Chatbox
 Amygdala
05:19:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Yeah...i feel you there
 distant-lands
05:19:29 katy | beetle
Amy,
true that, i just didn't wanna spend the extra 600 mush to max it :')
 distant-lands
05:18:21 katy | beetle
Ellixter,
i love that idea xD
 Amygdala
05:18:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
You need maternal fore some encounters in explore...so it doesn't hurt to have it XD
 Ellixter
05:17:28 Matt(hew)
Katy,
I'd like to imagine that he is incredibly charismatic but the second he sees a pup he's just like o_o'
 ZEFHYR
05:15:54 
i <3 pack life
 distant-lands
05:09:46 katy | beetle
Ellixter,
haha thanks! and yeah, it'd be useless to max the maternal on a male wolf, they only use charisma for breeding :)
 Ellixter
05:08:00 Matt(hew)
Katy awesome design! I find it funny how all cp is maxxed apart from maternal
 distant-lands
04:58:20 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ellixter
04:50:07 Matt(hew)
If anyone has any spare cp I would love to have some help developing Baxter
 Everlasting Torment
04:45:52 Anubis, Samael
Aww this is so cute I'm tempted to make them a pair

Hel³ lays next to Death's Wrath² while they are sleeping.

Mood: Peaceful
 Drunken seas
04:43:24 Pera
ZEFHYR
Unfortunately sheÂ’s never tried sugar cubes, but she got a nice brush down, wash and a biscuit of lucerne though
 ZEFHYR
04:37:15 
pera, that sounds wonderful. give the pony a sugarcube from me
 Drunken seas
04:13:41 Pera
Had a lovely horse ride with my little 4 yr old filly, who was acting like angel today, easy to catch, stood still when being groomed and having her hooves cleaned (usually very jumpy when having feet cleaned) and acted very friendly towards our cousins we visited, and towards the dogs (usually has a go at them) and wasnÂ’t very flighty today, safe to say today was one of the best days to go for a ride.
 Apothecary
04:03:23 Medicinally Autistic
Thats 58 wolves to get rid of, which will bring me to 140 spaces for the event.
 Drunken seas
04:02:09 Pera
Katy
Ooh! How tasty lol, I do like that idea, tips very thing off nicely
 Apothecary
04:02:01 Medicinally Autistic
I need all these wolves gone before the boost event so I can have more room to restart my dennn
 distant-lands
04:00:32 katy | beetle
Pera,
thank you ^^ i was actually thinking of a "candy" themed one so that there can two two colorful adopts and two monochrome

thank you for the ideas though! might use those if i make more halloween adopts
 Drunken seas
03:59:44 Pera
Katy
Very beautiful! Witch cat next? Zombie? Oh! Maybe pumpkin (if you needed ideas)
 distant-lands
03:56:57 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts so far? just need to figure out one more design :p

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -5
Green Python : -2
Anaconda : +3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    482    483    484    485    486   ..   607 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 12, 2024 09:34 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Well, I'm glad I got it right! Lmao
-
Ooo, yes, sounds fun!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 12, 2024 10:04 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Alright!
Here are your two options-
Rock And A Hard Place by Bailey Zimmerman
Can't Break Up Now by Old Dominion and Megan Moroney
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 12, 2024 10:25 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Mmm, let's do Rock And A Hard Place :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 12, 2024 10:27 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Lovely! Alright then!
-
Last question regarding the coat, I swear-
What kind of coat is it?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 12, 2024 11:06 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Umm, probably a beat up windbreaker, honestly. Lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 12, 2024 11:09 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Also, have some of my newer (mostly) wholesome polyship headcanons :D
-
Nico has specific little habits that change based on who they're around, most of which are in order to either make that specific partner more comfortable or match their energy. These are small and mostly subconscious, but, though Nico won't recognize them, her partners do :)
-
After the group has been dating for a bit and Ingall feels more confident and comfortable in the relationship, he develops a very specific look that everyone recognizes as the "stop it now, or you're going to get into big trouble" face. It's pretty effective, especially considering how little it's used... If you get this look, you either already really fucked up or about to. You know how Ingall wanted to be a teacher?
Yeah, think of the nicest/best teacher you ever had, and then imagine what they looked like the one or two times they were genuinely disappointed or upset... That. It's that face. Ouch.
-
Even when Revan decides to stop dying his own hair, he still helps Akira with theirs anytime they need a touch up. It eventually becomes their personal time together where they just kinda talk and maybe make stupid jabs at each other for fun. They do this at least once a month and the others don't bother them during this time, just let them be with each other in their own little bubble for a bit.
-
I know you mentioned it in your polyship short story, and I kinda touched on it in mine, but one of Akira's main ways to calm down and ground Garvin is just to lay their head against him. Sometimes resting on his chest, other times on his shoulder, and it genuinely helps a lot of times. Along with this though, it's actually very helpful for Akira too because, when they do this, they actually let themself feel small and protected for once rather than having to feel like a protector.
-
Nico has a tendency to play with their partners hair whenever he gets the chance. She doesn't have a specific reason for it, they just enjoy it. Plus, it's one of the first things Ingall's alright with him doing, so that's great too.
-
Sometimes when Ingall gets overstimulated, but is too panicky to be left alone, he'll actively seek out Revan's company specifically because he knows Rev won't make a big deal about anything and just let him stick around while he works. Revan caught onto this pretty quickly and now, anytime Ingall comes into his company without a heads-up or a quiet greeting, he'll make sure the environment stays quiet and clean by warning away any unwanted company (aka, the loudest partners in the entire universe-) with a quick glare or shooing motion. He doesn't question anything unless Ingall wants to talk and just makes a generally safe environment for Angel while he recovers.
(Also, side note, Ingall is totally autistic. Like, I don't know why I haven't put it on his character sheet yet, I caught it awhile ago and the more I write him the more I'm like, yeah, he's so clearly autistic- lmao)
-
Speaking of Ingall being autistic-
We know Gall has a tendency to rant about his special interests, but feels heavily guilty about it after. Well, his partners made an attempt to figure out these interests, whether that be through something he mentions vaguely or they see him researching, and they make an effort to casually bring them up in conversation and ask Ingall to explain things about them. Cue an excited, suddenly very child-like Ingall that his partners wouldn't get to see otherwise, immediately jumping at the opportunity to talk about things he loves. I'm talking cartoon stars in the eyes and bouncing on the balls of his feet kind of excited.
It's adorable and he's so happy, which is why the others do it. :)
-
Nico made Akira, Garvin, and Revan an argument shirt (with Ingall's help) for when they start fighting. It was totally part of a distraction tactic to get the three to just pause and process what was going on for a second, especially with how much their arguing negativity effects Ingall and Nico. Unfortunately, this only works part of the time, and that's usually before things get too heated.
-
Before they start actually living together or anything, Nico managed to convince everyone to have a monthly slumber party. Just so everyone could hang out and talk together for a night. No work allowed, Revan!
The exception is in July. For obvious reasons.
-
And I'm sure more will come up later, lol

Edited at March 12, 2024 11:12 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 12, 2024 11:27 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Those are adorable and I love them-
Some small side notes-
-
1- All of my favorite teachers were the strict teachers that most other kids didn't like. So... I know exactly what face you are referring too.
2- If it makes you feel any better about not knowing why you haven't put autistic on Ingall's sheet- I'm fairly certain that Garvin has ADHD.
-
Also! I don't have many head canons just yet because I've been so focused on the plot
But have one!
Revan and Akira, once they actually learn to get along, don't actually argue all that much. They come to a silent understanding and usually that's good enough to keep arguments at bay. Garvin and Revan, on the other hand, are much more likely to continue having arguments. And their arguments are bad. Like- Bad. Like Garvin storming out to go do who knows what and Revan reverting back into self-isolation and overworking bad.
The song will touch up on that too, as I'm sure you could guess haha-
-
Anyways!
Nico's done so far for the art. Just Garvin left.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 13, 2024 12:36 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Very fair, lol
Ah, yeah, that makes sense. Sometimes we just have to write before recognizing things like that, I guess, haha
-
Aww, that's actually adorable (the Akira and Revan part, that is), and I totally agree with that. I will say though, Kira's gonna find it hard to stay out of Revan and Garvin's arguments, they get defensive pretty quickly, if you haven't noticed, so they'll generally be drawn to whatever conflict is currently happening, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 13, 2024 12:52 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, that makes sense
-
Well, it's a good thing that while Garvin and Revan have the worst arguments- They also don't happen as often as you'd think. For the most part, the two don't fight. It's only when one of them is already having a bad day that an argument is likely to happen.
--
Have some more polyship head canons though!
-
Garvin is a total hands on/kinesthetic learner. Visuals would be second, but his eyesight needs so much improvement that so, honestly, probably best to just leave it at kinesthetic.
Revan is a visual learner, though audio is a close second.
-
Garvin has a constellation nickname and star nickname for each of his partners.
Polaris for Ingall, Vega for Nico, Altair for Akira, and Sirius for Revan. Those are the star nicknames.
Apus for Ingall, Lyra and Pavo for Nico, Aquila for Akira, and Lacerta for Revan. Those are the constellation nicknames.
When he's having a bad day, as we know, he tends to use constellation nicknames more. Surprisingly enough, however, the star nicknames are less likely to be used on a bad day.
-
Revan totally does still help Akira with their hair even when he stops bleaching his own. However, he also eventually starts to dye his hair black in order to hide some of the gray that came for him way too early (and because he misses Akira helping him with his hair too, but shush).
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 13, 2024 01:07 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
That's good at least, lmao
-
I love all of those, they're adorable!
And Revan missing Akira helping him with his hair is too cute, I'm dying :')

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    482    483    484    485    486   ..   607 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us