Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
03:28:56 Vah the Ancient One
Never

I am freezing XD

We got meltable candy at the warehouse--so of course the weather decides to be hot. So we have to keep the A/C on. >.>
 Crescent Nightwalker
03:27:54 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Was literally able to breed the same pair again, this is the mother
-WP Click-
 Nevermore.
03:27:42 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Stygian Forest
03:25:18 
Amy

You can do it!
 Zeraphia
03:23:21 Vah the Ancient One
Cresc

Noo, that is sad!
 Crescent Nightwalker
03:22:48 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Zeraph,
And that wasn't the only news, but on a sadder note my best mother wolf I had before the newest mother just died.
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
03:21:52 Vah the Ancient One
Cresc

Dang that's impressive!!
 Crescent Nightwalker
03:21:28 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Zeraph,
I found out my wolf threw two defect babies and a 12 talents I'm breeding the same parents again most definitely.
 Zeraphia
03:20:40 Vah the Ancient One
Cresc

Pffft

He looks like concrete
 Crescent Nightwalker
03:19:28 Aurora / Crezzie / L
And I got one with extra toes--
 Crescent Nightwalker
03:17:59 Aurora / Crezzie / L
-WP Click-
Oh my god he looks like a stone statue.
 Hallow's Eve
03:17:25 Hallow, Eve
Pigeon

I'm so sorry for the late response! My job has been an utter pain right now, and thank you! The profile picture is of my cat!
 Purgatory
03:16:47 Purge/Purse/Pug
Love th new quests function, I explore nonstop on my free time now
 Moth
03:16:20 
Amy
I've been getting the 10 level quests for 10 tokens a lot lately. Those are probably my favorite. fighting for my life trying to find leopards currently though >:(
 Amygdala
03:13:05 Amy/Anpmygdala
Moth
Well i hope i get 8 more by tomorrow...i need to do 5 swamp and 5 jungle levels which gives me 4 tokens each XD
 starmutt
03:12:52 marsh | they/it
41 tokens but only cuz i only spent like 3 since the quests got revamped lol
 Rogue Whispers
03:12:32 Phoenix, Rogue
The Darkling licks General Kirigans bite mark.

Stats: Maternal +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Protective

You are the same wolf/person-
 Moth
03:11:51 
Amy
Nah I'm just a sweat lol. I just got really lucky and was able to stack several quests and knock them out really fast.
 Amygdala
03:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Moth
Damn...now i feel like i have to little of them😅
 Pigeon
03:06:37 Bird
Hallow
That's exciting, hope being a nursing major is an enjoyable job (I literally don't know what to call it sorry 😭)
Also totally not lurking on your page and noticing that adorable new profile picture

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : -1
Bobcat : +1
Black Panther : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    471    472    473    474    475   ..   607 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 9, 2024 09:28 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah- That's why I'm going to be writing as many as possible within March so that I can keep up in April haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 9, 2024 09:58 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Smart, well, I look forward to seeing all of those! :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 9, 2024 10:04 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, yeahhh, hopefully it's all good lol
-
The Garvin short story should be up tonight, by the way. I'm about ~900 words in and the comfort part of hurt/comfort is about to get started, slowly lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 9, 2024 11:12 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I'm sure it all will be!
-
Amazing!
I think I'm going to go ahead and write that Koler and H story that takes place later in the AFCS timeline, actually. There's not really any spoilers and I'm impatient, I want to write this pure fluff, lmaoo
Anyway, I'll probably get that out sometime tomorrow or later this next week.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 9, 2024 11:26 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Sounds good!
A little hint with my story since it may be tomorrow actually-
The first person to speak in it is Akira.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 9, 2024 11:33 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Alrighty!
Ooo, fun! I can't wait :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 10, 2024 10:32 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Here's H's song!

---

Song: Dear Wormwood by The Oh Hellos

(With some slight alterations to the lyrics to better suite characters in certain parts)

Characters:

Hayat (H), H's parents, Viar, and Koler.

Context:

This song covers a lot of H's past, this takes place in the AFCS timeline, so, in the "villains" timeline, H's mindset will be about where it is in the second section of this.

Note: This whole song is from the perspective of future H looking back, except for the last verse.

Enjoy!

---

*We start with H leaving their childhood home, looking back on their experience, specifically their parents, and starting to recognize the flaws in their parent's actions that previously went unnoticed.*

H, thinking back on their very young self, referencing their mother: "When I was a child, I didn't hear a single word you said."

H, still about their younger self, thinking about the simpler times: "The things I was afraid of, they were all confined beneath my bed."

H, sighing and referencing their parents shunning them for their fears and basically warning them to hide any part of themself that wasn't perfect, beautiful, and strong, this including their beliefs in equality and how they identified gender and sexuality-wise: "But the years have been long, and you have taught me well to hide away. The things that I believed in, you've taught me to call them all 'unholy.'"

H, finally fully turning their back on their parents, anger evident in their figure as they resolve to never let anyone tell them who they are again, leaving their parents behind to be known as villains: "I know who you are now! I know who you are, I know who you are now!"

*Now, we see H looking back on when they first joined the gang. Just like everyone else, they were drawn to Viar, who was promising freedom, love, and prosperity. More than this though, they were drawn to Koler, whom H felt an immediate connection to, even before using their power. So, H joined the newly formed gang, hopeful of a new, better life, just like everyone else who joined.*

H, referencing when they first stumbled across the gang, immediately intrigued by the people who looked happy and determined: "There before the threshold, I saw a brighter world beyond myself."

H, more sadly, referencing how Viar took advantage of their most vulnerable state when they first joined: "And in my hour of weakness, you were there to see my courage fail."

H, referencing how, despite disagreeing with Viar's ideas for years, and even despite proving that they could probably defeat Viar if they chose to, they stalled, waiting and watching everything and everyone collapse, fearful and waiting for the "perfect opportunity" to take over and get rid of Viar. Because of this fear, H became filled with regret and self-hate, realizing they had become a bystander to the very behavior they swore to never comply with ever again: "For the years have been long and you have taught me well to sit and wait, planning without acting, steadily becoming what I hate."

H, obviously angry, both at themself and Viar, referring to Viar in the same way they referred to their parents: "I know who you are now! I know who you are, I know who you are now!"

*Finally, we see H making a final decision to leave the gang. Initially, they attempted to bring Koler, who had been their rock for ages, with them, but Koler refused. H also debated fighting Viar and taking over the gang but eventually came to the conclusion that doing so would put too many others in harm's way, and, realistically, they weren't mentally fit enough to take care of the aftermath nor kill in the first place, so leaving was their only real option.*

H, gritting their teeth and referring to Viar, stating that they've always been surrounded by people like him and that, though they were blinded by hope, they now see how absolutely terrible he is and refuse to be a part of anything relating to him and his ideas: "I have always known you, you have always been there corrupting my mind, but now I understand you, and I will not be part of your designs."

H, writing out a letter to Koler and leaving it at his door before turning away from the gang and spreading their wings, sad but resolved to leave Viar behind: "I know who I am now and all that you've made of me. I know who you are now, and I name you my enemy!"

H, finally taking off into the night sky, headed toward a new, quiet life where they can finally be peaceful, always waiting and willing to take in lost, wounded, and mistreated travelers, hopeful about creating a space for others that they were never given: "I know who I am now, I know who I want to be. I want to be more than this devil inside of me!"

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 10, 2024 11:04 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That song was amazing and I loved it!
Have to say, if H ever shows up in AFCS, I'd be interested in them meeting Garvin lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 10, 2024 12:14 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you liked it!
Oo, that would definitely be fun :)
I'm not sure if H will end up actually showing up or not, as you'll see in the short story eventually, they're still hiding up in the mountains, and Koler will go and find them and stay with them after Briar and Garvin take over...
However, Koler gives Haila his number and makes it very clear that if she ever needs anything, she should contact him, so, when Haila is with our little travel group, it is possible that she could contact Koler, and, in that case, H would absolutely follow Koler anywhere, so we could definitely get them involved!
I will say, that interaction would be interesting in general as Briar and Haila haven't met H yet either, they've just heard rumors (tainted by Viar, obviously), sooo, yeah, fun for sure. :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 10, 2024 12:19 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I am literally so invested in H finding out Garvin won against Viar XD
H; "I thought you wouldn't come with me due to Viar?"
Koler; "Oh, yeah, no, um... Some random redhead guy beat Viar and his games."
H; "What."

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    471    472    473    474    475   ..   607 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved