02:41:15 Rook
Hey Jinx :>
 Blood lust tide
02:40:57 BewareWhoYouTrust
Sabbath
Hia
 Sabbath
02:39:11 Rook
I have found a bigfoot on every level of Forest I've explored tonight. But I cannot for the life of me find one more group of brown bears for this quest.
 Destinations End
02:37:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Death
Hi
 Salem
02:33:51 Rumi
Bloop
-WP Click-
 Everlasting Torment
02:32:45 Anubis, Samael
It's probably your dad XD

41ac 11t unsure cocks their head to the side, listening to the howl of a far off wolf.

Stats: Perception +1
Mood: Alert
 Blood lust tide
02:31:38 BewareWhoYouTrust
Desti
Hia
 Destinations End
02:23:59 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Blood lust tide
02:23:28 BewareWhoYouTrust
3:23 am not tired lol
 Blood lust tide
02:14:41 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: BLOOD IM GOING SOAK IN IT accidentally steps on Get your filth blood off of me while they are sleeping
Uh
 Everlasting Torment
01:57:32 Anubis, Samael
i have too many customs XD
 Everlasting Torment
01:57:17 Anubis, Samael
Castiel all good XD
 MINEOLA
01:50:10 Alfi Darky
@Gabriel
Your current one sorry
 Everlasting Torment
01:49:17 Anubis, Samael
Castiel my current one do you mean or another old one XD
 MINEOLA
01:48:42 Alfi Darky
@Gabriel
I love your old banner

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +4
Mountain Lion : -4
Boar : -4
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    460    461    462    463    464   ..   607 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 24, 2024 11:02 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ohhh, gotcha! Well, we could do that, though I would prefer to play Koler at least. Viar I'm not as attached to, for-
Well, for obvious reasons. Dude's just an asshole, even I hate him, and I made him XD
-
Ooo, I actually like the characters being slightly younger as well (though certainly less so on my end since my characters are already young, lol), but, like, Viar shortly after his brother died would be fun to play for sure. Talk about power hungry-
And Koler would be similar no matter what, just more panicky when younger.
If we drag Amar into it... Rebellious young adult who abandoned his family to create his own business that directly rivals theirs? Um-
Yeah, fun, lmao
Anyway, would you want to workshop this or think of something else? The hardest part of every new RP, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 24, 2024 11:17 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That's totally fair. I completely understand. I could probably figure out a way to get Koler in there lol
Ooo-
Maybe instead of Koler and Baylor getting stuck in Viar's gang, they end up stuck in the arena?
That could maybe work for that idea lol
-
Well, the Theophrons' would be quite a bit younger- They took over the arena at ~16. Talk about young entrepreneurs haha...
-
Not sure- We've got two ideas to look at haha hm
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 25, 2024 11:15 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo, that could be fun!
-
Lol, Viar and the Theophrons' twins and Viar in solidarity for being young entrepreneurs... Viar was 15 when starting the gang, just 16 when his brother died (in a totally mysterious way that Viar definitely had nothing to do with) and he took over completely.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 25, 2024 11:19 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
It could be- Plenty to think about haha
-
Theophron twins and Viar being in total solidarity for taking over at 16 after killing the previous leader(s) is honestly amazing
-
But which idea do we want to do?
Young entrepreneurs teaming up? Or canon divergent/alternate timeline arena?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 25, 2024 11:44 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I love it, lmao
-
Ummm, they're both great options, honestly-
I like the idea of Koler and Baylor expering the arena and everything, however, I think my vote goes to young entrepreneurs teaming up, solely because I have a better idea of what characters I would use and how to fit them into the storyline (or the minimal storyline we have thus far), lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 25, 2024 11:57 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That's fair lmao
Young entrepreneurs teaming up it is then!
Now we just have to flesh out the idea completely haha
We already know that the Theophrons and Viar are 16- What about everyone else? Who else are we using? How many should we each have?
Mostly, I think I'll just be having the ones from the arena since, uh, it's quite a bit going on there anyways.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 25, 2024 01:31 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Well, Koler would be 14 at this point. Which would also mean that Baylor just died, so that's fun.
If I decided to drag Amar into this, which I'm not sure about yet, he would be 17 or 18.
And, are we wanting an apposing group of playable characters? I think characters from the arena would work well for that probably, and I'd probably drag in Moiraine and Destery in that case, both being 14. I could theoretically bring Briar in as well, shifting the timeline a little on their end, but I'm not sure if I want to do that since that would mean Lilac and Marco coming in sooner resulting in a mess with Koler-
Sooo, not sure who all I actually want to use yet, I'm just writing out thoughts as they come to me, lol.
My only fully decided characters are Koler and Viar.
Do you have specific characters other than the twins that you definitely want to play? We can go off that and if we want an apposing side to figure how many characters we actually want, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 25, 2024 01:43 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Well, Hesiodos and Nikomedes become higher ups once the twins take over, so probably those two. Hesiodos would be ~18 and Nikomedes would be ~20. Maybe Gunnr. Who would be ~24.
But really, Hesiodos and Nikomedes are the main two, since they become higher ups and all.
-
As for an opposing party- Not actually sure.
For a while after they take over the arena, there aren't actually many people that want to oppose them. Except for those that actually liked the Cobalts, which are only the people that are actually worse than the twins.
As terrible as the two are, they fixed a lot of stuff in the arena. They made sure that fighters were at least 13. They tried to make sure that fighting was a decision. They instated people like Stamatios, who would be the first fighter anyone new in the arena would face as a sort of 'mercy'. The idea behind that one being that anyone that wouldn't have a chance at surviving wouldn't have to suffer for very long.
-
I think we'd have to figure out just what exactly the young entrepreneurs are trying to do before we can figure out the opposing party.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 25, 2024 02:39 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Gotcha, makes sense, lol
I will say, if I do end up dragging in Amar, we'd get Ingall as well. Only, for the first little while at least, we'd actually have an Ingall who's both happy with his and Amar's relationship (oblivious, innocent bean, say what? Lmao) and Sigrid would actually still be alive. So, Ingall would probably be in and out until the trauma of his family dying takes place-
Angel would be 16
Based on that, do we wanna say 5 or 6 characters each and then, once we flush out the plot more we can always add more, lmao
-
As for the goal?
Well, um, what are the twins wanting at this point?
'Cause Viar really doesn't care as long as he gets more power.
Amar's goal is always money and power, so-
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 25, 2024 02:54 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Hmmm
I'd say 5 or 6 characters each makes sense for now, yeah
-
As for what the twins want?
That's actually a bit complicated.
Their fight with the Cobalts wasn't really planned. Something happened, Damasos challenged them, and the twins won.
Damasos had always been a bit power hungry, so he settles into the take over much quicker, he's immediately trying to rebrand the arena, improve it, gain more sponsors and stuff for it.
Euthymenes only stays in the arena because Damasos is there, and the way the arena is ran means that there has to be two in charge. One for the medical wing and one for everything else.
And, now that I think about it, that's probably why I didn't realize the whole system thing until recently with him haha.
So-
Damasos wants power, wants to grow the arena and rebrand it and really just make it his. He wants to succeed in life.
Oh, and reach back out to his parents eventually, which is a whole other thing.
And Euthymenes mostly just wants his brother to succeed. He's kind of still reeling from everything.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    460    461    462    463    464   ..   607 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us