Wolf Play : Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP Discussion
Chatbox
 Old Money
06:56:54 elegance❀
looking for a literate to semi-literate roleplay partner. pm me!
 Poe
06:51:34 
Also I was stalking a pup hoping the person would put it up for saleĀ… and it got retired lol. So disappointing
 Poe
06:49:51 
Awe my avatar is on the news page :)
 Boo
06:43:22 Chrissy
i'm tempted to use a toucan feather on her but i'll blame myself when i get duds. -WP Click-
 Old Money
06:42:34 elegance❀
good morning everyone!
 Gallifrey Falls
06:42:30 Allons-y / Myth
Well*
 Gallifrey Falls
06:41:56 Allons-y / Myth
Wwll decor passes are quite worthless to me lol
 distant-lands
06:38:54 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i'm so impatient even though she'll probably give me duds e.e

they always do for the first litter, lol.
 Cortex
06:35:14 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Why do I save up my mush and never use it?
 starrywing
06:34:07 Novo/Starry
hello desti
 Cortex
06:34:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Desti
 Destinations End
06:33:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starrywing
06:33:49 Novo/Starry
oh shit
 Cortex
06:33:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I have
4,143 mush
 starrywing
06:33:08 Novo/Starry
Mushrooms: 1,241

what the sigma.
 starrywing
06:32:37 Novo/Starry
no thanks-
 Cortex
06:31:38 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, It making me wanna send you Mush I have so much
 starrywing
06:31:15 Novo/Starry
fiddlestick
 starrywing
06:30:57 Novo/Starry
goddammit matunda.
Pack Matunda has sent you 500 Mushrooms
Memo: None
 Cortex
06:30:37 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Okay Novo

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Sun Bear : -1
Coyote : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    41    42    43    44    45   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 06:48 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

Frutiger Aero said:
I think Graham would feel Extremely Complicated feelings about that. Because his religion says he Must convert Iravan so he can be saved but Graham is extremely bitter about going to hell and I think he's at the point where he wants to bring everyone down with him. I'm not going to fish heaven so you aren't either let's all be damned together. I think it's comforting to him? The idea that he won't be alone in hell. But at the same time the more he grows to like Iravan, if that happens, the more he'd struggle with deciding whether or not to try converting him because if you like someone naturally you'd want them to not go to hell with you, yknow??

god, the poor guy??? i really feel bad for him getting this insecurity beat into him to the point where it deeply affects his relationships. at least it wouldn't really affect his ability to make friends since nobody really Knows he thinks they're going to hell?

i know that when iravan learns of it he wouldn't really care because he doesn't even know what hell is, since religion isn't a thing in leviathan culture. bro would tell him about his religion and he'd be like "okay. wanna play mario kart" (<-- not literal)

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 06:58 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
Frutiger Aero said:
wonder how the rest of the crew would react if they knew Graham genuinely thought all of them were going to fish hell (including him)

Gore would cross off yet another religion on his How Many Religions Have Shunned Me Bingo
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 06:58 PM

Pegasus

Neutral

Give Award

Frutiger Aero said
I think Graham would feel Extremely Complicated feelings about that. Because his religion says he Must convert Iravan so he can be saved but Graham is extremely bitter about going to hell and I think he's at the point where he wants to bring everyone down with him. I'm not going to fish heaven so you aren't either let's all be damned together. I think it's comforting to him? The idea that he won't be alone in hell. But at the same time the more he grows to like Iravan, if that happens, the more he'd struggle with deciding whether or not to try converting him because if you like someone naturally you'd want them to not go to hell with you, yknow??
DANG! That's hardcore.
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 06:59 PM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award
what does fish hell entail?
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 06:59 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
i love faith struggle arcs ❤️

Pegasus said:

Frutiger Aero said
DANG! That's hardcore.

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 07:04 PM

Frutiger Aero

Lightbringer

Give Award

Moff said:
what does fish hell entail?

uhhh uhhh (hasn't thought this far) probably endless drowning as punishment for not being born with gills
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 07:08 PM

Frutiger Aero

Lightbringer

Give Award
I think they call both fish heaven and fish hell "the eternal sea" or whatever and it's just a sea that stretches on forever with no land. near the surface are the sinners who drown endlessly broken up by breaths in between waves. And far far below the surface is fish heaven which is fr just fish paradise down there. the sinners can only watch on from above. I think that adds just the right amount of creepiness. One day Musfa will come back and bring the eternal sea to their reality by means of the great flood, making paradise on earth and an endless hell for the sinners

Edited at July 16, 2024 07:10 PM by Frutiger Aero
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 07:09 PM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award

Frutiger Aero said:
I think they call both fish heaven and fish hell "the eternal sea" or whatever and it's just a sea that stretches on forever with no land. near the surface are the sinners who drown endlessly broken up by breaths in between waves. And far far below the surface is fish heaven which is fr just fish paradise down there. the sinners can only watch on from above. I think that adds just the right amount of creepiness

shit yeah man that sounds badass
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 07:10 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
I finished my Celes drawing but I have no idea how image posting on here works noooooooooooooo
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 07:11 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

Frutiger Aero said:
I think they call both fish heaven and fish hell "the eternal sea" or whatever and it's just a sea that stretches on forever with no land. near the surface are the sinners who drown endlessly broken up by breaths in between waves. And far far below the surface is fish heaven which is fr just fish paradise down there. the sinners can only watch on from above. I think that adds just the right amount of creepiness. One day Musfa will come back and bring the eternal sea to their reality by means of the great flood, making paradise on earth and an endless hell for the sinners

Damn thar sounds awesome

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    41    42    43    44    45   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us