Pup check?
-WP Click-
 MLadySkylar
11:35:26 P'Sky
I am going to draw Halloween themed dragons this weekend
 Nez.ity
11:33:17 
Black River

Oh you're good! As long as its credited should be fine.
 Nez.ity
11:32:59 
🧑🏽‍🦽‍➡️I run over toes
 Black River
11:30:09 
Nez

Thank you! I read the rules there but I wanted to make sure site currency wasn't considered commercial!
 Tech
11:29:05 
Nez
Wheelie Master 🧑‍🦽‍➡️
 Nez.ity
11:28:00 
Tech

0.0 What was it?
 Nez.ity
11:27:23 
Black River

If yYou're referring to the Wolfplay lineart, they have rules posted when you click on “ Coloring Book”.

In other words. Yes, you can make adopts with the proper crediting and all.
 ZEFHYR
11:25:23 
icemoons, are you still doing Leaves?
 Tech
11:23:58 
Nez
I just remembered my nickname for you
 icemoons
11:21:02 slushy,ice,moon,
nez

I just make pixel arts so...
 Black River
11:20:50 
Question about the coloring book linearts: Are we allowed to make adopts for site currency with them, or would that be considered commercial use as well?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Wolverine : +3
Bengal Tiger : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    27    28    29    30    31   ..   606 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 30, 2021 05:46 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Either will work! I just need a basic idea :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 30, 2021 05:52 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Idea 1

There are two sides to every story, and in this world- Two sides of every person. On the surface, the sides always seem like opposites. But if there is one thing that can be learned from stories, it’s that nothing is ever as it at first seems.

--

So, as this story begins, it begins the same way as many stories do. With future heroes from all around coming to the same place, the place that would eventually be known as the birthplace of them. The villains? Not in existence. Yet. Unknown or not made. But they’re somehow always watching.

--

These stories are always long and gruesome, bordering on boring. But that’s not what is to happen this time. This time, the story will be simple and short. One that holds attention but allows for growth at the same time. At least, that’s how I hope it’ll go. But, of course, playing with the stories and lives of others is never an exact science for me. Unlike my other side, my other half. But it’s my turn, and perhaps the ones we both had sent away before will be ready to come back to a world they don’t remember.

--

Most likely not, but it’s nothing that I can’t fix. After all, being the side of the coin that I am, writing and fixing are two of my specialties. Either way, they will surely be in for a surprise when they meet their other side. I once remember asking why they hadn’t gone with them, my other half had explained that it would make things much harder for them in the realm of only one body. I am sure that they were correct.

--

Well! It’s time to call them in. I simply hope that they can look past their surface differences and work together with their other sides. It is such a difficult task for some, and while emotions aren’t too hard to meddle in… Both group’s willingness to cooperate and see the similarities within, is a bit harder for me.

Idea 2

No one knows where they came from, or why they first came. They only know that when push comes to shove, they’ve always been there. Either watching or acting.

--

Who are they? The guardians. Of what? No one’s sure. But they seem to be on humanity’s side, so no one will ever question them.

--

Of course, the guardians themselves know what they guard. Relics of untold power, waiting to be used by the newest generation of Lurkers. What are Lurkers? Well, put simply, people. People that have chosen others over themselves time and time again. And will continue to do so, as far as the guardians are concerned.

--

Speaking of the newest generation of Lurkers though, they’re on their way to retrieve their relics. But they’re different this time, a bit less selfless. A bit more selfish. Some more than others. The guardians aren’t sure what to think, but they hope that the relics know who they’re picking.

Idea 3

Demigods and demigoddesses had once been born by the thousands, called upon by their godly parents to carry out their bidding. Their work. Nowadays, none remain. They’ve all perished in doing whatever their higher parents had demanded of them years ago.

--

Of course, that was never going to last. Looking back, everyone should’ve seen that it wouldn’t. But, as mortals usually do, they overlooked it. And the children of these almighty beings became, like their parents, legend and myth.

--

Until, that is, when the gods and goddesses decided to make themselves known once again. And by making themselves known, they had destroyed any other beliefs anyone had. The world learned to see them again, to worship them again.

--

And now? They have new children ready to be dispatched at a moment’s notice, as any should’ve expected. But the call never came, for around two decades their children have had almost no contact with their godly parents. But, something is on the horizon of their otherworldly plane, something terribly dangerous. Surely their children wouldn’t mind coming to help.

--

And so, their children are swept away and taken to the home of the gods and goddesses. They’ve been there for almost a month already, and their parents have made it very clear that there is no way for them to get back to Earth until their duty has been completed.

--

For a month, they’ve been learning to fight and use the magic they inherited from their parents. Of course, when bringing in such a diverse group and telling them to work together, there’s bound to be issues. Especially when they were brought without any choice or say in the matter. Let’s see what happens, shall we?

Idea 4

Years ago, the first hybrids between humans and animals had come about. The traits had been small and rare back then, but nowadays? It’s not uncommon to see someone with wings and talons and tail feathers, flying high above traffic. Or ears and tails and claws and eyes of all sorts of animals. Or scales and tongues and tails. Point being, hybrids are not rare. It’s not even that uncommon for hybrids to have some sort of power that relates to the animal that they are a hybrid of.

--

What is uncommon though? Plain old humans. Even more rare? Plain old humans with powers. Humans have basically been completely overrun with hybrids, and as the tables have turned- Humans are in lower living conditions than hybrids, hard to keep the majority under, after all. And even within human run towns, any humans with powers are looked down upon.

--

Well, except for in one human run program. Ran at a training facility, they accept only those with powers and hybrids in. These are the people that will eventually fight any threat that comes in, that will fight in the name of others.

--

There’s five years, and about two months in- The facility is attacked, leaving so little left of each year that it’s easiest if they take the trainees to the program’s headquarters. There’s a new threat on the rise, and the surviving group might as well keep up their studies so they can help.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 30, 2021 06:26 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Hmmm, okay, so for plot one maybe like:
'Surface Level Secrets,' 'Halves of One Whole,' or 'In Our Minds'
I'm really not good at names either, lmao
-
Plot 2:
'Fate of the Selfish' or 'Gaurdians of Humanity'
-
Plot 3:
'Call of the Broken,' 'The Children of Legend,' 'The Last Army,' or 'Incomplete Myths'
-
Plot 4:
'Human Among Hybrids,' 'Hope of Humans' or 'Kingdom of Beasts'
-
If none of these work, that's completely fine, I'm pretty bad at this XD

Edited at December 30, 2021 06:26 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 30, 2021 06:36 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
For plot one, 'In Our Minds' and 'Halves of One Whole' seem pretty cool lmao
-
For plot two, I was thinking of something that has to do with the Lurkers(they're actually the MCs of that one lol) but I do like 'Fate of the Selfish'
-
For plot three, 'The Last Army' and 'Incomplete Myths' seem cool
-
'Kingdom of Beasts' sounds rather fitting for plot four, except for the fact that half of the MCs would be normal people that just have powers lmao but 'Hope of Humans' could also work.
-
Its all good, I rather liked all of these- I'll probably go with 'Incomplete Myths' for plot three.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 30, 2021 06:42 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Sounds good to me!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 30, 2021 06:45 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Plot two- 'Fate of the Lurkers'
Plot three- 'Incomplete Myths'
--
Now I simply have to come up with what to do for plot one and four lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 1, 2022 05:49 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I have so much done for Fate of the Lurkers now lmao
-
Don't worry, I'm still in for this roleplay too- I'll be getting a post out either today or tomorrow(most likely tomorrow)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 1, 2022 06:30 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yay!
-
Also, sounds good
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 2, 2022 06:26 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Enjoy my post- It might be a bit messy but uh, my creative juices are all over the place recently lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 2, 2022 08:19 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
It was good, don't worry about it!

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    27    28    29    30    31   ..   606 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us