Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Apothecary
11:02:15 Medicinally Autistic
I need premium again, only 5 days but I don't want to spend my mushrooms on apples
 Salom_
10:55:37 Sal, Salmon
Bye Luna! Thanks for doing pvp with me!
 technoblade
10:55:22 Lil Techy | Techno
Silver

I can track my phone from my laptop
 Luna🌕
10:55:13 Silver (She/her)
Ok, going to poof now! Have a great day chat!
 Luna🌕
10:54:09 Silver (She/her)
Techno
If they forget I will break into thier house and steal it for you
 technoblade
10:53:18 Lil Techy | Techno
Thanks guys, has been an eventful 2 hours
 Salom_
10:53:10 Sal, Salmon
Techno
Ugh that sounds like a whole ordeal, I'm sorry
 Luna🌕
10:52:54 Silver (She/her)
Ok time to haunt sales be right back (the DH is up for battle by the way)
 Salom_
10:51:59 Sal, Salmon
Luna
Uh oh lol. Yeah you're a bit short. Maybe if you sold Phoenix's current wings, you could get new ones?
 Nevermore.
10:51:56 Never/Nev
Technition

Well, hope you get it back and they pull their weight!
 Zeraphia
10:51:37 Vah the Ancient One
Techno

Oh my stars that sounds absolutely awful.
 Transcendence
10:51:28 free palestine
Oh to be able to sell what I want to here securely and consistently for over 1k mush Im not at that level yet I suppose 🤣😭
 Luna🌕
10:51:15 Silver (She/her)
Techno
Oh no! I hope you get it back!
 Forest Dwelling
10:50:42 Floor
@Zeraphia

Neat! Thank you!
 Luna🌕
10:50:30 Silver (She/her)
Sal
Of im at 0 apples and 1,200 mush 0_0 but I usually go all out o buy gear, which may be why I am broke
 technoblade
10:50:22 Lil Techy | Techno
Yeah just dealt with my phone being taken and the people calling my house after I locked it with a message to call my house number.

So hopefully they'll come through and drop it off at my work
 Transcendence
10:50:06 free palestine
Pretty sure*
 Transcendence
10:49:54 free palestine
Im orwtty sure you can link your toyhouse. I link mine TH in the character bio section because I will never user that bio 🤣
 Salom_
10:49:40 Sal, Salmon
Luna
Phoenix wings are 7 apples, but the sunset ones are only 3!
 Nevermore.
10:49:33 Never/Nev
Technition

I hope everything is alright..

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Death Adder : +1
Wolverine : +3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    487    488    489    490    491   ..   607 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 05:57 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhhh, that adds up. Once again, poor Garvin :')
I feel that, I think the ending is often the easiest part for me, weirdly, lmao
-
Oooo, that sounds like great fun! :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 06:02 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Usually for me the ending is the last thing done. Given how I usually write most of my stuff in one sitting or over the course of one day.
There's so many scenes I can do though for Mind Games and it is totally going to be a long one and I just randomly had like, the entire ending planned out so I wrote that first. No clue how many scenes I should do. At least two.
It's taking place in the almost two years that happened before the main story.
-
It does! :D
And ooo-
Oh no-
My brain has concocted even more-
There's two foster homes on the same street. The parents know each other. Chaos ensues for sure
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 06:09 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
That's fair. My brain is weird because I go from hyper-fixated to 0 motivation so fucking fast. If we're being technical, then I do have an overarching plot idea first, usually followed by where I want the endpoint (or near-endpoint) to be, and then the beginning (occasionally vice versa), and the middle is always the hard part. It doesn't help that I go back and rewrite a shit ton of times, specifically the beginning. RP stuff is easier for me though, because I can just develop as I go while also tying in any story ideas that just happen to pop up along the way. :)
Well, it sounds like it's gonna be awesome!
-
Ooo, yesss, I love the chaos that would definitely follow, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 06:14 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That makes sense- I tend to just not write anything until I have everything figured out in my mind for how I want it to go and then I write it all out. As much as possible in one sitting. Because I don't want to forget anything lol
Hopefully it is, I just have to figure out how many scenes I want. Or how many scenes I need to truly show what all is going on
-
There would be so much chaos.
I mean, honestly- There could be more than just two foster families. Especially since foster parents and all have different limits for themselves and everything and ughhh- So much to plan and decide and hhhhh
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 06:26 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Very fair, I tend to have a more "go-with-the-flow" style. Well, until it comes to revisions that is. It's all fun and games as I write everything out until I have to go back and read it again. XD
I'm not as bad about that with short stories and stuff though (well, unless it's a really important short story, which is why Karma's name story is taking literal ages-), mostly because those tend to come with a rush of "I just had an idea and I need to write it nowww!" type of mindset, lol
I know it'll be great, your writing always is! :D
-
Lmaooo, the curses of the new RP brain rot XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 06:30 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That makes sense, I tend to revise as I go lol
I like not having to go back and forth as much, I love motivation quicker that way ;-;
Yeahhh- A lot of the prompts that are high motivation are such important little moments that I forgot how much I get 'staring down into its very soul' with them haha-
Hopefully lol
-
Ughhh, yeah
How many foster homes should there be? How many foster kids should each home get? :,)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 06:45 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Smart, lmao
Yeahhhh, haha-
-
Mmmm, good question. I mean, what kind of RP are you wanting this to be? If it's just me and you, maybe two homes with 6 kids each (So 6 characters each, 12 total, plus whatever NPCs we want), if we want Dete involved, we could do 3 homes or do 2 and just split characters differently. If you're wanting to make it a more open RP, then, well, I guess that would also depend on how many characters you'd want to allow each player to have, so-

Edited at March 18, 2024 06:46 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 06:49 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Hmmmm
Hmm
Probably just us two since I don't want to overload Fenrir with too many RPs but I've also already told you lol
We also have to think- Are we doing NPCs for the parents or are we playing them?
I'd honestly say three houses with a different amount of kids in each one depending on what exactly we want to do and all haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 07:03 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Sounds good to me!
Hmm, that's a good question... I'm not really sure, I think either could work, honestly
Sure, that works! How many characters would we each want then?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 07:16 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Well, I tend to be good with 4-8 characters lol, not sure exactly how many yet though
I think I'd have to go through and look at which of my characters are parentless too but I could also always make new characters too haha-
If we each have six kids though, then there could be one house with two kids, one house with four kids, and one house with six kids.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    487    488    489    490    491   ..   607 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us