Wolf Play : Children of the Pantheon Discussion
Chatbox
 Sanania
10:08:16 San, Sangria
Venus- Sending a prayer to the RNG litter gods right now.

Have an Athena
-Click-
 Luna🌕
10:07:02 Silver (She/her)
Me exploring in jungle for the quest bacon and seeing 6
leopards: *chuckes* IÂ’m in danger!
 Venus
10:04:15 
Sanania,
Pray for me man.
 Sanania
10:02:46 San, Sangria
second* *^*
 Sanania
10:02:29 San, Sangria
Venus - Do it. Do it. Do it!

I will work on said puppy's mugshot here in a sec
 Venus
10:01:48 
Sanania,
She's getting abit too old though but perhaps I'll squeeze another litter out of her before she gets booted.
 Sanania
10:00:47 San, Sangria
Venus- You could auction her off. Surely, someone will find her useful.

Ry- It really do! AND I somehow managed to get a Matron's Blessing boosted pup despite neither parents having boosts and the grandparents having a mix of DH's, Mela, and Albinism. >->
 Venus
09:59:37 
Sanania,
Oh sounds like a better, more value, purchase. Does said puppy have a mugshot? Hehe.
 Sanania
09:58:03 San, Sangria
Venus - I have my limits. I focus mainly on gear, not so much decor. Even then there is only so much gear you can put on a wolf before they start to look a bit too busy.

Good point, I suppose. I think I will hold off until I decide to splurge on some more apples.

I actually really want to buy a stylus since my puppy chewed up my other one to oblivion. Might be a next paycheck kind of thing or two paychecks from now. I have some gear ideas that I kinda wanna test out.
 Luna🌕
09:56:38 Silver (She/her)
Keep a CL G6 mela or no?
 Forgotten Memories
09:56:18 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River -
cool, feel free to reach out if you have any more questions
 Forgotten Memories
09:55:56 Ry/Ryder/Memories
San-
lmao. it do be like that sometimes though!
 Black River
09:55:14 Lady Lynn
Yep just found that! I didn't see the "sell" at first- Thank you Forgotten!
 Sanania
09:54:55 San, Sangria
Ry - Sounds like me a couple breedings ago. I tried to breed for a HW DH and wound up with two HW ES twins.
 Forgotten Memories
09:54:46 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River
go to the wolf you want to sell. scroll down to manage wolf. hit sell. put a price
 Venus
09:54:43 
Sanania,
I'm avoiding gear at all cost because god knows how much i will spend just to make a wolf look pretty. At least a custom you could somewhat earn back the budget :')

Unlike my useless chimera girl who has given me absolutely nothing. I will scrap her. I really will.
 Luna🌕
09:54:28 Silver (She/her)
Holdup screwy link idk what went wron happens sometimes -WP Click-
 Black River
09:54:10 Lady Lynn
Where do I go to put a wolf up for sale?
 Stygian Forest
09:53:43 
Zeraphia

I'm still trying to beat 100 squirrels and now 50 squirrels. 5/50 on one and 55/100 for the other.
 Forgotten Memories
09:53:15 Ry/Ryder/Memories
DH is in the blood but black phase is no where 💀

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +1
Mountain Lion : -3
Bengal Tiger : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   46 

Children of the Pantheon DiscussionSeptember 15, 2021 11:21 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I have no clue how I want Kason to look. Or what his strengths and weaknesses should be. I kind of want him to be different from the norm when it comes to eye color but that's all I know. Maybe I'll give him the same eyes that his mother has...
Children of the Pantheon DiscussionSeptember 15, 2021 11:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
You could always give him some kind of blond hair, and eyes that resemble gold? Hazels, ambers, etc. If he's taking more after his mother, then he'd be on the taller / thinner side. I'd imagine him to be pale, given Kraegios has varying skin tones and his mother is the goddess of light. He can take a more feminine and youthful appearance; such as a pointed jawline and soft cheekbones / a lithe body shape

Overthink101 said:
I have no clue how I want Kason to look. Or what his strengths and weaknesses should be. I kind of want him to be different from the norm when it comes to eye color but that's all I know. Maybe I'll give him the same eyes that his mother has...

He'd be the odd one out in a sea of brown-heads, but that'd single him out for being the son of Ianthe

Just an idea to help you get some inspiration :P

Children of the Pantheon DiscussionSeptember 15, 2021 11:44 AM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award
hey hey Iliane is gullible but not "oH My gOd EvERyOne hAS to bE nICe To mE bECAuSe." She's more of a "Lol I don't learn from the past."
Children of the Pantheon DiscussionSeptember 15, 2021 11:46 AM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award
Well, she's not a brat. That applies to brats only.
Children of the Pantheon DiscussionSeptember 15, 2021 01:43 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
My character prefers to be blunt so perhaps she takes things at face value instead of trying to read under current stuff.
Children of the Pantheon DiscussionSeptember 15, 2021 03:03 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you. I may do all of that but give him like, the darkest blonde hair possible XD

Kämpa said:
You could always give him some kind of blond hair, and eyes that resemble gold? Hazels, ambers, etc. If he's taking more after his mother, then he'd be on the taller / thinner side. I'd imagine him to be pale, given Kraegios has varying skin tones and his mother is the goddess of light. He can take a more feminine and youthful appearance; such as a pointed jawline and soft cheekbones / a lithe body shape

Overthink101 said:

He'd be the odd one out in a sea of brown-heads, but that'd single him out for being the son of Ianthe

Just an idea to help you get some inspiration :P

Children of the Pantheon DiscussionSeptember 15, 2021 04:09 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anyone want to help me find a song for Kanyr's daughter to be her theme?
Children of the Pantheon DiscussionSeptember 15, 2021 04:22 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lol I don't know where all my male characters for this roleplay went.
Children of the Pantheon DiscussionSeptember 15, 2021 05:33 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award
I'm no good at theme songs, so can't really help you there. But yeah, there are a lot of girls. This is like one of my only girls ever, since I mostly play guys.
Children of the Pantheon DiscussionSeptember 15, 2021 05:40 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
Up top, Freedom! Me too, though I think that's probably why there's so many girls -- most people who have a preference in gender tend to play men, from what I've seen, so in a roleplay where you're encouraged to get out of your comfort zone, those same people would probably end up playing women.

Freedom said:
I'm no good at theme songs, so can't really help you there. But yeah, there are a lot of girls. This is like one of my only girls ever, since I mostly play guys.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   46 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us