Wolf Play : Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always Open
Chatbox
 Voxtexy
12:24:21 Vox, Corey
I'm struggling to figure out which human character of mine should get an art piece right now.

Jethro has been hogging the spotlight, so I'm like... entertaining the idea that someone else gets drawn but I really can't decide xD
 Kháos
12:10:47 Kaos || Khaos
Ohhh I see why now. 👀 That is such a good feature.
 Kháos
12:05:07 Kaos || Khaos
Is anyone else's game mail page not working? Mine keeps getting stuck.
 Whispering Rain
12:02:01 Whisp, Rain
Art gallery
-WP Click-
 starmutt
12:00:42 marsh | they/it
thank youu had a lot of fun coloring and drawing the plants tehe
 YourPrincess
11:59:29 Princess
marsh

she's so gorgeous, i love the colors. she looks so delicate and lovely *^*
 starmutt
11:58:36 marsh | they/it
pretty howse <3
-WP Click-
 YourPrincess
11:56:05 Princess
-WP Click-

she's so pretty and I love her but she's basically useless ;-;
 Smilɘcat
11:45:53 Danasha [T/T]
Went from 1k+ much to 51 in three minutes
Wonder how
 Frostyhills24
11:44:19 Frosty, (She/Her)
Fun fact about my commissions I donÂ’t advertise the fact that I sketch on paper first. I normally let the owner of the character keep the sketch for free (normally because they are very rough)
I know some people may say they donÂ’t like the art and cancel the commission just for the sketchÂ… my sketches can get extremely detailed if IÂ’m hyper focused like the one I just did.

This character is not mine!
-Click-
 Frostyhills24
11:38:34 Frosty, (She/Her)
Hoard gremlin poll!

-WP Click-
 The Night Walker
11:35:31 Anemoia/Aedra
But work gives moneeyy
 Apothecary
11:33:40 Medicinally Autistic
I don't want to go to workkkk
 Apothecary
11:33:36 Medicinally Autistic
2 people no calld no showed at work today :(
 Elixter
11:30:40 Matt(hew)
Hi guys! If anyone has cp going spare I would love to increase the battle on Lexi -WP Click- and Chita -WP Click- !
 Smilɘcat
11:29:25 Danasha [T/T]
Hey chat
 The Night Walker
11:29:21 Anemoia/Aedra
Chat mods,
Would it still be against the rules to post two images of a game even if it isn't a competing game? (It has nothing to do with animals.)
 kycantina
11:13:48 ky but it's spooky
Hi chat, work's being evil right now and my phone's acting up
 Poe
10:55:02 
I think IÂ’m gonna spend the day watching American horror story o.o
 Tropical Pickle
10:34:40 Tropickle
Thanks!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : +4
Leopard : -5
Rattlesnake : -5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   67 

Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenApril 17, 2020 06:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Number: 137001
Character Ref:
CC155483-84-F7-49-A9-9-E99-0088-E25-B2-A2-A.png
Character Personallity and/or Backstory: This is Grimshaw, a chaotic sadist B E A S T who needs taught a lesson. But, Grimmy here is 6 foot 7, so you try to bitch slap him hes just going to kick your ass.
Extra: My favorite color is 7
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenApril 19, 2020 10:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Don't know if you can do two characters, but im looking for Ship art so lets try lmao
--
Pack Number

Characters-
-
(I have permission to use Ikari)
-
Personality
Well, Ikaris isn't there but i have it here-
As Arashi's right hand man, Ikari has an intimidating appearance that can scare off any being who tries to harm his king. But if you are close enough to him, you will know that he is one of the humorous spirits that you will find roaming in the Syncopated Clock. A fierce and loyal protector, sworn to the clock, he also possesses a thirst for knowledge and philosophy. You can find him the clock tower's library, perched precariously on top of a ladder trying to find a book he longs to read.
-
Extra
Cyan, black, purple and red <3
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenApril 19, 2020 05:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Number: 237568
Character Ref:Habatchi-Dragon-x-wolf.png
Character Personallity and/or Backstory: This is Yume and they have a split personality Akumu. Yume was brought up in a lab facility. Yume was used and exploited for many others benefits so they grew up in isolation. Yume is normally shy, but sometimes can bee too trusting of others. She is more patient that their other side and is more polite. Most of the time Yume tries to keep her other side out of trouble. Yume is the more female side. Akumu is the more maleish side of the two. Akumu was created after Yume could stand what they were going through. Akumu is slightly crazy that has a more outgoing personality. They often gets mad and doesn't mind getting their paws dirty. Akumu spends almost all his time doing things he thinks that will protect Yume and tends to be rude in the prosess. Akumu is way more dominant that Yume. They often spend there time running away from the chaos they make in their journeys.
Extra: Purple (Thanks for doing this)

Edited at June 6, 2020 01:08 PM by Winter Sun
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenApril 20, 2020 08:43 AM

Cerise

Lightbringer

Give Award

I said I wouldn't post again, but I can't resist-

Pack Number: 217452

Character Ref:

Untitled16-20200420154714.png

IMG-20200419-205059.jpg

c) 217452

Character Personality and/or Backstory: They once all had their own body, until the middle one visited hell on accident. He fell into a what it seemed like small puddle, but it was way deeper than that. The puddle was a portal that could only be used at exactly 3 over midnight, which is also when he fell in. The other 2 did the same thing, but they couldn't make it to hell so they drowned and were lost in the portal, with no way to go. When Sabre (the middle one) fell in, the bodies (or in this case, their heads and tails) merged into his. They are now roaming around hell, searching for a way out.

The one on the left (Crimson) is very dreamy, positive and flirty. Always grinning or winking at someone. Sabre is always tired (especially of the others bullshit, mostly Crimson), probably a good yet independent leader. He misses an eye because he was blind anyways and it just ruined his face and half of his sight. Sabre is also the only one that can control the body they are in. Ebony, on the right, is extremely scared and traumatised of everything. He overthinks everything and is always quiet and looking down. Poor guy just wants to go home to his family, but he's stuck in hell, not even being able to control "his" body.

Extra: please feel free to change the design, lmao. I can't decide on a good design for them, so you could make them like all white or something. You can even leave them transparent. I'll update this once I come to a decision about them, but for now they remain designless. Orange is still a nice color, although I gotta say I like light brown too-

Edited at April 20, 2020 08:48 AM by s a b r e
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenApril 20, 2020 09:18 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
LucidNavy 247835
Backstory:
- Born from a professional breeder.
- Sold to family for not being breed standard.
- "family" dog attacked her repeatedly over and over.
- "family" surrendered her to a kill shelter.
- She escaped the shelter when she had a PTSD episode after witnessing another dog attack.
- living as a stray ever since, occasionally interacting with other dogs.
Personality:
The gist of her personality is on her reference sheet :3
Other:
Blue, uhh. Navy Blue <33 Thats my favourite colour.
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenApril 20, 2020 09:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Number: 255864
Character Ref: Credits go to eternity
009-Orca.jpg
Character Personallity and/or Back-story: Shamu was a test subject at a hydro lab. Where they would take land creatures and try to turn them into aquatic animals. She was one that despite the odd was able to do it. She has gills covered by thick fur to help with the cold, and a strong tail to help her move through the water. The scientist had based her on a killer whale, but after she had attacked some people there they named her Shamu. Although Shamu had a traumatic past she is the most faithful companion to Avicii(Her mate) She is super dorky and quite often is the funny one in the group.
Extra: Maroon, So happy I found this forum O.O

Edited at April 20, 2020 09:59 AM by Luminous
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenApril 20, 2020 09:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Entering two cause I'm super excited right now >.<
Pack Number: 255864
Character Ref: Credits to 243620, Line art by Shinzessu on DA
BB955087-6738-43-EF-90-EF-1-C5380-AC935-C.png
Character Personality and/or Backstory: He is a wolf from another world, where they battle for the right to anything. If you are unable to fight you are unable to with hold any power or any possessions. Avicii finally had enough of it and came to earth instead. The trip was long and difficult, during his trip he broke one of his horns. He is extremely sarcastic and dislikes most wolves due to his past. Once he got down here the first wolf that ever gave him a chance was Shamu. Now they are mates that perfectly collide with each-other personality wise.
Extra: Maroon and yellow
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenApril 20, 2020 11:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you for the chance. :)
Pack Number: 250005

Character Ref:

Character Personallity and/or Backstory: Pisces is a demi-god who leaves wishing stars in his path for the lone, wanderlust souls in his domain. He is extempt of emotion, and as such does not feel or think about morals. Often seen as a regal figure when staring into your soul.

Extra: N/A
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenApril 20, 2020 11:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Number: 247802

Character Ref: https://postimg.cc/JD7CyqPS

Character Personallity and/or Backstory: He doesnt have one quite yet as i bought him like yesterday but im trying to come up with one

Extra: Thank you so much for doing this, saty healthy <3

Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenApril 20, 2020 07:42 PM

Tiny Dancer

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pack Number: 239758
[It's an adoptable I had bought :) ]
Character Personallity and/or Backstory: He's a loner after his previous pack drove him out. Being on his own for a while has made him grow gruff/grumpy, and almost cold towards others.
Extra: Thank you for making such beautiful art for thers! :) My favorite color is either blue or purple

Edited at April 20, 2020 07:57 PM by Tiny Dancer

Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   67 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us