Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 ZEFHYR
04:28:34 
EarthShakerw! :) in the Realm tab, there are games to play to hopefully win mushrooms to use!
 Caeruleum
04:28:05 Cae, Blue
vitals are shown in the vitals section on wolf page, near the bottom. there are four different numbers, one for each natural disaster that can occur, and vitals show how your wolf behaves in those in explore. obviously positive ones are better than negative ones lol
 starrywing
04:27:32 Novo/Starry
zefhyr

i feel like im not real and every day is the same
 The Earth-Shakers
04:26:58 
Cae

Thanks!
 Caeruleum
04:26:23 Cae, Blue
realm*
 Caeruleum
04:26:19 Cae, Blue
rwalm > games
 The Earth-Shakers
04:25:44 
What the heck is minigames?
 ZEFHYR
04:23:52 
what happened starrywing
 The Earth-Shakers
04:23:45 
What is the Vital thingies in the wolf page?
 starrywing
04:23:10 Novo/Starry
crying my brain and heart out
 Urux
04:22:55 Urox
Earth
No worries <3
 ZEFHYR
04:22:20 
the *stardust for 50 moon flowers
 The Earth-Shakers
04:22:07 
Urox

Thank you very much! I almost sold it for 2 shrooms before I appraised it ^^
 The Night Walker
04:21:06 Anemoia/Aedra
Silk
Go to your den
Pack>Den
 Urux
04:21:04 Urox
Silk
I had a peek, you're neutral
 Urux
04:20:49 Urox
Silk
You would have selected it when you made an account but go to your den and look at your info - it will say there
 distant-lands
04:20:25 katy | beetle
thanks, zephyr ^^
 ZEFHYR
04:19:48 
yes, those sparkly star thingies
 Silkylola
04:19:46 
Where can I find out which is my alliegance (lightbringer,neutral...)?
 Urux
04:19:16 Urox
Jugs are a relic. You can sell them to Montak after he appraises them for mushroom! But check your quests first to see if you need a jug to finish one.
Realm > Guillan's Quests
Or to sell it Realm > Marketplace > Montak

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +4
Spotted Hyena : -2
Jackal : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    63    64    65    66    67   ..   606 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 26, 2022 03:44 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Alright! Sounds good to me! :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 27, 2022 07:00 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

!Warning! This post contains homophobia, homophobic slurs, self-harm, abuse, and possibly some other stuff I forgot

Micha lay curled up on the floor, there were tears in his eyes and blood dripping consistently onto the floor below him. His breath came in short gasps, and he couldn’t seem to gain any sort of control as the world swam around him. It was difficult to fully grasp what was happening and what he’d just done, in a way, he already regretted it, but at the same time, it only felt right.

“Shit.” Micha hissed, struggling to sit up. He held his arm close to his chest, squeezing his eyes shut and flinching back at the sound of yelling through the door. Even as Micha was struggling to regain control of his own mind his parents were fighting. Over him, probably. Over what he was. Who he was.

Either a gay freak that deserved to burn in hell or their loving son that could never do any wrong. Micha wasn’t sure what to believe either. All he knew was that it was his fault that everything was happening. It was his fault that his parents were falling apart.

---

It had started the day before, Micha had come out two weeks prior and his father had been openly disapproving while his mother accepted him easily. At first, not much happened, his father just started ignoring him more and avoided contact with him, but yesterday his mother and little sister were at the store and Micha was in his room, minding his business, when he was suddenly grabbed by the hair and dragged, struggling, to the kitchen. The was no warning, no conversation, but the next thing he knew, his hair was falling onto the floor, cut close to his head in uneven strands. The boy did nothing but stare in complete shock as his father finished slicing his hair off, leaving nothing but an uncomfortable fuzz to cover Micha’s head. After this was done, he was shoved to the floor and kicked hard in the side.

“You disgusting little fag.” His father sneered, glaring down at his child with hatred. “You deserve nothing but pain.”

Micha was found still sobbing on the floor when his mother came home and found him. She had screamed and wrapped her son up in her arms while Micha’s sister, Niki, cried.

The fighting started then, the angry, constant fighting that lasted day and night, echoing through the house. It started because of Micha. Because he was different. Because he wasn’t perfect.

---

Now, he clutched his arm tightly, wincing in pain as his fingers became slick with blood. The cuts were deep and Micha was getting a little light-headed. His breathing continued to become more and more ragged the longer he sat, but he couldn’t find the strength to stand and walk across the hall to the bathroom. He couldn’t force himself to walk through the battlefield in order to get to the medical tent. It wasn’t worth it. There was no way any of this pain was worth it, so maybe he should just give up then. Maybe he could just lay down and close his eyes. He’d bleed out eventually, and no one would notice, or, at least not for a long time. The fighting would stop then, his parents would be happy again. Then Niki could grow up in a happy household with both parents and no more screaming. She would be safer without him.

Realizing this, Micha felt something slip away, some small part of his mind that had been insisting that he keep going stopped nagging and hesitated. If it was better for the family, then it couldn’t possibly be that bad. Right?

Taking a breath, the boy closed his eyes once more and sank back against the wall, embracing the pain and letting his arm fall back to his side. There was no point in holding on to something that was already lost. Maybe next life could be better.

A soft knock on the door caused Micha’s eyes to flicker open tiredly, only partially aware of what the sound was.

“Micky?” And suddenly Micha’s brain was fully aware, hyper-focused on the small voice calling his name. Only one person called him that, and she was the last person Micha wanted to find him. “Micky, can I come in pleaseeeee? Papa left again.” Micha opened his mouth, urging words to form even against the pain. He needed his sister to leave. She couldn’t see him like this. Please. “Okay, I’m coming in, okay?”

'Nonononono.'

The door opened and a sliver of light entered the room, revealing the outline of a little girl with curly brown hair. She froze, an expression of confused horror appearing on her face.

“M-Micky? You’re bleeding!” Niki cried, rushing to her brother’s side and falling to her knees next to him. “What happened? Why are you bleeding so much? Why’s there a knife? Micky, what’s going on?”

“N-Niki, you… you need… to leave. P-Please.” With much effort, Micha managed to speak, watching his little sister’s eyes fill with tears.

“MAMA!” She screamed, voice shrill.

“N-no, Niki…”

“MICKY’S BLEEDING! MAMA!” His sister ignored him, obviously panicked as she screamed for their mother who appeared a moment later, flicking on the light and gasping in horror when she spotted her son.

“Oh my god, Micha!” Micha gave up, letting his eyes slip closed again. He couldn’t bear the pained expressions of his mother and sister. It was too much. “Niki, get the first aid kit, I’m calling an ambulance.” There was rustling, an urgent phone call, and bandages pressed hard into Micha’s wounds. He never opened his eyes, silently begging his family to just let him go. Of course, they didn’t.

The next half hour was a messy blur in Micha’s mind. He could faintly remember hearing sirens, feeling someone prod him and stick a needle in his arm, and the sounds of hurried conversation, then silence.

---

The next thing he knew, he was in a whitewashed room with tubes in his nose and machines surrounding him. His mother and sister were sitting next to the hospital bed, his mother was asleep, but Niki’s bright blue eyes peered at him.

“Big brother?” Her voice was almost a whisper. Micha had to swallow hard to keep from immediately bursting into tears. He reached a hand weakly across the bed and his little sister’s hand grasped it quickly, fitting easily into her brother’s.

“Hey… Niki.”

Niki looked at him and Micha thought she looked a little older than before. “You wouldn’t leave me, right Micky?”

Micha’s eyes filled with tears and he took a shaky breath. “No. No, I… I wouldn’t, Niki.” He whispered, a tear trailing down his cheek. “Not again.”

His sister smiled brightly and she nodded. “Good.”

“I’m sorry, Niki.”

“It’s okay.” She squeezed Micha’s hand and looked at her older brother with almost childish happiness. “I love you, Micky!”

Micha broke, tears spilling freely down his face. It wasn’t fair to Niki what he’d done. He realized that now. It wasn’t fair to her or his mother, but, even despite this, Niki still loved him. She still forgave him without even a second of hesitation. “I love you too, little sister.”
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 28, 2022 07:10 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That is so extremely heartbreaking. And now that I've finished all of the replies, I can start on the short stories.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 28, 2022 07:42 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Awesome! :D
Do you mind if I do a little time skip for Whispers Cost to when the food is ready?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 28, 2022 07:49 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Not at all, go ahead. I was having some trouble on figuring out what to do anyways.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 28, 2022 07:49 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Alrighty, thanks!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 28, 2022 10:03 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
There's one! I'll hopefully get out my Whispers Cost reply tomorrow or the day after.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 29, 2022 11:54 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Whom should I write a short story for first?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 29, 2022 02:30 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Hmmmm, maybe Jass or Eni? Any of them are great. :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionApril 2, 2022 10:34 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ah, sorry that took so long! Some stuff came up.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    63    64    65    66    67   ..   606 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us