Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Whispering Rain
04:36:31 Whisp, Rain
River
I don't think so. I haven't gotten in trouble so far
 Black River
04:35:37 
That wouldn't violate the no interactions with an alternate account? Good to know if so!
 Whispering Rain
04:34:40 Whisp, Rain
River
Just beco.e friends with yourself
 Black River
04:34:15 
Question: Is there a way to link an alternate account to my main if I create one? (For easier access to it)
 Whispering Rain
04:32:58 Whisp, Rain
Pug
True. Maybe I will do that if I can figure it out.
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    562    563    564    565    566   ..   606 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 12, 2024 01:01 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Hey, remember this? Decided to do it for T8P 2.0 Garvin but from the perspective of it being one of those weird reality TV show things when the cast of them confess/admit things to the audience or answer questions? Are those called confessionals? Or are they just called interviews?

Anyways, yeah, I decided to do it like that for Garvin because I found that to be a hilarious way to do it for him. This does mean there’s lying in this. And just some really vague answers. But there’s also plenty of hints at angst.

|~| Garvin |~|

How does your character feel about their own physical appearance?

Uhhh, is fine, I guess.

He looks off to the side, presumably towards someone else.

Was I ‘sposed ta ‘ave sum big feelin’s on this?

There’s the sound of someone mumbling off to the side. Garvin glances back at the camera, then back where the mumbling came from.

Oh c’mon, wha’s that got ta do wit it?

There’s some more mumbling. The screen cuts to black.

-

How does your character react in social situations where they're forced to be around strangers? What about friends?

Garvin waves a hand dismissively, grinning.

Oh, it don’ matter who ya are. ‘M great ta be ‘round. Ain’ no one I can’t get ‘long wit.

Someone mumbles something off to the side, Garvin turns and raises a middle finger, mouth opening to say something. The screen cuts to black before he does.

-

Are they good at expressing their emotions or more stoic?

Garvin grins, his eyes narrow.

I am the best at expressin’ my emotions.

Someone mumbles again, quieter than the other times. Garvin turns.

Oi, the fuck ya jus’ say?

There’s more mumbling, louder this time, presumably the same person.

Oh, fuck you! I ain’ fuckin’ lyin’ bitch. Why would I lie ta sum fuckers I ain’ ever met?

The screen cuts to black.

-

When was the last time they cried?

Garvin stares at the camera, looking like he’s trying to figure out what to say. There’s some mumbling off to the side of the confessional, out of frame. It sounds like multiple people.

Garvin smiles, it looks just a little off, and shrugs.

Eh, who’s ta say, right?

-

Where do they fall on the scale of introversion and extroversion?

Garvin stares, eyes narrow.

The fuck are those?

Someone mumbles off to the side again. Garvin, presumably, looks at them and then back at the camera.

Uh. Prolly extrovert? Whateva the fuck.

The screen cuts off to black as Garvin looks back at whoever else is there.

-

What is their outlook on life like?

Garvin laughs for a good two minutes before the screen cuts to black. It hadn’t sounded amused, or happy, or really positive at all.

(Garvin’s up close to the camera when it comes back on. As he steps away, the room is much darker than before. He doesn’t sit back down, he instead gets eye level with the camera and stares into it. He smiles. It’s grim.

Life fuckin’ sucks. Tha’s bout it.

He reaches towards the camera. The screen cuts to black.)

-

Do they have a life philosophy?

The room is bright again. Garvin’s sitting down, looking off to the side. He looks over at the camera, smiling, it still looks off.

The fuck is a- a- whatever the fuck.

Someone mumbles to the side, he looks that way again. He looks back at the camera. He smiles, it looks even worse.

I don’ know ‘bout any a ya, but I, fo’ one, live by money, darlin’s.

He winks. Someone mumbles. His eyes narrow. He shrugs.

People ‘ave no sense a humor ‘ere, I swear… Whatev’s, I guess, like… Uh… Fuck.

He runs a hand down his face, looks over at whoever else is there, his smile’s gone. The screen cuts to black.

-

What is their alignment (ie. Good, true neutral, chaotic evil)?

Garvin’s smiling again. Leaning back in his chair. He’s smoking a cigarette.

Oh, I know this one. ‘M a, uh, chaotic fuckin’ bitch.

Someone mumbles. The screen cuts to black.

-

Do they have certain words or phrases they use frequently? (ie. "Hmmm. Fuck.")

Garvin grins, he’s still smoking.

Fuck. I say that a lot, don’ I? Don’ I say fuck a lot?

He’s looking over to the side, presumably at someone outside of frame. There’s some mumbling. The screen cuts to black.

-

How do they handle stress?

Garvin’s still smoking. He glances at the cigarette in his hand then back at the camera with a raised eyebrow. He smirks and says a singular word.

Drugs.

Someone mumbles to the side. Garvin looks over.

The fuck it isn’t a good fuckin’ answer, fuck off. Is an answer, ain’ it?

There’s more mumbling. Garvin throws up his hand that isn’t holding the cigarette.

Well ‘scuse me fer bein’ honest. Fuck whateva the fuck ‘war on drugs’ is.

He looks back at the camera.

Don’ listen ta people that say, ‘oh, oh no, drugs are bad an’ ‘m a lil’ fuckin’ bitc—

-

Where do they like to go to unwind?

Garvin’s taking a drag from a cigarette, a bottle in his other hand that’s lifted and flipping someone off. Smoke billows out from his mouth, and he grins at the camera, middle finger of the hand holding the bottle still raised at whoever is out of frame.

I’ll go an’where I can get fucked up.

-

How adaptable are they to new situations?

Garvin’s still smoking, a bottle sits on the floor by the chair. He smiles.

‘M plenty adaptable, fuckers. I’ve ‘dapted ta lots a shit.

Someone groans. The screen cuts to black.

-

When was the last time they told a lie? Do they have a bad opinion of liars?

Garvin’s still smoking, two bottles sit on the floor by the chair. He grins at the camera.

I ain’ ever told a lie in my life.

Someone mumbles. Garvin doesn’t look over at them. There’s more mumbling. He doesn’t look over, instead, he stares at the camera, grinning in silence. The screen cuts to black.

The screen turns back on, it’s still light in the room. There’s a third bottle in the room, but it’s in his hand instead of on the floor. Garvin huffs as someone mumbles. He isn’t looking at the camera when he speaks.

I lie all the fuckin’ time. There, that wha’ ya wan’ ‘ear, right?

There’s more mumbling, a hand reaches towards Garvin. The camera cuts to black.

-

Do they make promises? Have they ever broken a promise?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s three bottles on the floor, a fourth in his hand. He stares at the camera for a minute before grinning.

‘Course I made promises befo’, they’re fuckin’ shit though. Don’ trust ‘em. They’re always fuckin’ broke.”

Someone mumbles again. The camera cuts to black.

-

What annoying or bad habits do they have?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s four bottles on the ground, his nose is bleeding. He stares at the camera and laughs.

Fuckin’ nothin’, right? ‘M doin’ great, bitch. I ain’ got no fuckin’a- Whateva the- There ain’ no bad habits ‘ere. Nah. Everythin’ good ‘ere wit me.

He rubs at his bloody nose. He looks tired, even with a grin on his face. Someone mumbles. The screen cuts to black.

-

Are they prejudiced towards certain groups of people?

The screen hasn’t even turned fully on when Garvin laughs.

Yeah, fuckin’ entitled pieces a shits jackasses tha’ ain’ got nothin’ betta ta do wit their day then jus’—

He stops. Trailing off just as suddenly as he’d started talking. He stares at the camera. Blood drips from his nose onto the floor. Someone mumbles. He doesn’t look over. There’s more mumbling, a little louder. He still doesn’t look over at them. The screen cuts to black.

-

What's their sense of humor like?

Garvin’s still smoking, but his nose isn’t bleeding anymore and there’s only one bottle on the floor again. He stares at the camera.

M’humor’s the fuckin’ best, tha’s wha’ is like.”

He rubs at his nose as someone mumbles off to the side, he raises a middle finger, presumably at them, and the screen cuts to black.

-

What makes them sad? *cue the sad puppy commercials*

Garvin stares at the camera, there’s two bottles on the floor, a lit cigarette in his hand, and his nose is bleeding again. Someone mumbles off to the side. He glances at them before looking back at the camera shrugging.

I don’ fuckin’ know.

Someone mumbles again. Garvin looks over.

I said, I don’t fuckin’ know.

There’s more mumbling. Garvin starts to move. The screen cuts to black.

-

What gets on their nerves?

Garvin’s still smoking, his nose is still bleeding, and there’s four bottles on the floor. He grins at the question, it looks dark.

Fuckin’ dumbasses tha’ ain’ fuckin’ listenin’ when I say I dunno sumthin’.”

There’s mumbling, Garvin doesn’t look over or say anything else. His grin only widens as the screen cuts to black.

-

What things do they like or obsess over?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s five bottles on the floor, and his nose is still bleeding. He shrugs at the question.

Like I got a fuckin’ clue. I don’ fuckin’ know. Whateva the fuck I don’ hafta think ‘bout.

Someone mumbles. Garvin glances at them and then back at the camera, huffing.

I like food an’ money. Oh, an’ drugs, a ‘course.

He looks back at whoever had mumbled.

‘Ow’s tha’ fer ya?

-

What's the thing (physical or abstract) they want more than anything else?

Before the screen fully turns on, Garvin’s talking.

Mo’ damn fuckin’ drugs.

There’s mumbling off to the side, it’s relatively loud. Garvin flips a middle finger towards them and rubs at his bloody nose. The screen cuts to black.

-

When was their first kiss?

Garvin stares at the camera. He’s still smoking, there’s six bottles on the ground, and both nostrils are bleeding instead of one now. He’s smiling.

Hm, tha’s a good one dere. Uh. Hm. Was it— No… Oh, I know, it was wit— No, wait. Dere was sumone ‘fore tha’, I thought… Maybe, uh… Well, dere was… No, not ‘im. Hm…

He trails off, runs a hand down his face, he’s still smiling when it leaves. It doesn’t look right.

Fuck, ‘ve kissed a lotta fuckin’ people, huh? I dunno who the first fucker was tha’ I kissed.

There’s mumbling off to the side, Garvin looks like he’s staring off, eyes starting to unfocus. A hand reaches out again. The screen cuts to black.

-

How did their first relationship end?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s nine bottles on the ground, both nostrils are still bleeding. He stares at the camera for a good two minutes before the screen cuts to black.

When the screen comes back on, it’s still light in the room. He’s still smoking, but there aren’t any bottles on the floor and his nose isn’t bleeding at all anymore. He stares at the camera, and then looks at whoever is standing off to the side.

I don’t fuckin’ know.

He sounds tired. The screen cuts to black.

-

Have they ever been in love?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s three bottles on the floor again already, and his nose is back to bleeding. He smiles, presumably at the question, his eyes unfocused.

Oh sure, plenty a times. Used ta get lots a it back, even.

There’s mumbling off to the side. Garvin doesn’t look over. Instead, his face slowly falls. He almost looks like he’s about to cry. The screen cuts to black as his mouth opens again.

-

Have they ever had their heart broken?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s five bottles on the floor, and both nostrils are bleeding again. He stares at the camera. He isn’t smiling when he answers.

No. If I ‘ave den is was jus’ ‘cause a me, an’ I ain’ gon’ complain ‘bout an’thin’ I did ta m’self.

There’s mumbling off to the side. The screen cuts to black.

-

How do they flirt?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s five bottles on the floor and one in his hand, both nostrils are still bleeding. He laughs, presumably at the question.

Depends- Who I flirtin’ wit? I’s gotta know tha’ first. If I dunno ‘em, den ‘m gon’ change it up as I flirt wit ‘em. Y’know, so tha’ it works betta.”

There’s mumbling off to the side. Garvin doesn’t look over, but he’s grinning instead of crying or frowning this time. The screen cuts to black.

-

How do they display affection differently to their friends, families, and romantic interests?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s seven bottles on the floor and one in his hand, both nostrils are still bleeding. He stares, presumably at the question, for a good minute or so before laughing.

I’s dunno. ‘M jus’… Whateva the fuck. Right?

He laughs again. Someone mumbles. Garvin doesn’t look over, instead rubbing at his nose and taking a drag of his cigarette. The screen cuts to black.

-

Do they get jealous?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s nine bottles on the floor again, and both nostrils are still bleeding. He blinks, his eyes unfocused.

Oh, fuck off— Wha’ the fuck ques’ion is dis shit?

Someone mumbles off to the side, Garvin looks over, glaring.

Fuckin’ fuck ya, ya fuckin’— Fuck. Shit.

He takes a breath. It’s silent in the room. He stares at nothing in particular. He looks back at the camera, smiling, rubbing at his bloody nose.

I don’ get jealous a shit.

No one says anything else. The screen cuts to black.

-

How do they react to rejection?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s ten bottles on the floor and one in his hand, both nostrils are still bleeding. He stares, presumably at the question, and then laughs.

Jus’ fine? I dunno. I don’ tend ta get rejected. I always flirt wit the right people. It ain’ too ‘ard ta do.

Someone mumbles off to the side, he doesn’t look over, the screen cuts to black.

-

How do they react if someone they aren't particularly interested in expresses interest in them?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s twelve bottles on the floor and one in his hand, both nostrils are still bleeding. His eyes seem to light up, presumably at the question, and he beams.

Oh, le’s go— One I know.

He laughs, it almost sounds giddy.

I let’em fuck me fo’ cash. Usually works out, an’ no matta wha’ I always get a good fuckin’ night, amiright?

He laughs again and takes a swig from the bottle in his hand as people start mumbling off to the side. Garvin doesn’t look over. Instead, he rubs at his bloody nose. He’s still smiling as the screen cuts to black.

-

How confident are they (with relationships or otherwise?)

Garvin’s still smoking, but most of the bottles have seemed to have been cleaned up. There’s only four left on the floor, and one in his hand. Both of his nostrils are still bleeding though. He grins, his eyes unfocused.

Oh, ‘m plenty conf’dent. ‘Specially wit ‘lationships. Not like is all tha’ ‘ard, ‘course.

Someone mumbles off to the side. He rubs at his bloody nose as a drop of blood hits the floor. The screen cuts to black.

-

Are they forgiving or do they hold grudges?

Garvin’s not smoking, there aren’t any bottles on the floor, and neither nostrils are bleeding. He isn’t smiling. Instead, he’s glaring off to the side as he answers.

I think ‘m pretty damn forgivin’ usually, jus’ sum people tha’ fuck up too much though. Y’know?

Someone mumbles. Garvin’s still glaring in that direction. The screen cuts to black.

-

Do they believe in redemption?

Garvin’s smoking again, and while there aren’t any bottles on the floor, there is a needle down there instead and his nose is bleeding again. He’s looking at the camera with a smile.

Oh, fo’ sure. Wha’ kinda fucked up piece a shit ya think I am? Be damn fuckin’ shitty a me ta say people can’t change fo’ the betta when I ain’ any good m’self.”

Someone quietly mumbles off to the side, Garvin glances over. The screen cuts to black.

-

What's their reputation like? Is it different in different circles? Do they like their reputation or would they like to be perceived differently?

Garvin’s still smoking, one bottle has joined the needle on the floor, and his nose is still bleeding. He smiles.

M’rep is fine, ‘m good wit bein’ the- Uh. Whateva the fuck I am ‘ere.

Someone mumbles, Garvin looks over with a grin.

I mean, aight. Thought I wasn’t ‘sposed ta but ‘kay.

He looks back at the camera, still grinning.

“‘M jus’ fine wit m’rep outta ‘ere too. Bein’ a slut ain’ too bad a rep ta ‘ave.

Someone mumbles and a foot gets into frame before the screen cuts to black.

-

Do they like to think on their feet or plan ahead?

Garvin’s still smoking, but the bottle and needle are both gone and his nose isn’t bleeding anymore. He shrugs.

Depends, I guess. Sumtimes is betta ta think on yer feet, an’ sumtimes a plan’s best.

He shrugs again, and the screen cuts to black.

-

Do they struggle with impulsiveness?

Garvin’s still smoking, and there’s a bottle on the floor, but his nose still isn’t bleeding. He grins.

Oh, ‘course not. Me? Impulsive? As fuckin’ if.

Someone mumbles, Garvin doesn’t look over, and the screen cuts to black.

-

Do they have any nervous ticks?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s two bottles on the floor, and his nose is back to bleeding again. He glares at the camera.

The fuck? No, I ain’ sum fuckin’ dumbass re—

The screen cuts to black before he finishes.

-

What are their most positive and negative character traits? What about their most prominent character traits?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s four bottles on the ground and one in his hand, both nostrils are back to bleeding. He stares for a second before speaking.

Uh, I dunno. Kinda depends, don’ it? I mean, wha’ counts as good or bad, y’know? An’ I ain’ gotta fuckin’ clue ‘bout, uh, whateva the fuck tha’ las’ one is.

There’s a sigh from out of frame, and the screen cuts to black.

-

Do they have any regrets in life? What do they feel most guilty about?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s six bottles on the ground, both nostrils still bleeding. He huffs.

Fuck no. I don’ regret nothin’. Ain’ nothin’ ‘m feelin’ guilt ‘bout, fuck tha’ idea.

Someone mumbles something off to the side. Garvin looks over, glaring.

Oh, fuck you, ya fuckin’ dumbass piece a—

-

What achievement are they most proud of?

Garvin’s still smoking, but there’s nothing on the floor and only one bottle in his hand, his nose isn’t bleeding anymore at all. He stares at the camera for a good two minutes without saying anything, eyes slowly unfocusing, before the screen cuts to black.

When the screen comes back on, it’s still light in the room and while there’s no bottles on the floor, his nose is bleeding again. He stares for a few seconds before settling on an answer.

I dunno.

The screen cuts to black again.

-

What is their first memory?

Garvin’s still smoking, but his nose isn’t bleeding and there aren’t any bottles in frame. He stares at the camera for a minute before shrugging with a half-hearted laugh.

Eh, what the fuck, I dunno.

Someone mumbles and sighs out of frame, and the screen cuts to black.

-

Their fondest memory?

Garvin’s still smoking, and there’s a bottle in his other hand. He stares, his eyes slowly getting glossy, watery, until the screen cuts to black.

When the screen comes back on, he’s not smoking, or drinking, and his nose still isn’t bleeding again. But he stares and then shakes his head, his voice cracks.

I don’t fuckin’ know.

Someone mumbles. A few seconds later, the same person mumbles again. The screen cuts to black.

-

Their worst memory?

Garvin’s still not smoking, or drinking, and his nose isn’t bleeding. He stares and his eyes slowly unfocus as time goes on. Someone mumbles out of frame. He stands up, walks towards the camera, and as he reaches out to it, the screen cuts to black.

-

What smells remind them of the past?

Garvin’s smoking again, and there’s three bottles on the floor, another in his hand, and his nose is back to bleeding. He’s staring off, away from the camera. Someone mumbles. He looks over in their direction. He looks at the camera. He blinks, shakes his head, and the screen cuts to black as he takes a swig from the bottle in his hand.

-

What's the most beautiful thing they’ve ever seen?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s five bottles on the floor, and both nostrils are bleeding again. He smiles, presumably at the question, with his eyes unfocused.

One a Fin’s gifts was a real beauty. Was a gold choker, had diamonds ‘bedded in it.

Someone mumbles. He doesn’t look over, eyes glazed and slowly getting watery. Someone mumbles again, louder. A hand reaches out. The screen cuts to black.

-

What are their greatest fears, both physical and abstract?

Garvin’s still smoking, but everything else has been cleaned up again. He stares at the camera, huffs, and then grins.

I ain’ scared a an’thin’.

Someone mumbles, Garvin looks over at them, and then back at the camera. Then back at whoever had mumbled. The screen cuts to black.

-

What are their goals or ambitions?

Garvin’s still smoking, and there’s a bottle in his hand again. He stares at the camera. Someone mumbles. He looks over at them, shaking his head. The screen cuts to black.

-

Do they have a fatal weakness?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s two bottles on the floor. He stares at the camera and laughs.

As fuckin’ if. Ya wish I did. ‘M fuckin’ perfect, bitch.

Someone sighs out of frame. The screen cuts to black.

-

How do they react to criticism, praise, or other judgments cast on them?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s three bottles on the floor. He grins at the camera and shrugs.

I dunno. Prolly jus’ fine.

Someone mumbles. He glances over but the screen cuts to black before he speaks.

-

Are they competitive? How so?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s five bottles on the floor and one in his hand. He winks at the camera and smirks.

Only at drinkin’ games.

Someone mumbles as someone else huffs. The screen cuts to black.

-

Has anyone ever saved their life?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s seven bottles on the floor, his nose is back to bleeding. He stares at the camera for a few seconds before whispering one word, one name.

Sparky.

A hand immediately reaches out, a foot cutting into frame. The screen cuts to black.

-

What things are they very opinionated about?

Garvin’s still smoking, but the bottles are gone and his nose isn’t bleeding. He stares at the camera, looks at someone out of frame, eyes pleading. The screen cuts to black.

-

How do they respond to threats and conflict?

Garvin’s still smoking, and there’s two bottles on the floor again. He blinks at the camera. He shifts, his head finds its way into his hands. The screen cuts to black.

When the screen comes back on, it’s still light in the room, and there’s another bottle on the floor. He looks tired. He shrugs.

Howeva I think will work best, I guess.

Someone mumbles out of frame. The screen cuts to black.

-

Are they trusting of strangers? What about friends?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s four bottles on the floor, his nose is bleeding again. He smirks.

Depends wha’ ‘m trustin’ ‘em on.

Someone mumbles again, Garvin glances over. The screen cuts to black.

-

How do they defend themselves weapon-wise?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s five bottles on the floor, one in his hand, his nose is still bleeding.

Oh, I can use, like, an’thin’ as a weapon, no worries ‘ere ‘bout tha’ fact.

He grins, someone mumbles, and the screen cuts to black.

-

Do they have any special skills or training?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s seven bottles on the floor, and his nose is still bleeding. He winks at the camera as he smiles.

Oh, I got lotsa special skills an’ trainin’, darlin’s.”

Seconds pass. A foot steps into frame. The screen cuts to black.

-

What causes, people, or ideas, would they put their lives on the line for?

Garvin’s still smoking, but there’s only one bottle on the floor now, and his nose isn’t bleeding anymore. He stares at the camera, blinks, and stares some more. Then he laughs.

Fuck— Wha’ wouldn’t I die fo’, right?

He continues to laugh. A foot steps forward. The screen cuts to black.

-

How do they treat their hierarchical superiors/inferiors?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s two bottles on the floor and one in his hand. He stares at the camera.

Wha’ the fuck are those?

Someone mumbles out of frame. He looks over, then back at the camera.

Ah, well- I dunno. I don’ think ‘bout it.

Someone mumbles again. The screen cuts to black.

-

If they could change one thing about themselves, what would it be?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s four bottles on the ground. He stares at the camera. He blinks. He keeps staring. Someone mumbles. He stands and walks out of frame. There’s more mumbling, in varying volumes. The screen cuts to black.

-

Do they have family? If so, what is the nature of their relationship and how do they feel about their family members?

There’s a loud crash off to the right before Garvin even enters the frame, followed by the sound of… Something. The camera pans over to show Garvin doubled over on the floor. It’s hard to tell if he’s crying or laughing. His nose is bleeding. The screen cuts to black.

(The room is dark when the screen comes back on again. Garvin stares at the camera with a bloody nose, smoke dancing around the frame, and stares, and stares, his eyes darting around. Like they’re searching for something in the camera. It’s hard to tell if he finds whatever he’s looking for or not when he reaches out and the screen cuts to black without him having said anything at all.)

-

How do they treat their friends?

Garvin’s still smoking, everything else has been cleaned up. He stares at the camera and shrugs.

‘Oweva I do, it betta be right.

Someone mumbles, a foot steps forward. The screen cuts to black.

-

Do they have a nemesis? How have they made enemies in the past?

Garvin’s still smoking, and there’s a bottle in his hand. He stares at the camera and laughs.

Fuck if I know, prolly by bein’ an annoyin’ piece a shit, an’ fuckin’ ev’rythin’ up.

Seconds pass. He takes a swig from the bottle in his hand, laughs. The screen cuts to black.

-

What kind of people do they get along with naturally? What unlikely people do they count as allies?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s two bottles on the floor, a third in his hand. He laughs.

An’one who can fuckin’ put up wit me. Fo’ bot’ a those.

Someone sighs out of frame. He laughs again, taking a long drink from the bottle in his hand. The screen cuts to black.

-

What was your character's background like? How have they developed personality-wise from childhood?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s five bottles on the floor. He stares at the camera, glances at someone out of frame, eyes watery, and stares at the camera again until the screen cuts to black.

-

What is the worst thing they've done to someone they loved? What about an enemy?

Garvin’s still smoking, seven bottles on the floor, an eighth in his hand, his nose bleeding again. He stares at the camera, his eyes unfocusing and slowly watering.

Leavin’.

He doesn’t say anything else. The screen cuts to black without him ever specifying.

-

What's their personal moral code?

Garvin’s still smoking, but the bottles are gone and his nose isn’t bleeding. He stares at the camera.

My wha’?

Someone mumbles out of frame, he looks over and then back at the camera.

Uh… I guess… Food an’ money come first. Does tha’ work as a… Whateva the fuck?

Someone sighs as someone else mumbles. The screen cuts to black.

-

Were they ever bullied (or have they bullied others?)

Garvin’s still smoking, but everything else is still gone. He blinks at the camera.

I never uh… Went ta school?

Someone mumbles something out of frame, and the screen cuts to black.

-

If they could travel back in time, what event would they alter?

Garvin’s still smoking, and there’s a bottle in his hand again. He stares at the camera and then shrugs.

I dunno. I don’ think I could fix much a an’thin’ fo’ an’one, ta be honest.

Someone mumbles. Garvin doesn’t look over. The screen cuts to black.

-

What would they ask a fortune-teller?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s two bottles on the floor. He blinks, and then laughs.

‘M askin’ fo’ my damn money back, fuck tha’ shit. I ain’ got nothin’ ta ask ‘em.

Someone laughs out of frame and Garvin grins, the screen cuts to black.

-

What advice would they give their younger self?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s two bottles on the floor, a third in his hand. He stares at the camera for a minute. Then he looks over at someone out of frame and stares at them. Nothing is said. The screen cuts to black.

-

What do they love to hate?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s five bottles on the floor, a sixth in his hand. He laughs.

I don’ fuckin’ know, m’self?

He laughs some more, the screen cuts to black.

-

Where do they go when they’re angry?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s six bottles on the floor, and his nose is bleeding again. He stares at the camera with unfocused eyes.

I dunno, jus’ whereva, I guess.

Someone mumbles something, Garvin looks over, eyes almost unseeing. The screen cuts to black.

-

What is their current occupation? And do they like their job?

Garvin’s still smoking, but everything else has been cleaned up. He blinks at the camera, and then shrugs.

Is aight, I guess. Get ta protect a world tha’ did fuckin’ nothin’ fo’ me but, eh, I guess tha’s fair ‘nough, right?

Someone mumbles again, and the screen cuts to black.

-

What are some of their past jobs?

Garvin’s still smoking, a bottle in his hand again. He grins.

Oh, I’ve had plenty a jobs ‘fore this shit. It’d take way too long ta list ‘em all out.

Someone sighs out of frame before mumbling something, and then the screen cuts to black.

-

Do they have a talent?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s two bottles on the floor. He stares at the camera, eyebrows furrowing. He glances at someone out of frame, then back at the camera.

I’ve only got one idea fo’ this one, but I don’ think sum people would like it.

Someone mumbles out of frame. The screen cuts to black.

-

What is their educational background? Are they more intelligent than average?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s three bottles on the floor. He stares at the camera before laughing.

Oh fuck no. I ain’ very smart at all. I maybe gots sum street smarts but tha’d be it. I ain’ ever real’ gon’ ta school, an’ways.

He laughs again, someone mumbles something. The screen cuts to black.

-

What's their ideal life that they would be happy living?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s four bottles on the floor, a fifth in his hand. He stares at the camera, blinks, stares some more. Then he shrugs.

I dunno… I guess one where ‘m not worryin’ ‘bout, y’know, food an’ money an’ shit.

His eyebrows are furrowed. He doesn’t sound all that sure. The screen cuts to black.

-

What possessions do they use daily?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s six bottles on the floor, and his nose is bleeding again. He blinks, and then grins at the camera.

Oh, tha’s easy, m’trench coat.

-

What possessions do they value?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s seven bottles on the floor, his nose is still bleeding. He stares before grinning.

Uh… M’trench coat ‘gain, I think.

There’s a pause, someone sighs, and the screen cuts to black.

-

Do they believe in the afterlife?

Garvin’s still smoking, there’s eight bottles on the floor, a ninth in his hand, and both nostrils are bleeding again. He stares at the camera before laughing.

Fuck, I hope dere ain’ one.

He continues to laugh, a foot steps forward, and the screen cuts to black.

-

What are their religious views?

Garvin’s still smoking, but everything else has been cleaned up yet again. He stares at the camera before shrugging.

Whicheva the fuck means I get ta jus’ stop afta all dis shit.

Someone sighs and mumbles out of frame, the screen cuts to black.

-

How would they like to die?

Garvin’s still smoking, a bottle in his hand again. He stares at the camera, breathes, blinks, stares. He sets the bottle down, and softly drags that hand through his hair. When he pulls that hand back in front of him, some of his hair is sitting in it. He stares at it. He looks tired, almost sick even. He blinks, looks up, and starts to laugh. The screen cuts to black.

-

What is their zodiac sign? Enneagram sign?

Garvin’s still smoking, but the bottle is gone. He stares, his eyes slightly unfocused. Someone mumbles. He blinks.

Uh… Oh. I dunno… Wha’ those are.

Someone mumbles again, he looks in the their direction before looking back at the camera.

Hm… I mean. I still dunno. Uh. Which of ‘em are best?

Someone sighs, and the screen cuts to black.

-

What are their eating habits?

Garvin’s still smoking. He blinks at the camera, and then smiles.

I’ll eat fuckin’ an’thin’, ya name it, I’ll fuckin’ eat it.

Someone mumbles something out of frame, and there’s something that almost sounds like a laugh that makes him grin, and the screen cuts to black.

-

What's their living space like?

Garvin’s still smoking. He stares at the camera, blinks, and stares some more as his eyes start to unfocus. He looks over at whoever is out of frame. A foot steps forward. The screen cuts to black.

-

Do they like to party? *tunes lute*

Garvin’s still smoking, a bottle in his hand again. He grins at the camera.

Oh, I fuckin’ love ta party. Drugs, money, fuckin’… I mean, they ‘ave everythin’, right?

Someone mumbles out of frame, and the screen cuts to black.

-

Ale or wine (or water)?

Garvin’s still smoking, two bottles on the floor, his nose back to bleeding again. He smiles, crooked, at the camera.

I’ll drink whateva’ll get me as fucked up as fuckin’ poss’ble.

Someone mumbles, Garvin glances over and grins, standing, swaying. The screen cuts to black.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 12, 2024 01:58 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Fair, lmao
-
Yayyyy! XD
Yeahh, Briar would like to do that, but when it's a bad pain day, it's bad. Ignoring it isn't even possible to think about at that point, haha
Yep! Though Bernard and Stellan may have to full on explain what the fuck OSDD is to Briar. They don't have a ton of internal abelism like Garvin, they just... don't know what any of this stuff is. Hell, they barely understand depression, much less something more complex like a personality disorder, lol
-
Ooo, I totally forgot about those! I love it! And all the information in it is great :)
Now I kinda wanna do one though, oh no, haha
-
Also, here! Very incomplete, but it's what I know for sure right now :D
-

Base Arc- Late May- end of June

The new protectors meet and get accustomed to each other and their roles/powers. Bonds are formed. Basically everyone is just getting to know each other. Maybe some chaos with people on Earth?

July Arc- All of July

The protectors go to space, and… Garvin angst happens, lots of Garvin angst :)

Exploration and Information Arc- End of July- most of August

We learn vital information about space and its planets. We briefly meet Stellan. Probably some fighting and starting suspicion of Briar.

Kidnapping Arc- End of August- start of September

Uh. Nico gets kidnapped. Trauma and confusion, yay! Aries and Briar get exiled, Akira's character switches a bit, Garvin angst, and Bernard being the best.

Exile Arc- End of August- Idk, man, a long fucking time

This marks the spot where the arcs officially split and two will often be happening at the same time but in two separate groups. So, basically, all the arcs with Briar and the new group will kinda be “sub-arcs” since they still technically happen under the Exile Arc.

Broken Home Arc (Protectors)- Start of September- ???
Nico goes quiet, Garvin angst, Bernard being awesome. Akira, Ingall, and Revan being distant.

History Repeats Arc (Misfits)- ???

Uhhh, not too much info yet, but it has to do with Briar. And it's very angsty :)
Oh, they probably lose their eye and leg at the very start of this arc

Pihu/Not All The Same Arc (Protectors)- ???

We meet Pihu, who's very important in helping Akira alter their ideas and views. Still some Nico and Garvin angst, I'm sure. Pihu will also probably be a good friend for Ingall and Revan

Misfits Arc (Misfits, obviously)- ???

Misfits finally are all together. Yay!

Battles Arc (Misfits)- ???

Uh… I don't know, Briar figures something out and then kinda maybe brings the Misfits to investigate and things go sideways… as always. Plenty of room for Aries angst here, if you want it! I'll give you more info on specifics soon too

Reunions and Warnings Arc- ???

The Misfits join/rejoin the protectors, there's a shit ton of chaos there. Briar and Akira have a conversation. Stellan and Bernard have a conversation and become the immediate parent/big brother duo that everyone needed. Briar and Akira come back and are basically like “okay, so, we know some people still hate each other, but we gotta deal with that later, right now we kinda have to save the universe-”

War Arc- ???

I don't think this one really needs an explanation. I also don't know real specifics of this yet other than most people have most of their powers at this point and there will probably be lots of angst, lol

Healing Arc- ???

Yay, we made it! Yeah, talking happens. Lots of talking. Lots of angst.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 12, 2024 02:19 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oh, for sure, bad pain days for Garvin are terrible. He always has some sort of pain going on in the background, which he ignores and pretends doesn't exist. Bad pain days though? If he manages to get out of bed at all, he's collapsing pretty quick. Like. His legs will not support him whatsoever on bad pain days.
Jeez, if personality disorders are hard, I can just imagine how difficult dissociative disorders will be for Briar to understand lol
But yeahhh- Honestly, Briar accepting they have OSDD will be a big help in Garvin accepting his own system. The internal ableism runs deep, but it immediately gets challenged when someone else is dealing with something that's at least similar.
He's totally going to need a rundown of dissociative disorders too. And just. Mental health in general. He doesn't know really what anything is. He's only heard the word depression, like, once or twice in his whole life. He has no clue what it is.
Oh, right. He also doesn't know Pamela yet. So convincing him to use mobility aids is going to be a big hassle too, more so than it will be in AFCS.
Honestly. As much as his mind is going to be reeling when it comes to Stellan, he'll have the best chance with Garvin for basically... Anything, really. Especially whenever Chips is fronting.
-
Haha, glad you liked it
You finally got to see some more Fintan related stuff too.
Damn. Now I want to do a short story. It'd be so far in the future though that I have no clue.
-
There for sure will be some chaos with the people on Earth. I know Jakob and the arena aren't going to be thrilled. I also know Ayaz, who Garvin is friends with and uh- Not dating, because Ayaz is an adult, but like. Yeah. He won't be too thrilled either. Revan's got his mom to worry about. And Katalyn. Bernard be chilling though, haha-
So much Garvin angst in July, for sure.
Oooo, are we gonna fit in the alien spaceship where Garvin references the movie alien in the Exploration/Information Arc? Also, ooo, Stellan! Yay!
And oooooooo, specifics for potential Aries angst? Yay
Love all the arcs so far- Can't wait for all of this
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 12, 2024 05:22 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Totally forgot to mention this too but uh- Revan and Garvin have their weird relationship, and while it takes quite a bit of time, Revan does eventually end it because, well, it's definitely not a good thing they have going. For either of them. Whenever that happens though, it will basically guarantee that the next time the group is on Earth, Garvin's going to be leaving and going back to Fintan.
-
Also- Before I make the Gigi's Rules forum, any NPCs I need to know?
And can I get a list of each of your characters repetitive nicknames?
I think that's all I need though
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 12, 2024 08:38 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhh, so much fun. Garvin and Briar both just fucking collapsing on bad pain days, lol
Yeah, a major struggle for quite a while. Especially when they learn there's more than one form of DID and OSDD, haha
That's good at least! They can help each other with their struggles of mental health, lmao
Well, Stellan will be more than happy to help :)
-
Yesss, and I still so much want to kill him :D
Haha, I feel that
I decided to do one of the question things for T8P Briar, there's just so many little hints I can't pass up XD
-
Yeah, that makes sense. If Akira and Briar ever meet Fintan though, he's simply going to die. Like, especially if it's Briar, they're going to fully disregard any attempt from Garvin to stop it. They'll already do things others won't just because the eventual outcome is better, and after exile this habbit becomes even more prominent. They also don't give a fuck if it ruins their relationship with Garvin (at least for the moment) because, well, they already lost everyone but Aries once before, though it'll still be upsetting, it's not nearly as bad.
-
Let's see, for NPCs, Zakai and Vida's mother, Komala Durand is probably the main one
Maybe Kareem and Evin Armstrong for Letif, and H is probably mentioned, but I don't know they'll ever actually show up
Probably no one for Briar
And then maybe Everett, Leon, and Kumi for Akira
-
For nicknames,
Zakai: Z or Pandion (after the blind character in greek mythology)
Vida: Blaze (is there a Blaze already, I can't remember, lol) or Valkyrie
Briar: Thistle or Rose/Rosie
Letif: Tuft or Aristaeus
Akira: Ira or Kiki
Though, of course, you're welcome to have your characters give them more, I struggle with nicknames sometimes XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 12, 2024 09:13 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Garvin and Briar being the best pain buds ever, get these two mobility aids, oh my stars
The two get sit down by Bernard and Stellan for a course on mental health and the whole time it's basically Bernard and Stellan having to re-explain things, re-address Garvin's insane amounts of internalized ableism, and just overall realizing just how much there is to cover because the two know absolutely nothing.
-
Hmmmm
I could probably write one for AFCS instead...
Oooo, yay, very excited haha
-
Well- Make sure Garvin isn't there to see that happen, or ever finds out it happens. Last thing we want is a certain River Pactolus program to get triggered...
Like, the relationship with Briar wouldn't just be ruined. That program I keep mentioning as the worst thing ever would get triggered. And if Garvin is anywhere within earshot or sees it happening, that River Pactolus program will get triggered for sure.
Because, here's the thing. If Briar moves to kill Fintan, and there's any time in between, Garvin's attempt to stop Briar from killing Fintan will be holding a gun to his own head and threatening to kill himself. And he would pull that trigger if Briar kills Fintan. There'd be no hesitation.
I haven't discussed River Pactolus much at all. But just remember that in the myth of Midas and the Golden Touch, River Pactolus is the river that Midas has to wash his hands in to get rid of the golden touch. And remember, more than even that, that programs tend to follow scripts that have important little changes in them that benefit that abusers and only the abusers.
Though- HC-DID systems are like that in general. They're systems that weren't made to help the victim survive but instead systems that benefit the abusers.
-
Oooo, alright, nice NPCs, let me know their powers when you have them- For the ones I don't already know, at least. So... Everyone but Akira's, probably.
-
Love those nicknames but I meant the repetitive ones.
Like Pepe, Koko, Lulu, Gigi-
Those.
The rest can be figured out as we go lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 12, 2024 10:12 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Seriously XD
Yeahh, the struggle to explain everything is gonna be so real, lol
-
I'm happy with whatever you decide to write :)
-
Fair-
I mean, in Briar's mind, the bestcase scenario is Garvin being away anyway, because that just makes things easier. And they'd for sure stop the second Garvin threatened suicide, though that would 100% make them want to get rid of Fintan even more-
-
I haven't decided a power for Komala yet (I actually don't even remember if I've decided powers for the twins yet either), but here's everyone elses!
Kareem: Builders Eye- With this, Kareem can see what materials would work best together and can think out blueprints in his head. He can also build things faster than most people are capable of.
Evin: Protection's Blessing- He can choose to give people his blessing, which basically places a thin layer of protection over them. This means they are less prone to physical injury, though it can be broken through over time.
And I'll give you Komala's when I figure it out :)
-
Oh, right, that makes sense, sorry, lmao
Akira would be Kiki
Zakai would be Zeze
Vida would be Vivi
Briar would be Riri
Letif would be Lele
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 12, 2024 10:34 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
The two chilling with their canes, and on better days, they do little fake sword fights with them because they're both dumbasses XD
I just know that as soon as the group is together and Bernard has that chat with Stellan, he's so going to be trying to get all the information like- How's their dissociation? Depression? Any episodes? Any new stuff he needs to know about? He literally just trying to get all the information about his lil sibling.
-
Haha, we'll see what happens then- The main issue with the one I really wanna write is that it is totally not something I can't post on wolfplaygame. Uh.
There's other ones I wanna write too that I probably could though. The formatting would probably have to change a little depending on if it's AFCS or T8P 2.0
And if it's T8P 2.0 then it'd be after the whole going back to Fintan thing gets resolved.
-
Haha, yeahhhh- So, the group has to get Garvin away first before anything can actually be done to Fintan. And. Unfortunately. Good luck. Garvin will ge fighting tooth and nail to stay with Fintan at that point.
Stellan honestly has the best chance at getting Garvin to come back. But even that's a gamble.
-
Oooo, love those powers, and alright, sounds good-
-
Fun, fun-
So I just need to figure out a new repetitive nickname for Garvin.
Curse his name not being easy to figure out repetitive nicknames for... I literally have no ideas. Technically Gaga but I can only think of Lady Gaga whenever I see that and I absolutely could not handle that being his repetitive nickname whatsoever. Even more so because of it being pretty similar to Gigi lmaoooo
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 13, 2024 12:13 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Have some more incorrect quotes, mostly Garvin with Aries or Bernard or Revan. Akira gets mentioned, like, once.
--

Aries; “What are you doing?”

Garvin; “Helping Akira look for their box of cornflakes that I ate an hour ago.”

-

Bernard, in a meeting; “My policy is if you see something, say something.”

Garvin; “I saw a squirrel in a tree today!”

Bernard, with the tone of someone who is used to Garvin; “Outstanding.”

Bernard; “This is what I’m talking about people.”

-

Bernard, talking to Garvin on the phone; “Did you preheat the oven like I told you to?”

Garvin; “You bet!”

Bernard; “At what temperature?”

Garvin; “535.”

Bernard; “That’s the clock.”

Garvin;

Bernard;

Garvin; “536.”

-

Revan; “You know, I’m starting to regret showing you how that blender works.”

Garvin, drinking toast; “Why do you say that?”

-

Garvin; “My anxiety may be chronic but this ass is iconic.”

-

Garvin; “Dear friends, your Christmas gift this year… is me. That’s right, another year of friendship. Your membership has been renewed.”

-

Garvin; “I can explain.”

Bernard; “Can you?”

Garvin; “If you give me thirty seconds to think of a lie.”

-

Bernard; “Garvin, you’ve ingested a dangerous amount of alcohol.”

Garvin; “The only dangerous amount is none!”

-

Aries; “This is a mistake.”

Garvin, enthusiastically; “A mistake we’re going to laugh about one day!”

Aries; “But not today.”

Garvin, still enthusiastic; “Oh, no. Today’s going to be a mess.”

-

Garvin; “Change is inedible.”

Bernard; “Don’t you mean inevitable?”

Garvin, spitting out coins; “No, I did not.”

-

Garvin; “You think I really give a fuck? I can’t even read.”

-

Garvin; “With great power comes the great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.”

-

*Aries and Garvin skipping stones on a lake.*

Aries; “It’s such a beautiful evening.”

Garvin, whispering; “Take that you fucking lake.”

-

Revan; “I know you’re deflecting by making jokes about how hot you are.”

Garvin; “It’s not a joke.”

Garvin; *sniffles.*

Garvin; “I’m a legit snack.”

Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 13, 2024 12:54 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yessss, I love that so much XD
Aw, I literally lover Bernard so much-
Stellan will tell him everything he knows, and will also probably be like "Okay, also, if you're ever trying to talk to Briar during any kind of episode... Maybe don't. Just get Aries. Aries is the best solution until Briar's aware enough to communicate accurately again, before that they'll literally only ask for Aries. And if Aries doesn't show up, we're going to have an even bigger problem."
-
Ah, I see. I totally get that. Definitely okay with anything though! Haha
-
Well, Stellan will try, we'll see, lmao
-
Lolll
Oh nooo, I feel that struggle XD
-
I love all the quotes! They're all amazing and funny, lmao

Edited at August 13, 2024 12:54 PM by Lost Memories

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    562    563    564    565    566   ..   606