Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Apothecary
11:07:44 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-

I need these pups to be amazing. Iwant to get the defect/boost/4 pups/ pop but I only have 2 apples xD
 Continental Wolves
11:07:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I spy a wild Nux in chat :0
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:07:00 Chat's snack
Hi hi, chat.
 Frostyhills24
11:06:54 Frosty, (She/Her)
I'm just waiting for her to pop 0^0

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
11:06:34 Medicinally Autistic
I didn't need a trainer xDi was sending out my winged dolls

I throw away so many relics every night but didn't want to waste those
 Existence
11:06:19 Exist / Kuskyn
Techno Oh I was going to show you what I was working on before getting distracted xD
 Continental Wolves
11:05:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
Did you find a CP trainer?
 technoblade
11:04:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

I do indeed and I want more of our art so buckle up butter cup at one point I am raiding our forum for art.

Zera

True but I am usually very picky with my partners and your plots look so much fun ;-;

God I have some perfects characters for an arranged marriage, fantasy/ mythology, theifs and so on. Ahhhh!
 Silver via
11:03:52 Silv, Via
What should I do with these two?
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 Malcuth
11:03:21 Wander
Apothecary
Thanks that's kind :)
 Apothecary
11:02:30 Medicinally Autistic
hidden falls dump :3
 Zeraphia
11:01:01 Vah is cold
Techno

XDD it's open for anyone to look. It's not like it's locked or anything. :3
 Existence
11:00:59 Exist / Kuskyn
Techno I- you know my weaknesses too well xD
 technoblade
10:59:52 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Not me running to go look
 technoblade
10:59:35 Lil Techy | Techno
I have to save up for art on here somehow. I can't buy Bio art anymore so I'll just spoil BJake or you instead. XD
 Zeraphia
10:59:15 Vah is cold
There we go, updated RP rules and topics. :3

Been a while since I had done that.
 Existence
10:58:30 Exist / Kuskyn
Hey I love to drag myself a littler wolfer around sometimes too
 technoblade
10:57:04 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

shhhh I like to drag pups around is all
 Existence
10:55:57 Exist / Kuskyn
Pfft techno, 101 call is saying cp training
 Apothecary
10:55:32 Medicinally Autistic
oh you were a second too late

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -1
Crocodile : +4
Coyote : -2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    440    441    442    443    444   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 1, 2024 07:48 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Great, very good
I absolutely love this so far
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 1, 2024 08:27 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Same! Now we've just got to figure out a timeline/plot, lol
-
Also, I'm in the mood to write something very angsty, but I have no idea what.
I think I want to do it about Akira, Sol, or Karma.
Do you have any preference? And/or suggestions about specific things you want to see?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 1, 2024 09:01 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, which could be a bit harder than the lyrics...
Any ideas?
-
Oooo
Fun
I'd say either Akira or Karma, since we've gotten some Sol stuff recently lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 5, 2024 01:14 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Managed to finish one of Monta's song lyric things! Enjoy! Also, I have a surprise in the works. You won't get any context with it, as a warning, haha
-

Song: Angry by Paravi.

(With some slight adjustments to the lyrics to avoid as much repeating and make it more accurate to characters in certain places)

Characters:

Monta.

Context:

So, uh… You, uh… You remember the old fun fact I gave you that one time? About how Revan had tried to take his life which resulted in him getting grounded for six months, having to break up with Monta, and being taken out of in-person school? Yeah… Here’s Monta throughout that time. He isn’t very happy. Like, at all. He’d been the one to make sure Revan didn’t actually succeed too, so you know he absolutely hates Graci’s guts. Mostly, he’s worried about Revan. Graci’s keeping it all on a very low profile. So he doesn’t even know how Rev is doing at all for most of this. And despite how the two were to each other while dating, the two did care rather deeply about the other.

-

*Starting off strong, Revan had actually had to go to the hospital due to some fun little parts of the attempt. Revan had been going for certain death, after all. He didn’t like leaving room for failure. So, there had been different parts to the attempt. Monta stopped most of it. Anyways! Very few people ended up knowing that Revan was in the hospital because Graci was on the case quickly to try and keep the public out of the loop. Monta only knew because he’d been the one to take him to the hospital, though Graci arrived and made Monta leave soon after.*

Monta, leaving the hospital, trying to come to terms with what had happened; “Pack up the stars, turn off the moon, shut down the airports… Turn off the news, tell all your friends it's time to go home…”

Monta, trying to find out who all knows; “Didn't you hear? Hear what had happened?”

Monta, trying to play it off as a falling out after realizing practically no one knew, because he doesn’t know just what all is going to happen yet; “So meant to be but we lost all the magic…”

Monta, trying to figure out just what had happened over time, worried about Revan; “Pack up the stars, turn off the moon… Oh, I'm so confused right now…”

Monta, anger is easier than fear and worry, and Monta has always turned to it before, and he does now too; “Why is everybody not angry? Crying out? Throwing empty bottles at walls? Why is everybody so happy?”

Monta, losing steam and grabbing his phone; “...In the sun like nothing ever happened at all? At all…”

Monta, sending Revan a text to see whenever he can, trying to hold onto his anger; “Oh, 'cause my world just fell apart… But to anyone else I'm just another broken heart, oh… Why is everybody not angry?”

*Continuing strong! Monta knows, for reasons, that Revan’s out of the hospital. So he’s sending more messages, trying to get an answer and receiving none. Nothing. Nada. He does manage to figure out that Revan was taken out of in-person school though. Which kind of tells him what he needs to know. So he starts messaging even more, anger brewing ever so slowly.*

Monta, already beginning to figure where things are headed but trying to hope he’s wrong; “Close all the blinds, shut off the noise, turn down the music… I had it all… But sometimes, the ending… You don't get to choose it…”

Monta, giving up on the idea of this reaching the public eye; “And didn't you hear… Hear in the papers… Thought I saw the future but I was mistaken…”

Monta, beyond worried about Revan, trying to push past the worry into anger; “Close all the blinds… Shut off the noise… Oh, I'm so confused right now… Right now...”

Monta, running on empty, not avoiding the problems at home as he usually does, trying to find some sort of outlet for everything going on; “Why is everybody not angry? Crying out? Throwing empty bottles at walls? Why is everybody so happy? In the sun like nothing ever happened at all? At all…”

Monta, beginning to try and pick a fight with Graci over text, assuming she has Revan’s phone (she does), still angry as fuck; “Oh, 'cause my world just fell apart… But to anyone else I'm just another broken heart, oh… Why is everybody not angry?”

*Ending strong! Graci, using Revan’s phone, breaks the two (Revan and Monta) up. Tells Monta to stop messaging Revan or the number would be blocked. And just overall, ruining Revan’s life. You know, same as always. Nothing new here. Haha… Funnily enough, Graci also had to acknowledge some stuff with the public. Unfortunately, she’s able to twist it all and sweep everything under the rug, more or less.*

Monta, absolutely pissed about the turn of events; “Why is everybody not angry? Crying out? Throwing empty bottles at walls? Why is everybody so happy? In the sun like nothing ever happened at all?”

Monta, quoting/mocking Graci, losing steam with how absolutely hopeless everything seems; “‘Nothing ever happened!’ At all… Ever happened…”

Monta, losing steam, trying to grasp at the last shreds of his anger to try and keep it; “Oh, 'cause my world just fell apart… But to anyone else I'm just another broken heart, oh… Why is everybody not angry…?”

Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 5, 2024 01:17 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Hi, I'm back, sorry, busy weekend, lol
-
Hmmm, I'm not sure what exactly the first scene should be, just that Viar has to have seen Briar getting their spark back, not sure if he'd be aware of Garvin yet. However, Viar is so definitely both ranting to Andi and trying to show off to him, lol
After this line:
Viar; "While he (Mory) hid in the ground, we've pivoted, now his "idea" is getting bloody rare. The gang's been better since he split!
Where's the creature been? Who gives a shit?!"
Briar and Garvin would probably be entering and actually, ya know, calling him out for being an asshole, lmao
I think the back and forth after that would be mostly straightforward, just throw in a few details here and there, and when Destry comes in he'll have a slight throwback to his actual interaction with Viar.
Then, you know, Garvin beats Viar in his own game at the end :)
-
Alright!
Still so many choices-
For Akira, I could do a story from an experience with the family/home or I could do one with Howard and Ava.
For Karma, I'm still trying to decide how much I want to give away, so I'll just let you pick-
Do you want more on their past before they ran away (specifically the story about how they got their name because, no, they don't actually know their first name... or have their birth certificate or anything else, their parents still have that all stored away, and they never called them by any name at all)
Or I could do a story with them and Kostas (and maybe Quill)?
What do ya wanna see? :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 5, 2024 01:21 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I love the song lyrics!
Poor Monta though
And poor Rev :(
Anddd this is why we don't like Graci, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 5, 2024 01:31 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
You're totally fine, I get having busy weekends haha
-
Oooo, all of that sounds fun.
I'd say Viar doesn't really know about Garvin yet, if at all, since Andi would be very quick to act/spill stuff if Viar even hints at knowing who Garvin is. Because that means Garvin's close, or nearby, or somewhere Andi can at least start plotting around. And Viar having the best chance at winning, at getting Garvin vulnerable, also gives Andi the best shot at getting his hands on Garvin too.
I absolutely love the idea that Viar is trying to impress Andi while ranting about Briar.
Love all the ideas in general so far lol
-
Ooo I'd say Howard and Ava if you do Akira.
For Karma, both ideas seem really cool and I really haven't gotten much about them, so I'd be good with anything.
Karma and Garvin bonding over the missing (or destroyed) birth certificates would be hilarious. Though probably very unlikely XD
-
Glad you enjoyed the song lyric thing for Monta! And yeah, Graci sucks, haha...
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 5, 2024 01:39 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Makes sense, Viar probably just catches on to Briar acting more, well, human, then, lol
-
Alright! I think I may do Karma first at least, specifically them "getting" their name, though it might take a while because it's a rather important one for Karma and I want to get it right, lol
So I may do my actual post first
Also, I love that idea
"Oh, hey, you don't exist either?"
"Nope."
"Hell yeah, look at us not being real!" XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 5, 2024 01:45 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That makes sense, definitely works with me lol
-
Sounds good! Take all the time you need on it!
Whatever you decide to work on first works for me
I love how I just know who says what in that scenario.
Garvin; "Oh, hey, you don't exist either?"
Karma; "Nope."
Garvin; "Hell yeah, look at us not being real!"
It works way too well XD
Garvin trying to joke about it is just about the only way he'd bring it up if not to make a point during an argument lmao
-
Also! Surprise attack! Due to not getting context, very little of the lyrics have actually been changed. Enjoy and suffer from not knowing what's happening!

(Finale - After the Cliffhanger Arc, that’s all you get to know)

Clio; “He did it for us… The ultimate sacrifice… He gave me his trust, and look how we paid the price… This bloodshed could have been avoided if I convinced them all to work together… I took a rebellion and I destroyed it… I know I could have done better… Better, instead of letting you down…”

Garvin; “Come on little lady, why the frown? In the last ten-thousand years, you’re the first one to change this town. You can do it, now I know it! For your story has just begun. You can’t quit now, hell, you owe it. There’s still damage to be undone. You’ve changed my mind, you’ve touched their hearts… Found the good in souls gone bad. The stage is wrecked, the crowd is gone– But by God, Columba! The show, it must go on!”

The Squad; “We can do this, we can build it! Best rebellion you’ve ever seen! Twice the bedrooms, we can fill it!”
Garvin; “With more sinners than you can dream!”

Garvin & Nico; “It starts with you!”

Garvin, Nico, & Akira; “You know it’s true!”

The Squad; “Fulfill your destiny!”

Clio; “As long as I’ve got all of you with me.”

Ingall; “To build a rebellion, I think we need some brick and lumber.”

Revan; “Good thing we’re in Hell. Check out this little magic number!”

Akira; “Start with foundation–”

Briar; “Remedial creation for me!”

Ingall, Revan, Akira, Briar; “It’s as easy as can be!”

Devery & Kostas; “No time for crying, we’ve got a lot of work to do and we gotta try and make the best of what’s in ruins.”

Nico; “New coat of paint!’

Aries; “New lights across the marquee.”

Devery, Kostas, Nico, and Aries; “With a little sorcery!”

Damasos; “After the battle, masterless cattle…”

Euthymenes & Damasos; “Everyone’s hanging by a thread. With a bit of bravado, maybe tomorrow, we’ll be atop the heap.”

Damasos; “While the rest of Hell’s pissing…”
Euthymenes; “Stewarts’ team’s missing…”
Euthymenes & Damasos; “Fled with their tails between their legs! Nature abhors a power vacuum– That leaves room for you and me, the future of Hell belongs to our ring!”

Irfam; “This place reeks of death, there’s a chill in the air… And we barely escaped being killed by a hair…”

Pewter; “‘Great Pewter, altruist, died for our friends.’ Sorry to disappoint, that is not where this ends.”

Irfam; “We’re hungry for freedom like never before…”
Pewter; “The constraints of our deal surely have a backdoor.”
Irfam; “Once I figure out how to unclip our wings…”

Irfam + Pewter; “Guess who will be pulling all the strings? Hahahaha!”

The Squad; “We can do this!”
Clio; “We can do this!”
The Squad; “We’ll be better!”

Clio; “We’ll be better!”

The Squad; “Though redemption may take a while…”
Clio; “Though it may take a while!”

The Squad; “Wayward sinners clear their ledger!”

Euthymenes & Damasos; “And we’re doing it with a smile!”
The Squad (minus Aries); “Yeah!”

Aries; “oh, these guys…”

Clio; “We’ll make a difference, wait and see!”

Clio & Aries; “We’re gonna do this, you and me.”

The Squad (plus Euthymenes & Damsos); “And then tomorrow, it will be a fucking happy day in Hell!”

-

(Ready For This - After the Across The Line Arc, that’s all you get to know)

Fida; “Have you ever wanted something that was so clear in your mind that you could taste it?”

Spoiler; “You mean like human flesh?”

Fida; “Eh, sort of? It’s a feeling like a rumbling in your gut, that you could finally be faced with a billion needy faces, I guess what I mean to say is… For the first time in my life, I might have to be ready for this. Ready to be the one who’s leading from the front… Gotta come into my own… Gotta come into my throne… Gotta take charge and defend my only home… And although I kinda feel unsteady, now I need to be ready for this.”

Fida; “Have you ever felt like you’re willing to die to save the people of your city?”

Spoiler; “By die, do you mean use my teeth to rip flesh apart?”

Fida; “That’s a start! ‘Cause right now we need a leader and it seems to me that destiny has picked me to be that, if you’ll permit me… So who’s with me?”

Fida; “Wouldn’t it be super to see more of Hell? Join up now if you like to travel! Come on boys, hop in the saddle! Lots of sights to see en route to our rebellion, not to mention the camaraderie! Yes siree, you’ll form life-changing friendships with the folks along the way!”

Irfam; “And feast on all the angels you can eat!”

Fida; “Okay…”

Spoiler; “Free food? I’m in! Oh, cool! Woah, food! It’s time now to act! They’re on the attack! When they move to strike, we will fight; biting back! We’ll follow your lead! We’re eager to feed! We’ll sharpen our teeth for the heavenly feast! From this moment on, you can count on us to be resolute and ravenous! Our appetites are whet and we’re set to seize the day! So I say, oh hey, come join the flesh buffet!”

Fida; “Well, that’s a little violent, can we tone it down…?”

Pewter; “Oh, don’t be put off by their snarling. That’s enthusiasm, darling.”

Fida; “Uh, they just seem a little murder-y right now…”

Pewter; “Don’t worry, honey, that’s our thing. Keep singing.”

Fida & Pewter; “We’re super duper grateful to have you folks aboard.”

Spoilers; “We can’t wait to taste an angel’s wings!”

Fida; “Oh lord… For the first time in my life, maybe I can be ready for this. I can be the marshall leading the parade, I can come into my own. And I think I’ve always known, my destiny could never be postponed… When Simon brings the battle here, I must appear like I’m ready for this!”

Clio; “They’re dancing along… They’re singing his song…”

Irfam; “Surprised? Why, I knew he could do it all along.”

Irfam & Pewter; “He’s bound to pass the test as a Rostevan of Hell! Like his brother, he is madly power-fell!”

Irfam; “He’s filled with potential that we could guide!”

Clio; “I concur…”

Irfam, Clio, & Pewter; “Stick with him, you’ll be on the winning side!”

Spoilers, Irfam, Clio, & Pewter; “For the first time in our lives, we know that we are ready for this!”

Clio; “We’ll show Simon a fight he won’t forget!”

Spoilers, Irfam, Clio, & Pewter; “It’s time to take a stand!”

Fida; “It’s time to lend a hand!

Spoilers; “Huzzah!”

Fida; “Against the angels and their deadly threat.”

Spoilers, Irfam, Clio, & Pewter; “We cannot take it anymore, the time has come to go to war! Prepare to fight, we’re ready for this!”

Fida; “I really hope that I’m ready for this…”

-

(Out For Love - After the No, But… Arc, that’s all you get to know)

Euthymenes; “I see you’re driven by your detestation, your every step is stoked with animus. You need a different type of motivation or there’s no way that you can handle this.”

Euthymenes; “I know you’re thirsting for vengeance, Aries. You’re out for blood. But you’ll only stand a chance if you’re out for love.”

Euthymenes; “Out for love… Think of who you care about, protect them and be out for love. You’re gonna fight without gloves; long as you’re out for love.”

Euthymenes; “Fuel yourself with the fear of losing that somebody who’s your reason to live. Harness your heart and you can’t help choosing to fight with all you can give.”

Euthymenes; “I know you’re thirsting for vengeance, Aries. You’re out for blood. But you’ll only stand a chance if you’re out for love.”

Euthymenes; “Out for love… Think of who you care about, protect them and be out for love. You’re gonna fight without gloves and when that push comes to shove… Yeah, you just might rise above; long as you’re out for love.”

Edited at February 5, 2024 01:55 PM by Overthink101
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 5, 2024 02:01 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Exactly, it's so fucking funny, lmao
Meanwhile, Karma's just rolling their eyes and pretending like they're totally not bothered by the fact that yet another person was robbed of an identity, lol
-
I love all of that! Very exciting.
Alsoo, I'm assuming you've seen the last episodes of Hazbin Hotel?
Bro, me and a couple of friends had a watch party Saturday night (neither of them had watched any of the episodes yet, I dragged them down my obsession with me, they loved it, by the way), and we literally screamed at the last episode.
I lost my fucking shit.
Glorious writing.
Unfortunately, now we've gotta wait for ages for the next season, lmao

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    440    441    442    443    444   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us