Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Existence
07:23:03 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, yeah if he had decided to be nice we both could have had 2G sv pups but no he decided that was too much to ask ;-;
 Existence
07:22:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Camille, It is The Lycaon background, it's from the werewolf event ^^
 Amygdala
07:22:05 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn him...consider my sould broken...2 SV...you mean we each could have one...he is beeing rude😭
 Existence
07:20:59 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, apparently he just wanted to hurt our souls for 2nd gen pups.. Because 2 svs and a deadly silent pup c.c
 Camille
07:19:10 Lysanderoth
existence
what is that sigma wolf background called
 Amygdala
07:19:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...he couldn't give that to me 5 minutes earlier...
 Existence
07:18:30 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I-.. What is this bush week my guy?
 Macrocosm
07:18:24 cos,cloudy,cloud
⛇ Snowman Fart ⛇ shivers in their den from the cold.

Mood: Sad
 Existence
07:17:26 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Orpheus is just Nasty..
 DevilsPlayground
07:11:24 Devil (Any pronouns)
did i just spend 80 mush to buy 40 wishbones? Yes i did. Did i just give them all to mafia? Yes i did. :)
 Silent Lucidity
07:08:23 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 MLadySkylar
06:58:59 P'Sky
Amy
I used to not care about PvP because t now im all for it
I need to train hard
 Amygdala
06:57:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
I promised to not be in 1st place this WoW...i have been at the top for almost 3 months now😅
 MLadySkylar
06:51:24 P'Sky
Amy
I'm determined to win PvP xD
 Amygdala
06:50:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
I did say i will leave the top spot for this wow...but pvp is too much fun😭
 MLadySkylar
06:49:14 P'Sky
Amy
Perfect timing xD
 Amygdala
06:48:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky lmao
I caught you again XD
I just finished explore
 MLadySkylar
06:47:50 P'Sky
I need more pvp
 Transcendence
06:43:18 free palestine
Yeah the reduced time on pvp is helpful but not for my broke brain distracting while it waited sorry 😭
 Existence
06:41:54 Exist / Kuskyn
I forgot I had my Axanthic boys xD mm 10/10 great wolf dad

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : +3
Komodo Dragon : +2
Bobcat : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    480    481    482    483    484   ..   607 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 12, 2024 11:43 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yep- At least they'll have an idea that way. Very much still looking forward for when Akira marches up to Devery to see if he knows anything and what they're met with is basically a 'Uh... No? Garvin does this kind of thing a lot.' thinking that Garvin just left town lmao
Garvin would totally be against doctors too, if he was in any state to argue. But he won't be. As soon as he is though, you can bet he's going to be up and out of there. Even if he really shouldn't be yet. That would also be the point of him starting to pull away too haha
Lovely- Can't wait for Garvin's deep rooted fears of abandonment to make themselves known.
Briar pulling away once he starts to pull away too though will definitely not be helping anyone. That's for sure.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 12, 2024 04:29 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahh, honestly, Devery's probably lucky Akira's too panicked to give his response much time, if they didn't feel like they were in a time crunch, they might have decked him just because they were stressed and didn't believe him XD
Well, at least he's out of it enough to accept help, lmao
Fun! See, Briar's weird, because they will absolutely be pulling away emotionally, but the way they do it is probably less... directly pulling away as Garvin's. See they kind of revert back to the mental stage they were in at the peak of the gang abuse and dehumanization.
So, they fully detach themself from everything around them, start referring to themself as 'monster' (you know, a step down from even creature, lol) again, and become extremely quiet but also very complicit (is that the right word?). See, in the first little bit after being rescued, Briar's mind is still in protective mode.
Garvin needs to be kept safe, and, because he's clinging to Briar, that obviously means that Briar's the one who's expected to keep Garvin safe. Both by Garvin, and, by proxy, probably also by Garvin's partners.
When Garvin starts emotionally pulling away, that means Briar isn't needed anymore, so they shut down and revert back to an old mindset that was beat into them and "kept them from being punished," so, obviously, that's what's expected here too.
You'll see Briar stop responding to their name, flinch away from any touch (which was already starting when they were in protective mode, but now to a larger extent), going almost completely mute (again, already started, now worsening), and jumping to do anything and everything they're asked to in order to protect themself. You know, all the fun stuff :)
And I'm sure this behavior won't cause any trouble for anyone, especially not for our dear Garvin, lmao

Edited at March 12, 2024 04:31 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 12, 2024 04:50 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Mhmmmm- Devery literally notices Garvin's absence and is like 'Ah, okay, dude left for a bit. He'll be back for July though, as promised, so... Yeah, everything's fine.' He would literally only start to worry if Garvin didn't show up at his apartment for July. At which point you'd get a Devery that is, as subtly as possible as to make sure it doesn't actually seem like he cares, looking for Garvin. I mean, don't get me wrong, he'll totally agree to keep an eye out for Akira and everyone, but he isn't too worried.
Devery also will be one of the only ones that have the 'pretend not to care' ability that won't be visiting while Garvin's out of it. Aka, he totally misses the clingy Garvin haha. Even Revan shows up (if we decide on the hospital, that is) but not Devery. There's a reason! Stop glaring Akira!
-
Oooo all of that is super interesting and great to know!
Garvin isn't clingy in a scared way- If anything, most of the fear would actually be directed towards Briar, who he's clinging to the most. Garvin's gotten used to people leaving after something big happens, or leaving when he's hurt or anything similar, and he's also just used to waking up in a hospital alone. So the first time he doesn't, and with him being incredibly out of it, he's clingy. And if there's any fear, it's the fear of it being temporary or out of some sort of misplaced pity or feeling of obligation or something that won't be there forever, something that as soon as he's 'okay' or as soon as they think he's well enough, they'll be gone. And a Garvin that's out of it? Does not want that. And while that fear is mostly towards Briar since they were the one there with him, thus is the one who has the 'biggest reason' to leave, it's towards everyone there/everyone he cares about.
Jeez though, Briar flinching away from touch is definitely going to suck- Especially if they start doing that while Garvin's still clingy. The clinginess would definitely be cut short by that.
Also- Garvin pulling away isn't that obvious at first. At first, he just tries to go back to how he acted before the incident, just planning his departure at the same time in the background. Then, when that doesn't work, he starts being more direct in his pulling away.
-
I've figured out who gets each prompt! Hahaha!
Also, my reply should be up sometime this week lol
Also also- Do you want a sad lineart surprise thing like what the other ones were? But sad?
-
Also- Just because I am curious- What's Halia's sexuality and whatnot? I may or may not be thinking about something XD

Edited at March 12, 2024 04:51 PM by Overthink101
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 12, 2024 05:44 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Lmao, yeahh, Akira is the total opposite of Devery with that, so he definitely won't escape their wrath, especially in July. (Also, Devery missing clingy Garvin is fucking adorable-)
Nico will be upset, but they'll also just kinda be hiding behind Akira. Like, endorsing their behavior without outright saying they endorse it.
Meanwhile, Ingall is trying his damn hardest to get his boyfriends under control, work with Devery, keep arguments from breaking out between Akira and Garvin when Garvin inevitably pushes away Nico, comfort Nico that everything will work out, and also try to make sure that, even in Devery's place, Garvin has clean surroundings and, even if he won't eat it, has food at his disposal constantly.
Poor thing is gonna be sooo drained when July is over, like, he'll probably have a breakdown (only after everything and everyone else has been taken care of and he's relatively sure the others aren't around to worry about him) from mental, emotional, and physical exhaustion, not to mention spiked paranoia.
-
I love all that info!
Interesting that Garvin's clinging isn't in a scared way, actually. Though, admittedly, Briar will probably still assume it is. Their mind is boiling everything down to the absolute minimum so they don't have to work to process things.
And, honestly, the flinching away from touch probably won't apply to Garvin simply because he's the person that Briar's brain is placing under their protection. Think of a cornered and abused dog. They may bare their teeth, but they usually flinch and back away when approached by people that are perceived threats. Now think of a cornered and abused mother dog that's attempting to protect her puppies. Much more violent to threats usually, even if it means putting herself in harms way, but always pretty gentle with those she's protecting.
Garvin is Briar's puppy here, Briar's just trying to keep him safe, but Garvin can do whatever he wants as long as he's not putting himself in danger.
Ah, that makes sense, lmao
-
Ooo, fun!
Yes, always! :D
-
She's bi, and I think I know what you're thinking, and if I'm right, I'm totally down, but go on XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 12, 2024 06:04 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha- Devery doesn't miss clingy Garvin as in like, is sad that clingy Garvin's gone. I mean Devery doesn't ever see clingy Garvin to begin with. He misses that entire ordeal. Literally the first time Devery is going to see Garvin after the Andi Arc is going to be when Garvin finally manages to go to his bar or apartment. Even if someone calls him or tells him where Garvin is and/or what happened. Devery isn't visiting. Not because he doesn't care or doesn't want to. There's reasons. But there is so much to go over to explain it all haha-
And yeahhh, July is absolutely going to suck for everyone. Especially since the pulling away starts before the July Arc this time around, haha.
-
Well- Might be a bit hard not to realize when Garvin is basically deliriously admitting it. He's going to get so incredibly clingy in the way of just not wanting to be alone, not wanting to be left. And while Briar could take it as him not recognizing that the entire ordeal is over, Garvin might actually mention that too at some point in his delirium. So... Yeah.
That totally all makes sense- Garvin as Briar's puppy is adorable. But also sad in context. And unfortunately- Garvin is definitely accidentally putting himself in danger a bit. Especially if at any point he wakes up alone. Because that will also definitely be cutting short the clingy Garvin time. He'll be trying to get up and leave right then and there, even if he's still delirious.
-
Haha, alright! I need to figure out who the second person in it is still. I feel like Nico makes sense, but I'm not sure. How likely is it that Nico will run down to Briar and Garvin (moreso Garvin, as per the lineart lol) when they find the two while Akira and H try to deal with Andi? (Putting try to since I'm pretty sure if Nico or Ingall or whoever actually goes down to find Briar and Garvin yells for Akira, the two of them are going to be ever so slightly distracted by that. And that might would be enough to let Andi get out oop)
-
Oooo
Let's see-
Originally the plan was Clio and Fida end up together but uh...
How would you feel anout Halia, Clio, and Fida ending up together?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 12, 2024 06:13 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ah, I see, less adorable then XD
Yeahhh, should be fun, haha
-
Ah, yeah, reactions may vary then, but Briar will mostly just be, like, extremely concerned the whole time, lmao
And Garvin putting himself in danger certainly won't cause any problems- Lol
-
Oh, absolutely. Nico would probably try to run to them even if Andi was directly in their way. She has one, and only one, goal. To get to his best friend and partner. And they would also totally call for Akira to help, so-
-
Ooo, yesss! Three queens :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 12, 2024 06:20 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I can definitely see Akira, or any of them honestly, being upset at Devery for not visiting- I feel like explanations are in order but that would take a long time to type out, probably, haha. Hm.
-
Mhmmm, totally won't cause any problems
-
Great, great-
Good to know.
So Andi might still have a chance at life, oh no-
-
Well, one king and two queens. Fida is the younger brother of Irfam's dead fiancé.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 12, 2024 06:23 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, probably everyone except Ingall, because again, my guy's not one to judge stuff like that, lmao
-
Big oh no-
Lol
-
Ah, yes, I remember him now! :D
A king and his queens, I love it.

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, probably everyone except Ingall, because again, my guy's not one to judge stuff like that, lmao
-
Big oh no-
Lol
-

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
-
Big oh no-
Lol
-

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    480    481    482    483    484   ..   607 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us