02:23:54 
Techno!
 technoblade
02:22:06 Lil Techy | Techno
Hey Amy

how are ya?
 Kingwolf
02:21:35 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Amygdala
02:18:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey techno
 technoblade
02:16:55 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
02:15:09 Lotus
MxM rp anyone? Pm me^^
 Amygdala
02:13:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Caeli
Thanks...i hope i can finally get my HW DH 😆
 Dark pack
02:13:11 
hi chat
 Frostyhills24
02:11:08 Frosty, (She/Her)
3/6 of my explore wolves are in labor. The downsides of having an all female explore team.
 Listless
02:11:07 List
jealous of y'all having coins
😭 im so close to finishing my quests but it just wont happen for some reason
 Caeli
02:09:50 
Amy

Good luck!
 Amygdala
02:08:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Caeli
I have 15 tokens so far...and 15k mush. I am sobfar from my goal of 100k for the event😅
 Continental Wolves
02:08:55 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Salmon
Ahh that was meant to be sarcastic, while I like dogs this one keeps on coming onto the property to chase a stray cat I feed up trees, im also wary of stray dogs on the property cause we've had some try to go after the chickens before
 Caeli
02:08:05 
Amy

Doing good! How are you on collecting coins?
 Amygdala
02:07:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Caely
Sorry for late response XD

Nothing much...i just finished work so i am having some dinner. Hiw are you
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
02:06:36 Lotus
Hey chat^^
 Caeli
02:06:23 
Hallow

I need to get mushrooms to buy apples for a Cooktown Orchid.
 Rogue Whispers
02:06:13 Phoenix, Rogue
Boe,
alright, bye! I hope your social battery doesn't drain too quickly!
 Hallow's Eve
02:05:48 Hallow, Eve
Caeli

That's exactly what I am doing too lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +2
Water Moccasin : -4
Grey Fox : -3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    426    427    428    429    430   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 19, 2024 04:06 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Not at all, I loved all of it!
-
Well, I would love to see those! Do share when you're done, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 19, 2024 04:37 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I may do that with my characters too, actually. Sounds fun! :)
Also, I've been thinking about this for a while now, you know the trend of "show your character if none of the bad things ever happened to them"? I was thinking of making neka's with that too, only it'd be really hard to actually get rid of all of the trauma, all things considered, so I may just do minimal trauma, you know, the least they can have while still being themselves, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 19, 2024 04:47 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo that seems fun too!
After I do the healing arc thing idea then I'll do that too lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 19, 2024 05:34 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Quick question- What's Akira's natural hair color?
-
Edit; Just remembered the 5 year old neka you gave lmao

Edited at January 19, 2024 05:45 PM by Overthink101
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 19, 2024 09:01 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Okay! Here are the Minimal Trauma versions of my characters! Because not all of them have the healing arc thing since it's actually kind of hard to do those. Especially with Irfam, actually.

Garvin, Aries, and Revan Credits go to 千临@neka.cc

Everyone else Credits go to lof@[email protected]

-

Aries! He’d introduced himself as Gwyar mostly, but friends would still probably call him Aries too. His minimal trauma would be that after his mom’s death, instead of running again, he gets adopted. He’d go on to become a librarian or historian, I think. Excellent grades while in school too, along with community service and whatnot.

-

Garvin! He’d actually be able to lose a lot of his trauma. Meaning, uh, after his biological parents give him up before he’s even one year old, he gets adopted instead of thrown out of the orphanage. So he still has a birth certificate :D Anyways, I imagine he’d be adopted by a nice couple with lots of patience and absolutely be living comfortably. Also, some surprise news, Garvin needs glasses. He’s a total Star Wars nerd (he quotes the sand monologue verbatim word for word at least once a week), he also loves the movies Coco, A Bug’s World, The Bee Movie, Shrek, the Puss In Boots series, the Jurassic Park series, and The Princess Bride (Inigo Montoya is his favorite). Coco is absolutely his favorite right after Star Wars though. Though his grades probably could’ve been better during school, he makes up for it with his stellar performance in everything else. Band (Concert, Marching, absolutely everything), FFA, Track, Battle of the Books champ, volunteering at animal shelters and cemeteries and just an upstanding guy in general. Which, by the way, he totally still volunteers. He goes on to become a mechanic, and definitely fosters.

-

Gorōta! If his parents didn’t suck and he wasn’t forced into meeting the gang, meaning he never lost his eye or anything, he’d be this total homebody that reads a lot. He’d go on to become a doctor, of course.

-

Irfam! The Collapse hadn’t happened, and most of the childhood trauma didn’t happen- Irfam still ended up with his schizoaffective disorder, but they stayed on his medication this time around. He also got to marry Alvis! Yay! Oh, and they managed to figure out the whole demi-boy thing too. And while he still ends up with some prosthetics, not nearly as many and not nearly as messy/experimental ones.

-

Mergen! If their parents weren’t terribly religious and strict and whatnot, basically. Not much changes with them, honestly. Other than that, they also get better control over their ability and also never run away from home. Not sure what job they’d have.

-

Revan! If all that family death didn’t happen, basically. I imagine he’s now instead of a family business workaholic, he’s some sort of archivist or reporter or journalist or something along those lines.

-

Simon! If his parents hadn’t been… Everything that they were… Simon probably would’ve had a way easier time with his Blot ability. And just in general. He totally would’ve gone on to become a politician or lawyer or something along those lines.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 19, 2024 11:21 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I absolutely love all of them, and, oh my God, how the fuck are Aries and Garvin so pretty-
What the hell?!?
I'm getting gender envy over here, absolutely stunning!
Of course, the others are gorgeous as well, but goddamn-
Lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2024 11:24 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you like the designs haha-
And fair lol
I finally finished the healing arc ones for Revan, Aries, Gorōta, and Garvin though so I'll get those up soon.
I also did a surprise one for you which you will see with the healing arc ones
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2024 12:26 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Okay! Here are the nekas of characters during a ‘Healing Arc’. Not after and definitely not the healthiest versions of these characters, but during a ‘Healing Arc’ at least.

Also a surprise one with Garvin because I wanted to.

Gorōta Credits go to lof@[email protected]

Everyone else Credits go to 千临@neka.cc

-

The surprise one first!

Garvin during the Recover Arc, basically. It took so long to find one that worked for even a smidgeon of what I have planned but this works pretty well. He’s still got his trench coat, because he will never get rid of that, but I imagine that he’s also ‘stealing’ clothes from Ingall.

--

Now all the healing ones!

-

Aries! He’s getting to grow his hair back out and learning to see himself as human, yay!

-

Garvin! Eventually, I have plans to let Garvin find out that he’s a spitting image of his biological parents that are still alive. This, of course, will cause quite a bit of angst as it proves that they just hadn’t wanted him. The better result is that he decides to put distance between all that. By dying his hair. The first time he dyes his hair, he uses Akira’s dye because getting his own still doesn’t sit right with him. He also might’ve thought that it’d work to dye his hair purple, not realizing that dye works differently based on natural hair color too. He ends up liking the color anyway though. He also gets some new piercings and tattoos, because yes. No glasses, yet, but he does still need those haha.

-

Gorōta! He’s getting a prosthetic eye! Someday. Irfam makes him one. It’s on shorter notice so it’s not nearly as seamless as Promachus’ or Raphael’s prosthetic eyes but it works and Irfam is definitely working on making him a better one.

-

Revan! He finally stops bleaching his hair and wearing the colored contact, yay! And then he starts dying his hair black to try and hide the gray haha. He’s finally letting loose a bit too, not so uptight. Also more piercings for him too!

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2024 02:16 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I absolutely love all of them!!
And I love the idea of recovery arc Garvin stealing Ingall's clothes, that's adorable, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2024 02:52 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, glad you like them lol
Ingall's the only one close enough in height to be stealing clothes from, otherwise Garvin would be stealing from everyone XD

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    426    427    428    429    430   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us