Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 distant-screams
06:27:19 katy | beetle
and both parents were 59R AC customs..
 distant-screams
06:26:52 katy | beetle
Poe,
i used a fern, dandelion and butcher's broom for one litter and got four 20-30R AC's, no defects </3 it was traumatizing
 Amygdala
06:26:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Poe
I got a DH+leuc and a DH+BF in the same litter. They are 13 now and i haven't had such luck since then😅
 Poe
06:25:11 
I feel like I wonÂ’t get that lucky again. It was pretty crazy stuff
 Poe
06:23:41 
Katy-
I used ferns on every litter so I cheated a bit haha.
 Amygdala
06:22:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Poe
You stole all of our luck
 distant-screams
06:22:11 katy | beetle
that's where all my luck went xD
 Poe
06:21:46 
I just realized I got an ery + DH and a leucism + DH from my girls this season.
 distant-screams
06:18:03 katy | beetle
thanks ^^
 Amygdala
06:17:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
She looks so pretty
 distant-screams
06:14:34 katy | beetle
i've already bought her some white angel wings </3 i'll definitely try for those next FMC though.
 Haunted Hills
06:14:07 Chat Ghost
Katy
For an angelic vibe use Silver Angle Wings and Stardust Halo
 Amygdala
06:13:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Yay
 distant-screams
06:13:14 katy | beetle
it's alright! i had enough for the stardust ^^
 Amygdala
06:12:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
I would help you but i only have 4🥲
 Amygdala
06:11:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Wow stardust and stars wold look great...it would make her look like an angel like ecifircas said
 distant-screams
06:11:16 katy | beetle
i like that idea! wonder if i have any moonflowers left over..
 Ecifircas
06:10:23 
distant-screams, ooh. Maybe an angelic vibe like what Amygdala was saying? Stardust and stars?
 distant-screams
06:09:51 katy | beetle
Amy,
i appreciate it ^^ definitely gonna get her some type of wings and antlers
 Amygdala
06:09:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
White wings, some antlers maybee any a flower crown?

I am not that good with gear ideas

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +4
Boar : -3
Cougar : +2
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    434    435    436    437    438   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 26, 2024 10:54 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ah, yes, chosing homuch info to give is always hard, best of luck, I'll love whatever you decide, lol
-
Also, here, have some villain trio incorrect quotes! (Mostly Irfam and Sol because they're so chaotically amazing together, lmao) :D
-
Simon, looking at Sol in disappointment: What was the one thing I told you not to do tonight?
Sol: ... Raise the dead...
Simon, sighing: And what did you do?
Sol: ...
Sol, sadly: Raised the dead...
-
Irfam: Fuck you, my child is completely fine!
AI child: *In the background screaming curses at Sol who looks mildly terrified*
-
Irfam, with their hands cupped over each other: I found a cool spider!
Sol: Oh? Lemme see!
Irfam, opening their hands to see nothing there: …hm.
Simon: …where’s the spider.
Irfam: *looks troubled and stares at their hands*
Simon: Oh no.
Sol: IRFAM, WHERE’S THE SPIDER?!
-
Irfam, to Sol: You're not Mario. Lets get something fucking straight, you're Luigi at best.
-
Irfam: But that place is haunted.
Sol, fucking with Irfam: Ghosts prey on fear. Just be confident!
Irfam, marching into the haunted house: I AM NOT SCARED! I AM NOT A PUSSY!
-
Sol: Please, Irfam, after everything we’ve been through together. You can’t do this.
Sol: I’m sorry Irfam.
Sol: I’m begging you. Don’t do it.
Irfam: It has to be done.
Sol:
Irfam:
Sol:
Irfam: *Places +4* Uno.
-
Irfam: Well, has Simon been wrong before?
Sol: How wide are we willing to open this up?
-
Sol: Hey, do you know anyone who can teach me to play the trumpet?
Irfam: Why?
Sol: I want to wander around playing it to annoy Simon.
Irfam: Technically, you don’t actually need to know how to play the trumpet well for that.
Sol: Irfam, you have opened my eyes.
-
Sol: You gave me up, you let me down, you turned around, and deserted me.
Irfam: But did I make you cry?
Sol: *cries on the spot*
Irfam: ...Shit.
-
Simon: I’m a bad person, I’m a very bad person, I’m a horrible person.
The Squad:
Simon: No you’re not, Simon! We still love you, Simon!
-
Simon: Underestimate me. That'll be fun.
-
Irfam: Sol, my old friend!
Sol: I think you tried to kill me at some point.
Irfam: That was obviously just my way of getting to know you.
-
Sol: You’re mean!
Irfam: You’re meaner!
Sol: Yeah, well, you’re ugly too!
Irfam: You’re uglier!
Sol: You’re a dumbass!
Irfam: You’re a dumberass!
Sol: You think “dumberass” is a good insult!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 26, 2024 11:00 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Those quotes are amazing and I have decided two options-
I can either be super vague or I can give you a ton of information. Which do you want?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 26, 2024 11:08 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Hmmm, let's do a ton of information. I do love information XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 26, 2024 11:12 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Sounds good
I'll probably get that up sometime tomorrow, haha
This'll be fun
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 28, 2024 08:37 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Finally finished Kitchen Fork! I want you to know- The lyrics along were around ~170 words. But the song lyric thing as a total? It ended up being ~1330 words. Enjoy!
-

Song: Kitchen Fork by Jack Conte.

(With some slight adjustments to the lyrics to avoid as much repeating and make it more accurate to characters in certain places)

Characters:

Angelita, Pewter, and Irfam.

Context:

The incident. More or less. A bit before, during, and after the incident, really. Oh boy is there a lot to go over here… Enjoy!

-

*Alright, so, let’s get into it. When the incident happened, Irfam had been in a manic episode. The worst one they’d had since The Collapse, and just ever since The Collapse had messed with them quite a bit. Which, also, at this point, Irfam had already received that message from the unknown number but had yet to actually follow through with anything. Back to this though, it’s hard to say whether the manic episode had been triggered or not, it had started innocently enough anyways. Though, frankly, the early moments of the episode had been fogged over by a mild dissociation that makes it hard to recall. What is known is that Irfam had woken up from a nightmare. What was it about? Also hard to say, but probably The Collapse. Pewter was quick to take advantage of both the nightmare and the episode though, that much is obvious. The episode ends up lasting for several weeks, ending only mere days before Beel shows back up.*

Irfam, barely contained amusement of the desperate variety while mumbling; “Wake from a dream where I was stuck losing my skin… Lucky for me, it was all fake or not what it seems…”

Pewter, on the stand next to Irfam’s bed, grinning and voice mockingly soft; “Where, oh, where do we go next?”

Irfam, trying to ignore Pewter as he starts to get up, still mumbling while barely restraining laughter as he tries to calm himself; “Haunted pillow beneath my head… Where does it go…”

Pewter, following and prodding smugly; “Where does it go?”

Angelita, in the hallway having overheard and already not liking where whatever this is, is heading; “Where does it go…?”

*Now during the incident! What had happened? Well, about a week of manic spiraling where Irfam began the experimentation and ‘upgrading’ of himself— Many of which were actually incredibly painful. The first of which had been his eyes. Which he had done by digging one out, replacing it, and then doing the same for the other one. Not fun. Especially when one of those eyes is most likely afflicted by an infected chemical burn. Please save yourself the horrors of looking at those, by the way. Ahem, anyways though. Continuing on with the information… The manic spiral continued for about a week, filled with ‘upgrades’ and experiments and Pewter getting more and more insistent about certain things. Which, on that— Pewter tends to do one of two things. Try to get Irfam to hurt/kill himself, berate him, and anything else along those lines… Or try to get Irfam to hurt/kill someone else. During a manic episode, Pewter tends to stick with the second. At the time of this episode, the only ‘someone else’ around was really either Rooster or Angelita. And Pewter had always been more inclined to target Angelita, seeing as she acts as an older sister to Irfam. So between the ‘upgrades’, experimentations, Pewter’s insistences, other hallucinations and delusions chipping away at him, and Angelita refusing to leave him alone to self-destruct… Irfam ends up snapping and following through with Pewter’s violent suggestions. Angelita might’ve screamed and/or fought back and/or cried, but Irfam can’t really remember if she did or didn’t (she did, that’s where the cheek and eye scar comes from, the neck one being from the incident too but that one was more on purpose than the other two that are visible in the neka I shared once). What happened during the incident?… Well, if Angelita wasn’t a hallucination then she would’ve died for sure. Put shortly, she lost her head, heart, and suffered a lot of lacerations (of varying severity) during the incident. Not fun at all. Pewter enjoyed it though.*

Pewter, grinning like the sadistic cat he is, guiding Irfam through what is now known as the incident; “Pick out her heart with a kitchen fork, pin down her arms.”

Irfam, moments after the incident, realizing what he’d done; “Wake from the scar, still feeling sick… Where did it get started…?”

*So, onto after the incident! Irfam had assumed Angelita dead, and his spiraling kind of accelerated even more, now a slight bit more of a mixed episode than a manic episode, and his hallucinations and delusions have gotten just a tad bit worse too. Anyways, Pewter wastes no time to jump on the opportunities all this gives him. Oh, yeah, the ‘upgrades’ hadn’t stopped either, of course. In fact, Irfam had practically thrown himself into them in order to get away from what he’d done to Angelita. So, his hands/arms had ‘slowly’ been getting more and more cybernetic. Again, a very painful process that only helped to keep him spiraling, given how both hands/arms had been injured during The Collapse and had varying levels of damage, healing, and etc. One hand/arm had been basically crushed and the other sustained anywhere from 3rd and/or 4th degree chemical burns to outright holes throughout his hand/arm from the acid. Again, please don’t make the mistake I did and look at that stuff. Anyways! It’s such a painful process that Irfam hadn’t been able to ever do the full hand on either arm, at first due to the pain and then slowly shifting over to… Different reasons. But anyways! Back to this. Yeah.*

Irfam, hunched over his desk, hands grasping at his hair, terrified of himself and/or what he’d done in that desperate, edging towards manic sort of way, trying to ignore everything going on around him; “Where, ohWhere did this come from? Oh my god, my head’s a gun…”

Pewter, totally taking advantage of the obviously fragile state of things; “You let yourself go…”

Irfam, glancing over, taking in the words; “I let myself go…?”

Pewter, reinstating and pushing the idea more, voice rather calm; “Let yourself go.”

Irfam, considering the idea; “I let myself go…”

*A few days after the incident had passed, Angelita showed back up. Scarred and changed a bit due to the incident. Definitely more wary around (terrified of) Pewter. And Irfam, depending on certain factors. She was still his ‘sister’. Pewter wasn’t very happy about her return. Anyways, when Irfam did sleep during these weeks, he dealt with- You probably guessed it- Nightmares. Mostly of either The Collapse or those nameless people I made nekas of that one time. And with all the spiraling, it was actually kind of hard for him to tell when he was awake and when he was asleep. Pewter is the only one really having any fun at this point.*

Irfam, referring to the recent nightmares, spiral alert that kid is him (in reference to the nameless person/people ones, at least); “Who’s that kid who wakes each night, takes me on these wretched rides?”

Angelita, from the hallway~doorway area, trying to keep an eye on Irfam from a distance, reminiscing before becoming a bit too aware of Pewter’s presence; “Once I flew above the clouds, the wind blew gratitude through my heart… You let it all go…”
Pewter, sitting at Angelita’s feet; “I let it all go.”

*A few more days after that, or about a week before Beel shows back up. Irfam is still spiraling down a bit, and while Pewter isn’t leaving him alone, Angelita still tries to be there for him to keep anything worse than the incident from happening. Pewter isn’t helpful at all, continuously trying to push Irfam further and further.*
Angelita, trying to get Irfam to get help; “Save us from our own two heads…”
Pewter, twisting Angelita’s words and pushing his idea even more; “You should keep just one and ditch the rest.”

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 29, 2024 11:39 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Decided to do something adorable.
-
Spade and Navis before Navis joined the group of pirates. None of the pirates had been in good places when they ended up joining. As I may have mentioned once, Flood had more or less saved each of them by bringing them on board. Navis was one of the harder ones to convince, Spade being a big help at it. Navis was also the last to join. The order was Flood (obviously), Phlox Aqua and Jinx (who joined together), Spade, and then Navis.
-
Spade and Navis by the time Garvin meets them. The two got together, and are an absolutely awesome duo. They were also major influences on Garvin while he was there. Both good and bad.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 29, 2024 11:53 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I absolutely loved the lyrics! And absolutely hate Pewter, lol
And the neka's are so adorable! I can't wait to see more of the Pirates in the future! :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 29, 2024 01:18 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you liked the song lyric thing, and yeah- Hating Pewter definitely makes sense, definitely reasonable.
-
The Pirates are great indeed.
By the way- Loser, Baby from Hazbin Hotel is shockingly fitting for Spade and Navis for before Navis joined lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 29, 2024 09:23 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo, I love that, lmao
-
Also, I should get my post up sometime tomorrow! :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 29, 2024 09:32 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Should I do a mini lyric thing for the Loser, Baby idea?
-
Ooo nice! Very excited!
-
Also! Credit to 歪阿克死踢@neka.cc
Euthymenes Theophron!

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    434    435    436    437    438   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us