starmutt
01:00:03 marsh | they/it
horse gamer
 Lambda Mount
12:56:54 
Alright, I am used to HEE where an accountant resets on the 1st of the month
 Voxtexy
12:56:13 Vox, Corey
If you hire the secretary bird, it lasts for 30 days. So I would assume it doesn't reset/you lose the services on the first.
 Nez.ity
12:48:20 
Time to finish this reply so I can publish the thread :D
 Lambda Mount
12:48:10 
if i hire the secretary bird now, it won't reset on october 1?
 \\ Akari Ahava //
12:47:44 
Thank you Vox!
 Voxtexy
12:47:05 Vox, Corey
WoW:
-Click-

Wolves of Warfare. If you click on the arrow on the news page, it's the previous little news update
 \\ Akari Ahava //
12:45:48 
I cant find anything in the help section but what is WoW??
 Voxtexy
12:43:03 Vox, Corey
I usually do that whenever I get Charon's Blessing, that way I don't waste mush/apples trying to get to round 5 just so I can use the item to get a free sniff from round 5 lol
 Voxtexy
12:42:05 Vox, Corey
Wolf Party will save whatever level you're on too, so you can leave that page to do other things/sort your mush n' stuff and it'll be at whatever level you left off on whenever you load wolf party again
 YourPrincess
12:41:57 Princess
oooh nice hack thanks Vox
 Lambda Mount
12:41:51 
oh damn, vox! that's smart!!
 Kingwolf
12:41:35 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Theo x Malia)
 Voxtexy
12:40:28 Vox, Corey
You can technically guess for free if you stash all of your mush away and guess, so whenever you get a guess wrong you won't sniff a wolf and you can just keep guessing until you get on the level you wanna be on.

Then take out the mush or apples you wanna use to sniff for that round and there ya go.
 Serpents
12:39:36 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- ask my oc please

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Ermine : -2
Caiman : +2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   15 

Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at war|||DiscussionApril 25, 2022 11:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
to be Virgil's friend you must make a blood pack with him and sign a contract, so you know full well what you are getting yourself into. If you don't sign it, he will stare at you till you leave him alone. This is my headcanon for him

But yeah Unsure if Alice would call him a friend either? as he would if they talked off duty a lot, or just over all had lunch together acting like they are at school instead of a all-out war happening in the background
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at war|||DiscussionApril 25, 2022 11:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Blood Sacrifices for the Great Brothers Gods Caligula and Regulus! Lords of Alliances, Treaties, and Bonds!
~
Le gasp! His dagger and rune scrolls could be various blood contracts! Ancient binding blood magics!

TheMadLad said:
to be Virgil's friend you must make a blood pack with him and sign a contract, so you know full well what you are getting yourself into. If you don't sign it, he will stare at you till you leave him alone. This is my headcanon for him

But yeah Unsure if Alice would call him a friend either? as he would if they talked off duty a lot, or just over all had lunch together acting like they are at school instead of a all-out war happening in the background

Edited at April 25, 2022 11:22 PM by King of Winter~
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at war|||DiscussionApril 25, 2022 11:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Could also be like his families names, and close freinds too that are engraved onto the blade ^ like who ever got it passed down to them have a letter of there name placed onto it

King of Winter~ said:
Blood Sacrifices for the Great Brothers Gods Caligula and Regulus! Lords of Alliances, Treaties, and Bonds!
~
Le gasp! His dagger and rune scrolls could be various blood contracts! Ancient binding blood magics!

TheMadLad said:

Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at war|||DiscussionApril 25, 2022 11:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Poor Nikki. xD
Their PMs are exploded!
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at war|||DiscussionApril 25, 2022 11:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Did say it was okay so, lets keep going >:)
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at war|||DiscussionApril 25, 2022 11:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mmmm.
Sounds dope! :D
An enchanted blade constructed of crystalized dragon bone capable of bringing divine contracts into fruition, with the initials of all its previous owners engraved into the weapon.

TheMadLad said:
Could also be like his families names, and close freinds too that are engraved onto the blade ^ like who ever got it passed down to them have a letter of there name placed onto it

King of Winter~ said:
~

TheMadLad said:

Edited at April 25, 2022 11:29 PM by King of Winter~
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at war|||DiscussionApril 25, 2022 11:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
talk about having the family by his side, just "they sold there souls to be apart of this blade, I think I still hear my grandma arguing with my dad about who in the family made the best sandwiches though-

King of Winter~ said:
Mmmm.
An enchanted blade constructed of crystalized dragon bone capable of bringing divine contracts into fruition, with the initials of all its previous owners engraved into the weapon.

TheMadLad said:

King of Winter~ said:
~

TheMadLad said:

Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at war|||DiscussionApril 25, 2022 11:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Are you psychic?
Literally, Virgil being superstitious he would definitely have some type of way to communicate with his long dead family in some manner. I was literally considering the blade holding bits of their Soul juices or something...
Lol.

TheMadLad said:
talk about having the family by his side, just "they sold there souls to be apart of this blade, I think I still hear my grandma arguing with my dad about who in the family made the best sandwiches though-

King of Winter~ said:
Mmmm.

TheMadLad said:

King of Winter~ said:
~

TheMadLad said:

Edited at April 25, 2022 11:41 PM by King of Winter~
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at war|||DiscussionApril 25, 2022 11:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'm not a Psychic but Virgil would for sure belive I am

But now I just think his social interaction is only with his dagger now talking to his family. OH MAN and the family is like "Virgil sweet heart you really need to settle down after this whole war thing dear we don't want the family bloodline ending"

just as families do, talking about your relationships to you and wanting you to be happy and stuff
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at war|||DiscussionApril 25, 2022 11:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"... Get off my back, Mom". xD
It's honestly awkward when your family talks with you about that stuff, would be weirder if it was a literal kitchen tool.
Ugh.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   15 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us