Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Narran Park
01:30:32 Sting
Welcome Back!
 Apothecary
01:28:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you need any help getting back in the game just let me know :)
 Night Shade
01:25:43 Graves | Chaos
I had to take my rabbit to the vet today and it turns out she has a life-threatening uterine infection.
 Loveless
01:25:38 lexiboo
ItÂ’s been almost a year since IÂ’ve been on :(
 Salem
01:09:59 Rumi
Looking for more members :P
-WP Click-
 Malcuth
12:59:27 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws up?
 Dark pack
12:51:44 
-WP Click-
 Drunken seas
12:51:12 Pera
Techno, dunno, up to you, amber around its head?
 technoblade
12:49:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

These are just the markings for the arctual wyrm, I'll be adding the mushrooms and glow worms after :D

Bau

I may just do the stripes and add a second layer of them in a lighter colour
 Apothecary
12:48:44 Medicinally Autistic
I have a feeling i won't make my goal
 Continental Wolves
12:48:06 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Greens that aren't harsh on my eyes! I love the stripes :0
 distant-lands
12:47:27 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:47:20 Bau
Techno

3/5s the way down :3
 technoblade
12:46:48 Lil Techy | Techno
oooh
 technoblade
12:46:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Bau

How far should the strips go and the lighter green is the tummy colour, they usually have lighter stomachs.
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:46:13 Bau
Techno

More clarification
A very thin stripe right where the tummy meets the fur :3
 technoblade
12:45:56 Lil Techy | Techno
Pera

Tear markings? Where?
 Revelry
12:45:38 Rev
-WP Click-
Keep? Her earthquake vitals are annoying me lol
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:45:22 Bau
Techno

More stripes, and then using a darker green give them a tummy color
 Drunken seas
12:45:10 Pera
Techno
Tear markings?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : 0
Brown Bear : +5
Spotted Hyena : +3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    605    606    607 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 23, 2024 10:38 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Here, have some wholesome future AFCS Garvin and Nico, just because :)
Both of them are tired and Nico gets extra clingy when they're tired... Garvin happens to be the current cuddle victim, lmao

Edited at September 23, 2024 10:39 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 23, 2024 10:46 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Ah that's so cute, I love that
That's adorable
They're great
-
I also managed to find the lyrics to Brittle Bones Nicky 3 sooo, that might be up tonight actually lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 23, 2024 11:13 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
And it's done now, haha! Enjoy!
-

Song: Brittle Bones Nicky 3 by Rare Americans.

(With some slight adjustments to the lyrics to avoid as much repeating and make it more accurate to characters in certain places)

Characters: Garvin, Kenneth, Yari, Fintan, and Barrett. Yep, that’s right, Barrett Martin is in this, Devery’s dad.

Context: This skips around a lot, not gonna lie. We get to see a lot of Kenneth now actually. But, really, this is a song about Yari’s redemption. I will be giving approximate ages for this one. Some fun facts now!

Fintan’s around five years older than Yari, around seven years olders than Kenneth, around nine years older than Melody, and around eleven years older than Garvin.

Yari is actually Melody’s older brother and while Yari didn’t know exactly what Fintan was doing until after Melody died, he’d always had some… Ideas. Part of it was actually that Fintan promised Melody’s safety in return of Yari doing things for him. Which, well, Yari decided to assume meant safety in the city of crime. Not, uh, what it actually was– Safety from Fintan and his buddies.

*~*~*~*

*Just some intro, wooo.*

Garvin (26), during the Run Clio Run Arc since it is kind of like the third time he shows up/joins the sketchy gang/mafia in his life and all, haha; “Friends, foes, what can I say? I’m back for more, couldn’t stay away! People ask, ‘Where’s part 3?’ You ready? You ready for me?”

*So we’re going with the way you did BBN 1 with Briar with the ghosts and shit. Kind of. There’s so much shifting around otherwise.*

Kenneth (died at 19), recounting his life before he died; “I’m taking you back to age 16, there was love, deceit, and mystery. When my brother died, judge gave four years. The worst thing ever that a kid could hear. When you got a record, you’re kind of screwed.”

Kenneth (died at 19), recounting how he met Yari, what he calls the ball isn’t what it was actually called but he’s calling it that to, uh, mock Fintan, basically; “So, I got a job cleaning up hotel rooms. Then I saw a beauty that blew my mind when some mafias came to town one night. They threw a party at the banquet hall, that’s where I met him, at the Fintan Ball. His name was Yari, I was so transfixed, a rush of blood straight to my…”

Kenneth (died at 19), thinking better of it and continuing; “Mysterious as the flight of choughs that’d trailed me ever since I’d lost my mom. He invited me to watch him steal from thieves– Fuck parole, I’d do what I pleased!”

Kenneth (16), doing exactly that; “Nobody ever been there to look out for me. I’m all on my own in ‘Shit City’. Nobody ever been there to look out for me– Caution to the wind and it feels real free!”
Yari (20), referring to stuff you’ll get to know relatively soon; “Should I do it? Screw it! Prove it! Even if it’s risky, tricky, sticky– Okay, let it roll!”

Kenneth (16); “Okay, let it roll!”

*Like I said, we switch around quite a bit here. Welcome back to Garvin.*
Fintan (25), at one of the first ‘real’ parties he’d brought Garvin to; “We got vines, we got beers, we got molly in this baggie here! Step right up, Midas, step right up! Welcome to stardom!”

Garvin (15), recounting how he got there and, frankly, how amazing it seemed to him at first (and still does, on many levels); “I jumped in the back of a truck, I thought ‘Oh man, holy fuck!’ The mafia was tailor made for me– Oddballs, misfits, living free!”

*And now we’re right back to Yari and Kenneth, haha.*

Kenneth (died at 19); “Yari kept his cards real close, he was hesitant of trusting folks. One night we were out watching the stars on a truck bed and he finally opened up his heart.”

Yari (19), recounting how he met Fintan (25) to Kenneth (17); “My parents sent us on a ship in the night, ‘Escape the war, fresh start at life’... We docked at a little port town and Fintan was out, sniffing around…”
Fintan (20), to Yari (15) and Melody (11); “Why, nice princess there, want new dresses? Show you love and what success is…”

*And back to Garvin again, yay… So much skipping around, haha.*

Garvin (26), recounting the (seemingly) positive attention he got when he first met Fintan and just how he joined the mafia; “For some reason he liked me, so I did some tricks the streets taught me.”

Fintan (25), to Garvin (14); “Jazzy hands, oh we like you– Come be a star, come with me!”

Garvin (26), still recounting how he’d joined the mafia, can you tell I have no clue how to work with the ‘brittle bones’ bit; “Just like that, came to be, pickpocket Garvin back to being tricky.”
Garvin (15), just absolutely basking in the attention and belonging he (thinks he) has in the mafia; “Nobody’d ever been there to look out for me. I’d be all on my own in this ‘Crime City’. Nobody’d ever been there to look out for me– Caution to the wind and it feels real free!”

Yari (21), referring to stuff you’ll get to know relatively soon; “Should I do it? Screw it! Prove it! Even if it’s risky, tricky, sticky– Okay, let it roll… Okay, let it roll!”

Garvin (15), still just basking oops; “Who knew I’d become a star? Still a fugitive, my life’s bizarre…”

*And now we switch back to Yari and Kenneth, haha, wooo…*
Kenneth (died at 19), recounting the leading up to his death; “I promised I’d never steal again–”

Yari (20); “A fool proof plan!”

Kenneth (died at 19), recounting the leading up to his death and recounting the ‘kind of’ lies Yari had told him; “That’s what Yari said… We’d ‘escape from Fintan’s thumb’, I ‘didn’t know the scary shit he’d done’, ‘kept their money and papers in a safe, key around his neck, they all knew their place’... Could I say no? He was all I had! Risk was high, odds looked bad…”

Kenneth (died at 19), still recounting shit; “By his side at a meeting…”

Fintan (24), introducing Kenneth (19); “My star admiral, second in command!”
Barrett Martin (43), referring to a different conversation that he and Fintan (24) had been having; “A line you said, give us a preview!”

Kenneth (19), taking his chance; “Fintan, could I leave this to you?”

Fintan (24), barely paying attention to Kenneth (19); “Yes, yes, ignore my guests…”

Kenneth (died at 19); “He had no clue I snatched the key from his neck.”

Barrett Martin (43); “Can’t wait for our closing ‘tract.”

Kenneth (19); “If only they knew me and Yari’s pact. He’s on shift, I’m set to close. I snuck in, put the key in the hole– Got the papers, got the cash, stuffed the bag, heart beating fast–

Kenneth (died at 19): “My heart was beating fast, my heart was beating fast…”
Kenneth (19); “Man, how long can I make this last..?”

Yari (20), referring to backstabbing Kenneth, the whole plot having been orchestrated by, you guessed it, Fintan; “Should I do it? Screw it! Prove it! Even if it’s risky, tricky, sticky– Okay, let it roll…”

Kenneth (19), completely unaware; “Okay, let it roll!”

Kenneth (died at 19), again I bet you can tell I have no clue what to do with the ‘brittle bones’ bit; “As Fin’s driver called out my name ‘Butterfly Kenny!’ Spark knew he’d been played…”

Kenneth (19), waiting for Yari, worried; “Pacing my spot, casing this lot, is Yari coming? Yari is not– Is he caught? My racing thoughts–”

Kenneth (died at 19); “And then there he was, right on the dot…”

Yari (20); “I didn’t mean to fall in love, you better run.”

Kenneth (died at 19); “One last kiss and—”
Yari (20); “Kenny, they’ve got guns.”

Kenneth (died at 19); “My heart was ripped, I was made a fool– He double-crossed me, it was fucking cruel! It was fucking cruel!”

*And now we switch back to Garvin. Get ready for Yari redemption.*

Yari (21), making good with his regrets and realizing what he at least had to try; “I was fucking cruel… Fucking cruel… If it’d cost me my life, man, I should’ve saved my only friend…”

Yari (21), redemption time, yayyy, and again I have no clue what to do with the ‘brittle bones’ bit; “But this is something I can live with, I can take this to the end. Brittle spine Yari, not so crafty or tricky, but this son of a bitch won’t fold… ‘Cause this son of a bitch is Gold.”

*Basically just an outro, yeah.*

Fintan (26), walking out of Viik’s (26) office after Yari’s (21) death; “Friends, foes, is there part four? Who knows what tricks I got in store, but you know me– I never close that door.”

Edited at September 23, 2024 11:19 PM by Overthink101
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 23, 2024 11:38 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
They areee
-
I love the song, and the lore, of course! Amazing!
Fintan's still managing to fill more kill book pages. Impressive at this point XD

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    605    606    607 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us