Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Anxiety
05:27:33 ancient as hell
sure, I set bet to 0
 TheFlyingKitten
05:27:32 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sky

Pretty much. A little rattled but otherwise okay. My sister was driving, and the car was totaled.
 distant-lands
05:27:09 katy | beetle
techno,
ah true, i keep forgetting about that
 EverygreenHills
05:26:56 Every/Cosmos/Burrito
oop the link didnt worj one sec
 distant-lands
05:26:51 katy | beetle
good lord they can't even take out 2 rhea's without half the team loosing all their health
 technoblade
05:26:39 Lil Techy | Techno
katy

half the time I don't need to heal them cause of the 5 minute healing thing
 MLadySkylar
05:26:35 P'Sky
What?
Are you ok petry?
 EverygreenHills
05:26:35 Every/Cosmos/Burrito
Is anybody able to make a Halloween version of my pfp? -Click-
 Amygdala
05:26:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anxiety
Me?
 Anxiety
05:26:15 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? ♥
 distant-lands
05:26:02 katy | beetle
techno,
lmao i suppose xD i'd go broke from all the health potions / feathers
 TheFlyingKitten
05:25:37 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sky

Tired. Recovering from a crash.
 kycantina
05:25:27 ky
Katy, I just shove all my trainees in wherever I'm working and let them try to keep up lol
 MLadySkylar
05:25:06 P'Sky
Petry
Snuggling kitties, you,?
 Amygdala
05:25:05 Amy/Anpmygdala
P'sky
Awwwww
 technoblade
05:24:41 Lil Techy | Techno
Katy

Eh I let them get wrecked cause it gives em character
 TheFlyingKitten
05:24:40 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sky

How are you?
 distant-lands
05:24:16 katy | beetle
techno,
i'm on forest level 100 so my new trainee's get a little too wrecked ^^' i'm trying swamp right now but the alligators are testing me, lol.
 Tiny Village
05:24:09 Tiny
Anyone want to PvP? my request is up there :3
 technoblade
05:23:44 Lil Techy | Techno
katy

I still BE train in forest

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -5
Cougar : -3
Jaguar : 0
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    469    470    471    472    473   ..   607 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 05:54 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo, yes! :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 05:56 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Credits to [email protected]

Enjoy all of this haha-

You’re getting picrews, a quote, alignment, themesongs, and their abilities.

-

Hesiodos Utkirbek Mousokles. 18. Also known as The Siren (old arena name) and The Poet (new arena name).

Oh, isn’t that sad? I feel so bad for you… Bitch.

Alignment - Either Chaotic Neutral or Neutral Evil, take your pick haha.

Siren; Getting its name from how he uses it– Hesiodos can use music, whether instruments or his voice, in order to manipulate either people or his surroundings. Whether that means fire manipulation, telekinesis, water manipulation, illusions, earth manipulation, or forcing someone to take their own life… Yeah, he’s got you covered, no worries.

Themesong(s):

Yes I’m A Mess by AJR.

I’m Not Famous by AJR.

Everybody Loves Me by OneRepublic.

I’m Good (Blue) by David Guetta & Bebe Rexha.

Netflix Trip by AJR.

Cradles by Sub Urban.

story of my life by updog.

House of Memories by Panic! At The Disco.

Legends Are Made by Sam Tinnesz.

parents by YUNGBLUD.

High Hopes by Panic! At The Disco.

Say Amen (Saturday Night) by Panic! At The Disco.

Fighting With The Melody by Jimmy Urine.

Reaper Man by Mother Mother.

Outrunning Karma by Alec Benjamin.

Ashes by Stellar.

Sociopath by StayLoose & Bryce Fox.

Bad Luck by Adam Jensen.

Lowlife by Adam Jensen.

Secret by The Pierces.

The Cult of Dionysus by The Orion Experience, ORION, & Linda XO.

-

Nikomedes Oxymachos Tandor. 20. Also known as The Lieutenant (old arena name) and The Advisor (new arena name).

Don’t throw what you can’t take yourself.

Alignment - Lawful Neutral.

Health Switch; Nikomedes can switch his injuries with someone else’s within 20 feet of him. He gets their injuries, they get his. Once he does this, he can’t do it again for an hour.

Themesong(s):

2 days into college by Aimee Carty.

You’re Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Offspring.

Inertia by AJR.

Lullaby by Nickelback.

Silence by Marshmello & Khalid.

Numb Little Bug by Em Beihold.

Disturbia by Rihanna.

Bones by Imagine Dragons.

Gladiator by Zayde Wolf.

Wake Me Up by Avicii.

Whatever It Takes by Imagine Dragons.

Natural by Imagine Dragons.

Thumbs by Sabrina Carpenter.

Wrecking Ball by Mother Mother.

Unwell by Matchbox Twenty.

How Far We’ve Come by Matchbox Twenty.

I’m So Sorry by Imagine Dragons.

The Mystic by Adam Jensen.

-

Again- Enjoy all of that!

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 7, 2024 11:16 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Not gonna lie, I feel like doing a song lyric thing for Hesiodos.
So, uh...
Netflix Trip by AJR or Yes I'm A Mess by AJR
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 7, 2024 11:38 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo, ummm
Let's do Netflix Trip :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 7, 2024 11:40 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oooo, fun! Alright!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 7, 2024 02:07 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Here it is! Enjoy haha-

Song: Netflix Trip by AJR.

(With some slight adjustments to the lyrics to make it more accurate to characters in certain places)

Characters:

Hesiodos/Ariodante and Damasos. Carmina (mentioned), Jacopo/Lapo (mentioned), older sister (mentioned), Reign Cobalt (mentioned), Mr. Smith (mentioned), Michele/father (mentioned), and mother (mentioned).

Context:

Basically, have some of his life, up to him becoming a higher up in the arena. It’s him recounting his life thus far, haha. For now, let me say this– Hesiodos is from a somewhat large family (two younger siblings and one older sibling), a very close knit family too (both sets of grandparents lived with them).

It shifts around a lot too, so I’ll give approximate ages.

*~*~*~*

*Before Hesiodos was, well, Hesiodos Mousokles. He was Ariodante Atanasio, and Ariodante learned about death very early on in his life when his little brother, Jacopo, died in his sleep. There’s a lot more to it than that, but, well, let’s just say ‘Siren’. This happened when he was ~7.*

Hesiodos, recounting things about his younger brother; “I had my first loss to end season two… He’d pass me notes and fill our hands with glue and in our corduroy's we'd walk to school..”

Hesiodos, recounting the funeral for him; “I sat and crossed my legs like Lapo would do… He passed away, and I went to season three… It hit my heart so hard I'd hardly speak, but I could find some peace and privacy.. My younger sister came to sit with me.”

*Skipping ahead to when he’s in the arena, Hesiodos is quite popular with everyone. He’s surprisingly good at making friends. Or, well, he’s very good at reinventing himself. As such, he does tend to deflect whenever something doesn’t line up correctly.*

Hesiodos (16), deflecting some of the questionings of things that don’t line up; “Who are we to wonder where we're going? Who am I to tell you who I am? Let's take it back and take in every moment.”

Hesiodos (16), later that day, by himself, almost upset at his reinvention; “Who am I to tell me who I am?”

*Skipping back a bit through recounting again. Hesiodos is surprisingly similar to Simon in tactics of surviving the arena. As I said, he’s very good at making friends. Some small background about the arena– They’d dealt in trafficking before the Theophrons took over. That’s what sales mean here, though that line is just for anyone else in the arena to understand the timeline. After first meeting Mr. Cobalt, he started going to school again due to, more or less, being taken in by them.*

Hesiodos, recounting when he’d first met Reign Cobalt and the positive aftermath; “I turned down Jameson when I was twelve. I’d spent that Friday night with Reign Cobalt, the one where Smith became the head of sales. My eighth grade graduation wished me well.”

*Going back even more in the recounting. Within the year of him being 9, both sets of grandparents ended up passing. This caused a spiral of his mom falling into depression, his dad becoming heavily abusive towards his mom, and also the death of both his older sibling and his dad too. Those last two deaths are also incredibly complicated. For now, how I explain it is ‘Siren’.*

Hesiodos, recounting his grandparents’ deaths and the aftermath; “I lost my grandparents in season six… I watched my mom, she cried and held her kids.”

*Now we’re switching forward in the recounting a bit. He’s about 11 and the older sibling plus dad are both dead now. Leaving just him, his mom, and his younger sister Carmina. By now, they actually know what his ability is. They’d figured it out by the time his father died, actually. Anyways though… His mom, who’d still been in a depressive spiral, dies from ‘Siren’ too here. The ‘hugging’ reference is actually her hanging herself while under the control of ‘Siren’. His father, Michele, after he became abusive, had once tried to strangle her in front of their kids, so… Yeah. That’s the meaning there.*

Hesiodos, recounting his mother practically begging him to use ‘Siren’, which he did; “My mind was broken up, I couldn't think… So I just hugged her the way Michele did…”

*Again, Hesiodos in the arena is very good at deflecting everything that could destroy the image of Hesiodos that he’s created. Which is good for him, because he has to do so rather often.*

Hesiodos (17), deflecting the questionings again; “But who are we to wonder where we're going? Who am I to tell you who I am? Let's take it back and take in every moment! Who am I to tell you who I am?”

*Hesiodos was not present for the catalyst that causes Damasos to challenge the Cobalts. But he does hear about it due to his many connections within the arena.*

Hesiodos (18), hearing about what happened and trying to decide how he feels about it, where he fits into it all; “Is this where we're going? Tell me who I am…”

Hesiodos (18), thinking about what led up to all of it, still trying to figure out his place in everyone’s plans; “Take in every moment… Hold it close again…”

*Going forwards to the Theophrons winning against (and killing) the Cobalts!*

Hesiodos (18), watching the twins win, thinking about what it means for him, going through his photo album to delete every picture of the Cobalts that he has; “Now the finale's done and I'm alone… I'm on a memory trip here on my phone.”

*Going forward a bit more to Damasos offering him a place as a higher up, since the two are basically besties. This is also the moment that he truly stops viewing Hesiodos as a way to run from his life as Ariodante, as an image he has with questions that could destroy said image. It’s the moment he truly throws away Ariodante Atanasio and truly becomes Hesiodos Mousokles.*

Hesiodos (18), in the moments shortly before the above happens; “But who I am is in these episodes… So they can’t tell me that it's just a show.”

Hesiodos (18), in the moments shortly after the above italics happen, no longer using what had been deflection as, well, deflection; “Who are we to wonder where we're going? Who am I to tell you who I am?”

Hesiodos (18), throwing an arm around Damasos, the two already planning future ambitions; “Let's take it back and take in every moment!”

Hesiodos (18), grinning wildly; “Who am I to tell them who I am?”

*Skipping forwards slightly. Hesiodos and Damasos are such besties, hahaha.*

Hesiodos (18), thinking back on everything that’s happened in his life; “But who are we to wonder where we're going? Who am I to tell them who I am?”

Hesiodos (18) and Damasos (16), the two being total besties with their plotting; “Let's take it back and take in every moment!”

Hesiodos (18), grinning towards Damasos (16); “Who am I to tell us who I am?”

Damasos (16), agreeing with the sentiment; “Who am I to tell me who I am?”

Hesiodos (18) and Damasos (16), repeating/affirming the sentiment; “Who am I to tell me who I am?”

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 7, 2024 02:28 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I absolutely love the lyrics!!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 7, 2024 02:29 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you like the lyrics!
There is so much lore in there lol
Hesiodos is going to be fun haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 7, 2024 02:54 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Amazing, haha
-
I feel like I wanna do a song for H since they'll also be pretty fun to play. Their rank is pretty unique within the gang, like, they've got their own special title and everything. "The Seer," which has to do with their power and personality.
The thing is, H is so important because even Viar is actually scared of them. They're the only person in the gang that Viar will ever respect chosen pronouns and titles for, and also the only one that Viar actually listens to in order to save his own ass, so-
The thing is, H isn't really bad either, they're very neutral. They take up a specific liking toward Koler and consider him a friend even though Koler is both oblivious to this and is fully freaked out any time H is around. So, um, H is protective and shit, but is also just really confused constantly about people's reactions to them, like, the poor guy's just existing and trying to make friends and everyone's scared of them :')
In the original timeline, H left a long while before Briar even joined the gang, which is why you haven't seen them before. They just dipped and went to live in a more peaceful place in the mountains... A little bit of a spoiler for AFCS Koler also, I'll probably write out a full short story eventually, probably after we reach Briar and Garvin's overtake of the gang, but, when Garvin and Briar do take over, Koler retreats to go find H again, they end up being besties, it just takes Koler a while... a long while, lol
Anyway, I'll get song options up for H soon! :)
Ooo, and maybe some for Koler too! :D

Edited at March 7, 2024 02:57 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 7, 2024 03:01 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I love that haha-
All of that is amazing
Garvin not even trying to really take over the gang, he's just trying to help out Briar XD
(plus, who is he to refuse free stuff? and the games definitely seem free lmao)
-
Hesiodos is going to be rather hard to redeem, actually- His personality is super chill, but like- The dude is kind of power hungry, egotistical, and well I mean- He won most of his fights by making his opponents take their own life, if that doesn't tell you what kind of guy he is.
Honestly though, all of my characters are going to be fun to play.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    469    470    471    472    473   ..   607 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us