Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Rykio
04:26:46 An Attic.
Poe,
It makes the wolf's coat all greyscale. :)
 Hallow's Eve
04:26:46 Hallow, Eve
Poe

The axanthic defect basically makes your wolf greyscale
 Amygdala
04:26:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Poe
Makes your wolf greascale
 Zeraphia
04:26:22 Vah the Ancient One
Poe

It turns the wolf greyscale even if their pelt under it isn't.
 Hallow's Eve
04:26:10 Hallow, Eve
Stygian

Thank you! I am so proud of him lol
 Poe
04:25:54 
Honestly I am confused as to what the axanthic defect even is lmao
 Stygian Forest
04:25:17 
Eve

Pretty! I love the wings.
 Amygdala
04:24:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
.......a link might help
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:24:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
Have you seen my boy?

First of my studs to get on the leaderboard XD
 Hallow's Eve
04:24:08 Hallow, Eve
Stygian

-WP Click-
 Stygian Forest
04:23:11 
Eve

Nope!
 Hallow's Eve
04:22:48 Hallow, Eve
Stygian

Oh he's handsome! Have you seen my boy?
 Stygian Forest
04:21:58 
Hallow's Eve

-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
04:21:14 Hallow, Eve
Stygian

I don't think so! Show me!
 Poe
04:21:12 
Null-
I actually really like flax. It reminds me of cream which is one of my favorite pelts.
 Stygian Forest
04:20:49 
Hallow's Eve

Did I ever show you my stud?
 ♞Null♞
04:20:15 Null, Knight
I wish people liked flax wolves more
 Stygian Forest
04:19:57 
Hallow's Eve

Oh? I likely missed that.
 Hallow's Eve
04:19:06 Hallow, Eve
Amy

I hear you! I am wanting a new stud already lol
 Hallow's Eve
04:18:38 Hallow, Eve
Stygian

Eve was talking about a new boost in Wolf Party in chat awhile back. They said to save our WP Coins for it!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -1
Western Rattlesnake : -5
Leopard : +1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    97    98    99    100    101   ..   606 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 08:06 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Those are all great-
Aries is mostly like "Ah, some all powerful force has come to visit? I must've done something wrong."
Gorōta doesn't know what's going on and just wants to cry, basically. He definitely going to screech.
Gen'ya is rather calm and just trying to understand what's going on. They also just want to sleep.
Revan thinks this is a waste of time because he got work to do, "I have twenty reports I needed to have done next week and they aren't already done! I'm so very behind schedule! I don't have time for this! Get out of my office!" He secretly very happy that they be 'wasting' his time, he wants a break but to ask for one is sin.
-
And imagine all the reactions to Tio- XD
Aries; "Ah- Sorry? Are you that other one told me about?"
Gorōta; Screech of terror yet again! "Eeeeek! What? Huh? Uh- Hi? What?"
Gen'ya, blinking a few times; "I will never get used to that, will I?"
Revan, coming out of the aforementioned meeting; "Well... At least you waited for the meeting to be over. I asked my boss if I could join your little crusade and I'm afraid she said that if I plan to quit then I still have to put in a 2 weeks notice and seeing as this isn't a 2 weeks notice..."
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 08:20 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Poor Gorota and Micha are just in a constant state of terror at this point. Rev and Tio are definitely going to get along though, Tio's probably just gonna grimace and be like "I apologize, I understand. However, this is out of our control I'm still seeking a scientfic answer for everything, yet, after a year of constant questioning, I have come up fruitless. I ask that you follow me willingly so that these powers may not destroy you from the inside out."
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 08:29 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Gorōta clinging to Micha in fear, Micha clinging onto Gorōta in fear XD
-
Rev, totally thinking about how the 70 hour work week and online college classes he's already in are already destroying him from the inside out anyways; "Hmm... Well, will I have service where we are going? I can do most of my work online so as long as I have service I should be able to continue working. Meetings can be done digitally as well, after all."
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 08:41 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yesss XD
-
Horatio: *Tired sigh* "Yes, there will be service. You won't have much time for meetings and work, however. I'll aid you however I can."
-
Also, the second Nico and Briar discover each other chaos will happen. And everyone else is gonna be dragged into it XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 08:49 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Rev; "As long as my boss isn't any more upset at me as she usually is then it should be fine. I do need to tell her I'll no longer be able to attend dinner though, I do suppose... May I bring a coffee machine with me?"
-
Why do I feel like Gen'ya will end up aiding them in the chaos fully by choice. Aries just sighing and following them to clean up the mess and apologize for them as Gorōta follows to make sure no one gets hurt XD Rev and Tio in the background shaking their heads at the group, Rev holding his phone and having a conversation with his mother/boss while drinking his fifth cup of coffee that day meanwhile Tio is just writing in his notebook.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 09:35 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Tio: "Sure, we need one at the base anyway."
-
Heck yeah, Gen'ya, Nico, and Briar can be chaos buddies! Micha and Gorota are going to be clinging to each other and trying to keep everyone from dying the whole time, Aries is the one who just cleans up after everyone until Tio steps in to give him a break because he feels bad about having someone else doing all the work and Rev is just ignoring everyone in order to focus on his work. Oh, and Horatio is definitely the tired parent that takes notes on everyone, drinks a bunch of coffee, and tries to keep everyone from completely destroying the world.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 09:43 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Rev, sighing in relief; "Thank you. If you give me a list of preferred coffees then I'll make sure to bring those as well."
-
Gen'ya, Nico, and Briar- The three chaotic buds in order from calmest to craziest. You just can't punish them. They too crazy
Micha and Gorōta- The reason why the three above haven't died. Punishment isn't required, they behave.
Aries- The reason everyone hasn't been beaten to death yet. Literally just a disappointed glance is enough punishment, will apologize incredibly/immediately.
Tio- The tired parent addicted to coffee trying to keep everyone alive. Dishes out punishment to the disobedient children.
Rev- The tired, sarcastic aunt just trying to get all of their work done without sleeping. Also extremely addicted to coffee, punishments if he doesn't listen to Tio include hiding the coffee machine and turning off the WiFi. Unbeknownst to Tio, he keeps instant coffee packets in his pockets and has his own hotspot for service.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 10:03 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Tio: "I appreciate that, though I really don't mind, I'll take whatever coffee you decide to bring."
-
Yes, that's perfect.
Also, Tio is pulling a Nabih, he has a whole ass notebook full of notes about each person, their triggers, what they like, the best way to calm them, and the best punishments just in case. XD
A few basic notes he took immediately:
-
Nico:
Chaotic and loud but nice enough.
Knows when enough is enough.
Will hit others over the head in order to get what they want and to protect others.
-
Briar:
Chaotic shit.
Doesn't listen.
Will probably destroy the world.
-
Micha:
Shy.
Very sweet.
Peacekeeper.
Listens well.
Already very trustworthy.
-
Rev:
Fellow coffeeholic.
Works way too much.
Needs a break.
Insomniac (possibly by choice?)
-
Gen'ya:
Chaotic, but not as chaotic.
Somewhat reasonable.
Emo.
Fellow poem fanatic.
People pleaser.
-
Gorota:
Anxious.
Stubborn and awkward.
Peacemaker.
Sweet.
-
Aries:
Definitely traumatized.
Laidback but confident.
No social skills.
Loyal.
Careful not to raise your voice at him.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 10:18 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Rev, nodding; "I hope you like it black then. If you need creamer tell me now and which, I'll grab some for you when I go to get the coffee and coffee machine."
-
If the characters ever saw the notes-
Gen'ya; "I am honored that you think so highly of me to say I'm reasonable whatsoever. My reasonable nature is much less than yours, after all."
Gorōta; "Th-Thanks..? You're nice too...?"
Aries; "What? I'm totally not traumatized. You want to know who's traumatized? Alexander Hamilton. George Washington. Aaron Burr. Marco Polo. Nellie Bly. Agent 355. Annie Edson Taylor. Violet Jessop. Lyudmila Pavlichenko."
Rev; "I do not need a break, nor do I work too much. Frankly, my productivity has drastically gone down since I came here. You all are bad influences."
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 12:36 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Tio: "Black is fine, thank you."
-
Horatio, jotting down more notes based on the reactions:
-
Gen'ya:
Sarcastic (??)
-
Gorota:
Not much to add here, really.
-
Aries:
In denial.
Using historical figures to justify "not being traumatized"
-
Rev:
Doesn't know what a break is.
In denial of working too much.
To be fair, most of us are a bad influence.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    97    98    99    100    101   ..   606 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us