Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Saint
07:07:59 
of course my baby training no cp team finds an eve...
 starrywing
07:03:41 Novo/Starry
i miss the rage.
 Cortex
07:02:51 Tex,Core,Shade,They
good morning chat
 Anakin
06:59:21 Sith Happens
-WP Click-

First an SV chim, and now this?? Wow!
 Salem
06:57:29 Rumi
-WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:55:30 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
really hoping DS doesn't snatch her this time around e.e
 kycantina
06:54:01 ky
Someone put something in chat when DS hits
 Ecifircas
06:46:01 
361 is my current record. :p
 icemoons
06:42:48 slushy,ice,moon,
I have 108 paws
 purdy
06:39:06 
eek!! 78 paws!
 Ecifircas
06:35:39 
BJake, awh. It's so cute. I love it. :")
 icemoons
06:35:31 slushy,ice,moon,
oh shit... it's Monday... I have like 2 wolves at risk...
 icemoons
06:33:51 slushy,ice,moon,
why hello my friends
 starrywing
06:27:47 Novo/Starry
cat

Bobcat
06:27:28 (She) Cat {no bob}
Starry

Nice!
 starrywing
06:26:31 Novo/Starry
cat

what do you think about my art? :)
 Bobcat
06:25:52 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Thorn and Nostalgia House of pack Liminal Space chase Bree through the field together.

Good wolves
 starrywing
06:20:51 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
 starrywing
06:20:12 Novo/Starry
bjake

cute
 BJake
06:19:38 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Ey? New art piece

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : 0
Bengal Tiger : +2
Mamba : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Flood  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    502    503    504    505    506   ..   606 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionApril 2, 2024 06:31 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Something I think I need to explain is this-
Garvin's time during the sketchy gang/mafia is such a complicated matter not just because of his skewed standards and how much he remembers (or, really, doesn't remember)
But also because throughout that time he's going between extreme highs and extreme lows regularly. For, as far as he can understand, no reason. Or, at least, the lows seem to be for no reason to him.
I mean, the sketchy gang/mafia is amazing and terrible. Like, they gave him a phone (a burner phone so that they could reach him if need be, more so Fintan than anyone else, but still, to him? It doesn't matter because it's still a phone)
And sometimes they'd let him stay with them, usually Fintan or Panu, and Panu got him fast food once (the day they met, nonetheless! Can you imagine??)
And Fintan's taken him to fancy places before (ooooh boy) and yeah, okay, he usually feels terrible the next day or so after but it doesn't make sense to him so he isn't about to take it seriously, besides! It's always awesome in the moment (ooooh boyyy)
And! And! He and Fintan are absolutely making bank! And Yari too, for a good little bit before his death.
There's probably more but pretty sure I've explained enough for things to make a good bit of sense.
Fun little thing to take into consideration-
The July that would mark 16, if he actually knew how old he was, is also the first one that contains an OD that could also be viewed as a suicide attempt, like totally on purpose and whatnot (because it is)
Anyways, enjoy all of that information and do with it as you will.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionApril 2, 2024 07:54 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Vigge's done so far-
And he'll be the longest out of the first three sheets. Since I've actually used him before and whatnot lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionApril 3, 2024 01:12 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
The heights are actually very helpful, I usually have to go look them up every time, lmao. Thanks!
And all the information is great! Sad, for sure, but great!
And Vigge looks awesome!
-
As for Alecia being a bitch...
Well, I'll just say this. In my original timeline, Alecia is literally a villain. Like, she gets to the point where even Atlas leaves her for his own safety, and because he doesn't agree with what she's doing.
This version of Alecia is obviously not nearly as bad, I wouldn't consider her a villain here, but, well, she's not great either, she'll definitely end up pushing some limits.
However, she can definitely be helped here too, that's actually the reason why I put the twins in the Harper household, so Alecia would actually have a decent support system of sorts. And, you know, when she eventually decides she doesn't have to fight everyone who comes near her and her brother, I'm sure friends and partners will also be a great support system :)
All that to say, Alecia is gonna be somewhat of a problem for a while, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionApril 3, 2024 01:17 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Glad the heights are helpful haha-
And glad you like the information. Garvin is such a fun little (tall, way too tall, by stars what have genetics done) guy
Glad you like Vigge!
Helge and Lysander should both be done relatively soon too lol
-
Oooo
Love that information!
Helge will probably end up being kind of helpful actually then.
She's sort of an anti-hero if I'm being honest, so she'll probably get along well enough with Alecia to at least help her get to the point of support being good haha-
Whispers Cost | DiscussionApril 3, 2024 01:24 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
oop double post

Edited at April 3, 2024 01:25 PM by Overthink101
Whispers Cost | DiscussionApril 3, 2024 07:48 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
We love Garvin :)
-
Ooo, nice, nice. Violet will probably still get headaches then, but maybe fewer XD
-
Also, here, take some nekas as promised!
All single picture credit goes to lof@[email protected]
All duo credit goes to [email protected]
-
First some angst for the twins! They were about 12 at this time.
Alecia: "I don't understand, Atlas! I did this for us! I did this for you!"
Atlas: "No, Ale, you did this for you."
-
And now the little group that rescued Letif! Also known as Sanctuary! :)
-
First off, we have Evin "Guardian" Armstrong, currently 30. This man, along with his husband, Kareem, actually started the group. Basically, the two have bad experience with either being out on the streets or bad households and made it their personal mission to take any kid who needed it under their protection, at least as long as they could. Evin's great. He's kind and gentle, but I think the best way to describe him is through a quote. "Whoever decided to put their hands on my kids, please come outside so I can peacefully break your legs!" Yeah, he's a little protective. And we love him for that. He's also the one who actually found Letif and got him to safty, we love him.
-
Letif (13) and Evin (27). Absolutely one of the sweetest father-son duos. Evin's super supportive and protective of Letif and has made it very clear that, even though Letif may not be able to live with him, he's still a part of the family and is always welcome.
-
Kareem "Impy" Bes Armstrong, currently 29. Evin's mildy (extremely) chaotic husband. Kareem is the heart of Sanctuary. While Evin is the protective, mildly strict one, Kareem's the laid-back one who loves to joke around and make everyone smile. He deals with conflicts really well and knows how to make everyone happy, and he always does his best to encourage self-care. He's really amazing with emotions while still remaining light-hearted and playful to avoid seeming scary or overwhelming.
-
Letif (13) and Kareem (26). These two are great when they're around each other. Letif never feels pressured to be perfect around Kareem, and Kareem's an amazing support system for him. Oh, and Kareem's also the only one who's successfully gotten Letif to eat without worrying too much about his calorie intake, how about that? :)
-
Joyce "Rosie" Lilo Saoul, currently 18. Letif's bestie and also fashion inspiration. When Letif first met the group, him and Joyce clicked pretty quickly, she was the one who really helped Letif settle into his newly transitioned body and encouraged him to pursue his interest in fashion. She's also a very energetic person to balance out Letif's more static personality and she pushed him to step out of his comfort zone a little. She's a great person for Letif to have in his life really, and, come on, doesn't every gay king need a lesbian queen?
-
Letif (13) and Joyce (15). Love them!
-
Ella "Dove" Ash Soha, currently 16. Ella's kind of the angle of Sanctuary. She's shy and quiet, but very kind, helpful, gentle, and caring. You can't really not love Ella. If you do, you're simply a bad person.
-
Letif (13) and Ella (13). These two bonded over their love for drawing and they still exchange artwork and concepts whenever they see each other.
-
Volen "Starlit" Tilin Armstrong, currently 17. Volen was the first kid that actually joined Evin and Kareem, and he pretty quickly adopted their last name. Volen's a pretty quiet and mellow guy, he doesn't share much about himself, but he also shares his adopted parents vision of making the world a better place by helping one kid at a time. He a genuine and helpful person, and him and Letif get along extremely well.
-
Letif (13) and Volen (14). I'd say Volen is the person that Letif is the closest to in Sanctuary, other than Joyce. They really are great friends.
-
Anddd, that's all for now! :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionApril 3, 2024 07:56 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Awwww, I love all of them.
So much.
They're adorable and great.
And now I cannot stop thinking of what would happen if Letif brought Garvin along to meet them one day. It'd probably be terrible and amazing.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionApril 3, 2024 08:09 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Garvin?
Meeting a group of entirely wholesome and genuinely supportive people (even though they all have such tragic backstories)?
Meeting a group that would definitely take him in too because anyone who's family to Letif is family to them too?
Yes.
Please yes.
I need this.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionApril 3, 2024 08:26 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Garvin would so not trust them.
And it's actually likely he just flat out wouldn't like them either.
At least at first.
I mean, come on-
A wholesome tragic group of people taking him in?
Uh. Nah. That sounds too much like the pirates. And he is not replacing them. Even if the group is completely different, the foundation seems too similar to him.
Just like how he is totally put into Orchestra, he's going to hate it because he is not learning anything music related from someone other than Navis. Nope. No way. How dare they try and replace Nav.
Everything mentioned would eventually grow on him. But... Yeah.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionApril 3, 2024 09:29 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Helge and Lysander are done!
So now the pictures for appearances are there too lol

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    502    503    504    505    506   ..   606 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us