Chatbox
 technoblade
11:29:32 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet!

Did you get to upload your wyrm yet?
 Zeraphia
11:28:59 Vah the Ancient One
Emmet

Hmm, maybe catch up on sleep. The stories will probably still be there in the morning.
 Lazy Kingdom
11:28:29 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
He's somehow still kicking t-t
 Continental Wolves
11:28:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mm should I catch up on sleep or jump down the wattpad rabbit hole and read for a few hours?
 Silver Dawn
11:25:09 
Demon

Hello.
 Demon Souls
11:22:32 Demon/Death
Apo
You can always buy the apples with real life money or see if anyone is selling premium upgrades however I know that feature is a lot more uncommon here than it is on the sister sites
 Apothecary
11:02:15 Medicinally Autistic
I need premium again, only 5 days but I don't want to spend my mushrooms on apples
 Salom_
10:55:37 Sal, Salmon
Bye Luna! Thanks for doing pvp with me!
 technoblade
10:55:22 Lil Techy | Techno
Silver

I can track my phone from my laptop
 Luna🌕
10:55:13 Silver (She/her)
Ok, going to poof now! Have a great day chat!
 Luna🌕
10:54:09 Silver (She/her)
Techno
If they forget I will break into thier house and steal it for you
 technoblade
10:53:18 Lil Techy | Techno
Thanks guys, has been an eventful 2 hours
 Salom_
10:53:10 Sal, Salmon
Techno
Ugh that sounds like a whole ordeal, I'm sorry
 Luna🌕
10:52:54 Silver (She/her)
Ok time to haunt sales be right back (the DH is up for battle by the way)
 Salom_
10:51:59 Sal, Salmon
Luna
Uh oh lol. Yeah you're a bit short. Maybe if you sold Phoenix's current wings, you could get new ones?
 Nevermore.
10:51:56 Never/Nev
Technition

Well, hope you get it back and they pull their weight!
 Zeraphia
10:51:37 Vah the Ancient One
Techno

Oh my stars that sounds absolutely awful.
 Transcendence
10:51:28 free palestine
Oh to be able to sell what I want to here securely and consistently for over 1k mush Im not at that level yet I suppose 🤣😭
 Luna🌕
10:51:15 Silver (She/her)
Techno
Oh no! I hope you get it back!
 Forest Dwelling
10:50:42 Floor
@Zeraphia

Neat! Thank you!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Death Adder : +1
Wolverine : +3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    488    489    490    491    492   ..   607 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 07:18 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Same here. And, honestly, most of my characters are either parentless or ran away from home, so it shouldn't be too hard for me to find ones that fit that bill XD
And that sounds great to me!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 07:21 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha- Relatable.
Though a lot of mine also just have bad homelife, like Revan.
-
Alright- So we each have six kids...
Do we want to do parents too or just have them NPCs? Or a bit of both?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 07:37 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, that too, lmao
-
Ehhh, I mean, I don't particularly want to play a parent, but if you've got an idea, I say go for it!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 07:40 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Very fair lol
I don't bave any particular ideas for parents, so NPCs it is!
Any suggestions/ideas?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 07:43 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Storm Shelter

Haila Grainne, age 9

Cheyanne Grainne, age 17

Koler Fargeau, age 17

Hayat "H" Nevan, age 18

Viar Dodd, age 20

Important Note; I'll likely end up posting Koler's version of this in the future. Actually, I 100% will, because, right before this, H and Koler had a major argument, and, the next morning, Koler found H's note confirming that they had left. So, my guy's going through a shit ton of stuff right now, lmao. Also, Koler, H, and Cheyanne were all pretty close to their birthdays at this point, so Koler and Cheyanne were almost 18 and H was almost 19. Not terribly important, but I thought I should mention it.

Enjoy!

*TW for physical and verbal abuse, victim blaming, usage of derogatory language, Viar, hinted character death, arguing, ummm, a sad child(?), and general angst*

---

Haila sat in bed, glaring at her door stubbornly. She wasn't tired. She'd tried everything that Koler and her mama had told her. Counted sheep, sang herself lullabies, thought up stories, and even read one of the little picturebooks Ko had gifted her for her birthday! And it was all useless!

Instead of drifting off, Haila had only managed to run her eyes along the cracks in the pink paint of her bedroom walls. And now, she was so frustrated that she forgot to be tired at all, instead opting to grab her empty glass from her nightstand and creep out of her room.

She shivered slightly when her bare feet touched the ground, hugging her arms to her chest for a moment before making her way to the door and pushing it open cautiously.

Mama wouldn't be upset at her for being up late. Mama never got mad at her, but Koler might be. And Haila really didn't want to deal with Ko's disappointed face right now.

So she moved slowly, ducking in and out of the shadows, smiling sheepishly at one of the Watchers wandering the hall caught her eye and raised a curious eyebrow. He didn't say anything though, just dipped his head and moved along.

Letting out a breath, Haila continued on, heading toward the shared main kitchen space of the higher-authority building when the sound of raised voices caught her attention. This wouldn't usually warrant a response from her, people around here shouted all the time, but this time, Haila recognized the voices.

Hesitantly, the young girl rerouted, walking toward the source of the noise as she recognized Viar's office. She paused outside and peered through the small crack in the door, eyes swiftly locating her mother, who was standing on the opposite side of a desk from Viar, hands clenched at her sides. The leader across from her was leaning with his palms against the desk, eyes narrowed at Haila's mother as he shouted.

"How fucking dare you even suggest leaving me! After all I've done for you?! After everything I've given you?! You and your pretty little face would still be on the fucking streets if it weren't for me! Hell, you'd probably be dead by now! I gave you everything you have! Me! I gave you a home, I gave you a purpose! You are nobody without me!"

Haila felt her eyes widen, hand tightening its grip around her glass as her mother drew in a breath, unwavering despite Viar's yelling.

Which didn't make sense. Viar shouldn't be yelling at Haila's mom in the first place! They were good friends, she had told Haila they were good friends! She said that, without Viar, they wouldn't have anything to fall back on. Viar was great! He was perfect! Kind and generous and caring. Mama told her that!

"This is about more than just us now, Viar! I don't want a child, my child, growing up in this place! It's not fair! Not to her! I'm sorry, but I can't stay, not like this."

Viar slammed a hand against the desk and began moving around it, eyes glowing. "How dare you?!" Haila flinched back, covering her mouth with one hand and still grasping her glass with the other. Viar looked angry. Why was he so angry?! "After you betrayed me! I gave you so many chances. So many, Cheyanne! You only had two jobs. Two! Look pretty and be mine. That's it. That's all you had to do. And you failed. You cheated on me, you gave birth to a child that was supposed to be mine, and then proceeded to tell me that, no, rather than just stay faithful, you ran off and fucked some other guy like the vile whore you are!" His hand wrapped around her mother's wrist and Haila barely suppressed a cry as her mother stumbled backward, eyes wide. "And despite all of that, I let you live! I let you stay here, with me, taking shelter under my roof, under my protection. And now you want to leave?!" He laughed, anger seeping from his everything. And it didn't make sense. What was happening? What was the problem? What was Haila missing? Why did Mama want to leave? "Well, too bad! You're not leaving me! Not ever! You belong to me, Cheyanne! You're mine! And if you won't stay here on your own, I have ways to guarantee that you'll never, ever move again! How's that sound, you little slut? You wanna apologize, or should we play a fun little game of mine, hm?"

Viar's voice fell soft and Cheyanne cringed back, letting out a whispered response that Haila couldn't hear. Which was even more confusing because Mama never looked like that. She never sounded like that, she was always composed and happy. And she loved Viar's games! She said so!

So what was the problem? None of it was making sense, except that Viar was looking really scary right now.

And then a hand fell on her shoulder and she gasped, her glass slipping only to be caught by a glowing blue hand that could only be the work of one person she knew. Relaxing only slightly, Haila glanced up to find gentle brown eyes watching her. Koler put a finger to his lips and guided her away from Viar's office before smiling faintly.

"Hey, kiddo. What the hell are you doing up at this time of night? You should have been in bed hours ago."

Koler's voice was gentle but firm, as usual, and Haila grimaced, looking down. "Sorry, Ko. I- I just... I couldn't sleep, and- and then... and I went to get some water when I- I heard Mama and Viar." She sniffled softly, fighting against the tears that pricked in her eyes. "W-why are they yelling? Why is Viar so angry?!"

Koler sucked in a breath and knelt in front of her, reaching up to brush a strand of dark hair from her cheek. "That's nothing to worry about, sweetheart. Adults argue sometimes, there's nothing to fear."

"But- But-"

"Haila, I promise you, everything will be alright. Okay? Look at me."

She did. And Koler looked... So tired. Bags hung heavy under his eyes, his blue hair was unkept, and his skin seemed pale and sunken. But he also looked sincere, and, despite his obvious state, he was still smiling. Still gentle and kind.

"Promise?" Her voice came out as more of a whisper than anything, but Koler didn't hesitate to nod, reaching out to place a hand over her heart.

"I promise."

Haila sniffed and forced a pained smile, reaching out her own hand to place it over Koler's heart before shifting to wrap her arms around his neck.

"Okay."

Koler returned the hug immediately and soon lifted her from the ground, carrying her toward the kitchen where he refilled her glass. "Alright, kiddo, let's get you to bed. You have to be tired."

Haila nodded slightly against his neck and, even once they were in her room, refused to let go.

"Ko," She whispered, eyes still stinging. "I'm scared... can you stay? Please?"

Koler sighed, sat the glass on her nightstand, and perched on the edge of her bed. "Alright. But just for tonight, okay? And you have to promise you'll actually go to sleep now."

Haila nodded eagerly and pulled away, finally climbing back into bed and burrowing under the blankets. "Thanks, Ko. I love you."

Koler's tired eyes softened. "Yeah. I love you too, kid."

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 07:45 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Alright!
Umm, not currently. I do think there should be a good mix of good and bad ones though. Otherwise, not right now. I'll let you know if I think of anything! :D

Overthink101 said:
Very fair lol
I don't bave any particular ideas for parents, so NPCs it is!
Any suggestions/ideas?

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 07:48 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I love the short story it was absolutely amazing
-
I do agree that there should be a mix of good and bad ones
Which ones should be good and which should be bad? How many should there be anyways?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 11:45 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Kind of feel like the household of two want to be (a) good caretaker(s) but are new to fostering and thus are still learning the ropes, the household of four should be (a) bad 'caretaker(s)', and the household of six should be (an) awesome pro(s)
Not sure though
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 19, 2024 08:19 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo, I like that idea. I think that would work great!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 19, 2024 08:25 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, sounds good then!
I'm working on making the NPCs
Feel like the household of two should be a couple, the household of four should be a couple, and the household of six should be this one person that's just amazing.
-
Also!
The mind games prompt so far has the first scene done and the ending done. I still have two more scenes to do.
-
Also also!
I was making a list of my parentless children or children that could work for the newest RP idea and in order to keel track of them all, I put down like a little description for the character in a nutshell thing and uh-- I can't stop laughing at how I've decided to put them down as XD

Garvin - the most orphan of orphans (he/him)

Aries - oh, less trauma this time around (he/him)

Vigge - sour child (he/him)

Keijo - sweetest but incredibly awkward lil thing (he/him)

Lysander - music-inclined dumb child (he/they)

Bernard - best big brother figure ever (he/him)

Gorōta - anxiety central (he/him)

Amittai - jealous but wholesome fool (he/they)

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    488    489    490    491    492   ..   607 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us