Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 technoblade
04:27:17 Lil Techy | Techno
quest*
 technoblade
04:27:12 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd

Honestly same, trying to get down to a certain move count before working on my swamp quet
 Red River Wolves
04:26:40 Redd Dead
Hey Techno,
I might pop in and out of chat. I'm grinding explore
 technoblade
04:26:00 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd!
 Red River Wolves
04:25:20 Redd Dead
Sting,
There might be an upper limit by virtue of how computers work, but if so it's probably impossible for anyone to reach ever
 Salom_
04:25:06 Sal, Salmon
Narran
There's one about the lowest level each prey spawns in forums; but that's in
 technoblade
04:24:27 Lil Techy | Techno
they keep going up
 Narran Park
04:20:22 Sting
Ahh, that probably helps.

Do the levels just keep going up? or is there a max level? Max level forest etc?
 Salem
04:17:41 Rumi
I don't think there's any per level but there's the Encyclopedia which can tell you where the lowest level each thing can spawn is, I think that's the closest you'll get
 Narran Park
04:13:56 Sting
Is there a guide anywhere on explore encounters per level?
 Zeraphia
04:00:14 Spooky Vah
Looking for 1x1 rps!

-WP Click-
 Narran Park
03:57:07 Sting
Thank you <3 I really love her
 Salem
03:56:43 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Blue Wolves
03:55:44 Da ba dee
Sting
I like the monocle
 Narran Park
03:55:00 Sting
Paws Exchanges?
-WP Click-
 los campesinos!
03:54:55 she/her
i was literally at the dentist YESTERDAY and a toothache has just decided to make itself known . Goodness.
 Serpents
03:54:10 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up for an rp pm me
 Angel meat
03:52:59 Jupiter
Sting

Hehe Makes me think of hot chocolate and rose petals
 Narran Park
03:50:55 Sting
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
03:50:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
You spy 6 Sun Bears

I think that's enough explore for one day

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Jaguar : +4
Grizzly Bear : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    425    426    427    428    429   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 17, 2024 02:32 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
They're so cute, I can't-
-
Nice, nice
-
Ooo, interesting! Here are my characters!
Nico: Fawn. On a major level.
Ingall: Freeze or sometimes Fawn. Mostly just with Amar though
Akira: Fight. Like, immediately. Especially when the situation involves loved ones. They break down later
Briar: Fight or Fawn. Sometimes Flight. It depends.
Sol: Ummm... Yes? They're extremely unpredictable, and it really just depends on their state of mind.
Kostas: No? Well, I suppose Fight would be the closest, but really he just analyzes and then reacts. If there's one thing his completely minimized emotions are good for it's keeping a level head and basically having no reaction to surprises. He will usually come to the conclusion of fighting the quickest though, it's just a matter of how.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 17, 2024 03:10 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oh wow, you actually went through the effort of explaining, now I feel bad for giving minimal words. I'll give you more information once I give my post, I guess haha. Which should be relatively soon lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 17, 2024 03:20 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Lmao, don't feel bad! I really don't mind, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 17, 2024 03:23 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
And there's the post! Enjoy!
-
Now allow me to go and give you more information haha-
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 17, 2024 03:50 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
The post was amazing!
And, yeah, Sol is totally going to end up giving way more information than he should. They're a little oblivious to stuff like that XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 17, 2024 03:56 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That's fine, exactly what Simon wants XD
-

Simon; Fawn. Majorly fawns. He will learn how to react to each individual so that he can fawn correctly for, well, everyone. If it seems he cannot fawn, he will learn how to fawn in that situation. If he can’t, as in if fawn isn’t working at all, he will decide the next best approach from situation to situation.

Anna; Fight then Flight. Anna will always react with a fight response first, it’s her first impulse. To fight, to grit her teeth and dig in her feet and bare whatever weapon she may have, even if it’s just her bare hands. Only if she cannot fight will she run. If she cannot fight, then she runs so that she can fight eventually.

Revan; Freeze. Revan will first react with freeze. But really, it’s more of him trying to figure out how to react and freezing in the meantime. So it’s almost always him freezing for a moment and then reacting with something else. If it’s his mother, it’s usually fawning. With anyone else, it changes from situation to situation.

Garvin; Flight then fight. Garvin learned over time to run. That if things go south, running is his best shot. Don’t stick around, don’t stay, don’t stop moving, only stop for as long as you have to. If he can’t run, he’ll fight. He’ll fight because it’s the next best thing he has, he’ll fight until he can run. Fawning is probably the next one after that, if he can’t run and he doesn’t think he can fight his way out. He almost never freezes, because freezing can be deadly. It’s the opposite of running, after all.

Gorōta; Freeze or Fawn. Usually, he freezes and then fawns. But sometimes it’s switched, or it’s only one if the two. It mostly just depends on who it is or what’s happening. After those two options though, he’ll evaluate the situation and pick the best option for the specific situation.

Aries; Freeze or Fawn or Fight. Mostly, it depends on who it is or what’s happening. If it’s someone who holds authority over him, it’s either fawn or freeze. Most often nowadays, he fawns instead of freezes. If it’s someone who doesn’t hold authority over him, like someone he’s fighting in the arena, then he fights. As one could probably expect.

Mergen; Freeze or Flight. Mergen tends to freeze first and then run, but sometimes it’s switched and sometimes it’s just one or the other. But, well, they have a tendency to run away from things they don’t want to deal with. They also have a tendency to slip into using their power whenever they freeze. Not sure if using their ability to get the other person to leave counts as freeze or fight or flight though. Because that’s always either their first or second reaction.

Irfam; Honestly, with Irfam, it highly depends. On just about everything. It changes from situation to situation. Especially with Unexpected Success in the background. Usually though, he’ll either freeze or fight. If he freezes, it’s because he’s waiting for a different option to present itself. Or he’s just that shocked/surprised/unsure of what to do.

-

Also, if you’re confused as to why I’m doing Anna too, it’s because she and Simon are twins and I absolutely want to show the contrast between them as much as possible.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 18, 2024 10:23 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
By the way! If you have any ideas for an arc that can take place between the Dear Revan, Arc and Friends? Arc, let me know! Or just if you have any arc ideas in general lol, just let me know when it'd be and all, since I'm still working on the outline haha-
At some point we'll have to decide how many books we have and where each ends too lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 18, 2024 04:13 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I love all the information!
-
Ooo, alright, I'll do that! I'm sure something will pop into my head at some point, lol
Also, very true. I think it might be too much to be just one, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 18, 2024 04:17 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you like the information! I may have went a bit overboard lol
-
It's definitely too much to be one book, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 19, 2024 11:33 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award