Wolf Play : Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always Open
Chatbox
 Old Money
10:33:15 elegance❀
Hey there! If you're interested in a Harry Potter fandom roleplay, feel free to shoot me a private message!
 Tropical Pickle
10:33:02 Tropickle
Is the wolf totem always available to premium members? Meaning, if I use one now, will it go away? Or is the wolf totem now part of the premium features?
 Poe
10:29:02 
I guess I canÂ’t complain about using the totem since none of my females really had dominance, but now I gotta build all my valors back up.
 Kháos
10:28:55 Kaos || Khaos
😰 I nearly sent an email to the wrong person... so glad there's an undo button for three seconds. 😭
 Salem
10:13:41 Rumi
No problem ^^
 BloodWeb
10:13:27 Blood/Nicole
Ah thank you
 Salem
10:13:15 Rumi
Blood
It'll add dominance so it's even enough to raise pack happiness :P
 BloodWeb
10:12:46 Blood/Nicole
If I stagger dominance does it just use my dominance CP or does it take from all the CP I've assigned my wolves. I'm at 150 dom right now and it says if I stagger it'll be 1500
 Salem
10:09:59 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Poe
09:54:24 
Abyss-
I actually like that a lot more and it reminds me of the vampire from Hotel Transylvania haha
 Kingwolf
09:50:55 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Abyss-Nature
09:48:51 
I have a name suggestion: Mavis
 Poe
09:47:30 
If anyone has any vampire type names, IÂ’d be interested to hear them!
 Poe
09:47:12 
-WP Click-
Cutie girl :) not sure I am in love with her name for her theme though
 BooJake
09:38:03 Don't call me BJ.
I'm wearing crappy old kneepads that probably have cat piss on them, with my fancy larp clothes 😭🙏
 Rogue Whispers
09:16:27 Phoenix, Rogue
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 1,991

Just 9 more I shall be happy
 Hollow_Howls
09:10:56 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Fair, it does take a bit to get used to new mediums. Though keep in mind, brushes and even the app you use can impact your quality of art. So take the opportunity to find the app and set ups you like before commiting to one. ^^
 Rogue Whispers
09:10:46 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Oof. I feel that, I woke up at 3 AM because my sister wanted to ask me a stupid question before she forgot. Didn't go back to sleep -_-
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:48 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Pen*
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:27 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hollow,
honestly just your average per lol. still trying to get used to working with a tablet

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +3
Grizzly Bear : +4
Coyote : +3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   67 

Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenApril 14, 2020 10:31 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thanks for a chance at some of your lovely art, Biohazard. :)
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenApril 14, 2020 03:08 PM

Magnus Bane

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Number: 91480
Character Ref:
Character Personallity and/or Backstory: Magnus is my den OC. He is cunning, charming but also has a gently spirit. He's somewhat of a loner but as many connections.

Extra:
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenApril 14, 2020 03:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
|Pack Number|
|Character Ref|
-Ajax-
He is full black, with the dark purple mane. He has a muscular, boxy body.
Credits to: Me (#239499)
(Sorry it's only the head)
|Character Personality and/or backstory|
As already seen, Ajax is not a normal wolf. Standing at 36 inches tall at the shoulders, and weighing 168 pounds, he is a menace. Abandoned from his pack as a pup, Ajax was left among coyotes. The coyotes were selfish monsters, scarring the pup, and leaving him to starve. Under desperate measures, Ajax was forced to learn to hunt and fight. At a few weeks old, he was eating bugs, so he was a pitiful scrap of fur, but as days went by, he progressed. 3 months old, he was hunting his own food, but he usually had to hide, or else his food was robbed. At 6 months, Ajax hunted and fought for his food. As the months went by, Ajax grew into a muscular, stocky being. His body made do with any nutrients it could receive, and, as he was able to finally gain more nutrients, his body was able to take full nurishment. Battling multiple times a day, he grew large and muscular. From Mackenzie River wolf origin, he was already destined to be a large beast, but this helped him grow larger. The coyotes saw these gradual changes, and began growing fearful. Not only did Ajax have his food, he was finally able to steal from the scavengers as well. One day, the coyotes had enough. The leader was furious, and sought to bring down Ajax, so he faced Ajax in battle. The two circled each other, snarling and threatening, and, in sync, they launched at each other. The smaller, leaner coyote was more agile, and the treacherous creature weaved between Ajax's legs, attempting to rake his stomach. A crowd of the savages was gathering around them, waiting to finish Ajax when he fell. With them so close, all of his memories came back. Ajax was the abandoned pup with no home left to be tortured by coyotes. He would not live that life forever. He would be a leader one day. One day, these coyotes would beg for mercy at his paws. Such rage filled him, and a change occurred inside him, and out. His eyes began to glow with a dark purple aura, and the sound of crackling bones rang around the woodland. In seconds, Ajax grew in size, and the leader of the coyotes cowered below him. Members of the crowd began to flee, but the bravest stood by to watch. Ajax was confused, but willingly lifted a paw to bring down on the scavenger. This was when Ajax noticed the change. His wolf paws were gone, and instead he had the paws of a feline. He had a large, thick mane, and a whip like tail. He was a creature he had only heard of before. He was a lion. But not just a lion, he was a shape shifter. The dark brown eyes of the leader pleaded for mercy, and Ajax staggered for a minute. With this action, the coyote let out a sigh of relief. That exhale was the last gust of breath that left the savage's body. In a second, Ajax's feline claws were out, and seconds later were clotted with blood. The coyotes throat was out, and his body tumbled back with a thud. A cruel light shone in the shape shifter's eyes. The coyotes had taught him few things, but he knew these things well. Mercy is weakness, and only the strongest survive. The remaining crowd scattered with yelps, and a crooked smile settled on Ajax's face.
-
Ajax is a ruthless, cunning, treacherous beast. He knows how to find someone's weakness, and he knows how to get close. Weaving a web of lies, he gains your trust and learns your weakness, and then he uses it against you. With these weaknesses, Ajax can control others, often using their weaknesses and emotions to drive them insane. He sucks away their will, and keeps nagging at them until they are left as mindless slaves. This is the way he learned. With his victims driven insane, he has peasants willing to give their lives with a twitch of his tail. In battle, he is not one to promote quick deaths. Instead, Ajax injures his victims beyond healing. In these ways, his victims are left to die slowly and painfully.
At first, Ajax can seem charming to females. Flirting around with them. He will playfully tease at them and nag them. He can often appear as funny as well. But, this is all an act. Feelings are weakness, and why not use these to take advantage over others. It has been said that the ruthless creature felt love once. But, is it even possible? Who knows. It's probably just another strand in the tangle of lies.
|Extras|
I'm happy with anything!

Edited at April 15, 2020 02:44 PM by Wild Rapids Pack
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenApril 14, 2020 04:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Number: #245722
Character Reference:
[ Credits to Oblidat on Toyhouse ]
Personality: An asshole demigod and kind of aggressive, easily irritable. Very secretive and distant. A real, old fart-type, grump. Enjoys snoozing, a lot.
Extra: Black.

Edited at April 17, 2020 03:17 PM by Aktaion
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenApril 14, 2020 04:58 PM

Ilanea

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pack Number: 225021
Character Ref: Felle, (Designed & Drawn by Raewyn)Felle.png
Character Personallity and/or Backstory: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ozrHcdQvJ--3Q-qbdMzOTPM_D6Ew2XF38ct4WIMyMVQ/edit?usp=sharing (May be some spelling errors, wrote it a while back <3)
Extra: Purple and thank you so much for the opportunity c:
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenApril 14, 2020 10:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Number

Character Ref

~First art of my chlo chlo~

~Short coat~

~Long Coat~

Character Personallity and/or Backstory

Chloe is a scaredy cat of any canine larger then her. Yet, she barks and plays with equines and doesnt get scared....Weird... Anyways,she is very playful and can tire anyone out quickly. Doesnt need a leash most of the time as she is very obediant. As she lives in Arizona and in the "horse country" part if it. Also, she loves to stay awake all night if you move in your sleep. She will think you are waking up, or she will try nd wake you up. One more thing that is weird.... She is now just starting to like belly rubs, . and shes 4-5. Before shed just pull her ears back and whine, sometimes even snap if you touched her belly. Which nobody abused her, I PROMISE. Might just be her, i dunno.

Extra

I have been drawn to pastels and white recently...... but my fave color changes a lot. :)

Edited at April 14, 2020 11:06 PM by *Golden~Hour*
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenApril 14, 2020 11:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Riverdales Den / 239504
Ref:
Personality
Dispite his looks, Fierce is very laid back and gentle. He hates being mean unless he absolutely has to. He is a strong-willed wolf, meaning he LOVES to do what he wants when he wants. Fierce is also very flirtatious and knows his way around with the ladies.
Extra: N/A
Neon Green

I just got him!

And i would LOVE to see what you could come up with for him :D

Thank you so much for the opritunity! :D

Edited at April 14, 2020 11:35 PM by Riverdales Den
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenApril 15, 2020 04:37 AM

Polargeist

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pack Number: #218983
Character Ref:
Character Personallity and/or Backstory: On his TH
Extra: Purple ~
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenApril 15, 2020 12:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Number: 245632
Character Ref: https://toyhou.se/5713352.violet (C.) Hallbjorns
Character Personallity and/or Backstory: Nothing, so free reign it!
Extra:None.
Bios Free Art+Designs Shop | Always OpenApril 15, 2020 02:32 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Pack Number: 157083
Character Personality and/or Backstory: N/A
Extra: Yeet is my favourite colour

Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   67 

Refresh