starmutt
01:00:03 marsh | they/it
horse gamer
 Lambda Mount
12:56:54 
Alright, I am used to HEE where an accountant resets on the 1st of the month
 Voxtexy
12:56:13 Vox, Corey
If you hire the secretary bird, it lasts for 30 days. So I would assume it doesn't reset/you lose the services on the first.
 Nez.ity
12:48:20 
Time to finish this reply so I can publish the thread :D
 Lambda Mount
12:48:10 
if i hire the secretary bird now, it won't reset on october 1?
 \\ Akari Ahava //
12:47:44 
Thank you Vox!
 Voxtexy
12:47:05 Vox, Corey
WoW:
-Click-

Wolves of Warfare. If you click on the arrow on the news page, it's the previous little news update
 \\ Akari Ahava //
12:45:48 
I cant find anything in the help section but what is WoW??
 Voxtexy
12:43:03 Vox, Corey
I usually do that whenever I get Charon's Blessing, that way I don't waste mush/apples trying to get to round 5 just so I can use the item to get a free sniff from round 5 lol
 Voxtexy
12:42:05 Vox, Corey
Wolf Party will save whatever level you're on too, so you can leave that page to do other things/sort your mush n' stuff and it'll be at whatever level you left off on whenever you load wolf party again
 YourPrincess
12:41:57 Princess
oooh nice hack thanks Vox
 Lambda Mount
12:41:51 
oh damn, vox! that's smart!!
 Kingwolf
12:41:35 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Theo x Malia)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Ermine : -2
Caiman : +2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   15 

Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at war|||DiscussionApril 25, 2022 10:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alice full-on has named all her gear to be honest. But I also think her family has that weird deep passion for anything they work on/Do. She'd name hers after what she'd want to name her kids later on honestly.
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at war|||DiscussionApril 25, 2022 10:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
... This wasn't one of those, breath through your nose LOLs, I actually laughed at that. Thanks.
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at war|||DiscussionApril 25, 2022 10:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"This is my gun, Eleanor she is the light of my life and I won't be able to live without her by my side."

Just telling her kids about how they were named after her gear really makes me smile as I can just think Nick has to tell her to stop it before she goes to into too much detail and scares her children
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at war|||DiscussionApril 25, 2022 10:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oh yes.
Wouldn't dare wish to make the children believe their mother prefers a weapon over them now, huh?
~
God, I just realized writing Virgil is going to kind of suck for a while. I was hoping to make a super serious morally grey character, but now I kind of just want to toss that idea on its head and make him just super naive about life inside the Kingdom.
~
Then again, an angry War Hawk makes drama happen... Know what! This is why we have character arcs...

Edited at April 25, 2022 10:29 PM by King of Winter~
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at war|||DiscussionApril 25, 2022 10:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Honestly, I don't think she would compare her weapons to her kids but more of a wish to have kids and have the inspiration of "One day I will have kids." As he reflects on her Weapons of choice.

Could make him, great at combat, but then like his social life is really sucky and he comes across as rude when he is trying to flatter people or even befriend them. But while in combat his brain is super Morally grey
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at war|||DiscussionApril 25, 2022 10:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I originally planned for something rather wild in all honesty. He clearly wouldn't agree with the whole A-Plot of the RP, the whole Lycan - Vampire Romeo and Juliet shtick... So what's he do? Sparks even more violence of course! He would be the Tybalt of the story I suppose...
He would reason allowing the violence to continue on through some type of Old History he has knowledge of... Also some personal stuff, like justifying his existence.
Character stuff. Blah Blah Blah.
Violence breeds violence.
Monologue about higher causes.
Probably a battle or two.
Maybe even attempted a coup against the crown if they agreed to the Vampire Lycan peace.
Would have died at some point.
Definitely seems more antagonistic.
~
Writing bad guys is fun, when you actually have the chops for writing bad guys.
~
Anyhow... I think planning like that would definitely cause some writers block as I try to force my plan into motion around other people's ideas. Simple ideas are better in the long run.
I will think on it. Thanks for the ideas.

Edited at April 25, 2022 10:46 PM by King of Winter~
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at war|||DiscussionApril 25, 2022 10:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I have to many ideas to be honest, I would have made up a full town of people by now if it wasn't for the four limit

But just think of him panicking when anyone tries to talk with him as he signed up just to be a fighter not be around people and communicate is funny to me, which can also play onto him being in the front like and just screaming into combat-ready to just crush them all with out needing to be told
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at war|||DiscussionApril 25, 2022 10:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lol.
It isn't that he fears people, he just doesn't understand them. For instance, metaphorical phrases make no sense to him...
For example:
"Let's talk about the elephant in the room".
Virgil would look around with a confused expression, "... I see no pachyderms?".
~
Sarcasm, jokes, metaphors, certain emotions, certain philosophical topics, lots of newer technologies, and a slew of other things just make no sense to him...
Oh! He is like Drax from Guardians of the Galaxy! :D

Edited at April 25, 2022 11:00 PM by King of Winter~
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at war|||DiscussionApril 25, 2022 11:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Perfect just make him like Drax, honestly Drax as a fun one to watch, I really couldn't pick my fav from them all though

also, would Virgil look up to Alice in any way for being more worn into war? Or would he just not care?
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at war|||DiscussionApril 25, 2022 11:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
... I mean, if they've both been Warriors for a few years they should know each other to some degree.
If that's the case, he would definitely respect her for her skills as a Warrior to some degree, and seeing as she is his superior due to seniority he has to respect her regardless.
Work Acquaintance?
Respected Colleague?
Not sure if he'd call her a friend... Virgil isn't sure how those work.
"Is it like... A legal document? Social Contract?".

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   15 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us