Chatbox
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:10:00 Aurora / Crezzie / L
She's not being sarcastic...

It was me! :D
 Black River
07:08:19 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
Not sure if that's sarcasm, but either way - you're welcome and I hope I helped! :D
 Hallow's Eve
07:07:38 Hallow, Eve
Howdy Chat
 Suspicious Cloak
07:07:35 Sus
@Black, thanks! I never thought of that!
 Black River
07:06:46 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
Have some more patience, and whilst you're waiting: Do explore and the games to help you earn mushrooms. They'll add up eventually!
 Suspicious Cloak
07:04:30 Sus
@Black, I've been trying to breed rare wolves to auction and hopefully make more mush off them, but it feel like it's taking forever.
 Black River
07:02:42 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
If you feel like it's going downhill, try to find a way for it to go uphill instead so you don't feel the need to abandon the account!
 Hugs4Bugs
07:02:42 Ed (he/they)
as in keep that old account and try to revamp it
 Suspicious Cloak
07:02:40 Sus
@Salem,
Maybe I should be a bit more patient I guess... I maybe should wait before I decide.
 Suspicious Cloak
07:01:40 Sus
@Black River,
What do you mean by salvage?
 Salem
07:00:51 Rumi
Suspicious
You could retire them ? I dunno. You can't move 'em to an alt account though so you really can only give it away or turn 'em into bones, or leave 'em to die naturally.
 Tech
07:00:33 
I remember having chicken nuggets for lunch and now I'm having them for dinner
 Black River
07:00:32 Lady Lynn
Suspicious - Why not try to salvage the account your wolves are on?
 Salem
06:59:59 Rumi
Wolves
I'd say so if you want to know more about the expenses but not really if you're just saving
 Suspicious Cloak
06:59:47 Sus
They're too high rarity and one's even a Quasar.
 Salem
06:59:22 Rumi
Suspicious
You could give it to a newbie, or just leave 'em behind?
 Wolves Of The North
06:59:10 
Is hiring the secretary bird worth it?
 Suspicious Cloak
06:58:49 Sus
@Salem,
What should I do if I'm ending my other account? I have another one here. And its kind gone downhill.
 Salem
06:58:01 Rumi
Suspicious
It counts as cheating. I assume it's another way of boosting your account just like giving another account mush, which is also cheating :P
 Suspicious Cloak
06:54:58 Sus
Question out of curiousity: Why is it against the rules to move your wolf from one account to another? What if a player wanted to quit their first account but wanted to move the wolf(s) to their other account to start over?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Mountain Lion : +2
Anaconda : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    32    33    34    35    36   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 04:10 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
I think my gal will have a soft spot for it. May even catch fish ta eat it.

Moose said:
Important question would these 7' Disney Princesses be befriending our mosasaur(s) or are you guys team eat/sell >:0

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
I also vote inexplicably has friends!!

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Also. Heck yes! She's absolutely giant now-

ThisIsAPackName said:

los campesinos! said:
also yeah i really love the leviathan guy too! as mentioned in my last post his constant shapeshifting would cause a rotting effect, though at a pretty low degree because he's a hybrid thang

oooh, i see. i think that since it's to a low degree it's probably why his lifespan is considerably shorter than the average leviathan, since the magic within him is sorta killing him from the inside, but he'll still live longer than a human being. kind of like sea monster cancer! how fun!

nonetheless, thank all of you for your appreciation of my boy :)

High Hills Pack said:
I- Why does my character fit this? She’s literally become Ursula-
Edit: The 7' Disney Princesses I mean. Totally didn't read it wrong initially. No, not at all.

hey, your character can join the 7' disney princess club. they can play pattycake and sing to the creatures in the ocean while aforementioned creatures try to tear apart the bottom of the ship and kill everyone on board.

Moff

Neutral

Give Award
Bro is gonna be the most well liked person on the ship despite being a fucking gremlin
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 04:12 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
Celes would feel bad for him and leave him like rings and small shiny things like a cat bringing someone the mouse they caught

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

los campesinos! said:
6716-F2-E2-D5-BB-4435-A660-5-F2-B02-E5-B9-CA.jpg
bit weird.
art by meee of course

OH MAN THIS ART IS SO PRETTY the way you stylize cats is so cute and hte expression is so funny... the slight disgust and "what am i supposed to do with this information." is beautiful. it kind of reminds me of that comic where the disney mickey mouse crew calls feral non-anthropomorphized animals "domestic" and this information sends everyone reading it into questioning reality

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

Frutiger Aero said:
hello everyone I'm back from the tv tropes page. I kept getting America themed stuff which is fascinating. the powers that be want my character to be Extremely Patriotic
anyways on my more serious note I do have a kickass drawing AND a name. my cute abomination is named Graham Fletcher ❤️ stuff I've gotten from tv tropes and my own ideas is that he's very superstitious, short tempered, easily irritated, has a tendency to mumble? Looks a lot older than he actually is. Anime George Washington core because yall will NOT let me forget. watery eyes. like soupy. I can't decide if he should be friendless or if he's the kind of character that inexplicably has friends despite his shit personality.

Even better if he doesn't like anyone in the crew even though they all call themselves his friends
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 04:13 PM

Frutiger Aero

Lightbringer

Give Award

ThisIsAPackName said:

Frutiger Aero said:
hello everyone I'm back from the tv tropes page. I kept getting America themed stuff which is fascinating. the powers that be want my character to be Extremely Patriotic
anyways on my more serious note I do have a kickass drawing AND a name. my cute abomination is named Graham Fletcher ❤️ stuff I've gotten from tv tropes and my own ideas is that he's very superstitious, short tempered, easily irritated, has a tendency to mumble? Looks a lot older than he actually is. Anime George Washington core because yall will NOT let me forget. watery eyes. like soupy. I can't decide if he should be friendless or if he's the kind of character that inexplicably has friends despite his shit personality.

kickass drawing?? where?????

also i think he should inexplicably have friends. everyone considers him their little schmoopy babygirl because he's so pathetic. sopping wet cat-core. you know what i mean. everyone simultaneously goes "i can fix him" so hard that he's the most liked person on the crew

man I feel like he falls more under,, yknow that soggy owl image. the one with the haunted expression
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 04:13 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
i think deirdre would want to study him like some wet little specimen. following him around on the deck and taking notes type behavior

Edited at July 16, 2024 04:14 PM by Honey
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 04:16 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Question: How do y'all think a siren’s song would work with the magic system in place?
I'm unsure if I'm even gonna give my girl one, but I am considering it.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    32    33    34    35    36   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us