Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 icemoons
08:21:42 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
Hazbin hotel rp? Please be able to play female as this is a 1x1 between Vaggie and charlie, Pm me! please have watched the series all the way through
 Kingwolf
07:51:17 King
Skylanders academy rp anyone? Pm me
 Wilverbeast
07:47:00 Will
Ery and DH in same litter *^*
Hell yeah

-WP Click-
 los campesinos!
07:43:17 she/her
-WP Click- criticism?
 Whispering Rain
07:40:00 Whisp, Rain
What ghosty/spirit gear/decor should I get him
-WP Click-
 Frostyhills24
07:38:26 Frosty, (She/Her)
Maybe she should have gotten the name mud cake?

Dust Bowl trips on a rock and falls into a mud puddle.

Stats: Wisdom +2
Mood: Sheepish
 Whispering Rain
07:32:46 Whisp, Rain
All his old friends are dead
But if he is who he says he is he'll live forever
-WP Click-
 Lazy Kingdom
07:31:16 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Rykio
I don't know if you're replying to me or someone else, but if me thank you <3
 Frostyhills24
07:27:42 Frosty, (She/Her)
What is it with me and getting heroes? All my pups so far have been heroes, not complaining just surprised.
 Rykio
07:25:14 An Attic.
That HM <3
 Frostyhills24
07:25:05 Frosty, (She/Her)
Little man got his dadÂ’s coat

-WP Click-
 Lazy Kingdom
07:22:49 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
That female has not once given me a bad litter, I'm surprised she still hasn't failed me.
 Lazy Kingdom
07:15:01 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
Another amazing litter <3
 Arachne
07:12:25 Ara/Kat
AH omg!!
-WP Click-
 distant-screams
07:07:38 katy | beetle
haha understandable xD thanks!
 Caeruleum
07:06:51 Cae, Blue
not gonna lie, all duds dont really sound too bad considering my den space ^^" sending you all of my remaining luck <3
 distant-screams
06:55:37 katy | beetle
Cae,
thank you! i hope so but my girls have been failing me lately </3

i hope your next few litters are better than mine have been lately, lol!
 Caeruleum
06:52:56 Cae, Blue
good luck, katy! may you get best pups ever *^*
 distant-screams
06:47:59 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i hope she gives me something good >.> i even bought a green fern
 Caeruleum
06:45:35 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
i knew it was too good to be true :(

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -4
Snapping Turtle : +5
Grizzly Bear : -5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    433    434    435    436    437   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 26, 2024 11:10 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Bloody Nose is really short so it's already done, enjoy!
-

Song: Bloody Nose by Jack Conte.

(With some slight adjustments to the lyrics to avoid as much repeating and make it more accurate to characters in certain places)

Characters:

Angelita, Pewter, and Irfam.

Context:

So… Do you recall that incident I mentioned before? Yeah. This is after that. Before Beel came back, if that helps with the timeline. Similar to how Sol’s major hallucinations interact with each other, so can Irfam’s. Pewter’s a bit… Mean isn’t the right word but it’s the best I got right now so, yeah. Angelita especially doesn’t like being around Pewter, mostly due to the incident. Unfortunately, he likes mocking her about said incident.

-

*After the incident, Angelita disappeared for a bit. Meaning the only two present for a bit were Rooster and Pewter. And Rue was definitely keeping his distance due to the aforementioned incident. Which meant that Pewter was the one nearby most of the time. Of course, this just results in not so fun times for Irfam. #TriggeredDepressiveEpisode? Unfortunately, that just means Pewter doesn’t have to try as hard to be as terrible as he usually is. Pewter does love to feed the cotard’s syndrome.*

Pewter, smug mocking; “Count your bones, one by one. Lie awake at night. Underground, boxed and glum. Left you there for rot…”

Irfam, mumbling; “…All my fears are overgrown… Will someone burn this groove…”

*Along with the cotard’s syndrome, Pewter will also refer to and remind Irfam (and anyone else who can see/hear him) of past trauma. It doesn’t really help anything. Luckily, Angelita comes back a few days after the incident which helps a bit. Kind of. Not really.*

Pewter, smug mocking; “Those August nights, they burn hot as hell and you wake up sweating dreams. It casts a spell.”

Angelita, in the doorway looking in; “It casts a spell?”

*Pewter hadn’t realized that Angelita had returned. It had shut him up for a bit. He was back to being the rude cat he is by the next day though. And made sure to ‘welcome’ Angelita back by mocking her and bringing up the incident.*

Pewter, looking over smugly at Angelita; “Welcome home! It’s been a while. Do you miss your head? With your tattered clothes and your bloody nose? Aren’t you glad to be rid of the smell?”

Angelita, recoiling a bit; “Not at all…”

Pewter, mocking; “Not at all?”

*Not exactly ever said. Or at least never completely noticed if it was. Mostly just some hints towards the incident and how it affected Angelita.*

Angelita; “I’ll miss the fog through headlight wash… And bed and breath and touch… But I’ll brave it out. Yeah, I’ll brave it out… There’s no use getting down…”

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 26, 2024 12:14 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I love the song lyrics so much! I don't like Pewter at all, though I kind of already didn't. I just don't like him even more now, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 26, 2024 12:34 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oh trust me, you would've hated him even more if I did Kitchen Fork haha-
ANYWAYS- Glad you liked it!
I realized you didn't pick a song out for Hanu, by the way, while I was looking at the songs you choose again lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 26, 2024 02:28 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Oh, well, now I'm curious-
Lmao
-
Oh, oops! I must've skipped over them on accident!
Let's do Gasoline by Halsey :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 26, 2024 03:04 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Should I change Zombie to Kitchen Fork? I can, if you want me to lol
-
Nice! Alright
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 26, 2024 03:12 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
So, uh, I'm changing my order of doing things, I'm going to do a song first, then my post, then a short story. My scattered brain can't decide what it wants to work on, lmao
So, uh, accidental surprise attack?
Enjoy the angst, haha
-

Song: Girl Anachronism by The Dresden Dolls

(With slight adjustments to better fit characters and avoid repeating in certain places)

Characters:

Sol, Kano, Dr. Steward, Melissa, Eclipse, and the hallucinations

Context:

This song is basically Sol at the peak of their downward spiral. How he views themself and how he's experiencing things.

You get some major parts of Sol's story here. Enjoy!

*TW for self-harm, physical abuse, implied sexual abuse, transphobia, victim blaming, forced drug usage, and mentions of death/murder*

---

*Before "the accident," Sol began to act more erratic and less self-preserving than usual, resulting in a series of injuries that led up to the end result. Some of these injuries were directly self harm while others were simply a result of a lack of caring. The behavior change was prompted by Venus, who continued to prod and get into Sol's head. No alarms were raised by Eclipse or Sol's father, though the injuries were treated at home. This is likely a result of Sol's father not wanting to take Sol to the doctor, as, when his power was first revealed they actually tried to take Sol away because "they are too close to death to live among reality." And, you know, they wanted to experiment on them.*

Sol, covered in bandages and slightly disassociated, glaring into a mirror as Ginny, Venus, Nike, and Savannah all stand around him: "You can tell from the scars on my arms, and cracks in my hips, and the dents in my car, and the blisters on my lips, that I'm not the carefullest of girls..."

*The accident. After a week of slipping in and out of disassociation and dealing with Venus, Sol finally snapped. In a fit of utter desperation, panic, and rage, they lashed out and attempted to kill Venus, who mocked him the whole time. Upon waking from this state, Sol found themself sitting in the middle of his living room, covered in blood and standing over his father's body.*

Sol, panicking, dropping the knife he held, and stumbling to his father, realizing what just happened as Venus stands in the corner smirking: "You can tell from the glass on the floor, and the strings that're breaking..."

Sol, losing their mind with distress: "And I keep on breaking more, and it looks like I am shaking!"

Sol trying to convince himself he's just hallucinating as Eclipse gets home, panics, and immediately calls the police: "But it's just the temperature!!"

*After Eclipse called the police, Sol is taken into custody before being sent to the mental hospital. That was a fun experience, as I'm sure you've figured out*

Sol, still trying to rationalize what they did while sitting in the middle of a white room: "And then again, if it were any colder I could disengage..."

Sol, making eye contact with Ginny as she steps forward and offers a hand, very much ranting to her: "If I were any older I would act my age, but I don't think that you'd believe me!"

Sol, referring to himself being a murderer: It's not the way I'm meant to be, it's just the way my powers made me!"

*After being in the mental hospital for a while, Sol actually starts to get worse rather than better, spiraling further into insanity as trauma adds up. Now, though, it's presenting in a different way, more as panic rather than anger*

Sol, curled in a ball on their bed: "And you can tell
From the state of my room..."

Venus, smirking and restating what Eclipse shouted out in Sol's trial: "They'll let you out too soon!"

Sol, panicking about the forced consumption of pills/medicine: "And the pills that I ate?"

Nike, mockingly: "Came a couple years too late!"

Sol, trying to keep from falling into a full panic attack: "And I've got some issues to work through..."

Venus, rolling his eyes: "There you go again, pretending to be victim!"

Sol, shaking their head desperately: "Just make-believing..."

Nike, scoffing, accusing Sol of not regretting what he did: "Like you have a soul beneath the surface!"

Sol, starting to cry and fall deeper into panic: "Trying to convince you...!"

Venus, grinning and getting close to Sol's face: "It was accidentally on purpose!"

*Eventually Sol meets Kano, who actually supports and listens to them. The two become close quickly and Sol struggles to distinguish the difference between platonic and romantic affection, which doesn't help with the emotional imbalance already present.*

Kano, grinning and leaning back in a chair: "I am not so serious."

Sol watching and trying to understand his own emotions: "This passion is a plagiarism."

Kano, trying to express their support: "I would join your story, even on a rare occasion."

Sol, finally opening up and sharing his story with Kano: "I was taken out before the labor pains set in and now behold the world's worst accident! I am the boy anachronism!"

*With Kano's support Sol seems to get better for a small period, only to immediately spiral again under the doctors first offense and then repeated abuse.*

Sol, talking to Kano after their first official meeting with Dr. Steward, starting to hallucinate more badly again: "And you can tell by the red in my eyes, and the bruises on my thighs, and the knots in my hair, and the bathtub full of flies that I'm not right now at all!"

Venus, annoyed: "There you go again! Pretending that you're a victim!"

Sol, trying to express what happened without being direct to avoid being punished: "Don't call the doctors! Cause they've seen it all before! They'll say just:"

Venus, repeating what Dr. Steward said: "Let him crash and burn, he'll learn."

Nike, repeating what Melissa said: "The attention just encourages him!"

*After seeing Sol continue to get worse, Kano gets tired of it and starts to devise a plan to get them both out of the hospital. First, they start by getting some of the more empathetic doctors on their side, using their power to enforce what they say*

Kano, talking about Sol to a young doctor, obviously desperate and upset: "And you can tell from the full-body cast that you'll be sorry if you ask!"

Young Doctor, looking at Sol worriedly: "I'll do everything I can."

Kano, nodding: "Like any decent person would!"

*As Kano's plan starts to travel through the hospital, spread by supportive doctors, Kano continues to try to support Sol who's heading toward another edge*

Sol, warning Kano as they approach: "But I might be catching so don't touch, you'll start believing you're immune to gravity and stuff. Don't get me wet because the bandages will all come off..."

Kano, sighing to themself, trying to figure out how to get the plan to go faster: "I can tell from the smoke at the stake that the current state is critical. Well it is the little things, for instance:
In the time it takes to break it they can make up ten excuses."

Kano, smiling toward a doctor that's overseeing the craft period as Sol curls on the floor and starts to break down: "Please excuse him for the day, It's just the way the medication makes them."

*Finally, Kano tells Sol of their plan as it gets closer to the escape date. However, Sol is hesitant, held back by the memory of the accident. Eventually, Kano convinces them to join, but he still remains worries and hesitant*

Sol, to Kano, about their mind: "I don't necessarily believe there is a cure for this, so I might join your century but only as a doubtful guest. I was too precarious removed as a caesarian."

Sol, recalling the accident as well as two other facts. One, they simply don't believe they should be allowed to go, and, two, the transphobia of the hospital is getting to them: "Behold the world's worst accident:
I am the "boy" anachronism, I am the "boy" anachronism, I am the "boy." I am the "boy" anachronism!"

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 26, 2024 03:13 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Sure, I'm down for whatever! Lmao

Overthink101 said:
Should I change Zombie to Kitchen Fork? I can, if you want me to lol
-
Nice! Alright

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 26, 2024 05:14 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I was at my club today so my response here is a bit late but--
I absolutely loved that Sol song lyric thing!
And alright! Kitchen Fork it is lol :)

Edited at January 26, 2024 05:14 PM by Overthink101
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 26, 2024 05:39 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
No worries! Glad you liked it!
And sounds good. Can't wait to see how terrible Pewter is, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 26, 2024 05:42 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, yep-
Trying to decide just how much information to give you in Kitchen Fork, hmm...

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    433    434    435    436    437   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us