle
thanks ^^ she definitely has one of my favorite designs, i bought her way back in march. finally now drawing some art for her xD
 Narran Park
06:07:25 Sting
Almost too nice for the bone pile
 SilverShadow
06:06:50 Ash ☆ Crow
Katy

I love it!

He is stunning! I love how the eyes and nose go with the coat color

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +5
Cheetah : -2
Mamba : -3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   67 

Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenAugust 16, 2020 04:11 PM

m1ka

Neutral

Give Award
I'm unsure if you're still accepting, but, just encase you are, I'd love to get something from you! Your art style is very pleasing hehe <3
Pack Number: 123031
Character Ref:
A gato if you're feelin funky B)

or a military tai ridgeback <3
feel free to pick whichever one you have more muse for! I don't really mind!
Character Personality and/or Backstory:
Blanch is a jealous, pugnatious feline that finds herself vindictive often. She can best be described as a B-rated Tsundere, going heart eyes for anything that breaths and, thus, longs for their attention in return. She suffers from Epistaxis, as well. An ailment she obtained from very early on in her life which causes her to bleed from her nose, ears, and/or eyes when in distress or after exceptional physical overexertion. She's bitter and petty and will kill ur gf <3

Orson is a stoic and kindly fellow that, while he may seem rather stern and focused, ultimately cares for the general public more than he does himself. He doesn't enjoy talking that much and when he does they're in sluggish, thoughtful bursts. He isn't one for sugar coating and hopes for the same in others, often leading him to be seen as some shade of naive since he rarely asks for second opinions.
Extra: just lmk if you need anything! I'd love to do an art trade sometime if you're down? though, by the looks of this page, I'm sure ya got your hands full lmao. <3 tysm for the opprotunity!

Edited at August 16, 2020 04:15 PM by Grimalkin
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenAugust 21, 2020 03:28 AM

The Wayward Wolf

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Number: 238499
Character Ref: Jaeger my Mid-Content Wolfdog. More pictures can be provided
Character Personallity and/or Backstory: a young pup just having a ball.
Extra: N/A
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenAugust 22, 2020 03:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Number: 81988
Character Ref:
(c) me, #81988
Character Personallity and/or Backstory:
He's brand new, I don't have one yet. His name is Slate, he's an Irish Wolfhound/lurcher type mix
Extra: I will pay you <3<3
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenSeptember 4, 2020 05:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(im not sure if this is still going on, but..)
Pack Number: 236667
Character Ref: luna(1)
Character Personallity and/or Backstory: a stubborn brat, but super cuddly and smart and she's a major dork c': i love her to bits. she's 18 weeks right now.
Extra: could you make her ears standing up :o they've shown signs of eventually perking up :> if not, no worries! and thanks for the opportunity<3

Edited at September 4, 2020 05:46 PM by senna
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenSeptember 5, 2020 06:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Number:261527
Character Ref: A mix of these two dogs:
Precious.jpg
Character Personallity and/or Backstory: A baby of two dogs from two very different wolfplay packs working on an interesting back story now but mainly: She/he was a lab creation and was just the gentics of two dogs mixed together as an experiment to creat life basically.
Extra:
I'm Blue daba dee daba da

Edited at September 5, 2020 06:43 PM by The Great Pumpkin
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenSeptember 6, 2020 08:10 AM

Lucent

Neutral

Give Award
Form
Pack Number:258860
Character Ref: Lelou
Character Personallity and/or Backstory: A happy species called a Bree
Extra:Can you add da flowers? uwu
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenSeptember 6, 2020 09:46 AM

The Pack of Scythia

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Number: 21273
Character Ref: unfortunately I do not have any art references for this girl yet, but her design is not hardly difficult. All the information you ask for is found on this link provided as I did not want to take up too much page space on your forum to rewrite it.
Character Personallity and/or Backstory: Click Me
Extra: thank you for the opportunity <3 happy hunts and stay safe

Edited at September 6, 2020 09:48 AM by Rocky Mountain Pack
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenSeptember 6, 2020 10:03 AM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Pack Number: 1017
Character Ref: Wolf
Character Personallity and/or Backstory: Wolf's personality is a bit more on the semi-serious side, but she's friendly for the most part. She's thoughtful and somewhat curious. She's cautious, careful as well as somewhat reserved in new situations and around those she doesn't know well, but is also fiercely loyal to those who she comes to trust and care about. She is the mate of Kensaku, and she and Kensaku are the mothers of two adopted sons: Mukul and Kiet
Extra: Yellow, orange and red
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenSeptember 8, 2020 05:50 AM

Bubbles

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pack #- 243562
Reference Picture-

(Picture Credits: ~bubs~ #243562)
Personality/Backstory- This is Bubs my handsome pup (Amstaff/Pit mix) he made one in July. He's a crazy, playful, and rambunctious little puppy. He loves playing in pools but hates getting splashed. He is also a ladies man ;) (he doesn't like guys all that much but we're working with him on that)
Extra- Teal, Maroon

Edited at September 8, 2020 09:09 PM by ~Bubs~
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenSeptember 8, 2020 06:08 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
pack number
OC reference
The little blue dots across her body is actually small feathers wich can help her keep warm in the winter and whenever it s cold. She has long wolf legs and paws as her front legs and bird feet and legs for her two back legs. Her two bird back legs help her climb across branches and perch in trees. Her main pelt colour is grey with hints of blue feathers in it. She has some black and brown in her pelt too. She has a wolf tail but with feathers over the top making it look more like a bird tail. She has medium sized wings. She is 75 cm in height and weighs 50 kg. She is not the tallest and has alot of speed and muscle in her but she prefers to lay around and okay nicely with the children. She has sky blue eyes and little light grey dots underneath her eye.
Personality/backstory
Blue bird is kind to everyone even the tiniest bird. She doesn't care how you look it's what on the inside is what counts. Blue bird is not aggressive and she will avoid confrontation whenever possible. She is patient and observant and chooses to spend her time enjoying life, however, if she is provoked she will stand her ground and defend herself. Blue bird loves babies no matter the species she adores them and loves to raise them and whatch then grow up. Blue bird will listen to you before deciding what to do she doesn't judge a book by by its cover. She will try and help you no matter how rude you are to her. She cares for everyone and everything. The only thing that Blue bird hates and will attack you after awhile is of you treat her like a baby or you make her feel like she is in a cage. Blue bird likes to do her own thing not what everyone else is doing usally other gryphons call her weird and a disgrace becuase she hates killing animals just for the fun of it, she will kill animals for food for the youngsters or anyone but just for the fun she will never do that. She can be overly-kind sometimes by being a servents wich makes her by angry that is one of her biggest flaws.
sorry for how long it is and the small writing tell me if you cant read it and I will make it bigger her backstory is a WIP
Extra
every colour is da best that included shades too
Your art is stunning and I have adored it for so long
Really you can do whatever you want with her just have fun I don't even care if you make her fighting or snarling becuase she can sometimes be angry a other animals

Edited at September 8, 2020 06:09 AM by Starpackhero

Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   67 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us